What are some good cartoon soundtracks, Cred Forums?

What are some good cartoon soundtracks, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1091112
youtube.com/watch?v=a4EzLn3xOZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xs_xpTYo
youtu.be/YMxtYZNp47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harvey Beaks OST is pretty solid

Please stop harassing me, you literally have no reason to
derpibooru.org/1091112

Like what is your endgame in all of this?
I seriously question this.

You have no reason to spam /qa/

OP wasn't coming for actual recs, he only made this thread here to harass me and continue his vendetta against me for some reason.

Do you care about the board that much? If no, then fuck off, not a valid argument.
If you only care about harassing me and continuing your vendetta against me, you should be the one that fucks off, not me.

Stop spamming /qa/

>OST portion of library
>Anime, vidya, and movie OST highly present
>Next to nothing for western animation

I'll think about it if you delete this thread and stop harassing me.
If anything, the Pikari spammer who makes those threads hit bump limit is worse than I am.

Don't bother, OP only made this thread to harass me and unveil his bloodlust for pastel-colored equines.

Like if anything, you're probably the last person to complain about me being the one causing a problem with anything.

Whatever right you think you have to do anything about that, you just plain don't.
Now back to your hugbox containment board where you can contemplate your fantasies with Sweetie Belle, now don't you?

I'm not spamming an entire board with what I hate and can't ignore.

B:TAS, definitely. With the fourth volume released, I think literally every single piece of music from the show is now on an album.

Oh wait. Some guy's sperging out, never mind. Thread's fucked.

Go on, your kind has no place here.
This is not your site to go seeking personal vendettas.

But I'm not the one needlessly antagonizing someone just because I don't like a show that you do.

This plays in my head when I don't quite understand what's going on ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=a4EzLn3xOZQ

And before you go and say "Like you're doing right now?", let's just say that you're the one who started this bullshit in the first place, you go out of your way just to try and reuse old methods of harassing me and will only make you look worse in retrospect.

You claim to know so much about this site and how it works, but the only real thing that matters is that you seem so butthurt over my existence that you'll do whatever it takes to try and end me, and in reality your attempts to try and say how I can fix it is only made worthless by your constant harassing.

Just report this fuck.

Tell me more about how you spam /qa/

I think I have the right not to tell you anything, especially after what you're doing to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xs_xpTYo

>tfw no more acid techno in cartoons

People don't go to raves to listen to chiptune, Steven Universe.

Fuck off you goddamn crypto-horsefucker. All you do is import more and more fucking redditors onto the site so they can all watch your shitposting antics. You aren't a hero, you're a disgrace.

No, not really. If I do, then it only shows who the retards really are.

How is this thread in any way an attack on anyone, much less whoever the fuck you are?

So you support redditors coming here and ruining the site.

OP has been continually harassing me with the same shitty threads with some stealth derpibooru picture. You can usually tell it's him if it's a "what are some [subject relevant to picture], [board]" thread with a relatively recent unix timestamp in the OP picture.

Do we have a person with actual schizophrenia in this thread?

If they decide to and end up getting themselves banned in the process, then that's their own fault, really.
I doubt OP even posts regularly on this board anyway and only posts here when he's making threads to harass me.

I was gonna post that link before I even checked it, good taste user.

As for cartoons I really wish there was a show that explored the Happy/Hardcore side of DJ'ing

youtu.be/YMxtYZNp47s

Sorry about your thread, OP.

>Using a picture in the public domain harasses you personally and directly
I've met literally insane people less paranoid.

Shut up you fucking low life reddit supporting sycohant who supports importing trash onto the site. People like you are the reason more and more redditors, dirty tumblrinas and filthy swine coming here and ruining the site. You are nothing, get out.