Deep down...

Deep down, people agree Teen Titans Go is much more enjoyable than the original show and a good replacement for Young Justice right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgmLYtDvAa4
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ukHQ5TscY
youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7YN1AQmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbh i never watched either one, because i thought itd be shitty teen drama with superheros. TTG is hilarious past the first half of season 1, and i honestly dont care if its "tainting" the legacy of a show i never watched.

For the love of all that is fucking holy please let this be bait. I don't even really like the original, i don't care about "tainting a legacy" but anyone with half a brain should be able to see this is shit. It really says something about the state of humanity that i have to wonder if your serious, that i can't just look and know this is shit posting, because some people really are stupid enough to un-ironically believe this is good.

you don't have to be autistic. The show is good comedy and nothing more.

And see that right there is the attitude i'm talking about. How can you find this to be comedic? Whats funny about it? Explain please.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgmLYtDvAa4

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ukHQ5TscY

Even though you'll deny it here, I'm sure you'll chuckle at what I linked

I'm gonna be totally honest, the only reason I hate this is because it uses the Teen Titans brand. And the fact that this was made but YJ and GL:TAS were canned.

Ok, fine i'm nothing if not an honest man, i smiled. It's just i've seen it when i watch my neice and nephew and for the most part it just seems stupid, and i really don't care for the influence it has on them.

0/10 bait. Try harder this subject has been beaten into the ground.

The best part of TTG is the writers are fully aware of how people speak out against the show and make fun of them in a way you can't deny is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

The new one is not better than the original, YJ was unremarkable but you cant compare it to TTG. That's dumb.

But I'm also not triggered by its existence and enjoy a few eps.

>10 posts
>6 posters

The problem is it's not always like this. I watched somewhere around 7 or 8 episodes of this show and only found a couple things funny among them.

"Sometimes funny" is not good for a comedy show.

I don't know since I never saw YJ and the original's weeaboo style/humor kinda turned me off, but the last two episodes (Booty Scooty and Who's Laughing Now) have been top notch.

>"Sometimes funny" is not good for a comedy show.
>I find the show "sometimes funny" therefore it is objectively not funny

That's not how comedy works. Comedy is probably one of the more polarizing forms of art and the fact that the show is successful means more people find it funny than they don't. And contrary to belief, no, kids don't JUST watch anything. If that were the case, Harvey Beaks would not have crashed in the ratings, We Bare Bears and Clarence would be doing just as well as TTG, Wander would be just as successful as Star Vs. Hard to believe, but kids do have actual interests and their own sense of humor and enjoy things, too.

Even if you argue, "But that's the point! The humor is for kids, it sucks", it's a fucking kids show on a kids network targeting kids, like, what do you people expect? This is why the TTG crew makes fun of people like that so much, because they honestly believe CN should be catering to them because they had two or three shows that became big hits with teens and adults by accident.

This is the best show on Cartoon Network right now.

>The second link

It's the first time I laugh at this show, honestly. That caught me off guard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7YN1AQmQ

>Deep down, people agree
Obviously (hence the ratings); but this is /co where we are required to prove what Original Thinkers were are by shitting on anything that people like.

No, but i do like ttgo though

No
there, I just saved you an entire thread

Still trying to figure out how many babies were sacrificed to our lord Satan to keep this show running.