Who's your favorite and why?

Who's your favorite and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FATL_2ic8js
youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of them. Unlike you, I read comics.

fpbp

Jared Leto. He's funny.

best joker

He literally said zero jokes in that entire pile of garbage called suicide squad

the one in the middle isn't Joker, it's just some asshole.

jared pulled it off best

Hamill first
And unironically Leto second

mark hamill is a perfect blend of funny and scary

that's not miller's joker

I prefer Heath's the most, he comes across as insane in a "thinks in an alternative way to the mainstream" rather then "completely batshit" which I prefer. Note that I haven't seen Hamil's joker yet and really need to get around to it.

Also, no Harley Quinn really helps. I don't like Harley Quinn and the Joker together in movies, it just doesn't work, though Leto made it look alright, albiet pushing Joker's image too far into mafia territory for my taste.

>I haven't seen Hamil's joker yet
What are you waiting for?!

>that early 1900s gangster look on the fucking joker and it works extremely well

Ledger is obviously miles ahead but my god ill give some credit to leto

Today I will remind them that Jokaah Baby is a forced meme

Mike Matei

I have no idea who the first one is.

I'm kind of fifty-fifty on Jack Nickles - he doesn't seem Jokerish enough, more like Jack Nickles being Jack Nickles, like when when Jim Carey played Jim Carey as the Riddler. AS a joker, he's weak, but as a Jack performance it's pretty good.

Mark Hamil's has that mix of delightfully campy that turns on a dime into psychotic. Specifically, some of the stuff is funny, and then amazing horrific. When I think of the Joker, the real joker, I think of Hamil.

In my mind Leto's feels like a 'Joker G', like what a Gangsta would be if he tried to immitate the Joker. He's not the joker, more like a dedicated fan.

I like the Romero one (probably the best) because he was delightfully goofy and campy - he's animated and a joy to watch in any scene, whether he's just rubbing his hands or taunting the Dynamic Duo, or getting the crap powed out of him. Then again, I like camp.

I like the Heath Joker as a gritty terrorist with a punchline, kind of like a Hans Gruber with facepaint - you know he's not funny, but you find yourself giggling at some of the insane shit he does.

>Ledger Joker

>not funny

youtube.com/watch?v=FATL_2ic8js

thats a terrible thing to say about mark hamill.

you should write for Family Guy

I saw you on Cred Forums didn't I?

Hamill > Ledger > Nicholson > Romero > Leto

Leto could have been excellent, I love the gangster idea but the execution was really bad in many ways. I didn't like the tattoos, but I did like the smile on his hand. I also thought Leto was too hammy and weird. The fuck was with his growling the entire time? His Joker ultimately never quite came together to me despite the really solid gangster concept.

Romero was a lot of fun, mustache and all. I don't have any complaints.

Nicholson was pretty solid too, good mix of funny-Joker and a bit of a darker take on the entire Batman mythos. Suited the movie really well and I can't imagine anyone better for that particular role.

Ledger is still my favorite live action Joker even though I don't usually like ultra grimdark stuff like Snyder's N52 run. But Ledger had a real edge to him and he was still rather darkly comedic, he was a perfect foil to that incarnation of Batman and Ledger's performance was truly transformative. It's a shame he died, I imagine he would have factored well in TDKR.

Hamill is pretty much the perfect Joker, both funny and scary as hell. Felt the most like a genuine insane clown who could flip at the drop of a hat, and Hamill's performance is still pretty much how I hear Joker in my mind while reading any of the books.

>Thinking anything the comics put out beats Mark Hamil's Joker

Hipster detected.

I prefer Mark Hamill.

Mostly? I grew up with him.

That aside, I like the range he has, the way he can go from happy and jovial to downright sadistic in seconds. The scene from Return of the Joker where he's telling Bruce what he did to Tim? Or when he's telling Terry his plan is to blast a smily face into the city (killing hundreds of thousands btw) from orbit with a laser cannon? Fucking love those scenes.

>You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
>Yeah.

Still cracks me up. I believe this is the best Joker scene in the whole movie.

Leto or TAS

I like the gangster portrayals

>Joker G

Yea pretty much that. He's like an "experience" act. But a pale imitation when stacked to the real thing.

He can dress up all he wants, but he still doesn't get the joke.

>Joker compilation including Cred Forums meme.

Cred Forums isn't there a young actress you need to stalk and fap to you faggots?

Romero

He seemed the least sinister and I like when the Joker is a dangerous maniac with scary toys, but is just joking with them. Makes him seem more unhinged.

Who's the far left?

where is that anus guy?

I found myself actually quite liking the way that Leto's Joker looked which is surprising given that I fucking hated it before going in. His acting was awful though. He had literally no menace to him, nothing to really suggest he's any more insane than any other generic movie villain.

And the weird growling. What was up with that?

The way he delivered lines was just fucking bizzare in places. When he said "He's so intense" he sounded like he had a couple of hardboiled sweets rolling around in his mouth. Terrible.

The correct answer is Mark Hamil, though I am very fond of Romero

I feel like people who say Nicholson wasn't really playing the Joker should rewatch Batman 89.

youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU

leto for sure

It's just a meme that "Hurr Nicholson always plays the same character"

Which might be true, but in the case of the Joker it doesn't matter because the "character" Nicholson plays in everything is "batshit crazy guy", so their point is moot and they're just memeing

Probably Romero, because on one hand he's funny, but on the other he seems the most like some Gacy-type motherfucker who put on clown paint and went crazy to me, which I personally find scariest.

Hamill might be the overall best, though.

Maybe Rod Navarro from that shitty filipino batman film?

>Jim Carey played Frank Gorshin as the Riddler.
Moviefags can't even moviefag properly, it's a crying shame.

Nicholson is the only good one.
The rest is garbage.

that part in the original one when they vandalise the art museum, and J-man goes "Leave it, I like this one". Awesome.

Jeff Bennet

this

>not reading Joker's lines in Hamill's voice

You crazy bastard

>first one
Who?

Jared Leto