Continuing Starlin's new epic one story a night except for Wednesday and Friday apparently

Continuing Starlin's new epic one story a night except for Wednesday and Friday apparently.

Thanos Annual Thanos vs. Hulk The Infinity Revelation The Infinity Relativity
Infinity Entity
The Infinity Finale

Why is carol on the cover?

Gonna do Relativity today and Entity and Finale tomorrow.

Dammit I can't think of witty response

These costumes do not belong in this comic.

At least they're written correctly.

I was going to point out Sam, but is that fucking Onslaught?

That is Onslaught. And there's Apocalypse. Weird.

>Impossible Man peeking out

>Catch-Up: The Spread

When was the last great Silver Surfer story? I feel like he is due one.

Seriously, who thought these costumes were a good idea?

These floating heads almost feel like a Starlin parody

Why does this feel so much more epic than all the other cosmic stuff Marvel is putting out? I love Nova as much as the next guy, but this feels so massive in scope.

This is actually new territory for me starting with this OGN onward.

Wow

Page 8? That won't do at all.

Thanks for bumping

How about "that's not Carol, that's Annihilus"?

You win a No-Prize.

And Bendis's Beyonder, from that time he pretended to be a mutant Inhuman.

When the fuck was this?

Now we're getting some Adam Warlock wank

That Groot is actually terrifying

During his Illuminati series. It's only a few issues though, but at the end even Bendis implied that origin was all a lie the Beyonder made up to fuck with the Illuminati. I think it's actually OG Beyonders's last appearance.

It's been so long since I've read that, but that sounds like something Bendis would do.

I enjoy hero Thanos more than bad guy Thanos

>During the opening moments of the first Secret Wars, Professor Xavier and Reed Richards unsuccessfully attempted rendering the abducted heroes and villains forced to participate in Secret Wars unconscious using Xavier's powers of telepathy. The rationale behind their failed plan was that doing so would deny the Beyonder the pleasure of watching the two sides fight solely for his entertainment. The issue also contends that the Illuminati confronted the Beyonder during the events of Secret Wars II, a storyline with major continuity errors (Tony Stark referenced as participating in the first Secret Wars when it was shown in issue 9 to actually be James Rhodes in Stark's Iron Man armor. The Beyonder is proclaimed to be an Inhuman who was a mutant before he was exposed to the Terrigen Mists, as well as the implication that the events of Secret Wars II never really happened and took place within an asteroid replica of Earth the Beyonder created, and that Black Bolt, under the guise as the Beyonder's "king", convinced him to go into another dimensional exile); as such, the canonical status of Secret Wars II is unknown.

What the fuck

This is awesome.

No way

Holy shit!

To be concluded tomorrow!

Thanks OP

>can't unsee tiny Thanos head.

Bump

Is that one of the illuminati's world-killing bombs?

reading

Yep. Starlin even stayed on model.

It was confirmed both by Brevoort and the Marvel Handbook shortly after that issue was published that the whole thing was just The Beyonder fucking with the Illuminati.

>apoc
>onslaught
>worth monitoring
pls

Reading the Infinity Gauntlet Omni now. I like how Starln has used the Marvel universe as a backdrop for his story for decades.

Hell, even the way the Beyonder acts once they're gone in that issue implies it was all horseshit.

what's thanos implying?

bump

When Starlin draws him, he looks less like Groot, and more like Kroot.

classic starlin

That Adam Warlock is that that universe personified.

Adam is a joker all right

Bump