Cartoon has cal-arts art style

>cartoon has cal-arts art style

Better then that ugly shit. Fuck off.

For the last fucking time
Calarts style is just generic 2d disney style like the iron giant or sleeping beauty.

The current trend in animation is minimalist graphic nouveau, it's primarily a school of thought based in France thst has steadily gotten diluted into the american school of thought due to industry incest.

Shut the fuck up, calarts has fuck all to do with it, EVERY animation school has this kind of mentality because it's what's new and hip in the animation scene, just like how the pure graphic design style that had everything in sharp angles was the in thing, and hiw Ren and stimpy was the big thing before that.

Just shut the fuck up about shit you have no fucking conception of instead of bitching about a thing that is completely unrelated you fucking artistically illiterate mongoloids.

*fart*

FUCK YOU JOSH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ren and Stimpy style was ugly as fuck too.
Why can't artists try to make their art appealing? Why do they make it ugly on purpose just because it's in style?
You don't see authors purposfully writing like retards just because Twilight got popular.

>Ren & Stimpy style was ugly as fuck
Finally someone with enough balls to say it.

>Why do they make it ugly on purpose just because it's in style?

If you were being paid the exact same amount of money to either replicate the Mona Lisa or take a dump on your canvas, which would you do?

Rhetorical question. You'd take a shit even if you post you'd do otherwise.

bumpo

>cartoon doesn't have problem-solverz art style

>Calarts style is just generic 2d disney style like the iron giant or sleeping beauty.

It's easier to mass-produce simpler looking stuff and ugly or otherwise offputting or zany artwork is an easy way to distinguish yourself among other simpler looking shows

The one with the messed up teeth seems out of place compared to the others.

Problem Solverz really isn't bad at all. I'm pretty convinced the hate is just meme posting.

Posting memes doesn't help your argument.

You mean Gobelins?

I can see it, french animation has always been about thin outlines and soft colours.

Thats the modern style you critical shitbag

I love how this entire thread is just extreme shitposting that could be deleted any second, but if OP had phrased it a little more sincerely it would be completely fine even though the discussions are of the absolute same non-value.

And you sound like a rumprazed Calarts freshman who's trying to deflect the (admittedly stupid) Calarts meme by rattling off some bullshit from your art theory class or something.

Stop making these thread OP. See you in 3 days.

>Ren and Stimpy style was ugly as fuck too.

John K. draws the best girls son

Someone call Problem Solvers and tell them to do something about Cal-Arts...

My dick will see you in three days, faggot.

No, he really doesn't.

CALM DOWN CAT YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST