He's got a perfectly round head

He's got a perfectly round head.

Like a fucking orange.

Roundy baldy headed twat

Name one person wiser than Karl.

I couldn't recognise my own anus from a lineup either.

a little chinese fella

I could eat a knob at night

back wax, crack wax and a sack wax.

Got some post delivered to me today.
It was addressed to Mr. Dilkington.

theres this shadow right

go on

pushing people off bikes

RI--KARL-- YO-- YOU FUCKING ID--AHHA-- KARL, FOR FUCK SAKE

>It's a "Karl actually has a really good and intelligent idea but phrases it wrong and Ricky screams "YOU FUCKING TWAT YOU'RE SO STUPID!" and "GOD ISN'T REAL!" episode
>An episode of a show named only after Ricky and no one else even though Karl and arguably Steve carry the show

As a Brit I'm glad Ricky fucked off to USA

These three all dislike/want nothing to do with eachother anymore, money got involved.

proof

Karl and Steven especially. You can definitely pick up bits of tension between them in some of the later episodes.

How to trigger Steve
>50p

So much of Ricky and Karl's spats wouldn't have happened if Ricky just recognized that Karl was talking about a hypothetical and not something he actually thought he could invent.

But that's the show. they get into spats because it's comedy.

>Cred Forums always says Karl is right but doesn't know how to phrase his thoughts
>Decide to watch the show
>Everything Karl says is genuinely dumb and laughable

So, is this some sort of ironic meme or...

IT'S TINGIN' ITS WAY UP THE TUBE

>He was the loneliest man ever.....in the world

Cred Forums is that dumb.

Alot of what Cred Forums likes about Karl is that he's borderline autistic and makes money off it.
He lacks empathy and so acts and responds out of pure logic and severely short sighted pragmatism.

So he says stuff like Einstein is overrated and Rosa Parks was just tired and that his diary is better than Anne Frank's while also unknowingly spouting libertarian rhetoric.

Karl himself has said that the contents of his shows are the highlights of hours of recording, and that you could make anyone look like a genius or a fool from selective quotes. The guy's certainly a dipstick - he believes in ghosts - but at the same time some stuff he says is fairly sagacious. The show is ultimately edited for humour, which means Ricky picks the bits he laughed at the most.

Steve still follows a karl pilkington fan twitter

This, Karl is genuinely a awful person, watching his suffering is enjoyable, just watch "an idiot abroad" to confirm it.

"Karl Pilkington Show" doesn't get as much notice from the casual viewer/listener as Ricky Gervais.

Pretty sure he's openly said the only reason for the name was marketing.

Ricky>Karl>Steve
Prove me wrong.

he's not an awful person, he's just stubborn and dumb

He is fun because you don't see many people like him on tv. His opinion may be stupid but they are not stream-lined.

Steve>Karl>Ricky

Ricky pretends to be intellectual but ends up coming off as edgy and rude since he swears every second word and disregards anyone else's opinions or beliefs

OK yes, I didn't know what word I was looking for.

Karl's weird. He's a man with lots of wisdom but little intelligence. Sometimes he has genuine sparks of interesting thought while other times his ignorance,xenophobia and refusal to accept any fact he hasn't already made up will make him not get the bigger picture.

He's Baby Cakes if Baby Cakes was a asshole.

Good example of him showing surprising wisdom despite being an idiot was his Doppelganger discussion and the time he predicted augmented reality games.

They all are important. Without Ricky and Steve Karl would not say much funny. Some one has to push the right buttons.

>predicted augmented reality games.
This stuff existed in the 90s.

Not to the extent Karl said and Karl and Steve laughed him off.

>and Karl and Steve laughed him off.
I meant Ricky and Steve.
Karl is incapable of laughing except in rare circumstances.

We don't see many smile in the cartoon but maybe the podcast recording was different.

Doubt it, if you see "Idiot Abroad" he looks just as miserable and confused most of the time.

>"Idiot Abroad"
K, didn't watched it. Not my kind of humor.

fuck off, Rick

Karl > Ricky >>>>> Steve

Anyone could fill Steve's role.

>anyone could've dunnit
I know a Karlfag when I see one.

But he's right.
Steven's job
>Ride Ricky's dick
>Give Karl the benefit of the doubt
>Add nothing to the conversation
>Occasionally get the business from Karl