Fantastic Four cartoon storytime episode 16: The Microworld of Dr. Doom

Hey! What are ya rubberneckers looking at? Ain't nobody seen a guy carrying a piani down Main Street before? Hey that sounds like the setup to a joke!

I've trudged through the archives and found every previous episode for people who missed them and want to read them. pastebin.com/tjREijhZ Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWr41Omn4Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=0svypHu7-oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Schroeder appreciates the ever-lovin' Thing personally delivering these to his warehouse of pianos

Need to hit the gym more! This is starting ta' feel heavy and I'm feeling more and more like a manlet by the second and need to compensate!

*CRASH*

I dun got shrunk! Ain't today just starting off on a sour note! This looks like treble! Better get to Reed so he can fix me back up to size all nice and sharplike!

BUT NOT BEFORE I REENACT A CERTAIN MOMENT FROM BIG

Cars! Better be careful! New York drivers are bad enough at not hitting regular size people!

Thing: Now I know how Frogger feels!

Bob: Ey! Chino! You see that mechanical toy run past?

Chino: Sure did! Let's get it and take turns sticking it up our butts!

Thing: Hey! Watch it! Ben Grimm always has the right of way!

OH THEY'RE COMING AROUND FOR ANOTHER PASS ARE THEY?

Fucking motorcyclists thinkin' they rule the road.

Try lanesplitting your way out of this one!

Thing: From now on, you must take good care of your toys, because if you don't, we'll find out!

Why do I shop at Ross? It's always a mess, it's hard to find what I want, I hate digging through clothing thrown on the floor, and I wear this same jumpsuit most of the time anyways

I'm shrinking now too?! How am I going to find a cute blouse in size -20?!

This is the danger zone! Nothing is more lethal than a woman bargain hunting and tired of wasting precious shopping minutes! Imma head to a wall.

Excellent! A mouse hole! I can go through there! ... a mouse hole? Gross. Never shopping here again.

How to get out of this one and to get to Reed? Shoot! A mouse living in this mouse hole! I did not anticipate this!

Sue: It's protecting it's young! That's adorable and it'll surely try to rip my intestines asunder in a very cute manner!

No use turning invisible! Mice have a great sense of smell. That leaves Invisible girl power #2...

But my powers won't hold up for long against a ferocious mouse! I'm running out of options and no one is here to rescue me this time!

Time to do something you've never done before! Fight your own battles!

PWEDICTABULL

Judo really does work on everything!

Now to get to Reed! He'll know what to do! I must hurry before some man sees me and takes the opportunity to pull the bukkake sharking manuever!

Ahhh. Peace and Quiet. Sue isn't nagging, Johnny isn't being an annoying manchild. Ben isn't punching something. And this new rocket fuel is working great in its test run as evidenced by how this rocket car is still in the air!

NO! I CAN'T SEE! AND MY STUBBY LITTLE ARMS CAN'T REACH THE CONTROLS!

A FEW MORE SECONDS AND THE WORLD WILL BE WITHOUT ITS MOST HANDSOME AND BRILLIANT MAN

Got to .... hit.... autopilot.... arms.... can't reach.... need to try... a little....harder! Come on! Just need to press..... one.... BUTTON!

GOT IT! My arms almost weren't long enough!

When I get home I'll have one hell of a story of survival to tell! I'll leave out the part where I forgot I had powers come to think of it...

HEY! SUE! JOHNNY! BEN! HAVE I GOT A SHORT STORY TO TELL!

Ben: You too, eh? It's a small world after all!

Woman voice: BEWARE! FANTASTIC FOUR! BEWARE!

Ben: Now I'm hearing voices in my head!
Sue: And a woman was yelling at us too!

Next to flaming on there's nothing better than working on cars! Hey! This isn't my car! I don't even own a car! Oh well!

I'm shrinking! The fan's about to blow me away! I KNEW I should have turned off the car before I started working on it!

Flame on! That was anti-climatic. I hope Reed knows how to solve shrinkage.

Johnny: Hey! What's going on here!

Sue: Johnny! Help! The air vent is sucking us in!
Reed: Be careful Johnny! It will pull you in if you get too close!

Woman voice: BEWARE! BEWARE OF DR. DOOM! BEWARE!

Reed: We have to match wits with the sinister air vent AND Dr. Doom?

Dr. Doom: Princess! Your warning were useless! Now watch the Fantastic Four struggle against my master planning! Watch as they succumb to the terror that is central air!

By the way, what shampoo do you use? It smells very nice.

Princess: How can anybody be so cruel?

Doom: That's why the world fears Dr. Doom! My commanding voice, my heartless plans, my frightening appearance!

You sit tight and watch this shit go down too, Cred Forums, I know you love me in an obsessive and unhealthy way.

Sue: Ben! I'm slipping off your hard abs!

Ben: Johnny! Do something and turn that fan OFF! Quick!

Johnny: Welding it shut should do the trick!
Reed: Look out! Don't get too close or you're done for!
Sue: Johnny! Be careful! Your flame goes out very easily!

Johnny: Got it! The insides are all melty!

You could have just pressed the off switch on the wall...

Give him a rest! He's got a good throwing arm for shootin' fireballs and he's welcome to pitch on my team anytime.

But speaking of team, how about OUR manger explain WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PLOT IS GOING ON HERE?!

I have a theory! But first we need to climb up to my brand-new electronoscope for me to demonstrate it to you laymen

youtube.com/watch?v=iWr41Omn4Gk

Didn't get a chance to post this last week, so I'm doing it now.

Also bump

*sigh* this is gonna be a long day. Every day I'm on this team I feel more dead inside and my skin's so darn tough I can't even cut myself to feel something.

Thanks a bunch.

Reed: Check out my new electronoscope! Top of the line! Invented it myself! (Very expensive)

Johnny: You just put knobs and stuff on a regular microscope. Nice invention, Ahmed.

I just noticed there are only two IPs in the thread, which is weird since last thread seemed really lively.

Also damn, that's kinda dark.

Reed: When you look into this electronoscope, you will be the first people besides myself to have ever seen an atom.

Sue: What about Erwin Wilhelm Müller in 1955?

Reed: Wha? Who? YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP PEOPLE AND DATES TO MAKE YOURSELF SOUND SMART, SUE, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

If you check the first post and the archived ones you'll see that the threads vary between active and nearly dead. No idea why. I do them always on saturday at around the same time.

Reed: See that atom? They look like little planets with little moons around them. I call that thing a proton. It's possible that atoms really ARE little planets capable of supporting microlife similar to us.

Johnny: Really?

Reed: Yes! And it's possible that Dr. Doom is on a tiny planet! Maybe even this one here!

Thing: (Is there going to be a test on this? All this is way over my head and I SWEAR Reed makes it up as he goes along and yet somehow he's usually right...)

Doom: A CLEVER GUESS. BUT GUESS WHAT? IT WON'T SAVE YOU FROM BEING DOUBLE SHRINKED.

Heh

WE'RE GOING SUBATOMIC. KIDS! TRY THIS AT HOME. IT'LL BE SICK.

Doom: RICHAAAAAAAAARDS! Welcome to the Microworld of Doctor Doom! nyahahahahaha! I enjoyed toying with you four! You did very well against the deadly air vent trap! But now you are my prisoners! Chain them!

NOBODY CHAINS THE EVER-LOVIN' THING WITHOUT AN AGREED UPON SAFEWORD BEFOREHAND.

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Spear builds are overrated, guys! Try something daring!

Sue: I've taken down a mouse today! Don't think you startle an empowered woman like the Invisible Girl!

NOW I'M COMING FOR YOU, IRONFACE

BAAAAAAAAAAAH! You think you can just run up to Dr. Doom and tackle him?! I have all sorts of preptime and gadgets!

WUB WUB WUB WUB

Johnny: HE'S TRIPLE SHRINKING US?!

How do you like your new diminutive size?

Bump

Ben: Screw you! Nobody likes being small! Even for girls there's such a thing as so short that it stops being cute!

Doom: I'm tired of your backsass, Grimm. I wasn't talking to you.

SO RICHARDS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEING SO SMALL AND MY ABILITY TO SHRINK THINGS?

I think you're amazing! You da bomb Dr. Doom! But how did you discover such hella tight technology?

... I didn't expect a compliment from you. I don't have a snappy comeback. VERY WELL. I BET YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I LEARNED MASTERY OF SIZE AND SHAPE. Don't you? Hmmm? Yeah? Hmmm? Uhuh? Yeah? MMMM?

Reed: Yes! I would love to hear your strong, powerful voice describe in detail how you made this momentous discovery! You know! It's not too late for us to be best friends! We could ditch this dead weight and become the Science Bros. I'm Mr. Fantastic and you could be Latveria Boy! We could solve the world's problems with super science by day and get drunk and recite the periodic table backwards by night! What do you say?

Doom: I asked a yes or no question. Not an invitation to spill spaghetti everything.

Anyways! This great discover was all by accident! I was working on a shrinking ray and accidentally shrunk myself! RICHARDS I BLAME YOU FOR THAT OVERSIGHT AS WELL. IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT. NEVER MINE.

I ended up in a peaceful and happy world. I HATED IT THE MOMENT I GOT HERE.

I met their King and he turned out to be dumber than your average American and was easily impressed by card tricks and mentos and diet cola and he thought that fart jokes were hilarious. Needless to say I became his #1 guy.

I gave him a kaleidoscope and it blew his freakin' mind for days. For that he made me lead scientist and gave him access to all the equipment and materials I asked for!

So then I shrunk the King and his Daughter, Pearla, and then became RULER of this microworld. Why? Well .... after a bunch of humiliating defeats on Earth I figured I should start small on something easily conquered to boost my confidence. AND IT WORKED.

And I also invented ta way to see and communicate with Earth too. It's game over for the Fantastic Four! You lose!

THIS GAME AIN'T OVER. WE JUST WENT INTO OVERTIME! TIMBER!

Thing: I see London I see France! I see Doom's metal undypants!

Doom: GUARDS? GUARDS! Help your leader! They're even more dangerous now that they're hard to see!

Reed: Go invisible! Get over to the controls and bring us back to normal size!

Sue: I was wondering what I was supposed to do...

Help! Stop poking meeeeeeee

Johnny: Hang on Ben!

Ben: Thanks hot stuff!

Guard: YOU DIE

Guard: OWWWWWWWWWW

Sue: REED! I AM SNEAKING ONTO DR. DOOM'S PANEL AND HEADING TO REVERSE THE SHRINKING WAY AS STEALTHILY AS POSSIBLE. DOCTOR DOOM DOES NOT SUSPECT ANYTHING.

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT DOOMBOTS WITH ME! Guards! You're supposed to kick them or step on them not run away crying!

Sue: I got the switch! Oh no! It's protected by an invisible forcefield!

Doom: And you triggered the tiny silent alarm I put in just for you! You Fantastic Four are so predictable!

At last! I have the Invisible Girl just as I want her!

You'll be my favorite dolly now! Oh, just wait until we get back to my room so I can show you your amazing new doll house! It's got 3 rooms, and if you move the plastic panels they turn into NEW rooms! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A 6 ROOM HOUSE. Oh and you're married to my Ninja Turtle! He's missing an arm, but you'll love him for who he is! Oh! Even better! You'll be in a love triangle with Optimus Prime and they'll have to fight for your love!

Oh and if Rebecca asks to borrow you, she can't. That bitch lost my Polly Pocket.

Thing: Yeah! We see you have her! Sue always gets kidnapped and we're always obligated to get her back! Come on guys!

Doom: Oh really? How about you try some nyquil gas!

Reed: Gas?! ....

ZZZZZZZZ

Doom: On second thought? Sue, you're boring and I should keep the Fantastic Four together. Guards, put them with the others.

Sue: That's good. At least I don't have to play dressup.

Pearla: Hey! You guys awake? You're in Doctor Doom's secret prison which used to be our secret prison.

Is it true you're from the same place Dr. Doom is from?

.... yes... but we usually are the ones to kick his ass not the other way around.

Thing: Just wait til we get our mitts on him!

Well... getting to Dr. Doom will be difficult. You see, my dad decided it would be a good idea to put his secret prison under a sea of deadly acid. It's somewhat of a status symbol here in our world and all the rich and trendy and cool people are building prisons submerged under acid.

Thing: Dat voice! You're the lady who warned us earlier! Thanks a lot for not warning us in any meaningful way or earlier so we could have avoided getting small in the first place!

WELL! I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE! I'M GOING TO PUNCH A HOLE IN THE WALL AND GET US OUTTA THIS PLACE!

IDIOT! THERE'S ACID ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT WALL!

Thing: Hey! Ow! What's the big idea?

Johnny: Acid bad! Imagine being submerged in a sea of pepsi!

Thing: Well you think of something!

Doom: Oh goodie! You fight each other!

So I decided it wasn't any good to just keep you all in prison so I have a new idea how to get my ultimate revenge on all four of you! I decided to project my head into this wall so you can see me talking shit rather than just hearing it! Let me tell you your future!

Doom: I invented the Lizardmen of Tok, fearsome green warriors from a nearby microplanet over here for you! You will be their slaves!

Doom: Richaaaaaaaaards! You will bestuck with a junior chemistry set and tasked to do menial science forever! Never will you do anything interesting and all your materials will be hand-me-downs!

Doom: Ben Grimm will be tasked with a mining job with poor pay and poor benefits! Never will you get a sick day or time off and you'll work long days with NO UNION

Doom: The Torch will be forced to commit genocide against the lizardmen's enemies! He'll.... probably enjoy that. WELL ONE OF YOU GETS OFF LUCKY

Doom: Sue! You will be a lunch lady serving slop to all the rude Lizardmen who never appreciate the work you do feed them! Your only reprieve will be those socially awkward Lizardmen who buy your valentines presents or candy for holidays because they don't have any real friends!

Yeah, I think that covers my revenge. The Lizardmen are landing now and I need to clean house for company! The bathrooms are a mess!

King: So... it's too late for us and too late for you.

Reed: DON'T BET ON IT. >:(

Sup. I'm Tok of the planet Tok. I'm the most handsome of all Lizardmen. Lady lizards, you'll have to wait in line for having your eggs fertilized.

For 70s children's show this is actually pretty interesting.

Doom: TOK! I LOVE YOU TOK! WELCOME! I ROLLED OUT THE ORANGE AND/OR RED CARPET FOR YOU. PEOPLE WILL ARGUE FOR GENERATIONS WHAT COLOR IT IS.

Probably because this actually was a comic made into an episode.

Also,

>You'll be my favorite dolly now! Oh, just wait until we get back to my room so I can show you your amazing new doll house! It's got 3 rooms, and if you move the plastic panels they turn into NEW rooms! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A 6 ROOM HOUSE. Oh and you're married to my Ninja Turtle! He's missing an arm, but you'll love him for who he is! Oh! Even better! You'll be in a love triangle with Optimus Prime and they'll have to fight for your love!
>
>Oh and if Rebecca asks to borrow you, she can't. That bitch lost my Polly Pocke

kek

Okay, I'll stop spamming the thread now.

Tok: (Look at this poser. I was green and evil before it was cool. He merely adopted being green while I was born from it.)

Doom: I have the slaves! They're waiting for you!

Tok: I have the materials you want. So why do you want reductium? It's practically worthless!

Doom: WORTHLESS? YOU MEAN I SPENT ALL THAT MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T EVEN VALUE?

I MEAN
It's not worthless! I can use it with my shrink ray to shrink Earth's entire population! I'm glad we have such a good trading relationship.

Look at us! The stars???? are aligned. We're having a moment.

It's cool. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Thing: So how about I punch down the whole wall and we swim out real fast?

Reed: NO THING THERE'S ACID

Thing: What if I punch down the wall and then really quickly punch away all the acid?

Sue: Uh Reed?

This wall here keeping the acid out and that means the material is acid-proof, right? Can't we use that to our advantage?

I can tell that puns are your forte.

Reed: Sue! That may be the smartest thing you have ever said! Johnny! I told you me marrying your sister wasn't the biggest mistake I've ever made! Ok everyone! I have the GREATEST ARTS AND CRAFTS PROJECT OF ALL TIME and it should get us out of here!

Johnny: How come the clay here gets wet and pliable when I burn it?

Ben: It's a convenient plot device that'll get us out of here. Don't knock it. We got plenty of strips to cook for Stretcho to claymake.

Keep going! I need a lot of clay to make this plan work and I'm the only who gets to sculpt it! No one except for Sue, if she turns invisible and pretends to be Patrick Swayze behind me and that's it!

Reed: It's finished! Look! I made a submarine! One last panel and we're done! Sue! Set a drill-shaped forcefield on a timer and get it! Ben! You close us up and make sure it's sealed tight!

Ben: You know it's not too late for me to punch you three really HARD out THROUGH the wall to safety.

Reed/Sue/Johnny: SHUT UP

Sue: Forcefield go! Do your thing!

Reed: There's not a lot of air in here so everybody hold your breath. I need all the air to myself to think.

Johnny: Blah! Everything smells like acid and not the acid I take before watching Courage the Cowardly Dog for maximum enjoyment!

The shrinking equipment must be somewhere nearby so we can unshrink ourselves!

Orange-red is an actual color, there is no need for another gold vs orange debate.

>tfw I was in that thread and I went to church instead of witnessing the birth of a new eternal debate

feelsbadman

I still say it was gold

Reed: Found it! Everyone spread apart so we don't get big on top of each other!

Now machine! Make us groooooooow!

We're back to ... double shrink size? I forgot! And why does getting enlarged tickle so much?

I try.

That's severe nerve damage, Ben.

Anyways! King! Princess! You're useless! Stay out of our way, ok! You're nothing but a hindrance!

Well... ok. I know! I'm a King! I can supervise you as I follow you! I'm good at that!

LIZARD GUARD #3! ALL IS CLEAR AND WELL!

FAILED A SPOT CHECK EH, SCALEBREATH? NOW YOU'LL SEE WHAT A GOLD MEDALIST IN LIZARD TOSSING CAN DO.

The prisoners escaped! This is bad! This is very bad!

*BONK*

GADOKEN

Ahh! Now we smell and taste just like chicken!

Enjoy your fractured reptile skulls!

Reed: That takes care of all 7 of the Lizardmen army! Now we face DOOM

Guard: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! NO ONE BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH!

King: Hey! I'm here! I AM the law!

Guard: Oh! King! We didn't see you around anymore and we just assumed you were dead! Our bad! You can all pass.

Doom: Tok, you're my kind of guy. A toast! To evil!

Tok: Yeah yeah. So where are those slaves you promised me? I'd like to leave sometime today but you keep making speeches.

Can't sue just use her force-field to block the acid after thing punches it down?

BEN: WE'RE RIGHT HERE! BEHIND YOU!

Doom! No fair! You know Doom never looks back there! And you're free? Impossible!

Reed: Doom! You lost! The simple-brained dolt of a King is free and the soldiers are all on our side now! You are beaten! Give up!

Surrender? NEVER! Not when I have a GUN! A gun in a gun-free zone! See how ineffective your gun control policies are now!

Sue: GIVE ME THAT

Doom: Wha? The Invisible Girl! And she has a GUN?! JESUS CHRIST

The Invisible Girl with a gun?! I must fleeeeeeee!

*thump thump thump thump*

Tok: Doctor Dresses in green but that coward should be draped in all yellow! Lizardmen! Get them!

Another fight scene? This is redundant. I'm gonna shrink em.

!!!

Thing: Ain't nobody gonna bring those guys back to size! I want some to feed to the alley cats back home!

Sue: Tok got away with men!

King: He'll bring reinforcements if he escapes!

this is good
nice

Reed: Damn! It's too late! He's already boarded the plane!

Tok: See you later, fuckers!

Too late? Not with Ben Grimm at bat!

Keep an eye on the plane...

SWING

A HOME RUN NOBODY'LL EVER FORGET

Thing: I batted that plane with no survivors!

King: I hate to break things up but Dr. Doom just escaped back to your world. I thought you should know...

Reed: YOU LET DOCTOR DOOM LOOSE IN OUR HOUSE? HE'LL SPILL GRAPE JUICE ALL OVER MY BOOKS AND STEAL ALL MY UNDERWEAR AND EAT ALL THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE

We could have tried to stop him but he said "You'll never stop me!" and we decided he was probably right.

I save your Kingdom and planet for THIS? Just... bring us back to our original size. Luckily for you, Squirrel Girl is in town visiting and she was going to meet up with Sue at the house. I'm sure she'll take care of Doctor Doom no problem. She is his arch-nemesis after all.

King: Before I change you back... I am a great magician. Sue and Reed Richards! Your gloves are gone!

Reed: HEY! GIVE THOSE BACK!

King: Very well! Goodbye! I hope you never come back!

Reed: The feeling is mutual!

youtube.com/watch?v=0svypHu7-oo

Johnny: We're all back and in one piece! I've been on some fantastic voyages before but this one takes the cake!

Ben: Hey! I just thought of something! After all the weird shit we seen today I think I'm gonna need to see me a shrink!

Johnny: *Groan*

Sue: haha good one Ben!

Reed: DAMNIT SUE STOP ENCOURAGING HIM.
THE END

That was fun everyone. Hope you enjoyed. Be back next Saturday for episode 17 of this 20 episode series.

thank you

You're very welcome

I love these threads and I love you OP

I read it too
another IP I swear

Her force field is too weak, but what if the Thing poked a hole in the wall and the Human Torch evaporated all the acid?

Bump

>the deadly air vent trap
kek

Is Ben a big guy?

For who?

So then they'd be getting burned AND they triple the pain of suffocation while they breathed in acid vapor.