Newfag here, i want to know what Cred Forums thinks of pic related

Newfag here, i want to know what Cred Forums thinks of pic related.
Also is there some kind of Cred Forums essentials list?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/efZc7)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godtier show, really sad its ending next season.

...for what exactly?

All good things have to come to an end eventually, otherwise they turn to shit.

Just look at what happened to Simpsons.

The Simpsons is still funnier than most shows on tv

This post is more funnier than any recent Simpsons season

>is there some kind of Cred Forums essentials list?
What shit from other boards are you into?

I didn't get your question, are you asking me about my favorite vidya, films, tv, music...etc?

what do you want recommended to you ?
comics? cartoons?
what

Good show.

Yes that is what he's asking.

Group of people I was talking to mentioned how they liked AT and RS, I tried recommending this show, and their response was 'you reallly like that stuff?' why is this show so hard to recommend,

They probably only saw the promos. I remember hating a lot of shows because of shit promos.

those shows suck so that's a reasonable and understandable response

Are those people the "fratbro stoner" types? That would explain why they love Regular Show but hate Gumball.

It is?

not really

Ben is leaving after S6, doesn't guarantee the show is ending

Well I don't want to tire you guys with my pleb taste, i just wanted to see if you had some kind of recommendations Wikia like Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Here's a list from like 2010, we haven't updated it because unlike Cred Forums we actually respond to recommendation threads.

>"On September 6, 2016, series creator Ben Bocquelet, confirmed that he will be leaving the show and the sixth season will be his last season."

Shit. I seriously doubt CN is going to bury the show after Ben leaves....more likely they're going to turn it into a lifeless corpse of it's former self like what they did with Adventure Time.

I ducking loved Time Squad but forget about it
Thanks user

Why?

If one is to binge watch the simpsons which season should he end withif he does't want to waste his tike with unfunny shit?

Gumball is one of CN's big hitters, no way in hell are they going to give it up so easily. With show's creator leaving, they can do whatever the hell they want with it.

I keep seeing people state that Season 9 or 10 is where things start going downhill.

Hard stop is season 13, but it's recommended to stop at 11.

heres one with movies but I haven't even heard of half of these let alone seen them

anyway if we're updating it probably should at least have Wakfu & Gravity falls

The Tick says it has 9 episodes but it has 36, the live action one only had 9. Seems a weird fuckup

Gumball is too patrician for the average cartoon fan.

>recommending TMNT 1987
>not recommending TMNT 2003
What?

Top tier

Maybe they only showed up for the first season and didn't watch the second. It's codified fact that the first season was the worst out of all of them

Gumball is great.

Also we have tons of recommended required or essential lists.
Like you want one for cartoons or just ... All of them?

pic is a few years old
prolly plenty of new stuff that should have been added (including gumball)

I was actually asking why Ben would leave if it's a successful show

why is cats dont dance in there? i like it but its not very good

Thanks people, saved... now for the comics
The only comics i fondly remember reading as a kid are the Disney comics, mostly the Scrooge and/or Donald ones by Carl Barks and Don Rosa. Here is a collection of the French magazine "les tresors de Picsou" ( the treasures of Scrooge) which i am too lazy to unwrap. Most issues contain parts of my favorite comics series of them all "la jeunesse de Picsou" (the youth of Scrooge) by Don Rosa. I,ve seen a thread about and seeing the number of replies i guess i'm not telling you anything new if i recommend it so..
Is there some kind of list for essential comics?

Not sure how much of a man-child it makes me that I can say I'm pretty sure I've seen all the cartoons in the image.

There's nothing wrong with watching lots of cartoons as an adult...
r-right?

Shows can fo on dor a long time and still be funny. The simpsons is just a shit example of that.

That picture is my childhood. Feels good. But no Tiny Toons and Taz-Mania? Come on.

There are tons of essential
New52, Western, horror, NSFW, Ultimate Marvel, Marvel Cosmic, list for every character you can think of in DC or Marvel (Spectre, Spiderman, Wolverine, Punisher, Ragman, Moon Knight, etc)

Just too many lists to list.

a great show with a small fanbase, which is a GOOD thing. Take your time to cherish and enjoy a show that is not adulterated by fandoms.

Dumb tabletposter

what the fuck is this shit?

Maybe their should be an essential list of essentials.

That's basically just the Cred Forums recommends tumblr that was used to store all the recommended images.
Until nobody took care of it, now all of them are like 3+ years old and half of them have been deleted.
Just a wasteland.

user, stop living under a rock.

It's an OK show. Should have ended a season or two earlier, clearly ran out of ideas and is just repeating shit.

That's subjective. I think that this show got better over time instead.

Not only is it the best modern cartoon currently running but I think it might end up one of my favorite cartoons of all time.

It should be hailed as a comedy classic alongside Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Old Spongebob and so on.

Ben wanted to end the show on his own terms (which is admirable).

Also CN surprisingly enough isn't known to zombifie shows whether or not they're popular. Yes they've had reboots and the like but most of their shows don't last as long as something like Spongebob or Simpsons. Closest they have is ATHF on [as] and even that eventually ended.

Alternatively, this could simply be a case of Ben having full ownership of his show like with Danny Antonucci and Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Gosh this bait went too far.

It has like 10 million likes on the normiebook page, how could it be niche in any way?

"not adulterated by fandoms"

It's from 2010. The latest recommendation image is from like 2011. We've tried updating it but no one gives enough of a shit to participate. That's why we have recommendation threads instead of the Cred Forums style of bitching.

We have a tumblr that no one updates and can be kind of wonky at comraderecs.tumblr.com. Many of the images there can be found in this album (imgur.com/a/efZc7) I can't vouch for the character specific charts but the genre and general rec charts are full of good suggestions and almost everything on pic related is gold.

forgot pic, am dumb

Nicole is top tier waifu material