youtube.com/watch?v=MURRgSd4ecM
youtube.com/watch?v=67E-_SQLVRo
youtube.com/watch?v=vTyv9fJ3F60
youtube.com/watch?v=SWhX8pL5S0c
youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok
youtu.be/W92tZHOLSNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>canp candy
Is it supposed to sound pedophillic in nature?

I think most of the posters here are too young to remember John Candy.

Remember Bobby's World?

It was a good show!

Your average 4channer probably wasn't even born yet when he died.

Here's what I remember: It existed. I was always a little sore that it came and went. I guess him dying didn't help.

Felt like the show would never fucking die.

That 1 with the animal characters in a school or preschool or something where 1 of them went around with a brown talking crayon.

That 1 where the villains were like the Borg only not space-faring and the main 1 was the main hero's brother. Might have technically been Cred Forums-related.

CBS Storybreak.

Ah yes, the days when every single celebrity had a cartoon

What was the name of that cartoon were this guy transformed into his car when he touches warm water?
And you thought Ranma was weird.

Right after every single toy had 1. I next-to can't remember an 80s toy that didn't have 1. Pogo Ball is it.

Life with Louie

This wasn't terrible, John Goodman doing the VA of the main character was great. Quickly cancelled when one of the actual white tigers decided to eat Siegfried or Roy for breakfast in Vegas.
Set in the same universe as Shrek since Donkey appeared in an episode.

>1
This is a level of autism I hadn't seen before.

I vaguely remember it, don't really remember anything about it but remember seeing it.

I had the back pack. I think the show was fairly unknown even when it was airing

I'd say I think the same of you, but I've seen weapons-grade autism like your's on here before. By the way, why have I never seen any of you little faggots complain about acronyms?

I thought the idea sucked. I saw bits and pieces of it in passing, the humor was corny and cliche as fuck.

I think it was on NBC, back when they were just starting to phase out cartoons and all the really popular stuff was on Fox or ABC so nobody watched.

I loved the shit out of this show, but I never see anybody talk about it.

Not him, but acronyms are a legit way of shortening longer terms. Using replaced one with "1" when you're not specifically talking is a bit like using u instead of you.

Yep, weapons-grade autism.

>Using replaced one with "1" when you're not specifically talking is a bit like using u instead of you.
I think I get the gist of this sentence but you may want to look over what you type before you send it dude.

the female lion were sexy as fuck

Yeah, it's late. My bad.

Okay, if you say so. I'm not even the guy who called you autistic.

Nah, he's right. You should really go back to facebook or reddit or whatever site u r from.

>you're autistic
>NUH UH BECAUSE YOU'RE DOUBLE PLUS MEGA SUPER AUTISTIC

Nice opinion there, little mental deficient.

Anne of Green Gables

>I said it first so it COULDN'T POSSIBLY be true about me! No way could anything I ever say be ironic!

I'll never understand this kind of massive stupidity.

He's mocking the lack of creativity in your response

That was a miniseries. Avonlee was the spin-off show

Songebob.

You're being laughed at for literally using "NO U" as a retort

it reminds me of staying at my great grandmas

Because the 1s to me were so creative and CLEARLY more was warranted for them, right?

This. You were better off not responding to something calling you an autist.

If you were from here you'd probably already know that a post saying "this is a level of autism I hadn't seen before" is blatant bait and you fell for it.

I just googled it, 28 full animated episodes
Avonlea was live-action, both based off the same novels
but completely independent productions

26*

I really loved this show
so sweet
I wish more shows were this comfy

Yes

Good morning, happy campers, wherever you are!

Invasion America

And I'm laughing at him and you for using the
>NO U
defense

Because being called a mental-deficient makes them such a winner and it's real skin off of someone's back to say it, correct?

I'm such a fool for calling you stupid, huh?

>Because being called a mental-deficient makes them such a winner and it's real skin off of someone's back to say it, correct?
You really are new to Cred Forums, aren't you?

>I'm such a fool
True that.

I like how you think you won just because you called someone dumb.

And that you're honestly using "NO U" as a response to being accused of using "NO U."

Cling to your troll religion all you want. Half of you know it's bull-shit and just hide behind it because you can't gang-beat people with little faggot friends or set out to ruin their lives over it.

Psst. Stop responding to them you twat.

I like how the other person was somehow more articulate or clever just because they either started insulting first or think like you do.

>I know! I'll try to psychoanalyze them! That'll show 'em!

This is just getting sad now. It's like kicking a wounded puppy. Just let him have the last word so we can be done with this.

It was a show about Mexican wrestlers that battled an evil talking chihuahua.

Psst, the troll religion is stupid no matter how much they repeat their mantras about it.
I don't feel any worse calling them stupid ass-holes than they do spouting their shit.

I'll keep repeating the mantra to myself that they
>"automatically' lose'" for some reason
That will make it true!

Yes, yes keep repeating it, loser.

>troll religion
Is this even a thing?

Mormons

>Psst, the troll religion is stupid no matter how much they repeat their mantras about it.
You can say that all you like, you're still giving them what they want. If you want to keep wasting your time on this then more power to you, I guess.

He seems to think it is. I told called him a newfag just to taunt him but I'm starting to think he really isn't from around here.

get on my level

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3137pI11Y

Sweden's answer to The Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead and South Park.

Was John Candy so big with the kids that he could carry an animated series? Or was is supposed to be Camp Belushi at first?

Yes, telling yourself everyone "automatically loses every time they respond to me" and other self-convenient bull-shit and thinking it's true because you and some other morons said it to yourselves with the devout faith of any religion is a thing.

>you're still giving them what they want.
and insulting them is what I want. 1 is only more of a pastime or waste of time than the other in the pathetic mind of the troll, nowhere else.

Never buying the sad bull-shit you tell yourselves =/= new.

youtu.be/LD-RrBwZa_I

The theme song is the only thing I really remembered from this show. It's not awful upon rewatching some episodes.

I hope no one remembers this crap.

>remember this from the late 90's
>actually was in production until 2008

What the hell, france?

There was a Pucca thread awhile back.

He wasn't like a megastar but kids definitely knew who he was. Same with Rick Moranis.

I remember a little.
I can remember the basic premise, the dog's voice and the bird's, and the refrain of the song made to promote the movie.

I do not, however remember the boy looking so clown like.

fuck you muslim this show went hard

I remember this. There was an episode where they battled demons or something right? I watched about five minutes of this show before it was banned from our house.

yeah, it went hard DOWN THE SHITTER

Now THERE'S something I haven't seen in a long time. Him and his literal bottle rocket

Spaced Out. The show that wanted to mash-up the Jetsons with Ed Edd & Eddy. I'm not even sure if it's aired in US, but is was a blight on Cartoon Network Europe for a few miserable years.

Ah the series that never was. I remember the mini series "pilot"

DUDE ANIME LAMAO

You have no idea how long it took me to find this again. Good stuff.

Power On.

This fucker gave me nightmares

I remember this was on Sunday morning along with the early 90s Superboy show.

Now who remembered that one.

Help me Cred Forums there was a cartoon from my early childhood that i need help to remember
The main characters were animals and one of them had a stick that could summon a dragon by throwing it up in the air

I think the WWF (world wildlife fund) had something to do with it because the logo was in the intro i believe and the episodes were about saving the environment

One character might have been a red panda or a racoon

It was the period of sketch comedy stars having shows Martin Short also had one based off one of his second city characters.

It's goddamn Korean, but it had the best animation for a show produced in that country.

How about some Bots Master

youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

youtube.com/watch?v=c7jWH6UVz2o

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTNoBQEL90

Jayce was a weird show all around.

>theme song by Iggy Pop

I remember this when it was on Norwegian Cartoon Network. I swear, Europe always got shittiest french animated shows

I remember watching this on our old little TV thirty-one years ago. It aired exactly three times before getting cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=If2jnMeUTKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Muppet_Monsters

The blue haired girl always gave me tingly feelings in my pants

This guy, amazing though how much respect he had for his father considering what went on in that home...

>it's a Dad beats his wife after coming drunk episode

Arguably, I think Myggan takes that price.

I miss this show
Is there anyplace online that has all the episodes?

To make matters worse, it was actually french-canadian.

I won't even bring up Mad Jack the Pirate or Little Dracula

does anyone like this?
I watched this forever seemingly

>disney
>pucca
explanation please

It aired half the day in my country. I found it utterly boring but watched it nonetheless.

Wasn't there a board game done by the same artist?

the 4 billion acquisition you've never heard about.

>Barf
>the polka singing dude from Home Alone
If people can't recall him, they deserve a lego floor finish.

The girl had super strength and was a bit of a tomboy right? That's what I remember.

Why was there a housefull of monsters and a Jawa?

Yea Muppet Babies came from that.

Was paired with this Jim Henson series for a bit which had the Dog City Pilot TV movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=asot12kMu0A

They all gained powers from Ghost Leno along with the Suits.

And then the comic creator came along and juiced their powers and cerated some others.

I remember camp candy. I even liked it.

"The Bark of the Tree Bites" is probably the best pun in the show.

Fuck you, I though my right headphone was busted.

Also what hurts the most in this thread is that one retard hyphening "asshole" and "bullshit".

I think the girl mummy could've been one of my first animated boners.

There was that other show that I kept getting confused with Captain Simian.

The one with Not!Jazz Jackrabbit...

They had a human kid on the crew because his science project teleported him across the universe...

youtube.com/watch?v=LyKI1CHPMNw

Also one of the best damn platformers on Nintendo.

What is with late 80s, early 90s cartoons having FANTASTICALLY animated intros that seems to use up half an episode's budget featuring all original animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=JAviHTWpMVM

Dunno. Shows where really into putting the best action first.

I remember the theme song mostly.

Not quite. Muppet Babies premiered in September 1984, and Little Muppet Monsters didn't come along until a year later. On the Muppet Babies article:

>For a brief run in the second season, the program became Muppets, Babies & Monsters, and a second half-hour was dedicated to a new show called Jim Henson's Little Muppet Monsters. This show featured live action puppets and cartoons starring the adult Muppet characters. The program lasted three weeks before Jim Henson pulled the plug, despite 18 episodes having been made. The show then reverted to an hour of Muppet Babies; however, a portion of the Little Muppet Monsters theme could still be heard in the show's end credits for the remainder of its run. Muppet Babies later expanded to 90 minutes after CBS pulled The Garbage Pail Kids before it even aired due to controversy.

>Mad Jack the Pirate
Decent enough show, but full sketches were lifted virtually word-for-word from Blackadder.

Bite me, I actually liked on Boomerang.

this shit

Cranium.

How could it be obscure when that shitty movie released in the summer was based on it?

Which movie?

I mostly watched this because it came on before the Mario 3 cartoon which was my favorite.

I still have the DVD movie. To this day I still watch it from time to time. It was a surprisingly great end to be pretty forgettable show.

Came on Saturday mornings here, it usually signaled the end of the cartoons for the day around 11:00am

>Set in the same universe as Shrek since Donkey appeared in an episode.
Actually it existed in a universe where Shrek were movies, but live action ones. Donkey was portrayed as a movie star.

This show was kinda retarded.

fucking rosie o'donnell

This show used to be on a christian channel for a good summer.

loved the characterization of the teenage daughter. for a while we had these shows with a few innovations in those. this and Game Over (was that it?) gave me some fun times. It was great seeing the sitcom-teenage-daughter be more than just Kelly from Bobby's World, yknow? granted it came at the expense of the bratty little brother having zero depth

Turbo Teen, I think.

>that logo
huh, it lacks either 'big bad' or 'metallix'

The tiger attack happened before the show even aired.

i found that so embarrassing and irritating as a kid. not even a little surprised it turned out to be welsh
whoa, what was this? looks like it would have been my jam as a kid

adored it. for a while everything i drew had a scorpion-themed guy and a cobra-themed guy at the very least, because this shit got me in such a mood to draw cool animal-themed armor

You really have to ask? before theme songs died an unceremonious death, they were the best advertisement a show had. back when kids had no idea what shows existed, had no way of finding out except random channel flipping..

WMAC Masters anyone?

oh yeah there it is
i tried to force myself to like that. i basically pretended i did. it was just so great seeing anything set in the mushroom kingdom.

so goddamn toyetic. I was old enough to recognize it was kinda lame, but it was EXACTLY the shit I was trying to design myself all the time. I'd draw series of characters with their own logos and tokens of some kind, and try to pretend i'd made them into a fighting game or something.
I mean I still do that..

Anyone else remembers MYSTIC KNIGHTS?

such a good and genuine attempt at being what it was. if they just tried something like that again only with a coolness consultant so it doesnt end up with so much lame clinging to it

Leader there is channeling some real Judge Dredd vibes.

>What is with late 80s, early 90s cartoons having FANTASTICALLY animated intros that seems to use up half an episode's budget featuring all original animation?

You got 30 seconds to capture a kid's interest in a show before he changed the channel after watching a episode of a cartoon he liked.

The only time Saban made something good when attempting to replicate the success of Power Rangers.

always thought that show was cool as shit tee bee h

I always felt like it was.. unique. it clearly had influence from anime but failed at actually being-it. I knew it was foreign but I couldn't tell what. it didn't seem japanese, it felt weirdly french. finding out it's korean makes total sense.

Saw it on some weird channel at my grandfolks place.

This one too but my other grandparents place.

Did this have the laser glove??

Arguing about nothing on Cred Forums on a beautiful sunday is what makes you all look mentally deficient.

My brain couldn't accept he wasn't Jay Leno.

Mid 80's kid here. Definitely loved him and could name a lot of his films by the time I was 6 or 7.

Yea the one that only he could wear and another half breed tried and got his hand all fucked up.

How enjoyable is this to watch? The casting looks good, at least.

Looks like someone took the Transformers' designs and made them ugly.

I remember being irritated why the one armed dude didn't keep his transformation partially up so he could have a second arm.

i loved this shit. i wish it was on dvd.

Muppet Babies was the shit a few years later.

The sight of those plastic weapons embarrassed me so.

This is what I like about F is for Family as well.

And they say we've never bombed Europe.

>Den

SO THAT WHAT THE LITTLE FUCK WAS CALLED!
Have been looking for that for ages.

So the pilot was puppets but the show was a cartoon? huh

>i'm Bot 4 and I'll make you sore
>I'm Bot 5 I make you feel alive
>I'm Bot 6 I pick up sticks

wow. i havent heard anyone talk about that show in fucking years but as soon as I saw that picture, i instantly remembered the theme song.

it's complicated. they were trying to branch out
the history of the jim henson company is so depressing. nothing has EVER gone their way.

I remember Seigfreid and Roy being the funniest parts of this.

>1
Now that's some high level autism i didn't expect even from Cred Forums

Captain Power

It was set in a future that reminded me a lot of Terminator's.

ugh, terrible name.

had a really fucking good intro though

Awesome. I remember watching this on SPACE in 1999.

Same. I remember being so hype for this and then it seemed just as cheeze as PR.

Don't make me laugh
I'm trying to climax

Just scream "John Candy"
And we will climax
John Candy!
John Candy!
John Candy
John Candy.

Man I love Fruit Blood, greatest band ever

That's marketing departments for you.

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future is full title.

just looked it up
apparently that's part of its failure. it was seen as too violent for the babbus but the name was too stupid for adults to admit to liking.
i think it's fucking awful that all the censorship from the old days, which we thought we were maybe moving away from, has really come back in a ton of ways
but meanwhile the virulent anti-consumerist shit that tried to force all kids programming to be educational in some way, and tried to ban toy ads or necessary-purchase tie-ins.. theyre just as commie'd out as they used to be, but they're doing nothing about the ACTUALLY fucked up 'app' tie-in shit. They're too busy banning sugar in cereals that feature cartoon mascots because ohnoes it's poisonnn, and banning mcdonald's from advertising any happy meal contents other than milk and apples.

as someone who goddamn adored PR right up til i heard about 'in space' and went 'forget this' (turns out I chose the wrong time to leave, but whatever. technically i had already started to tune out at roughly the time they replaced the entire cast AND ZORDON and continuity felt severed), I felt like all the spinoffs (beetleborgs, masked rider, etc) didn't live up to the PR standard
turns out no shit, when saban was personally putting that much work into each episode of a show that attempts to crank out like 50 episodes a year, he has no time to put anything into the others. of course they're gonna suffer

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sinqqmqjo
I remember this would come on along with weird shit like WildCATs
I loved the anime aspects of it (right down to the overly-detailed profile info. for a while I was putting that on all my creations) but the insane music baffled me as a kid. I couldn't believe someone thought it was a good choice. Maybe for WildCATs it would have been, since that show had some pretty offbeat and weird content.

All I remember from this is one of the girls in it having an extremely well rendered midriff.

oh god, that fuckin show.
it's weird to like and dislike something so much at the same time

And Jerry Doyle JUST died...

fuck, i didn't know about that
i guess it's just tennapel and ben stein left..

Did the shows at least play on different networks? I could see each one throwing money at them for their own PR. Kind of like DC the last couple years.

i liked this show mostly because how much i liked baseman's illustrations

pretty sure fox had an exclusive agreement with them

That's a shame. I had merch but didn't catch the show in my area. What I saw I liked, though.

Muthafuckin'

Crash
Test
Dummies

From what I gathered there was only one pilot episode.
I had it on VHS and I fucking wore that tape out.

Wow. All these shows are a great way to over-saturate your own market.

The toys were dope. Toys you could break and put back together were awesome to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9bvbR9_Bw0
The 700 Club mistook this show for "X-Men" on their report on Saturday Morning Cartoons

Their shows were all on Fox, except VR Troopers which if I remember correctly was syndicated so it had no fixed network.

i think the idea was to get in on 'the new one' y'know before the old one gets old
the problem is, super sentai had new material each year to adapt. b-fighter kabuto didn't. kamen rider.. i guess they could have kept licensing if they wanted. but with tir na nog they were hoping they'd have their OWN thing they'd completely own, and then not have to pay licensing to. but yeah, beetleborgs ended due to severe lack of footage, so did VR troopers. both of them i think at least looked cooler than sentai.

Celtic Power Rangers

oh that's right, it was on WB
remember how they didn't even try to give the heroes names? the fucking action figures had their civilian names printed on the package because that was it. they didn't bother to have a name for the costumed persona. How did they expect anyone to be a fan?

First Uncle Phil and now Garibaldi?

They wanted to create a new big thing so that once Power Rangers got old, kids would be flocking to Masked Rider or Beetleborgs. It didn't really work, lightning didn't strike twice and the shows didn't last long enough to really count as oversaturation. Plus as it turned out just retooling Power Rangers to feature a new cast and setting every year as it adapted a new Sentai show ended up doing the trick of keeping the property fresh and it's now outlived all of the other shows Saban tried to make "the next big thing."

Indeed.

I always thought Superhuman Samurai Syber-squad was the coolest looking.

I almost never say this but... WHAT THE HELL?

I like the Junkbots very cool designs.

oh fuck yeah that was great. but i could never catch the show or find any of the toys in stores.

Saban I believe had a purchased interest in Fox kids at the time before he sold off Power Rangers IP, only to end up buying it back a few series later.

Yea ended with showing his Dad on his Rebel Raider attacking one of the ships of the Evil Empire.

I remember those commercials where they got fucked up, and had the worst shit happen to them.

Speaking of Seigfreid and Roy

they also had a cartoon pilot thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9cEtQvd2p0

Fox Kids was sure a neat thing

Heard the creator is trying to get a Reboot together.

wasnt the creator ditillo or some other big name?
>siegfried and roy cartoon
that thing was so fucking.. tryhard

Fraggle Rock was supposed to have Different intros and inbetweens with Uncle Mac and the Workshop depending of its national region.

Damn Jim Henson was a big thinker. Not seen his like since.

What was that cgi show about a bug shooting colors out of a guitar to fight evil color hating black bugs called?

That was part of the 90s era if you were a celeb and maybe had some name recognition then you'd be given a cartoon.

I saw this years ago, but never watched the conclusion.

it did have those! Which is weird to me, because what about the episodes where they straight up crossed over?

Holy shit, i remember watching this now! The first part, at least. Thanks for the link: added to my Watch Later.

oh yeah, but i mean, a stage magician team? there's kind of a gap there, were people taking kids to see those?

I had a crush on Princess Giant for the longest goddamn time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxleDIH7m2A

Was the 2nd a Devil Dinosaur show?

Was that the good Robocop show?

youtube.com/watch?v=WjBeOIKiOGw

Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates. Epic Hook of course played by Tim Curry.

Only source I found was back in the day made up of oversized codecs so massive they must have been legit studio rips.

youtube.com/watch?v=XURLMD2T_wU

Wasn't the silly force one so I'd say yes.

man, logos really used to get a lot of work put into them didn't they? it's like once CGI was better used in the actual show, logos didn't need to be so huge and flashy and impressive anymore
can't believe tim curry's still alive.
I recently nabbed this whole show off of kisscartoon with wildly varying quality, but.. yeah i haven't been able to get too far into it. it just doesn't quite hold up. designs were awesome, cast was fantastic, some episodes had great animation, but few had anything resembling good writing even by the standards of the day

It's kind of sad that Henson's biggest creations are no longer owned by his company or family. What does the Henson Company even do anymore?

oh man, i barely remembered this. in my head i combined it with the later, terrible one. but hearing that intro, i KNOW i've seen this before.

Cool. I love the original film but navigating the license is a pain in the ass. The film was so clever and subversive but most spin offs were played so straight as to be dull.

>What does the Henson Company even do anymore?
a few very minor things for one or two small productions a year, sadly.

>Was the 2nd a Devil Dinosaur show?
No, that was Dino Riders. Had a really cool toy line.

they keep telling me to put on my 3d glasses, but where did you get captain power 3d glasses from??? huh

They do a bunch of minor stuff and have branched out into CG kid's shows, but their days of being a huge name in entertainment are long gone.

I take it Alpha Commando is the terrible one, then? The roller blades in the intro did not make it look promising.

jesus i haven't seen the TYCO logo in so many years

Hakeem The Machine

If it's any consolation I think the values Jim Henson were trying to champion caught on with a lot of us. That's his true legacy.

Cool. I just wondered if Devil Dinosaur and Moonboy were the inspirations for this like S.H.I.E.L.D was for G.I.Joe.

Other than having dinosaurs it had nothing in common with Devil Dinosaur

anyone care to give the middle finger to the staph infection that killed him?

yeah.. it's just, y'know. I always wanted to do that myself, and to this day i've seen no evidence that I made the wrong choice by assuming that it was and would forever be beyond me. Like, maybe if I'd worked really hard and spent a LOT of money, I could have learned basic fabrication techniques, but if even these guys couldn't make anything work satisfactorily (even the muppet show struggled to have a channel in the states to air on), I never had a chinaman's chance.
that recent Creature Shop Challenge show was so fucking cool, it sort of inspired me again, and the fact that even with its huge ratings they couldn't get another season.. again makes it clear there's no hope

Remember when Nascar had a cartoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmpWpuAM15U

Well they finally got one of his big MOCAP Puppetry projects to work.

They've got a Gumby reboot they are working on for Dreamworks. Likely be on Netflix as part of their 300 hour deal.

Didn't Hot Wheels have a cartoon too?

Ah k. Dino Riders looks sick, desu. I'll probably watch a few some time.

I think or at least a series of CG films on Cartoon Network.

Was it this?

it wasn't cancer?

Around the same time they were pushing that idea of it being a League Sport with City Teams.

jesus that was sad
though really even the coolest racing-themed shows are doomed. remember that IGPX thing?
basically when you get right down to it, racing is boring.

It was something minor and he just took something a friend gave him instead of going to the doctor.

>a gumby reboot
christ, he died, let it rest.
>done by the jim henson company.
.... oh hell yes.

Two series, and 5 movies.

Good guys communing with Dinos. Evil Aliens using mind control brain boxes on them. Great toys.

shit i mean that's how I usually do things, but.. i'm not a sickly-looking scandinavian. my maternal grandfather is, and he's .. yeah.. not doing well. but he's relatively old so whatever. he needs doctors, i never have.

YES!
Thank you.

What is it you want to do exactly, make puppet shows and movies?

I liked this show, too bad Gary Baseman's style is disgusting.

>MOCAP Puppetry

I would love to do something like this. I tried building one with my kinect but I didn't have the right model or something.

It wasn't homeopathic at least, was it?

Coexistence vs domination. The greatest of all conflicts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWY8PgebNRo

This was the goddamned shit and you can't tell me otherwise.

BIIIIG BAAAAD BEEETLEBOOORGS

Kinect tracking is a mess its just not built and programmed right.

There is a pretty spot on Face Capture program on Steam that isn't too pricey.Software does a great job interfacing with a webcam.

I believe it was just Aspirin or such and wasn't what he really needed.

A saw the VHS cover of this at my cousins house but we never had time to watch it.
Was it any good?

Cool. I also have Nuke installed so that may be the ticket, too.

iunno. hadn't really thought that far. Just.. sculpting in a medium that's capable of movement.
henson pioneered that. i've always felt mocap should EXCLUSIVELY be used for puppetry. it's dumb when it's used to recreate human bodies directly.
unfortunately the first thing it was used for was the fucking henson equivalent of jar-jar.

This was one of 'those' shows, where I hardly remember anything about it, except for the part where it was badass as fuck.

kabuto b-fighters or whatever is cool. that ONE LINE from the theme song was cool. you're kind of ignoring the rest. it was like, an even lamer version of the dumb shit i came up with when I tried writing stories about superheroes

youtube.com/watch?v=rR7ktkOEeFw

What I wouldn't give for a set of EXOSquad Figures.

So damn perfect. I tried owning a 1/12 VOTOM Scopedog but just too damn big.

I watched this whenever I went to visit my grandparents in Mexico.

holy shit. I must have watched this! because when I was a kid I inexplicably referred to denver the last dinosaur as 'dinky the last dinosaur'
i must have mixed them up. as you do. and i have very vague memories of small aspects of this, like the bizarre eye-area coloring, the red toenails, the inexplicable alligator, the wood-looking head crest..

Digital sculpting is dead easy now a days and if you want your work to end up physical, 3d printing is super cheap as well.

What was the jar jar character?

I don't care. I remember loving that show back in the day. It was like Power Rangers, except all the main characters were middle school kids and they got there powers from ghost Jay Leno and a bunch of discount Hammer Horror characters, and it was all bug themed.

Probably not nearly as good as I remember it, but I do imagine that it holds up in a 'so bad, it's good' kinda way.

>dead easy
my ass. until it has mocap interface with some kind of gloves you wear, it's going to be limited to a mouse or tablet, and that is pants. absolute pants.

in any case, i believe his name was 'waldo', named after the waldo mechanism used in the realtime mocap puppetry, and he was a big fucking annoying piece of shit that ruined muppets 3d.

Pet Alien

VR is getting there. I say Valve and the Vive will be there soon enough shifting from controllers to a haptic enable glove or something.

The Star Wars Demo is drop dead gorgeous.

maybe. so far most of that tech seems to be going unused except for little gimmicks. nobody's even making proper full games anymore with stories.

Microsoft is promising that with Holo Lens.

If you haven't tried digital sculpting yet I would say give it a shot before making up your mind. It was definitely the funnest part of cg school.

The dumbest kid in my class, who didn't even know what a hard drive was, could even do it really well. That's how dead easy it was.

I remember this episode where there were a gang of cyclop people, and in the end the cyclop kid would take off his glasses to reveal that fucking terrifying eye.

I think some things are resetting what the high end of things will be.

4k seems to be settling down into 2k (1440p) Streaming Tech as someone just now realized the bandwidth needs for 4k were massive.

It'll take VR another Year or so to shake out the early idea of what people want and then things will begin to gel around how to make a VR experience from scratch.

not a show but I don't think I've ever seen Cred Forums talk about this even in these threads.

Is that the one where the dragon fucked the mom

It never got a show as far as I know.
Only a pilot turned movie.
But it was based on a comic~

everyone says that.. I don't understand how it's so easy for them. Maybe it's because I don't have 3d vision and my brain has never been able to understand things are 3d even when you can't see them from the other side, the only way I can sculpt is by touch. I think I'm pretty good with clay, but I've gotta be able to hold the motherfucker.
when i imagine how i'd want to digitally sculpt, i'm using all my fingers. i'm like, drawing a simple polygon, picking it up, putting it in place with a few others like a house of cards... then i'm drawing a skeleton for it, deciding its range of motion literally by rotating it and stopping, so it understands that's how far it can rotate.. then i'm making it move manually like an action figure, and telling the program to record that movement. none of this one frame at a time garbage

I liked this a lot... more than I expected i would.

I loved Siegfried and Roy in that show. They were fucking hilarious. Also funfact: this show came out around the time it was a trend to make CG cartoons and Father of the Pride was one of them. It got canned quickly b/c parents were upset that this cartoon was fullnof offensive, adult humor and their kids were watching it.

The show also came out around the time Roy was recovering from a bite/ stroke he suffered. Both him and Siegfried were loved the show and were disappointed when it got cancelled. It would've been perfect for them to watch while Roy was recovering.

I guess it got preserved and remembered on the internet by furfags, but I'm glad I found it again. I remember seeing commercials for it as a kid, but I didn't watch it again until I was in high school.

It was pretty funny you should give it a watch.

BIG DOUG!

>I don't have 3d vision
?

I think you're over attributing the actual process of creating in 3d. Try basic modelling if you haven't: it may be easier than you think.

>so it understands that's how far it can rotate
Rotation limits are pretty standard on character rigs.

>then i'm making it move manually like an action figure, and telling the program to record that movement. none of this one frame at a time garbage
That's exactly how cg animation works.

It sounds like a lot of your assumptions are holding you back from trying a little.

I thought it was canceled because it was expensive and got poor ratings

I've tried it briefly. it was confusing just getting the hang of the keyboard and mouse controls.
>that's exactly how it works
okay it's not though. unless things have changed hard since the last time i looked into it.

>this show came out around the time it was a trend to make CG cartoons

Yeah. Shrek had been so popular they threw a boat load of money at this hoping to get the Shrek of TV.

How long ago did you try all this and which prog did you use?

huh. maybe it has been .. long enough for me to forget
but i mean, i've seen documentaries, watching animators at pixar and shit. that's sure as hell not how they do it. they do it exactly like stop-motion, tiny movements at a time.

Flying Rhino Junior High

I remember the episode where the school turned into a living being with organs and shit and the students were fighting against germs

For some reason before I even checked. I knew that had been on CBS.

Speaking of witch Project GeeKeR was interesting. Once of the many interesting setting shows I wish had lasted a bit longer. But that was the waning period of network cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kN0VHwtybNU

Although the only lasting impression it made on me is that I still refer to plums as being the wisest of the fruits.

You probably saw them refining the movements.

Characters are usually animated key pose to key pose with the blanks filled in until they look good. The dis-advantage of this method is the timing and weight needs to be adjusted a lot.

Frame to frame animation has a much more natural look and pacing overall but it has its own disadvantages.

>tfw trying to explain the concept of sneezes and tomatoes to friends

Incidentally there was a Little Shop of Horrors cartoon around the same time

yeah Doug Tennapel knew CBS was about to kowtow to dull tasteless edutainment so he gave GKR a conclusion.

I guess this is Cred Forums related. Anyone remember Space Cases? I remember loving the fuck out this show.

I remember thinking rainbow hair girl was cute.

>unmoving gif
But why?

All I remember about this show was the princess was voiced by Sailor Venus and I always thought the main character had a spaghetti'o noodle on his helmet for some reason.

And a fucking Toxic Avenger cartoon as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WPqOzpSg0

What the fuck, early 90s?

I remember a space wrestler showing up and threatening to destroy the Earth if the hero didn't fight him. That and the phrase "Phonier than a boy band."

I could easily see Lloyd Kaufman doing this just to see if he could get away with it, then going home and just laughing his ass off because he got away with it.

Yeah, I think it was 50% "get in on that sweet Ninja Turtles money" and 50% "oh wow they're really letting me do this"

This looks pretty recent but I've never heard anything about it.

I remember this and the Marvel comics from when I was a kid. They did not prepare me for this film...

Hue

The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin?

Being on Cred Forums in general makes one look mentally deficient.

This was one of those things that I watched so much, so often and never missed an episode but could never admit that I didn't really like it.

It was fucking terrible

This show had a great theme song and absolutely nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4hjW_xgnOM

The theme song makes the show actually seem like it's going to be a pretty good sci-fi/magical girl show. Fucking Canadian animation, I swear.

Are you me?

I didn't mind it too much when it wasn't doing the awful Questworld shit. Even in 1996 this looked horrible.

I remember having a couple of the toys as well.
They looked kind of clear.

They were pretty shit too.

To be honest - maybe it did have good elements to it. I haven't seen it in 20 years. I just remember it being the kind of thing that would have been right up my street and not really liking it at all.

I think a lot of us tuned in because the intro was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIuuPTM3nSc

Then the actual show itself was just white noise we barely remember.

>Not loving Ezekiel Rage

Kath soucie's voice saying
>Uh-oh, I think he has to take a peeee
stuck with me so hard forever

i didnt just watch these, i fucking drew them fanart.
and i got all fancy about it like "little shop presents (character's name i forget)"

how the hell have i never heard of this?

i'm told that as retarded as this is, it actually had really good writing courtesy of eric idle and such
part of SNICK, counts as Cred Forums. those are the rules.
and yeah that shit.. was better than it had any reason to be

i knew some devoted watchers who watched just to make fun of it
they insisted that bandit's name was 'retardo' for example

How about the Littlest Pet Shop from the 90s?

that downs syndrome fat kid

comical plagiarism

Now that brings back some fucking memories.

>I remember being irritated why the one armed dude didn't keep his transformation partially up so he could have a second arm.

Because he was a pussy and didn't believe in himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZFdz2vwU20

We have Clone High threads fairly often, dude.

there was a period when this seemed to be on 24/7 on one of the kids channels

MC was a total qt tho.

i remember... I don't remember the show, but I remember seeing ads, seeing the characters.. I don't remember what they looked like. I just remember the name of the girl I had a crush on back then.

Eh. I do like the whole 'retro-futurism/raygun gothic,' thing they were doing with it though. I love that aesthetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzn5UNlhnuc&list=PL7JZIgdHgTX4iww_2bxUAZW3GFLjWKa0X&index=1

I'm listening to the soundtrack right now.

Some of the episodes were actually pretty great. Ezekiel Rage, that one in the nuclear power plant, the one with the shadow puppets. The one with the ghost of the murdered pianist who ends up killing two guys by bricking them up in an improvised oubliette. If it featured a vengeful spirit or person it was usually pretty good. Some of those episodes were wonderfully hardcore for a kid's show. But yeah, most episodes were incredibly boring in spite of the cool ideas and things that got thrown around. A lot of the episodes had good ideas hampered by poor execution.

Ezekiel Rage was the best villain. PERIOD!

I can still hear that last note wail from the end credits.

There isn't enough r34 of Atomic Betty. I tried to talk Incog into it but he didn't seem to be interested.

I actually tried collecting the movies because of this show.

It caught me by surprise that they made more than the two

and like, why did silver spider-man appear at the end? it's funny how now the same guys own muppets and marvel.

i didnt even know that existed

i couldnt do it on-model, but..

I watched the shit out of this show

SLIGHTLY off model is always better anyway. Going too far off model is shit tho. It always requires a careful balance.

They ran this during Nickelodeon evenings in my country.

I don't know Daaaaavy

Bet you fagboiis dont know about this show

I mean, her head is bigger than her body. I couldn't draw porn like that. even when I draw wilykit I keep the head size down a bit

literally watching the gun episode right now.

There's a few doujins.

Incog is that you?

It was actually based on an European comic.

>no matter how hard I try

go down a few tiers

Right after it on my channel...

Looks pretty decent, although the music is rather unfitting. Apparently some Japanese girl rock group was behind the theme - if they were going for the whole experimental angle they might as well have tried to secure Shonen Knife or Melt Banana.

idk, incog, oracle, pandora and zone are the only r34 artists I know by name off the top of my head

We like monster men.

Also, it's extremely comfy.

nigga please.

That's what sucks: It was actually really good. Still solid.

weird too because they sure as fuck dont sound like girls

This and WMAC Masters man.

that mummy girl looks familiar.. but I can't believe i've never heard of this. sounds like something that would come up. like at least on I-Mockery or something.

imdb.com/title/tt0337550/

Anyone remember Liberty Kids?

i think i saw this on boomerang or something. boomerang was really interesting for catching up on old shit i straight up did not know about. particularly that one show where the guys had holes in their armor for add-ons to plug into, obviously selling some toys. and then the toys were actually in the boomerang bumps

I remember this and Free Willy were both on right before Sonic. I'd sit through them but barely pay attention because I was so excited for Sonic.

Yes, I was a huge Sonic fan when I was a kid. Then I discovered the internet and found Sonic fan sites and newsgroups and just quietly backed away.

Anytime I eat a chili dog to this day I think of Sonic.

>all these forgotten shows and characters that will never have rule 34
Pity.

I always thought it was interesting that there was coincidentally a fast food chain called Sonic that sold chili dogs

If they happen to be feline they stand a good chance of being drawn in the Saturday Pixivchat.

I loved the theme song

>Dink
>Scat
It's like they knew they could get away with it.

This one was weird

Everyone remembers that, how could they not what with Nickleodeon airing it constantly back in like 2008

Flea is best.

>they're STILL making Madagascar movies to this day

The first one was good, but Jesus Christ do people actually go see them?

>The first one was good
this is your fault

>o people actually go see them?
They like to move it move it.

Yeah, the writing was pretty good. I only ever saw the first season though, don't know if the second was as good.

Everyone remembers half of this shit, except osbscure shit from the early 90s because everyone here is like 17

the character designs are really cool, i'll have to check it out

it's in my top 10 cartoons for sure

>too young
I know him.
t. 19 year old

guys name is john candy

>Didn't played with creepy crawlers as a kid

The MC had its own lab-made pokemon freak team. It was great.

I prefer the King Julian show.

I'm pleasantly surprised this show has not gone stale, i'm nearly through season 2 now. I was expecting a situation like tom goes to the mayor, where the misery is so inevitable and repetitive that you stop getting invested, but they've actually branched it out a bit. more complexity, more going on than simply tim getting shat on and sitting there and taking it.

>tfw no cursed waifu

i saw that youtube poop

well that is bordering on racist..
anyone else feel like genndy tartakovsky inspired a generation of artists to draw everything wonky and intentionally flat and terrible? almost as if to give the middle finger to art teachers. HAHAHA LOOK I DREW A HOUSE AND THE LINES ARENT PARALLEL HA ONE OF THE WINDOWS ISNT EVEN A QUADRILATERAL IT HAS A LITTLE TAB WHY NOT?

I used to fucking love this show.

It's not enough to give kids nightmares, you have to give it a title that you can only pronounce easily in commonwealth english where R doesn't add its own semi-syllable.

cmon, lets post shows noone actually watched

Is that supposed to sound pedophillic in nature

okay, fine. you want the big guns? This shit aired on a local station in indiana or something. it had so little budget, the audio was just recorded by one guy afterwards, so it feels like a mix of rick and morty and the commentary bob saget would do for some of the funniest videos

CIRCUS AFRO. POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO.

Someone help me know what this was.
It was either Backstreet Boys or N*Sync that had toys at Burger King, promoting their show or movie.
I can remember one turned into a gunslinger, and I think one more became a knight.
And Stan Lee made a comic of them?

I remember having an official VHS of this, I doubt if I still have it. There's probably a few other shows I could name drop, but I'll just stick with Eek, the Cat.

god, I thought that guy was so cool when I was fuckin' four

I think it had 1 run on Saturday morning with very few and short gaps between new episodes and then they immediately moved it to 5 AM weekdays right after the last new episode. FIVE FUCKING AM! Do any channels but 1s like Sprout and Discovery Kids run their kids' lineup anywhere near that early anymore?

I liked this.

The toys came with creepy crawler oven molds to make weapons for them. It was lit, senpai.

The car was great.

>Tfw John Candy is dead

Too fucking good for this world.

Yeah, it was fucking great.

Bureau of Alien Detectors

Fucking hell, that's straight up Cyborg Pearl. Freaky.

But yea Space Cases was the shit. Damn I wish Nick had kept up that kinda out of the box thinking.

I'd say picked from an ancient fansite.

It was funny when they cut the budget and the later season Quest World bits were just Animated with a weird filter over them. actually looked a bit better IMO

All Hail King Julian is a damn solid show. They've done some fantastic Pop Culture Satire.

90s had an interesting period of making Horror Shows for kids.

dailymotion.com/video/x3b1b6b

Tales from the Cryptkeeper

youtube.com/watch?v=082vIJyRuZA&list=PLEVa_vJmy0E1sEHOfVm493BBZHVhJbl9O

>MYSTIC KNIGHTS
youtube.com/watch?v=MURRgSd4ecM

I'm sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=67E-_SQLVRo

Everything spun off from Stargate got weird.

The redheaded girl reminded me of Misty.

I only remember two verses of the Romanian version of the theme song.

Was this a Christian show or something?

Member berries reminded me of this

what about the episode where the kids fought a vampire/succubus mashup?

Oh yeah.The late Maddie Blaustein hammed it as Dr K. Also I requested a few r-18 pics involving Hela Nemo.

better than Georgia's answer to those

youtube.com/watch?v=vTyv9fJ3F60

The main girl's accent was hot.

the show is decent when you go past the "abloblobloo I can't fapp to the girls" juvenile rants

Steam shill pls gp

cheat mode engaged : French animation that probably never made it internationally (it's actually good)

also this one

also this one that is extra obscure for not airing on public channels as far as I know

This is odd... I remember watching the Hell out of this show... and nothing else. I can't remember characters' names or abilities, or even any of the plots, I just know I used to love this.

The creator also directed the show Robin and the video for Radiohead's Paranoid Android.

where the fuck are the MCU cartoon tie in with art trying to look like the actors?
Where's my sausage party cartoon? Where's my deadpool cartoon?
why did it go so wrong?

I once visited the pucca website and first thing I saw was a pucca brand donkey milk skincare product

I mean I knew koreans were depressing but that's too much

>Questworld
They look cool but clear plastic break easy so I guess they most have sucked.

I kinda liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWhX8pL5S0c

Man has was a douche but that was the fun of the show.

Then this replaced it in that prestigious timeslot. Probably known to Eurofags and Canadians so only 1 who remembers in the U.S.

I remember owning a bunch of these videos as a kid. Too bad nobody else I know remembers.

Anyone remember when they did the preview for the evil supernatural pearl episode and they stopped before the end of the preview and apologized for not having it finished yet?

I had a toy of the purple and yellow guy.

Is it really Korean? I always thought it was a 4kids original.

This looks like a pokemon ripoff

American Tokusatsu done right, could Neo-Saban ever do such a thing again...

Weirdest but funniest cartoon, I remember one episode where the villain was searching for a pong game he had years ago

What were these about?

I don't think I've ever watched a historical cartoon series.

Hence why I didn't count it.

None of you will every know what this show is even called.

The show is so obscure it don't even have an IMDB or Wiki page.

huh, the face in the pool is really familiar. I think i've seen a comedic review of this once, or something. Or maybe it just reminds me of Time Bandits.
>it don't
user, please. have some self-respect

all I know is it's based on a comic, originally the dragon was supposed to be Fin Fang Foom but Marvel nixed the idea so the writer just went independent with it.

I remember collecting the toys like crazy.

Sad I can't find them anymore.

this show was fire

they released them twice, I wanna say the second ones had some palette swaps.. i remember seeing them on clearance at the one remaining kaybee store at the mall
I fucking adored these as a kid, i loved anything with removable armor. But the fact that the helmets had the full masks like in the background of the henshin sequence, instead of just the partial or missing front, was a little disappointing. the weapons being the wrong colors, the hair inside being flattened-down to fit (and the heads shrunk a bit) and yet even then they still didnt fit very well.. the way they couldnt hold any pose due to the weird spring thing.. but yeah I still have a few of these stashed away, in various states of completion and repair.

This was always fun to come home from school to.

Hello

Cybersix

Yes, Fuchur is my favorite too.

DEEPEST LORE

Which is a bit odd since the other animals couldn't talk to humans, right?

Isn't this a Radiohead music video

That's fucking terrifying

Both of those series aired in south-america.

This was the sickest shit right here.

I remember my favorite was the strata guy with the bow. Or Anubis. Or the main guy.

I somehow never fucking realized the "Candy" was for John Candy.

Then again I didn't know who the hell he was when I was a kid.

I thought of a couple of shows I'd forgotten about.

And this.

That shit was my absolute fucking jam every morning before school in 1994.. or 5. Probably a little of each. Humming that theme song all the way to the bus stop. hoping that asshole poor kid living with his grandma didnt come try to bully me despite being half my size.
In retrospect it's astounding they got away with all that violence and dismemberment, even if the blood was just light green. and it actually had some pretty decent scifi shit going on for such a cheapass nothing show

I loved that series, so much that I wanted an actual Live Tour of this series, by making it like pro wrestling but replace the wrestling with Football, Basketball, Soccer, & Hockey, and have all the players be athletes in monster costumes with all kinds of violence and gore thrown in

>There are people in the Youtube comments that are defending this.

The art style was kind of a turn-off for me, so I never gave it a shot. THEN, someone on /trash/ posted pic related.

yeah but it's all moms mate
if it had been bigger i could have seen that. though obviously they'd run into problems trying to get the gore worked in. doing athletic shit on stage is really hard with costumes, but these guys were mostly pretty much humanoid and most of them had normal human shoes at least, which is the big issue (hence the shoes in the terrible live-show TMNT stuff).. you dont want people tripping over monster feet while trying to be athletic.

I fucking loved this show as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok

the first is a modern( read :really 80's) take on Renart's tales.so he's kind of an asshole the whole time and it has some "kinda adult humor" tone to it.
The second is a pseudo historical story about Moliere's life, except with unrelated intrigues and sometime magic, and the MC is a shitty annoying kid.

that was it.

The Latin American dub made the green one a chick so for a while I was extremely confused when I found the show again and everyone in and out of universe was telling me he was gay.

I was like "N-No... She's a girl..?"

I remember this too, negroid.

Matter of fact, I have the complete series on DVD.

>Tales from the Cryptkeeper
MY NIGGER.

I swear former South Park animators get the shittiest luck

this is probably the least stupid looking versions of .. this sort of thing.. ever

When I was little there was this weird show on what I think was an aboriginal tv network (I'm Canadian btw) or something about this old native guy reading stories to like some kids and a weird turkey puppet, and the stories were all about a bunch of other animal puppets in the forest. The main character was a wolf or something and in one episode he got the power to make his eyes detach from his head and wander around. The bad guys were a huge condor and a pteradactyl that could eat people whole. I've looked everywhere for info on it but I'm assuming it was so goddamn obscure that literally no one's bothered to document it's existence or something. There was an episode where the puppets found a magic moccasin that warped the main character into the room where the native guy was reading the story.

When you get into commercials, there are probably a bunch.

>*Stick figure picture of family
>I asked my daddy what The Cold War was. He frowned and said there could be a nuclear strike on us. But President Regan is working on a way to block these attacks with SDI!
>*Line is drawn over upper-right of family, hail of nuclear missiles pop against it like bubbles.

I used to see that 1 a fair amount when it was on tv and sites like Youtube have a ton of different old commercials and but I couldn't find this on any of them to save my life.

>what is El Tigre
>what is Mucha Lucha

Man Channel 4's childrens cartoon selection was the weirdest shit

Remember the Kids from Room 402?

rotten ralph made me cry because he was just so mean
i never thought id see this posted

Oh hell no, I didn't want to remember this shit.

yeah exactly. this is definitely that same sort of thing, but unlike those, looks kinda good

I just can't deal with the fact that the center kid looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.

Didn't they make a movie based on this or some shit? I could've sworn it was in theaters

Is Canada just incapable of making quality content that isn't music related (or Scott Pilgrim)?

Because of that artstyle, I associated it with that Tony Hawk cartoon CN did. For all I know, I could be completely off base, but that's the connection I made when I was a kid

good-ass thread, guys

>sausage party cartoon

Uhhhhhhhh

>tfw you'll never stop a villain thanks to Professor Science

Maaaan I liked Alpha Commando as a kid, It wasn't that well animated but it had some good episodes.

Plus the opening to it was cool as fuck youtu.be/W92tZHOLSNo

I watched and liked Camp Candy. well, ok, I didn't really like it.