They couldnt get someone who looks "badass"

they couldnt get someone who looks "badass"

H-he's not cute!!!

He looks scary to me.
In a retarded cartel assassin shithead kinda way.

>that little chin
>that virgin mustache
How can anyone take it seriously at all?

Vote for Ghost Rider

why couldn't they get jack black

Who's this guy supposed to be? His mustache makes him look like a child rapist

>Rape Rider
>Rapes every car driver
I would read it.

Nicholas Cage was too busy so they had to settle

Is this the guy from Napoleon Dynamite?

its just the stash that makes him look weird. he's supposed to be a teenager anyway. he would look better with the shaved head look to. I remember they had to butch him up in comics because the MUH BIKER crowed thought he looked to bishi

No, but I had to check to make sure.

>El mustache-o
>No white stripe on hair
Dropped.

Why does he look so old? He doesn't even look like a Hollywood teen

ghost rider confirmed for ruined property now? is it in the trash with green lantern?

>has a regular skull instead of a fucking awesome metal carburetor demon skull
>jeans
What have they done to you, Robbie?

those poor fitting fucking wranglers, man. they spent no money on this costume

VOTE FOR PEDRO

Not muh Robbie.

Has there ever been an official comic hero on SHIELD that wasn't complete shit?

Mockingbird

You know they spent like half the season's budget on that jacket alone.

Huh, he kind of looks like a young Nicolas Cage here.

I bet he's friends with Homecoming Flash.

He said that wasn't complete shit.

well, she was shit but not complete shit
Deathlok was kinda of ok in season 2 and looked nice but then he jobed like a chump

This is our Robbie? I don't even - where's the hair streak? What's with the mustache, it looks bad on the actor, and it's not even fitting for the character? I don't get it, he was fine, he just needed his hair slicked back and a streak. This fucking show man. It's so committed to fucking things up.

They seriously couldnt find a sexy hispanic mid 20s early 30s yo guy who could also act?

Choose a soap opera. Call everyone from Narcos.

This is why Agents of Shield fucing suckd

>marvel coulnd't
not shit

Yeah, isn't Robbie supposed to look like a fuckboy to created a dichotomy between him and how he is as a Rider?

Shave the lame stache at least

shia labouf?

>where's the hair streak
Gone, like it was after 4 issues in the comic

He looks fine to me. Maybe a little to old and a lack of heterochromia but other than that,OK.

looks like the average california spic, why the hell are you cock gobblers complaining?

He reminds me of a slightly lighter-skinned Danny Pudi

Why does he look like Johnny Yong Bosch?

Oops

Looks like a hispanic David Schwimmer

Why Robbie and not Johnny?

Nicolas Cage

Agents of SHIELD gets cockblocked out of using major characters that are under consideration for movies. It's a whole series of C-listers and OC donut steels

AoS has a decent budget, they just spend it all on going to exotic locations.

Also a single CGI heavy scene in the finales.

Who cares? SHIELD is done. That show is the epitome of suck. Ghost Rider should have been introduced on Netflix like all the rest of that hot shit (no pun intended) and he'd have been fine. But this...? Naaaahhhhh.

>Doesn't rape the cars.

I'm going to wait and see how he does in the role first.

And he's not supposed to look badass. He's supposed to be a person caught up in shitty circumstances.

The Rider is the bad ass one. Dan Ketch was exactly the same. Only Blaze was a bad ass because he was a god damned daredevil.

Not muh Robbie. Seriously he's not even hot.

I only watch this for Mack

Every day I dream about Mack

I only watched it for Ward, and was thinking about dropping the show now that he's gone. Hopefully Robbie fills the Ward-sized hole in my heart though.

>I only watched it for Ward
I don't get people like that. Ward was boring as dirt.

He'll be pretty hot when he's GR, tho.

Robbie can be Mexican Ward

I'm a little bummed about the jeans/sneaker set when he's in Ghost Rider mode, but I think I can handle the skull. Obviously giving Gabriel Luna and AoS the benefit of a doubt (which may be naive, but this is what I do for Robbie).

I'm buying Mack an entire rack of shotgun axes for Christmas. Maybe even a shotgun chainsaw while I'm at it. With every new PoC we get on the show, I fear for his life.

Has there been word on any GR villains showing up?

>I'm a little bummed about the jeans/sneaker set when he's in Ghost Rider mode

I get that but it doesn't make sense for him to wear riding leathers and boots when he's just driving a car.

>doesn't make sense
It's about the look, user. He explodes into fire and drives a car that is also on fire and both are pure "nothing personnel" black. Jeans and sneakers just throw off the aesthetic.

This the only POC actor they could find?

Rule of cool, I know. I was just pointing out there's a reason John and Dan wore those things.

Who were you expecting?

It wasn't a good idea to get rid of it then and it isn't a good idea to forgo it now

If THIS guy is angrily glaring at me, my first thought is: "Oh shit what did I do to this kid in highschool, And why hasn't he grown, did I stunt his growth?".

It makes me uncomfortable seeing pictures of him, i always though he was just a faceless voice

I'm think Zabo will be back, Daisy even references him in the season three finale

Why couldn't they get someone who looks like a teenager?

They also got the skull wrong. He looks more like Blaze in the show.

Forgot to post image.

I watched Power Rangers growing up (still do), so it wasn't a shock to me

>Ward was boring as dirt.
DELETE THIS

That's not Robbie. And are they fucking with us with that Pedro mustache?

Yeah
He doesn't look like Robbie at all

>MUH BIKER crowed thought he looked to bishi
that's part of the appeal imo
Agreed
But supposedly he's been aged up for TV
Robbie is cute and doesn't look like a fuckboy or cholo.
I'm wjth you
This reeks
>I'm a little bummed about the jeans/sneaker set when he's in Ghost Rider mode,
The leather body suit was hype as hell and as much as cape costumes are leather flight suits I'm not sure why they made this choice
The jeans don't even fit well

HE DOESNT LOOK LIKR ROBBIE AT ALL
meh
>jeans
>poorly fitted leather
>mask is wrong
J U S T

Yeah, I'm squarely in "not muh" territory on this one.This may be the page-to-screen blunder that has annoyed me the most on this show. That fucking little mustache. It looks terrible on the actor.

First thing I thought.

This guy

It looks like they wanted to have their cake and eat it too by using Reyes but making him just have a normal looking skull, kinda lame

That looks nithing like Robbie.
It does look like Pablo, tho.

That looks horrible. Not just the Skull, but the way he looks entirely. They couldn't give him a tighter looking jacket? Robbie is slim, he doesn't look like a fat kid wearing a cheap jacket.

Why the hell not use Ketch then? Not like he does anything important.