You'll never eat a Krabby Patty

>you'll never eat a Krabby Patty
>you'll never eat Goblin Dogs
>you'll never eat the Ulti-meatum w/ Himalayan ketchup
>you'll never eat Bob's Burgers
>you'll never eat Jimmy Neutron's candy
>you'll never taste the 4th flavor of Ice Cream Numbuh 5 tasted
>you'll never eat the Eyehole Man's cereal
>you'll never eat WHAT EVER-the-FUCK-it-is this Guy Made!!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=uKEcbHAPoOM

>You'll never eat chunky puffs
>You'll never eat those burgers the Kankers made that one episode

>you'll never eat Goblin Dogs
Just make a normal hot dog and put magic mushrooms on it

you will never eat the meatssiah that Bob made in that one episode.

>you'll never eat any of the food from the feast in Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

The candy/ice cream from Jimmy Neutron looked fucking delicious.

i used to crave tv food so much. but then i was so damn hungry til my 20s.
thing is though, when you learn to cook, everything else kinda seems less impressive.
for example, this. that would be easy to make. I forget the exact recipe, but didn't he just say it was like.. filet mignon wrapped in beef wellington wrapped in ground sirloin? something like that. As long as you have the patience and near-freeze your meat so you can slice it thinly enough to still cook it reasonably, that's easy. cooking is basically just handicraft.

oh wait, i finally successfully looked it up. only one s.
it was beef tartare inside a burger medium well inside a beef wellington. That's a little different. For one, i wouldn't want that. raw beef inside of cooked beef is just called poorly-cooked beef. for another thing, beef wellington is tenderloin coated in pate (eew) and mushroom paste (mmm) and then wrapped in puff pastry (eh? doesnt really add anything). so you'd have to hollow out filet mignons in order to stuff them with hamburger.. it's pointless.
naw, i'd rather have a WONDERBREAST or any of the other Meat Day festivities from the once-readable comic Neko the Kitty

Banker burgers looked terrible.

An entire pickle? And not just a crisp small pickle but those giant extra soft crappy pickles.
Loads of condiments, including ketchup that somehow became hardened?
A fucking piece of metal inside. Like a industrial gear for no reason.

And side drink of powdered milk.
Fucking disgusting.

What are you buying where the big ones are soft and the little ones are crispy? in my experience it's the opposite. big ones give you a nice satisfying crisp and the little ones are just rubbery nubs, not half as turgid.

>the little ones are just rubbery nubs, not half as turgid.

Please stop.

Does this look like a deku scrub to anyone else

I want to fuck kelly and shave off her boyfriend

You can just get the Bobs Burgers Cookbook.

The final Krautdown is my favorite.

yeah but that wasnt written in a way that really lined up with the show's description.. for obvious reasons, since nobody would buy a cookbook meant for a griddle-equipped diner

Aren't bob's burgers supposed to be mediocre?
I'd rather eat at Jimmy Pesto's honestly

Your food gave me food poisoning and your kale was slimy, Pesto.

Pesto and Bob are opposites. Bob has crummy service and no atmosphere, but he uses fresh all natural ingredients and everyone who tastes his burgers agree they're the best they've ever had.

Pesto is all flash and no substance. His restaurant has atmosphere, a bar, and a professional set of waiters, but his food is awful. He leaves it under a hot lamp all day and his scampi gives people food poisoning.

I was expecting the link to be OP's pic

I thought the foreclosure episode showed that the burgers were actually amazing, it's just his restaurant that looks like crap so no one wants to go in there.

well that and he's in a seaside resort town. Nobody goes on vacation and eats burgers. they go to the harbor to eat fried dough or something
granted nobody goes to a shitty knockoff italian place either, but i think generic italian-american food is seem as an easier score for a good restaurant. You usually can't fuck it up. Yet I have been to a few that did. Not as badly as Pesto's, but..

>>I want to fuck kelly

I want to eat her salad

It's funny everyone was okay with Bob selling raw beef actually. They could have an episode where he makes more Meatsiah and the health inspector guy busts him

Isn't a Goblin Dog just a plain old microwaved hotdog with opiates on top?