Continuing All-New Ghost Rider. I know the art isn't as good, but keep reading the spirit of vengeance is coming

Continuing All-New Ghost Rider. I know the art isn't as good, but keep reading the spirit of vengeance is coming

First arc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A
youtube.com/watch?v=pWz44Oh13sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, had to run to the bathroom and puke

It's trying to be Tradd Moore so badly

Aw yes. Just read ANGR for the first time the other day. Art bogged it down in the middle but the conclusion is GOAT.
Shit, you okay, man?

I don't know why, but I just can't keep anything down. Thanks for the concern user

We must protect that smile Cred Forums

>Optimus
>Luke
>Spidey
>Hulk
Kid's got good taste.

Poor thing

>ywn get a full Initial D Ghost Rider animated movie with a Eurobeat soundtrack
It hurts to live.

Yes, Blue Hyde Brigade is a lot less silly than Blue Krue

Uh-oh

So do we actually know what's up with his brother? Like, specifically? I can't tell if he's also supposed to be autistic as well as paralyzed or something

Keep reading.

Cerebal palsy plus some other type of learning/developmental disability, is what it seemed like to me. He doesn't seem autistic.

If I had to actually diagnose though I would say it's probably cerebral palsy.

I didn't ask for this

Poor Gabe

Gabe, no, dude...

Fucking christ, Eli.
What a bastard.

This is cool as fuck

And now Felipe Smith takes over as the artist.

Dammit Eli

>yfw a girl you're crushing on calls you a virgin

Ghost Riders teaming up is always cool.

>mfw I realised that Gabe died here and that allowed Eli to possess him

fug, forgot to spoiler it
oh well

GOAT ending. Thanks for the storytime, OP.

Tomorrow we end this with Secret Wars: Ghost Racers.

Man, Robbie's design is so fucking cool.
It's an utter crime that AoS made him generic

>not the end

But it was, wasn't it?

Nope, he's getting another series

With AOL you are dealing with people that may be even more triggered by Superheroes in costumes than Zack Snyder.

If that's even possible.

>AoS

muther loving auto correct

It's just as "stylized" but with so much less actual STYLE.

Awesome!

>Do me a favor Jaime
>Never tell Green Arrow you said that

Or Spider-man

>Initial D
Redline was always the darling of GR storytimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A

Eli is one the biggest pieces of shit I've ever seen

Pretty cool how it ends with a deal, like Johnny made.

This art is definitely a step down...does it improve?

Thanks for the storytime OP. Even though I got the trades a few days ago and I already read those, it's always appreciating to have a nice series being posted. The art gets down a notch after Moore's departure (although Smith is a pretty good artist), but the story was consistently good and I liked every pages of it.

Do we know who's gonna be in charge of the new series? It's probably the only upcoming Marvel title I'm hyped for.

Well I was a bit skeptical at first, but it was a very entertaining read.

Slightly OT, which are the other ghost riders?
Am I the only user on Cred Forums who liked its 2099 counterpart?

Yes, but only for the final two issue which are built up to through 6-10

>2099 counterpart?
But he was just a guy with a robot body.
No demons

GHOST RIDER #1
FELIPE SMITH (W) • DANILO BEYRUTH & TRADD MOORE (A)
COVER BY MARCO CHECCHETTO
VARIANT COVER BY FELIPE SMITH
Variant Cover by TRADD MOORE
Young Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY FELIPE SMITH
Action Figure Variant Ghost Rider w/Car Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Blank Variant Cover Also Available
TV PHOTO COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
ROBBIE REYES IS BACK!
It’s hell on wheels as the Spirit of Vengeance makes his roaring return! A mysterious object from space crash-lands in southern California, drawing some of the brightest minds in the Marvel Universe to Ghost Rider’s backyard – including Amadeus Cho, the Totally Awesome Hulk! What mayhem will be unleashed as the High-octane Hothead comes face-to-face with the Jade Genius? And with Robbie still possessed by the ghost of his evil uncle Eli…who’s really in the driver’s seat? Then, meet the newest speed trap in Ghost Rider’s life as his original creators Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore reunite for a special backup story and the debut of an all-new villain. Strap in and start your engines, True Believer, this one’s gonna be a scorcher!
40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

No denying it, I would even add the story got nowhere thanks to Ellis and his Doom cycle..
But I liked Bachalo's art.

That sounds like food poisoning man. I just got done with a two-day bout of it myself. It sucks. Make sure to take some Peptobismo or some Alka-Seltzer to calm your stomach, otherwise you'll have a hard time even keeping down liquids.

And once again, thanks for the storytiming! Shame about the art though.

There will never be enough ways for me to say "FUCK YOU, ELI" for this. This Ghost Rider series might have been short, but it sure made me adore Gabe and Robbie and utterly despise Eli.

Thanks for the storytime, user! Looking forward to Ghost Racers (one of the few Secret Wars titles I would have been okay with it continuing)

Same writer (who may draw them from time to time, depending on other obligations), with a different artist. Tradd Moore is drawing the backstory in Issue 1.

>that's a lotta lettuce

Is that new slang for money or is the writer just making that up?

No, it's just you outing yourself as a shut in.

>Don't try to explain...you'll sound like a lunatic

I'm confused. Did the other drivers not see the gigantic two-headed rat in the middle of the road?

>10 months later
Huh, never noticed that time skip

Hot damn I hope this doesn't get trashed, I love this shit thanks for storytiming OP Robbie gets Kew with Lisa when?

>Tfw the paperbacks are no longer in circulation

I wonder if Tradd wil bring this costume back or they'll stick with the OG one piece

>>Tfw the paperbacks are no longer in circulation
Re you kidding? Fuuuuuck, they need to reprint for AoS and the new series I hope

Eli's a son of a bitch. Making Gabe cry and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWz44Oh13sQ

>two civilians were killed
>mysterious burns, heads bashed in, spin pulled out his..aww

As he's reading the victim report, Mac's already wondering where he left his shotgun-axe.

I'm sure he's doing the best he can but so far it's been Sloppy Joes, Ice Cream, and Mac & Cheese. You've gotta get some vegetables in there somewhere.

Bump

those last 3 panels are gay as fuck

I'm kind of glad that Ghost Racers made Eli more benevolent. Hate is exhausting.

I literally threw my copy of #11 across the room when I got to the end of it. I'd been wanting to do it for most of the issue, but the end? Hooooly fuck, I haven't hated a character like that in YEARS,

I don't think it was so much 'more benevolent' as 'I don't enjoy getting a taste of my own fucking medicine, we're gone' with him and Robbie being tortured every time they lost the race. Maybe if Ghost Racers continued, we would have seen who Eli was in that universe, but right now I still say psycho murdery asshole.