Pick a character from the last Cartoon/anime you watched

Pick a character from the last Cartoon/anime you watched.

That character now has to audition to join the legion of superheros.How do they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They let him join for his incredible power and ability to hold of reptilian dictators with food.

But then is kicked out cause he keeps asking everyone to dance with him.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

>Tyroc just kind of shoved away in the background
This guy was born with the short end of the stick. It's kind of impressive he turned out to be among the least retarded things in Nu52 Legion.

>King Dedede

He doesn't last a week.

Was re-rewatching the giant mech episode to confirm if it was as bad as I recall. Its worse, actually.

Anyways, Korra in the LSH strikes me as a decent fit in all honesty. A Crystal-esque elementalist would fit in with the silver-age feel of the legion. I'd play her off against the other elementalist types, Sun Boy and Nightwind. Would be nice to see some magical-based characters in the legion that don't have generic magic powers, some ethnic characters who aren't defined by their ethnicity.

And honestly, it'd be nice if the legion had some more female powerhouses. The kryptonian-levels are all male expept for supergirl/andromeda. The glass cannons are male. The girls get passive/defensive powers for the most part.

I wanna see someone say that line of "you don't need me on the team with Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Wildfire, and Korra"

bump

She would steal Ayla from Salu though

pretty sure they'd let steven into the legion, and on top of that he'd probably fit right in after a while and grow a hell of lot more with them then he has in the 4 or so years hes been with the cg's

>Steven Universe
He'd probably have to shapeshift to look his age so they didn't throw him out when he walked into the interview, but he's got a diverse set of powers and gets along great with others.
>Ezra
This will end badly
>Saitama
How will the "nobody notices he's the strongest" joke be sustained?

Bullshit!

If Steven were a Legionnaire, would that make him a representative of Earth, or Homeworld? Or would Homeworld send their own representative to join?

i guess earth

also brainy would probably have a feild day trying to figure out how steven exists

It's in Korra's nature to homewreck

Brainy would have a field day with gems in general. Poor bastard would rive himself mad(again) trying to figure out where the energy they use comes from.

And it's in Salu's nature to fuck people up when they cross a line, such as trying to steal her woman. Having the elements at one's disposal doesn't mean much against someone who can shrink down into your brain and mule kick your frontal cortex.

>Hellboy

He'll be fine, he even already has a Legion style name.

I think he'll do fine

I always wondered why Tyroc was universally bashed but Dawnstar and her native american tracking powers never raised an eyebrow.

>Dawnstar and her native american tracking powers never raised an eyebrow.
Powers that were the result of inbreeding, don't forget

wouldn't even make it past the try-outs.

would be another one of those powerhouses the legion rejects because he doesn't bring a unique powerset to the team. Hell, they rejected Wildfire when he has darn near *every* Legionnaires powerset all because he didn't have 1 unique power.

he'd probably just one shot the time trapper

She got shitty advice from Tenzin's broodmare wife. And it's not homewrecking if the other person was completely okay with it even without provocation.

At the end of a mission you could use some downtime. Dance parties would be a nice cool down team activity.

Mob is already employed

all these humanoids are good and all
but what about a Cybertronian?

They'd need a spaceship alt-form, probably.

so skyfire