MCU Cute thread

How can one man be so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvyTmXZ3GhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=keBw6-EZN24
screenhype.com/posts/The-Russo-Brothers-Tease-Captain-Marvel-For-Avengers-And-Dont-Rule-Out-Appearances-From-Netflix-Heroes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m1-xPObOLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No point in watching if he won't get blacked by Misty

They're end game.

Sorry, I don't trust Netflix. I'll watch after it's confirmed happening but not before.

Thor best boy.

Hope he'll finally get a good movie, but he'll probably be over shadowed, again.

You know, you're right. Ragnarok is shaping up to be one of the best MCU films I feel like. I've not been excited for a Thor movie until now. But it's coming out the same year as Guardians 2 and Spider-Man. 2017 will dethrone 2014.

He (and Colleen) won't have met her until The Defenders.

Although, a cameo is rumoured.

Misty is a cheating whore. She doesn't deserve to be bleached.

Helps that the director's previous outing was so much fun.

>Cautiously Optimistic

I want him, Charlie Cox and Mike Colter to fuck me so hard I'll never walk again.

No homo though.

More QTFist.

>there are people who prefer chris to chris

>No point in watching since the faggot that ruined Dexter is in charge

fixed

That's what I thought about 2016 and I was wrong. I am gonna be cautiously optimistic though, I do think Ragnarok looks to be the best Phase 3 movie.

Mike Colter is cute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvyTmXZ3GhE

>Colter says "where's my money honey?" in real life
Twas meant to be desu

>he didn't know the infamous Luke vs Doom story

smdh

Simone Missick says it's something she'd like her character to explore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=keBw6-EZN24

Be patient, young one.

She would look cute with short hair.

She does.

That's more of an up do, but she looks cool.

>Netflix shows
>MCU

Pick one.

Brace yourself for Luke Cage episode 1.

screenhype.com/posts/The-Russo-Brothers-Tease-Captain-Marvel-For-Avengers-And-Dont-Rule-Out-Appearances-From-Netflix-Heroes

Nice meme XD

Up voted :)

CANONFAGS OUT

I think they only considered Daredevil. They literally said that they never watched AoS

Is there a mandate that Marvelfix can only hire cute guys?

>not a redhead
>scrawny and short

I miss Benny.

He wasnt a red-head, either, but he was tall.

SUPERCANONFAGS IN

And, they would be right.

We don't take kindly to your kind.

He's incredibly plain and was a terrible Loras.

TBF, he didnt have much to play with. Iron Fist will be the real test.

I want to touch his hair so bad.

Finn "My hair is a Majesty Forest" Jones.

Carol sitting on cake art when?

You guys sound like the kind of people who stand in the corner of a cafe hoping someone will talk to you while you stare at all the uninteresting guys.

Because people with exceedingly low expectations are easy to please?

Dammit Cred Forums you have your OWN BOARD for this shit.

>Hope he'll finally get a good movie, but he'll probably be over shadowed, again.

Hulk true star material. Hulk accept Oscar. All of Oscar.

> and was a terrible Loras.

Loras literally did nothing on the show after Renly died, I was waiting for him to have some kind of plotline for 4 fucking seasons and he didn't do shit.

Finn seemed kinda disappointed by that, being a fan of the books and all.

AKA, people who are right.

I never read the books and I was fucking disappointed. They kept this character around for 5 seasons and he did literally nothing, he didn't even really get many good brother/sister banter scenes with Margery.

He was just this hanger-on who wandered around for 5 seasons always on the cusp of getting an actual story-line but it never actually happening.

Can his character even be called "Secondary"? Seemed more tertiary with how little we saw of him.

when are the new netflix shows supposed to come out?

Which would be fine if he wasn't vaguely involved with the King's Landing stuff without ACTUALLY being involved.

I don't know, I finally marathoned the whole damn thing over the past month or so and his arc stood out as specifically strange. He was just this plot object for Margery to be worried about and nothing else.

Luke Cage come out on the 30th.

Iron Fist I'm not sure about.

>The one scene where we see him actually vulnerable after Renly's death and sibling bonding is deleted

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m1-xPObOLk

>Luke Cage come out on the 30th.
september?

>cutting that scene

for what purpose

Yeah man, prepare your anus. It's soon.

Luke Cage Sep 30th
Iron Fist early 2017
The Defenders 2017
The Punisher 2017 (rumoured)
DD season 3 2018
JJ season 2 2018

cool thanks

>JJ season 2 2018

As triggered as S1 made Cred Forums I'm genuinely interested to see what they whip up for S2. They burned through the one storyline anyone cares about in regards to Alias, I'm wondering where they even go next.

No problem

Me too, they said that Jessica's a fuck up, but not a murderer. So, she's in a different head-space come season 2.

Rumoured that Nuke will come back as an antagonist, also a rumour of Typhoid Mary. Lol Jessica in charge of stealing Daredevil villains.

Hope we see Demolition man, and the wrestling federation.

I mean she may as well steal Nuke, it's not like DD is ever going to use him. And that whole story-line was breddy gud, I liked his relationship with Patsy and how complicated and weird it got.

We may see Hellcat in The Defenders, but I wonder if her costume will be modified. It's a solid block of orange.

Hope because we the weird and mystical being opened up, we see Hellstrome.

Do you think they'll ever go full Hellcat with Patsy? I mean Rachel Taylor was great in the role and it would be fun to see her as the character, but I don't know if they'll ever pull the trigger on that.

Gee, I'm sure glad we're all having a meaningful discussion about comics.

Be a waste to introduce her, yet not do anything with her.
The seemed to have been leading up to it, she seemed kinda jealous Jessica got to be a superhero/powers. I'm sure she'd love designing her own suit.

We may just get a modified Hellcat. It will be interesting to see how they do it, for sure.

Do you think her outfit is "too cheesy" for Marvelfix?

I don't really like the mask on the final rank but here's what the Avengers Academy video game did for her

I like it! It breaks up the orange jumpsuit in a way that works. Not here for the chin guard, though. The cat motif is very whimsical, but that could just be explained as part of Trish's personality.

>Speaking of AA
Teenage Frank.

I've just noticed, there are a lot of red-heads in Avengers Academy. I hope if Colleen is added, she stays one.

To make more room for Khalessi's eyebrow acting. I dunno, guess more scenes were considered important.

Punisher is confirmed