Pillar men in suicide squad?

> is a powerful being recognized by ancient humans
> an ancient artifact relating to him is in south/central america
> absorbs people
> has strange body manipulation powers
> can hide in people's bodies
> Bara bait
Is Incubus from suicide squad a pillar man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psxR3pA6XpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please. that shit ass nigga don't even know how to pose.

Had to google that.

Couldn't batman defeat him?

>jojo fags

it's a damn shame they killed incubus off.
I'm just imagining him doing a pose
> ywn see a live action jojo pose

Indeed. All that other shit isn't nearly as important as pose ability.

Only if he learned Hamon (which he probably could, very easily).

Not in a DC movie at least.

Batman only adopted to Hamon, I was born in it. Formed by it.

Aquaman is an opportunity
Now I wanna see batman using hamon overdrive.
> hamon enhanced batarangs for the win

Could Joseph out-cheat Batman?

First time, sure. Second time, I'm not sure

>Dark-Knight Black Overdrive

Could Superman use hamon?

> earth 43 vampire batman wouldn't stand a chance against him
> guy who literally eats sunlight
He'll channel more hamon than red stone enhanced Kars

>He'll channel more hamon than red stone enhanced Kars

Depending on how his Ultimate Form would go (hes said to have the abilities of every living thing), he may end up with Kryptonian abilities in the DC Universe.

Yes, but when you remember that the most important part of Hamon is BREATHING, which Superman doesnt need to do, it may be interesting if he can keep it going.

That's right! It'll be doom if red stone Kars enters the dc verse. Same for the marvel verse since he gains the abilities of all omega level mutants
I feel like a speedster like the flash or quicksilver might channel hamon pretty well since they have strong lungs

Who would be DC's Strohelm and Ceaser? This is a very important question.

Relevant. Thought I had the version with Aquaman and Namor but I guess not.

Jojo protagonists are actually one of the only groups of people capable of neutralizing Batman's PREPTIME meme completely. They would realize what batmans plan was as it was unfolding, somehow spend 50 minutes explaining that plan in detail in the time it takes Batman to throw a Batarang, and then come up with an equally ridiculous counter that batman then has to counter.

What if Ultimate Kars mimicked Superman's DNA? He is the ultimate lifeform after all.

I see it like this.

Batman is a prep-time genius, who's good at reading people.

Joseph is an improvisation genius, who's good at reading people.

So it really depends on the situation. If Batman has time to prep for Joseph, he'll probably win. But if he didn't count on Jojo or gives him time to think, it's his loss.

Now with Lupin, all bets are off.

The real hero. Mai nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=psxR3pA6XpM

>Old Joseph and Old Bruce will never hang out

He absorbs sunlight without breathing, so he might not need. The real question is whether he can channel that energy out of his body, instead of just through it to boost his strength. His heat vision may count as concentrated Hamon energy.

Probably for the best. They wouldn't be able to stand each other (no pun intended). Bruce would think Joseph is annoying and Joseph would think Bruce is a total buzzkill.

Let's assume, for the sake of simicity, that the rules are the same for Superman as they are for everyone else. As was beaten into our heads in Phantom Blood, the KEY to Hamon is proper breathing. It's why Jonathan couldn't generate any more Hamon after getting eye-lasers to the throat on the boat.
Remember, the reason Hamon works, as explained by Zeppeli, is by using the oxygen in your lungs to overload the vampires, who feed off the oxygen in blood.

I still wanna see a hamon packed batarang

>not wanting a rotation batarang instead

Batarangs aren't spheres, user.

Neither are finger nails.

Arigato Bruce

You have to be born with the ability to use hamon.

Speedwagon couldn't get it awakened and he survived getting trucked by Jonathan.

Actually, we don't know if Speedwagon could use be awakened. Zeppeli screwed up the pinky jab and we never saw him try again.

Dude, it's punching with the power of the sun. Your not charging your blood. Your empowered by the ripple of the suns rays.

Probably for the best. Oil conducts hamon too well.

Yo Jojo fucks have your containment thread. Please stop squirting your shit into every single other thread, thanks.

Cam anyone see in comics see a ENEMY STAND

Only in Diesel.

Any magic characters with the sight or psychic characters can see stands.