If you took the first four episodes of Daredevil season two, cut them together, and called it Daredevil vs. Punisher...

If you took the first four episodes of Daredevil season two, cut them together, and called it Daredevil vs. Punisher, it would be one of the greatest superhero movies ever.

Agree/disagree?

Disagree.

It's all brutal and shit, but it barely qualify as super.

Why does it need to be a movie? Why not just have it as a miniseries?

7/10 it's shit

Agreed. Those for episodes are the only redeeming factors of Daredevil Season 2

I'd think it would be about a 9.

Punisher was way more interesting that the ninja shit. I know it's part of Daredevil's comic book story. But I really couldn't care less about it.

>7/10 is shit
Wait what?

>I'd think it would be about a 9.

To be fair, how many superhero movies are an honest-to-God 10?

None of them so far.

It wouldve been fucking great if there were the supposed hundreds of ninjas and they got mowed down by the punisher witb a fucking MINIGUN.
im still fuckin blue balled from that shit

Agreed. It would be pretty good.

eh, I agree it's not properly superhero cinema as it is intended, but close enough.

Ninja shit COULD'VE BEEN interesting, but it was such a clusterfuck that I only kept watching for the occasional Frank scenes.

agreed

The Frankings will continue in his own show. The bodycount will rise.

I think Dark Knight comes pretty close

>pic related

>im still fuckin blue balled from that shit

Yeah, the HUEG NINJA HORDES sortof dissolved there at the end.

Oh yeah. That's what I'm most hyped for atm in the MCU. I'll check Luke Cage out of curiosity, don't care for Iron Fist or the movies, so...

First 10 minutes of TDKR is adapted into a 10-part miniseries.

Y/N?

Balebat is too goofy and there's too much preachy dialogue for it to be a perfect 10.
Nobody ever cares about Iron Fist...

It would be a fine TV movie

Daredevil's fights and cinematography took a hit in the second season

Honestly I feel bad for Elektra's treatment especially since I actually enjoyed Elodie Yung as her.

I liked her as her own character but it's too bad that they padded out the entire Black Sky plot with mysterious undead ninja shit that had no real payoff, all to set up for the inevitable Season 3 (as if having Fisk returning and Bullseye possibly coming into the picture isn't already enough).

>Elektra gets comes back to get killed off by Bullseye
>Fisk brings in a bunch of literal-who villains as hired help to go after Daredevil
S3 might not be such hot shit.

>YOURE JUST AS BAD AS THE PEOPLE YOU KILL IF YOU KILL BAD PEOPLE
>*sad story about muh family*
>YOUD BE A BAD PEOPLE PERSON TOO IF THE BAD PEOPLE KILLED YOUR PEOPLE
>*sad story about muh family*
>Okay guy I wont bring you in this time but you better watch your back
>And you better stay outta my way
>*nods respectfully towards you*
>scene of killer not killing while teamed-up with not-killer
>scene of not-killer benefiting directly from killer killing
>*nods respectfully in each others directions*

wow thats deep
really makes you think
what did they mean by this

Frank is always right about everything.

Generalizing the story and characters with 'muh', caps lock, and memes doesn't accomplish anything.Other than making you look like a baby.

I wonder if it's because DeKnight left the series.

Because when he tried to stop Elektra from killing someone in the middle of a fight, she nearly died because of it. After that, Matt stopped bothering to enforce his moral code on other people.

It's called character development. Whether it's good development is arguable, but there's obvious reasons for it.

It actually shows that daredevil is starting to realize that not killing is not always an option. Some people just don't deserve to live.

But what about all of Frank's character development in the rest of the season?

No. It'd be shit because it'd fuck the pacing. Cut 2 hours out of it and you've just got yourself a shit movie rather than a decent 4 episodes of a tv show.

Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with everything being a movie? Like, I get that you people are all 'everything should be live-action" but why do you view movies as some superior medium than film?

What was his development anyway?

You bet.

I can't believe they turned the awesome black sky mystery into that hamfisted elektra bullshit.

That was clearly not the original intention.

I have no idea what the black sky original plan was. It was just a kid, could be anything. Don't think it was an unfit option.

I still want to see what their endgame is.

>After that, Matt stopped bothering to enforce his moral code on other people.
I wish Marvel would make their superheros realize this instead of being the complete faggotland it is now.

dead family

>Dent! I thought you were dead!
>Half... (takes drink)

>but why do you view movies as some superior medium than film?
What do you mean?

Spider Man 2 you tasteless faggots, undeniable Kino, tonally perfect, fantastic action, and even the game is still one of the best superhero games ever made

>literal-who villains

Thats what Bullseye is, plus most of Daredevils other villains. Bushwacker would be cool, but the special effects budget wouldn't allow it.

What do you mean? Are we talking comics or the MCU? The only heroes who don't kill in the MCU are Spider-Man and Daredevil. Heroes who don't kill are rare these days. A thought that should comfort you.