Hey Cred Forums How long have you known about this?

Hey Cred Forums How long have you known about this?

Gay/10.

>Race mixing
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking hope they fucking die of fag disease.

I'm glad I never grew up with friends who had 2 gay dads. What a fucking special snowflake circumstance that is.

Gay pandering is getting old.....
Now do it with pedos.

>Nigger with two dads

That's pretty desperate. But it doesn't really bother me, because it's not like the rest of Loud House is libshit.

too many women

> it's not like the rest of Loud House is libshit.
Licon, the only male son, is literally the only one who is in the wrong all the time and literally sucks at everything.

nobody has given two fucks about age until recently.

now that just isn't true. it's one thing thank god we're finally getting away from, and this is a prime example of that. brothers and sisters genuinely love each other in cartoons now, and the girls are just as quirky and wrong.
yeah it could be worse. we knew this was showing up at some point. I just skipped their episode.

There some of the best characters in the series. Fuck off. there son is an obnoxious borig shit though

>libshit
Drink horseshit Cred Forums

>Messing up the use of they're and their twice

No one cares about the different theres, you grammer nazi shit

>and the girls are just as quirky and wrong.
There was like 2 episodes, maybe 3 where the girls did something wrong for what i remember.
>Muh Cred Forums buggieman
You got to be at least 18 years old to post in this Vietnamese anime board user.

>now if the boys ever in the wrong, its numale propaganda
I admit that episode with dipper getting cucked was retarded, but your just acting ridiculous here. Also, altright retards are a real problem, fuck you.

>I admit that episode with dipper getting cucked was retarded

I thought this was a LH thread user. No one here is mentioning GF.

I think it's false flagging. i'm seeing a lot of that lately.

Niggers don't even have dads much less 2