Dohohohohohohoho!

>Dohohohohohohoho!
>tortured my friend and paralyzed his daughter
>hahahahaha!
What did Batman mean by this? Why did this movie try to make Joke man sympathetic?

The ending doesn't work unless it's implied that he kills the Joker.

Nice dubs, though.

Then what was Jim saying about by the book?

Joke man was a normal guy once and he's just too far gone to go back. He's a lot like batman in a sense, but batman chose to become a hero when his life was destroyed by petty criminals

I dunno. Joker is usually shown to enjoy what he does. He isn't supposed to be fixated on Batman, the same way Batman isn't supposed to be fixated on him

meant to reply here

I would have forgiven this movie, and maybe even watched it if Joker had raped Barbara and then said "it's just sex" afterwards and had a huge laugh about it.

>if Joker had raped Barbara and then said "it's just sex" afterwards and had a huge laugh about it.

Well you're half right.

There were no batgirl titties
WHY
WHYWHWYHWYWHYWHYWHWYHWYHWYHWYWHYWHWYHWYHWYWHYWHWHWYHWYH

What year are you posting from that Jokester isn't fixated on Batman?

>He isn't supposed to be fixated on Batman

Because they would have had to up the rating, and they would have lost out on revenue.

They need all they can get.

There are a LOT of people that think Batman/Joker can only exist in ONE WAY. They think there is only ONE valid incarnation of batman and the joker, and it's usually the least interesting incarnation they cling to.

"Joker needs to be a funny man that only does things because they're funny! This isn't MY joker!"

The movie follows the comic quite keenly well the second half, the first half came out of nowhere and even moreso THAT scene. The comic did abruptly end with the two just laughing with implications that batsy snapped his neck.

> He isn't supposed to be fixated on Batman

>And the real gag? What I did to his daughter is what Bruce Timm and the writers did to the Killing Joke!
>Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I like the idea that Joker thinks he HAS to be crazy because that's the only way to deal with a crazy world. That's why it gets him so angry to see people like Batman and Gordon go through all these messed up adventures and still come out sane. It means maybe he could have too, but he just didn't have the inner constitution and lost the fight with his own mind.

Deep deep down, he hates being the Joker.

Joker wanted help to be well but was afraid to try because he knew batman was crazy too and would probably leave him in a worse condition than he currently is.

10/10

It's interesting to note that the Joker stops laughing first.

Just sayin'.

>batman
>sane

We're talking sane compared to the Joker here, AKA Rapey the Murderclown. Not a hard contest to win.

Up the rating how?
It was already R-rated.