The most vile broadcaster of cartoons ever

Is there anything worse than pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BRf6qvVLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=BmLIiK6JIjo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCvydOxcq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were pretty good in the 90s, maybe not the best but they had TTA and B:TAS.

Care to elaborate?

They agreed to air a show based on a children's book series in 2005. I wanted the show to be cancelled because of fears that it will destroy the country. My fears are confirmed when the coalition government announced cuts to littering. The show is against my beliefs of justice, hope and kindness. I started a campagin to cancel the show.

So... you have autism. Got it.

CITV was pretty harmless as far as I know. They aired some alright cartoons along side the best kid's gameshows in the UK (in the 00's at least)

Also might have autism

So what series is this that's destroying the country?

>They agreed to air a show based on a children's book series in 2005

Are you implying that horrid henry is destroying the nation

youtube.com/watch?v=8BRf6qvVLB4

Henry is exactly the kind of bratty little shit his middle class cunt parents deserved.

They just air Seth Macfarlane cartoons now.

I think OP might be this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=BmLIiK6JIjo

>a cartoon about a man who likes football

I feel like your alluding to something I'm in the dark about. Explain it like a normal person please.

Oh shit, I remember you. You've made threads about this before. What kinda shithole country do you live in that can get destroyed by a cartoon?

The UK apparently.

He seems more than a little unhinged.

They were great in the late 1980s, OP.

The early 1990s, too.

I'm in the UK and have no idea what OP is talking about.

OP seems to think Horrid Henry is going to bring about the collapse of British society, nobody here gets what he's talking about.

baby boomer

m8, M15 isn't going to kick in your door and confiscate your PC if you tell us the name of the book series/tv show instead of referring to it elliptically.

Jokes on him; it's been collapsed since the 1960s.

Yeah, there's no way we'd do that.

Looking at the Wikipedia summary, it appears to be about a middle-class Dennis the Menace. And when last I looked, Dennis didn't cause the British working classes to rise up against society (more's the pity).

>since the 1980s
ftfy

>Horrid Henry
Is that really his issue? Horrid Henry?

That show is inoffensive af. The books are better, but the show isn't terrible in itself.

At least CITV has Rasta Mouse. Top tier stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCvydOxcq0

So I just went through an episode on Youtube.

This is what this guy is obsessed about? Wtf?!

We're not in the sanest of places lad

As bizarre and batshit as OP is, I'm inclined to agree with him purely because of Warren United.
You'd be hard pressed to find a worse animated show.

They gave us the Thunderbirds reboot. As long as they keep making this they can put out as much Horrid Henry as they want.

no

+1. Best brit+kiwi cartoon airing right now.