What if the Mega Man X cartoon was produced?

What if the Mega Man X cartoon was produced?

*doo doo doo doo* SUPER FIGHTING REPLOID *doo doo doo doo* MEGA MAN

it would have lasted a season or two. there still wouldn't be any new games

That room is fucking awesome.

So I usually read these things about reploids, X and all that crazy shit of the Megaman franchise every time this kinda of threads pop up
What are the games/comics/series/whatev I need to look to get a good grip of the Megaman lore? Have in mind I only played the first game and the Power Battle game

I just started command mission and I like it so far. It's seriously cheesy like a 90s JRPG, I love it.

X IS
NOT
A REPLOID
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The encounter rate is pretty high in the game. Save your Gain Hypers up for tough boss fights, they're hard to come by. All party members are useful, even if they don't seem like it at first, especially Massimo who is severely underrated due to his OP action trigger that you need to do odd things to unlock its full abilities.

Once you get the ability to deploy robots to bases and locations, use them use them use them. Multiple times in every location.

Megaman 2 for the NES is a great way to start the games. From there you can skip to the first Megaman X game for the SNES. Those two games are generally considered the best.

As for comics, the archie Megaman series is a lot of fun. It goes through the first three games, and even the start of the X games if I remember right.

Cred Forums would become /aco/
oh wait

Play in order, first the classic series, then X, Zero, ZX and Legends. Battle Network and Star Force are a separate continuity and are like the Ultimate universe for Mega Man.

thanks helpin anons, I'll look that up
have this
how's the old animated series anyway?

How come the Mega Man fandom didn't become as autistic as the Sonic fandom, with endless orginal robot masters do not steal? It's one of those franchises where OCs can be made very easily.
Or maybe it did and I'm looking in the wrong places.

It's nothing like the games, overly silly, but fun in it's own way. There's also the Battle Network and Starforce cartoons, and they're way more loyal to the original source material.

It's pretty ok. Nothing terrible but nothing special either. Although Scott McNeil voicing Dr. Wily is pretty amazing.

Probably because most Robot Masters don't really look Megaman-like (generally lacking the human face/helmet structure). If they looked like Megaman variations in various armors, I think they'd be much more common.

>If they looked like Megaman variations in various armors, I think they'd be much more common.
I don't think so. Even if they were more human looking, kids aren't into the idea of making ROBOT ocs. It's not like you see the Sonic fandom having Transformer ocs on the side after all.

Robot Masters submission contests had thousands of entries.

>german op was better.

>everyone starts synchroing with each other after the first season
>loyal to the original source material

>Mega Man cartoon got cancelled cause of low toy sales

that's the problem when you make a show just to sell toys instead of selling advertising space for commercials or selling for dvds. (well, that and it usually lacks in quality for writing)

you don't see the writers of a show like Avatar going "How are we going to sell another toy next?"