Misty Knight is a backstabbing cheating slut...

Misty Knight is a backstabbing cheating slut. Her leaving Danny and telling him to fuck off was the best thing to ever happen to Danny.

And THIS is why the Netflix series is pairing Danny up with Colleen, because she's willing to tell her best friend that she's being a bitch.

By the way, given that this involved a godlike sorcerer, who knows how much of this was under Misty's free will.

>Iron Fist was LITERALLY cucked by a black guy named Tyrone.

The real story is even better. We joke all the time about how petty Black Manta and Professor Zoom are, but Iron Fist's nemesis, Master Khan, created an entire alternate identity for the sole purpose of cucking Danny. Having sex with Misty never came up in any of his plans, he did that just to be an asshole, and unlike when Thawne tried fucking Barry's love interest, HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

What i'm learninng is that Misty was a terrible girlfriend.

WHAT?!

I'll take this as a possible explanation, but that has very unfortunate implication.

That's a pretty old comic in a universe which has been rebooted so many times.

We get up in arms every time your average Joe calls Hank Pym a wifebeater because of that one panel. And if you want a more fitting example, reminder that Aunt Mae is actually Peter's mother after she cheated on Uncle Ben to cuck her own sister.

There's a lot of cases of "Remember that one time that X did that?" because comics have gone off long enough that between the good stories there are a lot of shit, especially when it comes to romance due to the need to constantly insert drama into your love life for no reason (especially if you're Spider-Man). So it's best just to focus on the good stuff when doing these live action retellings.

When people want Misty, they don't think "Remember that time Misty was fucking around while everyone else was trying to save Danny", they think "Aww but that one-shot where Luke looked after the kids while Misty and Danny had a dorky date"

has he ever fisted a girl
my ex asked for that and it scared me

It just doesn't seem physically possible nor pleasant. I get that it's done and that people like it but it seems like neither of those things should be the case

HOLY SHIT
HHOOLLYY SSHHIITT

>reminder that Aunt Mae is actually Peter's mother after she cheated on Uncle Ben to cuck her own sister.
The last issue of Trouble made it non-canon because Bucky Barnes showed up.

It's marvel universe 616. It hasn't ever been rebooted.

Trouble does not take place in the continuity of 616, neither did Secret Love.

Go to bed Joseph, you're old and need your sleep.

I think it has.
Well it definitely has now atleast.

right? she was like insisting on it and I didn't want to her
eventually caved in and entered her cave
terrifying
and i've put my hand in sharks before but thats way way scarrier
if a girl ever wants more than three fingers, somethings up and you should leave

Oh, I thought she wanted her to fist you.

Joy is a contender, too.

>It just doesn't seem physically possible
Babies come out of vaginas, they're pretty elastic.

absolute madman

It really annoys me how there wasn't really any repercussions for her actions and we never even got to see Iron Fist's thoughts on the matter. They just make up off-panel and then Iron Fist "dies" and the book ends without him ever saying a single word on panel about it or even mentioning her at all. Fucking Priest...

That was a retcon on Byrne's part, IIRC. Priest never intended for Tyrone to be Khan.