www38.zippyshare.com/v/VYk6kUMH/file.html
www38.zippyshare.com/v/JPKGoFyW/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/XCL4kQ6p/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/VriwEuis/file.html
www20.zippyshare.com/v/uQdsX45X/file.html
pastebin.com/tkb9A0em
comicsbeat.com/tilting-at-windmills-254-the-one-about-nighthawk/
dropbox.com/sh/jxa041zctftjogz/AABPqi-dRruU00dExn5bzDtka?dl=0
userscloud.com/81a3mhhhjt8r/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_034_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/dkbfjzil8s6u/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_035_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/0olyw1aux00b/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_036_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/37ei30h3vjnr/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_037_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/vdbyw3xxllnb/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_038_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noooooo, come back Comfy Batman!

>not a homage to #1s cover

smdh

Got some details on the Rebirth trades
Prices are looking pretty good

RIP Dad

I guess I didn't notice last storytime that there was one issue left?

Umm, what else should we read tonight, because this is the last one I have.

>When writer Brenden Fletcher and artist Annie Wu took on Black Canary as a solo title back in 2015, they had a bit of an uphill climb with Dinah Lance’s preferred aesthetic. Ever since Dinah Drake’s first appearance back in 1947, the Black Canary costume has been associated with bustiers, fishnets, and boleros. But in the modern age, how do you stay true to that iconic costume without it looking ridiculous because who in their right mind fights crime in stockings? Those things rip if you look at them sideways, much less do a scissor-kick.

>But thanks to Fletcher and Wu, Dinah morphed from a pin-up model to a punk-goth front-woman to the band Black Canary. Seriously. They have an EP and everything. Suddenly those fishnets could be ripped up, either from fighting crime or just to look fabulous. Those bustiers were accessorized with badass bruises. Dinah’s boots became s—kickers. Black Canary emerge from the chrysalis of “superheroine costumes designed by dudes” to become a fashion icon for a generation of women who grew up wearing Doc Martens and velvet chokers.

>Dinah’s face is partly in shadow, the sunlight streaming in from behind her centered on her extremely amplified chest. She’s lithe and tan, like a beach bunny or a Bond Girl come to life. In this panel, she is a sexy savior, come to rescue Oliver from loneliness with the power of her come-hither hotness. She’s basically been dipped in golden light for the viewing pleasure of the presumedly straight male viewer.

>Sigh.

>At least we still have Batgirl and the Birds of Prey.

lol they mad

Hello Storyteller.

Is it just me, or is this Raven miniseries a really bad idea?

>that second panel
That's right Ollie, suck her cock

It continues as Adventures of the Outsiders.

I mention vigilante a few months ago

Vigilante 001 (1983) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www25.zippyshare.com/v/o0VG4dvH/file.html

Vigilante 002 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www3.zippyshare.com/v/dh8LNprf/file.html

Vigilante 003 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www3.zippyshare.com/v/M88h4ev9/file.html

Vigilante 004 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/bBIiSqA8/file.html

Vigilante 005 (1984) (digital) Glorith-Novus-HD
www107.zippyshare.com/v/Lh3aBmRq/file.html

Vigilante 006 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www38.zippyshare.com/v/VYk6kUMH/file.html

Vigilante 007 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www38.zippyshare.com/v/JPKGoFyW/file.html

Vigilante 008 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/XCL4kQ6p/file.html

Vigilante 009 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/VriwEuis/file.html

Vigilante 010 (1984) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
www20.zippyshare.com/v/uQdsX45X/file.html

lol, where is that from?

>After Batman left the group in issue #32 the title was changed to Adventures of the Outsiders, continuing until its cancellation after issue #46. Issue #38 featured the last original story in the series, as issues #39-46 were reprints of stories from companion series The Outsiders (vol. 1, 1986).

AHA.

I didn't look at the previews but it mainly sounds dull as shit

Jesus CHRIST are you for fucking real.

It's almost as bad an idea as the last Raven miniseries, which only wins because of "Now in her own EMO series!"

Seriously, get another writer.

Green arrow 8 preview. hitflix got triggered

Clearly the solution is to bring back the blue ski-suit

yup

>DC Comics Almost Had Wonder Woman Right But Then They Did This...

> On June 8, 2016, WONDER WOMAN: REBIRTH #1 will launch under the watch of writer Greg Rucka and artists Liam Sharp and Paulo Siqueira. Please note that none of those people is a woman.

>In and of itself, this is not a problem. Greg Rucka has written some of the better Wonder Woman stories in the last decade or so. One of my favorite panels ever comes from Rucka’s graphic novel WONDER WOMAN: THE HIKETEIA.

>Shows pic of Wonder Woman stepping on Batman's head.

>But decisions don’t happen in a vacuum, and DC putting two men on the Wonder Woman’s new comic is just the tip of the “What are you even doing right now?” iceberg.

>Aquaman 192 pages, 16.99
>8 issues * 2.99 = 23.92

>Batman 192 pages, 16.99
>7 issues * 2.99 = 20.93

>Flash 216 pages, 17.00
>9 issues * 2.99 = 26.91

>Green Arrow 160 pages, 16.99
>6 issues * 2.99 = 17.94

>Green Lanterns 168 pages, 16.99
>7 issues * 2.99 = 20.93

>Justice League 168 pages, 16.99
>7 issues * 2.99 = 20.93

>Nightwing 176 pages, 16.99
>7 issues * 2.99 = 20.93

>Superman 176 pages, 16.99
>7 issues * 2.99 = 20.93

imagine if all the floppies were 3.99 still

fuck you I like it!

how is her face in shadow

who the fuck is hitflix?

if anyone has a quick upload, I'll keep on with it tonight~

Did they just... not know that Nicola Scott was on it too?

I think it would have had potential but just like with that anthology Legends of Tomorrow they decided to put old farts that have previously written the characters already....

Maybe under Young Animal...

>tfw you've been buying GL and Flash in floppies

i'm torn about waiting for the eventual super fancy versions of KingBats

Movie/TV news site.

I'm a grill and I think Schmidt's Canary is pretty fucking hot

I've seen a couple people (or maybe it was only Dickens and I forgot) complaining about Dinah's current costume vs. the one from her solo but aside from a few details I really don't see how her solo costume was EMPOWERING but her current one is MALE GAZE

They've both got the jacket/corset/booty shorts/fishnets/boots combo, does some dark eyeshadow and a few rips in the fishnets really make that much of a difference

>hitflix

I don't think DC cares enough about Raven to get somebody else to write her and they just respect Wolfman enough to give her to him too

>She’s basically been dipped in golden light for the viewing pleasure of the presumedly straight male viewer.
>presumedly straight male
I'm gonna take this as a subtle hint to Otto's background and the eternal 'are dickgirls gay?' argument.

Also a lot of this shit is really just telling gay women to fuck off huh.

I made a paste bin 40 issues out of 50 so far

pastebin.com/tkb9A0em

lmfa

I hope they got thoroughly shamed for ignoring Nicola

There was a Hot Take that I thought was actually pretty balanced on Nighthawk, which was of course dismissed by people who believe that the New Market is just right there ready to buy Nighthawk:

comicsbeat.com/tilting-at-windmills-254-the-one-about-nighthawk/

I'd love to see BookScan numbers about niche books, because it's an article of faith that "niche books will sell to non-traditional audiences outside the DM, blame the DM"

also Goths are weirdly eternal (they look the same as when I was in high school) but that look does naught for me

>how is her face in shadow
she's backlit, so technically her whole front is shadowed. the colorist didn't really darken or obscure her at all though so I don't see the complaint

well to be fair she wasn't on the Rebirth issue itself but I dunno how they missed that she was doing an arc worth of issues

lmfao*

so funny I forgot how to type

For those that don't know, this is Donna Dickens. She has a thing about shitting on DC at any opportunity. She was recently shitting on DC for doing the "wrong thing" at Rebirth by giving Wonder Woman to Rucka when they were doing the "right thing" previously by having Finch write her because Finch is a woman. She loves Batgirl and the Birds of Prey because it's written by the Bensons, who also wrote for the 100, a show that progressives loved because it depicted a lesbian couple.

>I don't think DC cares enough
Applies to a lot of stuff... Like I said, the Legends of Tomorrow anthology was pretty lousy apart from Sugar & Spike. And Then there's the recent Suicide Squad one shots and minis given to people like Jai Nitz and really mediocre artists.

>also Goths are weirdly eternal (they look the same as when I was in high school) but that look does naught for me
I didn't think it was particularly gothy either!

It's not in the big Cred Forums pastebin anyway.

Didn't they also kill off that couple?

what they should have done is have her team up with some other magic girls like Traci and not do a Trigon story, alas

Didn't they kill off one of said lesbians though
I remember a stick being raised about the show

I will download it but Wendell's next on the docket, as I recall

did she actually LIKE Finch Wondy? Jesus, the most hardcore "Women for Wonder Woman" types I know hated the book.

I think those Commie tanks must have had fun rolling through West Germany to get to Markovia, you know

yeah, actress got a part on fear the walking dead.

Obviously we need to swap Ollie and Dinah's costumes

She liked Finch Wonder Woman?

I really hope the Vigilante mini is good. The costume looks really good and while I'm not a fan of Mitch Gerard's interiors, those covers look cool

>I didn't look at the previews but it mainly sounds dull as shit
Raven is hanging out with the other side of her family, who are a bunch of yuppies. Who are Christians. And the book hints that this will be a thing.

I'm sorry, but I do not trust ANY writer to handle the issue of religion in the face of extant supernatural forces. Fuck that shit hard.

Does this person not know that Diana is Rucka's waifu? Like, you even acknowledge it's not an issue due to his previous work.

>that favorite image choice
Fucking radfems.

I'll have a zippyshare link for Adventures 33 in about 15 minutes.

That stuff about the publishing industry in other areas is not something I've seen a lot of talk on, but it's good to mention.

Am I a bad person for loving that they're so mad at this?

>wants more women in comics drawing and writing stuff
>blatantly ignore the woman working on Wonder Woman

lmao

>I'm sorry, but I do not trust ANY writer to handle the issue of religion in the face of extant supernatural forces. Fuck that shit hard.
J.M. DeMatteis did a wonderful job on Phantom Stranger.

desu I don't know anything about Raven beyond the general stuff but even from that there is a Raven book I would be really interested in reading.

She seems like a character who can go lots of places but just never does.

>She was recently shitting on DC for doing the "wrong thing" at Rebirth by giving Wonder Woman to Rucka when they were doing the "right thing" previously by having Finch write her because Finch is a woman.
Meredith Finch is also an abominably shitty writer. I don't really give all that much of a fuck if she has a vagina, she lacks any storytelling skill. These facts are unrelated, and you, madam, are fucking retarded.

Don't worry. Got the perfect redesign for her.

How good are these two henchmen tho. I hope they have a successful career as PTs or selling protein supplements on shopping channels after this.

So
She wants more women in comics and for publishers to stop overlooking women

And then she ignores the woman working on Wonder Woman?

To be fair she also says that men shouldn't write women characters but women should write men characters.

>She seems like a character who can go lots of places but just never does.
Because writers have no ideas for her besides her daddy issues. The cartoon did more with her for fucks sake.

Perhaps, but in this current hamhanded environment where subtlety is nearly dead? Not seeing it.

Batgirl cosplayer all over again.

So how are you owls tonight?

>The cartoon did more with her for fucks sake.
The emotion clones were such a neat idea I am actually surprised they haven't been put in the comics yet.

From what I've read, Raven is someone very very stuck in a few repeating stories who needs a drastic break to even show people "there's other shit you can do, I promise"

Well, to be fair writers are kind of pushed into a corner and told not to be subtle BY THE FUCKING CONSUMERS. Like, seriously, if you don't explain everything in your first issue you're going to get shredded. There are still some writers capable of it though.

Almost all the Rebirth issues were so fucking dull

got some comics i ordered, almost have Starman in all. and some claremont X-men. and kill 6 billion demons.

comics!

I got called into work on my day off. And tomorrow I'm gonna have to work 10 hours straight.

Plus side, I've still got Doctor Strange to read.

For that to happen you need to give her to someone new, not the same guy over and over again. She really really needs something new other than "Trigon" and "Titans"

That and a lot of fans want something familiar, so if you go against the status quo too much people won't want to read it

Especially annoying because Scott's art is cute. CUTE! How dare she ignore that.

Now that you mention that, why isn't that a thing in the comics? Personifications of personality traits isn't exactly original, but it can certainly lead to interesting stories.

I am caught up on K6BD

it's so fun

And the only one that I truly liked, Deathstroke, was criticized for not making sense.

I wanted to get K6BD through my LCS to try and sell the owner/people on it, but it's taking forever. And the book seems to be doing pretty well so I should just have gotten it online.

Yes they did.

BATDICKERY!!!!!!

CHRIST, WHAT AN ASSHOLE

(it's a shitty argument, Bruce.)

i'm hoping to start caring about the characters bc the world building is impressive and cool but empty so far. i'm only like 20ish pages in though? not far at all

i really liked the creators episode of the Image podcast

It must be truly awful to just live in a constant state of outrage, I hope these people learn to deal with their condition.

Every time I start to pull off it a little bit it does something that hooks me back in real hard. Like I loved White Chain's confrontation with Juggernaut Star in the void (I thought her seeing Delicious was a supreme character moment), and then recently that page where Juggs is cut in half was fantastic.

My only thing with K6BD is I'm so much more into the side characters than the MC. But there's time and space for that to change I'm sure. Author dude might have first appeared drawing League of Legends comics and fetish art for /d/ but he's gifted.

Fine. Today was mostly dull, but fine. Internet service still sucks, but I've managed so far.

That's sadly true. Nobody can fucking pay attention to anything that isn't thrown in their face.

Where did woobie Batman go? :(

SUCH AN ASSHOLE

(lol given Jason's ultimate fate)

I don't usually enjoy "I have no fucking clue what's going on here" stories, but there's something really delightful about this one, even the 1000% Sermons of Vivec text pieces. Especially those.

dropbox.com/sh/jxa041zctftjogz/AABPqi-dRruU00dExn5bzDtka?dl=0

Currently uploading, might take a few.

>SUCH AN ASSHOLE
Yeah, it's getting annoying. I liked this series a lot better at the start...

I like the Hansa/Prim stories a lot.

Batman can only woobie for a limited amount of time. It's Bruce's curse.

>Dick did

So this is 1986, so did the Bruce fired Dick thing happen yet or is this still the "they split more amiably" thing

Because if the latter, Bruce you drama queen

And Batman started off so likeable in this too....

inb4 keikaku

To be fair, I think this is a "Shit, we have to get rid of Batman because Editorial said so" move.

That was in like the 70's

>Shit, we have to get rid of Batman because Editorial said so
Well, the execution of this is still kinda stupid.

did anyone talk about how problematic or plain weird Looker is

are you fucking kidding me?
this is gross :(

I mean, this could work if it was played as domestic horror

OP did many times.

Oh, you think it's bad NOW? Wait until the end of the issue!

(I'm not sure how ultimately subversive or not this is done)

This is a zillion times worse than the earlier Looker stuff, though, because I think you're meant to be all delighted for/with her, and instead it's horrifying

Uh-huh, it's the context that kills it. Idea isn't inherently wrong.

catching up on old threads, looker dropping the statue on evil queen is hilariously out of place/tone/everything

wtfffffffffff barr

that's a cocaine stare

Horror movie! 100%!

COCAINE?

Feels like she's gonna vomit up an eyeball

is this the same looker that's a vampire? cause i actually really dug that one one shot

Oh, I guess we're done with Momma Bear Katana then, huh?

Coming in late is my specialty!

Pretty sure Looker's entire character is one big "vamp" pun.

Now who will tacitly approve defensive murder!

userscloud.com/81a3mhhhjt8r/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_034_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/dkbfjzil8s6u/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_035_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/0olyw1aux00b/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_036_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/37ei30h3vjnr/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_037_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr
userscloud.com/vdbyw3xxllnb/Adventures_of_the_Outsiders_038_(1986)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Mookie).cbr

Zippyshare and Mediafire are being dicks tonight. These are digital rips.

Better than the Black Panther trade which was more expensive than the individual issues.

B-but I already posted it :'(

is actually kind of the act 1 of the vampire movie when they're partying and don't realize the bad shit from being a vampire

that was hilariously fucked up. plus coates has talked it up as a 12 issue story so much it seems strange to not buy it in that format

Marvel trades are usually quite expensive but they come out sooner so that's fine, I guess?

>

I have #35, but I think #34 is relevant to our interests? So it's downloading...

Okay, that last panel? That makes me think this is at least SOMEWHAT self-aware.

The art assists with that IMO

She turns into a vampire eventually. I liked that the one-shot just went with the vampire angle and ignored all of this.

>tfw marvel does 4 issues trades
like they add a really old issue or two to the trade I think, but fucking lol, a 4 issue trade

This is kinda the Liz Bathory vampire angle

yeah i read the one shot bc i read all of those national comics things and was super surprised

Isn't the next one 33?

Angel Love is so delightfully indie cartoon and yet it's actual compelling sequential art with a plot, which many cartoonists are shit at.

Uploading user, do you have #33?

And this is by choice. I mean, Midnighter vol 2 has 5 issues, doesn't it? But that's because it got canceled. And still, they added two issues from his old ongoing to the mix.

I only read Kid Eternity and it was pretty damn bland.

Don't their trades in general sell hilariously less than DC's, except Civil War and Ms. Marvel?

Sugar & Spike was good though!

I don't think so?

>Is it just me, or is this Raven miniseries a really bad idea?

The only time Raven's ever been a good idea is the cartoon, and even that leaned heavily on Trigon, so fuck it.

Kill Raven, Lady Legasus for Titans.

Ehh.

Yes it was. The others? not so much...

They get better every year but yes they sell less, especially since they don't have a large backlog that sells buttloads year after year.

And again, the art isn't even bad, just weird.

That's it! Angel love is an indie film in comic book form. But like, an actually decent one you'd see critics eating up at Cannes or something.

The art is pretty essential to Angel Love, I think. If it was house style it would be a lot less interesting.

The loyal soldierus trying to save the princess are commendable.

(Sorry we're paused, but unless we want to drop into the middle of the plot...)

Marvel doesn't have Watchmen, TKJ, DKR, Long Halloween, Court of Owls, Red Son, Kingdom Come, etc, so yeah they usually less than DC and Image in trades.

>Does this person not know that Diana is Rucka's waifu
You say that like it's a good thing.

Seriously, for the husband this story is TRAGIC. His wife vanishes without a word for days, then some random hot chick shows up and says she's his wife. Sure, weirder shit happens in the setting, and he probably isn't minding the sex, but then her entire personality starts changing too!

Marvel was hoping that Miracleman would be their equivalent to DKR,Watchmen etc. But they messed that up with things like releasing the old issues at like $6 an issue,rather than just making them affordable tpb's.

>blame the DM

The Direct Market deserves plenty of hate, to be sure... but that really isn't what's keeping niche books from topping sales charts.

>also Goths are weirdly eternal
Black clothes and an excuse to be moody in public will never not appeal to teenagers.
Beatniks were the first goths.

Yeah. They got rid of him since The Outsiders had good sales but JLA sales weren't doing so hot, so they decided to bring Batman back into the JLA to raise up sales.

They also recolored it...

Right, the look on his face does cement for me that we're supposed to be reading this as D: and not as awesome

Skater kids also look exactly the same

>insert rant about all the OOP and badly collected stuff from Marvel

I agree. If there were ever a revival, it would need that style to work, since that's part of what makes it so oddly compelling.

Oh by the way, Angel love has a Wikipedia article(yes, really). This is my favorite line.
>This comic book's unusual combination of style and subject matter made it difficult to market successfully.

Ah, a true Social Justice Warrior, of the old stock. The kind that only exists to be an unproductive pain in the ass.

But the next one is #33. It continues on with the same numbering

Biggest problem with that is they couldn't use Moore's name

She is totally the kind of person that the term was coined to mean, even though now it's a worthless label.

Isn't it great how no one ever wonders why no one ever sees Matches Malone except for like just before Batman makes a major play?

Ohhhh I hadn't refreshed the Dropbox.

DISREGARD, I SUCK

HERE WE GO

Nah, you don't mess with Matches.

See, I feel like he HAS to be actually doing crimes, otherwise this wouldn't last for so long.

>Damn, this Matches guy must be a real big shot! Even Batman goes out of his way to get him!

Ha, yeah they really fucked up there

Like Hawkeye and Ms Marvel were their success for trades and they seem to really want to replicate it but it's not happening

Matches does crimes and then quietly Batman goes around and fixes them back up with money and shit

>Rex as the flag

Rex is the most visually fun character in this series, but Katana is prolly the most fun written.

It's his way of pumping money into Gotham's regeneration.

agree

Is it just me, or is the team shapeshifter often pigeonholed into the role of comic relief?
>Chameleon Boy
>Metamorpho
>Plastic Man
Maybe it's just a DC thing, cause you don't see Mystique doing this kind of goofy stuff.

>And then she ignores the woman working on Wonder Woman?

When do loud pro-woman comics advocates ever NOT ignore existing female creators?

Kamala's entire series is full of gags, user!

There is like Morph though.

Metamorpho Fastball Special. I love the world.

He breaks all the outdated laws, like it being illegal to catch birds, or illegal to put pennies in your ears.

Cribbed his MO off of Prankster.

I was gonna argue about Cham but I think 2 to 1 for comedy wins

Some at least one female colorist and I think the letterer on the book too. And one could argue the colors have been the most important part of the Sharp issues especially.

This kind of characterization of Batman as a long term thing really made the Batman Beyond version of Old Bruce feel like a natural end point for the character.

whew, it's horror

what, invasions will become GREAT ratings in a few years

Well, they did suggest the Supremes were at all worth caring about without Diana Ross, and how could anyone be THAT wrong, right?

i mean it sounds like he doesn't want a war more than getting elected, also you don't run for secretary?

Did she just read his mind or is the bubble wrong?

A superhero who's motivation is "I want to be prettier because I am not pretty and it's costing me promotions" is kinda depressing, DESU.

>this is gross :(

I kinda wish they'd go full gross with it, and actually write this issue like an owner's manual.

>female Image employee yells at dcwomenkickingass over Twitter
>.jpg

It's gotta be wrong

Sounds fitting for a Marvel hero

Oh, that was GREAT

Bruce, an actual nation at war is pretty fucking important

Fuck that was funny

But when too many people start shitting on the big two, I guess you gotta branch out to be a little different than the rest

Oh shit, it's the Bad Samaritan! He shows up again in Rucka Checkmate.

Cham may sometimes be comic relief... but he's ALSO leader of the Legion Espionage Squad.

What is going on with these Champions covers? Artgem is usually ok

i'm super pro-the series

Windfall is pretty gay for Halo

this all makes her ultimate fate so much worse :(

Okay, so this is way off topic, but I feel like I should share this with you lot. Because I love you.

When artgerm draws something than a generic pretty lady, his quality goes down quite a bit

>the feet turning backwards into croc hind feet

UMMMM

>MIDNIGHTER AND APOLLO #3

>Written by STEVE ORLANDO—Art by FERNANDO BLANCO—Cover by ACO

>With Henry Bendix’s trap sprung, it’ll be a long road for Midnighter to be reunited with Apollo—and the path will take him straight through the gates of Hell itself!

Would Tatsu actually be comfortable reenacting Iwo Jima?

Like, she was on the other side of that war. The crazy, hang out in caves with flamethrowers and fight to the last dying man side...

>By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Markov, THEY WILL BE AVENGED!

KATANA
A
T
A
N
A

wut

Panel 1 is just three different pictures of Vandal Savage, right?

God damn it, these Chucklefucks again? Seriously, it's beginning to look like they dont have any other villains!

And here we see Katana enacting the famous "Josuke Higashikata" tactic for dealing with water enemies.

Although, given that this was written first, he's probably using the "Tatsu Yamashiro" tactic.

shorty?

Fucking furries.

my skype:[email protected]
We sell counterfeit Euro,counterfeit dollar,Anti-counterfeit banknotes
my quality banknotes, can being exchange in local bank ,Casino,Mall,market,cinema,bus station,restaurants,Mcdonalds,shopping places and more .

Banknotes are perfectly ´produced industrialy and indistinguiagable to the real banknotes and to the touch and feel and also indistingishable to the touch and to the naked eyes .

Banknotes bypass UV ligh test and also Pass the pen/marker Test ,you can spend this money any time of the day with no problems .

banknotes also do carry individual serial numbers .
99% valid spendable and international banknotes .
shipping is discreet and fast .
Shipping available for any location within 1 week .

Notes- PLEASE WRITE US DERICTLY TO OUR EMAIL BELOW DO NOT SEND US MAIL DIRECTLY HERE COPY OUR EMAIL AND SEND US EMAIL.
( [email protected] )

Payment accepted with bitcoin / and western union money transfer .

Regarding our method of delivery its very safe and secure.

*First time you cannot order more than 5000 usd or euro .
Only one time order you can make within 2 months .

prices .
500 usd / euro ,,cost 160 usd ,
1000 usd /euro ...cost 200usd ,
1500 usd/euro ..cost 300 usd ,
2000 usd/euro,,,,cost 350usd ,
2500 usd/euro...cost.400 usd ,
3000 usd/euro ,,cost,450 usd ,
3500 usd/euro ....cost 500 usd ,
4000 usd/euro.....cost 550 usd ,
4500 usd/euro.....cost 600 usd,
500 usdeuro......cost..650 usd ,
The delivered is by Courier service it take 2-5days to delivered in any location will packagd the banknotes with serial seal to make sure that the banknotes is protected from damage, leakage, loss or inspection by airport authorities very safe and secure for the delivery.we mostly used service like 2GO delivery and DHL.

Scalies.

Hi Matches

wouldn't that be "scalies"?

LOLOLOL

>they aren't fooled for even a second
It's the little things.

Is this the worst costume in anything we've read?

>when you have to unhide all the posts because you hide that one post

Yeah, but at the time, US was being sneaky about foreign interventions because of all the sketchy right wing drug regimes they were propping up in South/Central America.

"Scalies" is indeed the correct term. Oddly enough, I don't think there's a term for people who are into fish or birds. Though there probably should be.

what does he see, owls?

Not even worth it desu

The New Wave x Windfall and/or x Halo fics really write themselves.

The baron's hair... it's a wig!

What the hell language is that?

I already read the issue. It's stupider than anyone is thinking.

OH SHIT

CROSSOVER WITH MOON NAZIS WHEN

And now, some letters pages!

THE BEST
H
E

B
E
S
T

By stupider do you mean "even better"?

I mean Batman left at the wrong fucking time.

Dunno. Probably some kind of Arabic? Looks Middle Eastern at any rate.

>NOT JUST ANOTHER 4TH REICH STORY

ahhh comics

Does anyone here care about the ignatz?

Thanks for reading, I think we'll probably finish up this arc + that mentioned story, and then flip over to some Wendell

off Monday night, back Tuesday

Tyroc could be worse?

I knew that but thought furries sounded funnier
Like half of us probably frequent /tg/ anyway

jej

Kinda feel like Batman ought to pay child support to these Outsiders desu.

Like he set them up, it was all lovey dovey, then he did the "I am consumed by the darkness" shtick turned asshole and ditched them. That's not okay Bats. It's practically gaslighting.

PERSONALLY I AM HOPING FOR WAR WHEELS.

THEY SAVED HITLER'S BRAIN
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SAVE HITLER'S BRAIN, THE DAMN FOOLS

G'night OP.

and it all comes back to jsa

That last panel is Cred Forums.jpg

>Thanks for reading, I think we'll probably finish up this arc + that mentioned story, and then flip over to some Wendell

So we're ditching out before the Duke of Oil then?

G'night OP, thanks for running.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

I'm torn. On the one hand, it sucks not being able to hang out. On the other, it's nice to know you're working to pay your bills. So good luck with that.

thanks again OP

After issue 38 they're all reprints of the series that ran concurrently with BatO, just called "Outsiders"

That's....well, we can come back to it?

After Monday there's a big long stretch of "not working that night" at hand, although accordingly there might be some "going the fuck out of town" at hand

>Texans refuse to post the Duke of Oil
hmmm

It's a harmful stereotype. Just because SOME oil tycoons are villains doesn't mean we all are.

no bully :(

I just bought Mike Barr's Camelot 3000 Deluxe for $10. Is it any good?

It's excellent and was actually what prompted the creation of Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld.

Well, you're going to find out, I guess.

I note a complete lack of denial that you are all evil robots, though.

>Markovia
>An actual nation

Pick one.