What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGocqaK8_UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Small penis.

He was in a 90s hip for the kids tv show.

Himself.

Correct answer

He wasn't as gangsta as he claimed

What kind of man builds a machine to build a girl?

Conceited asshole who could never get over the fact that Light was more successful than him.

Tom listen to yourself, and listen carefully to me

>we'll never get to see this happen in the comic

Wily was an engineer.
Light was a scientist.
Engineers value practical, workable solutions, such as putting reploids to work in the most demanding industries.
Light chased impossible ideals, because he wanted to have a REAL boy.

Wily never interacted with a reploid.

Sigma

That doesn't invalidate my statement.

Well I guess if we count the show and the comics, yeah. In the games though he was long dead before the first X clone rolled off the line. At least, as far as we know.

Hello, Mega Man. Mrs. Mega Man.
Welcome to couples' therapy. I'm Dr. Wily.

Help doctor. My wife won't shut up.

It's implied that he survived in some form and rebuilt Sigma in X5

He was only ever good at one thing, making evil robots. Imagine his rage when he found out that Dr. Light did the same thing, better, and by accident - or not.

Well Wily made the better hero robot.

Not him, but it's hinted that Wily was very much alive in X5.

Let me rephrase that, "Alive" the same way Light was "Alive": Holograms and simulations.

I have to wonder, does this mean Wily was justified all along?

I mean, it IS Thomas who won't give Wily credit the first time.

What if making Mega Man was the accident?

Plus Zero might have been the superior hero after all.

Look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGocqaK8_UE

>Dr. Light did the same thing, better, and by accident - or not
No, it was just each of them taking turns one-upping each other. And, Wily developed Zero before X was complete, implying he figured out free will first.

He was cheated, played and lied to.

He also wasn't appreciated for all the good he did do.

Wily could've very easily just been upfront with Light about getting more credit for the robot masters, but instead he went full asshole.

There's no telling what would've happened if Wily stayed good, so there's a good chance he's still partially responsible for all the shit that happens later in the series.

Where is that implied? Also wasn't that Isoc fucker in X6 implied to have some connection to Wily?

>"Here I am. You can challenge me at anytime. I have delightful news. I've recently acquired a new partner. He has been very supportive. He seems to have created quite a few robots. And he gave me the toughest body that you will ever see. You got here sooner than I expected, so it is not yet complete... But...it is enough to defeat you... He is an excellent partner... I believe you two know each other... In fact, he used to be a comrade of yours. He was very persistent about you... and that makes him very helpful to me. You see X, there is someone other than me...who hates you... Now feel our combined rage and die! ...But not before suffering horribly, hahaha! ...Goodbye, X!"

That's actually Dr. Light's hologram. He's sick and tired of X throwing away all his upgrades so every damn game he has to give X the slide ability or double jump or armor.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for an intangible hologram to move those upgrade pods into wherever the next Maverick uprising is taking place? Pretty damn hard!