How will it end Cred Forums?

How will it end Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2016/01/rumor-the-largest-cameo-in-star-wars-rebels-chistory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ezra becomes an inquisitior and tries to kill the team but they end up all dying

It's got at least seven seasons. Disney picked up the entire run of the series.

Ideally for me, time skip with some members missing and they're regrouping to Endor so they can end the war

I'm only half way through season 2, REEEEE

The war doesn't end at Endor

No, it's a three or four season show.

There was a leak a few years ago predicting Thrawn for season 3, short haired Ezra and the green lightsaber for Ezra. It also said this was always intended to last three/four seasons. Someone link me if you have the source, I remember reading this a few months ago but can't find it.

I only found this, it says nothing about how long the show will go for.

makingstarwars.net/2016/01/rumor-the-largest-cameo-in-star-wars-rebels-chistory/

>makingstarwars.net/2016/01/rumor-the-largest-cameo-in-star-wars-rebels-chistory/
Nah, it's not this. It's back from 2014 or 2015

With the opening scene of Rogue One

Does Tourbillon still hang out in threads?

>Ezra becomes an inquisitior and tries to kill the team but they end up all dying

Sort of that like that, but I think only Kanan and Ezra will die. Exactly like that one training session where they both "kill" each other.

The director behind the show already said it can go up to and past ROTJ.

The writer of Rogue One is doing some episodes, it'll tie in for sure

Ezra will become Snoke.

Poorly

If I had to guess, they can only stay within the current timeframe for one or two seasons now. I would guess that most of the characters that survive go into exile somehow and may reappear in a new series set between episode 6 and 7. (Even though it wouldn't make much sense)

Everyone dying

Shore leave on Alderaan.

this
only this
"We're finally out of danger, we can finally relax a little."

Rogue One

I don't think Ezra and Kanan will make it that long the way things are going. Not that I would mind Kanan and Luke teaming up only for Kanan to be cut down by Ben Solo!