Recommend cartoons/comics that will fuck with you long after you watch/read them

Recommend cartoons/comics that will fuck with you long after you watch/read them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thxuug3Fyhs
youtu.be/J5HdwnJoq6w
youtube.com/watch?v=mEaX7ZjC5KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rei or Asuka

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=thxuug3Fyhs

Aeon Flux comes to mind.

>it's the "evangelion is soooo deeeep" thread #100852841

I like them both but rei appeals to my short hair fetish.
>pearlposters exist
>in 2016
ahahahahaha

>SUfag #148258001
Opinion discarded.

Steven Universe is the pinnacle of Deepness.

Moral Orel definitely had a long lasting emotional impact on me.

THIS IS A COMICS AND CARTOONS BOARD. FUCK OFF TO YOUR WEEB CONTAINMENT. NIGGERS.

SAGE
HIDE

>it's the "steven universe is soooo deeeep" thread #100852841

Is this made by the same guy who did the bone series? The artstyle looks familiar

>i like evangelion for the aesthetics
>evangelion is so deep!
You faggots have never watch a real anime.

No.
Dave Sim made Cerebus, Jeff Smith made Bone.

Pearlposter please leave

>implying the only anime people here have ever watched is evangelion
>'real anime'

Cred Forums literally watches entry level stuff.

Like...literally

Well, what's on Toonami at least because it's allowable to talk about Toonami regardless of the the origin of the content.

So absolutely nothing?

Pictures for Sad Children makes me feel weird whenever I read it.

This.
Still GOAT though.

This too, but for different reasons.

>literally
How do i filter you

Jan Svankmeyer's films are pretty odd aesthetically. Moral Orel and It's Such a Beautiful Day are also great.

The Invisibles
The Filth

Why can't I find moral orel anywhere? I don't want any torrents. I just want to stream

Misato

No but Jeff Smith (Bone) did at one point kick Dave Sim (Cerebus) out of his house for being a prick

What do you mean by that?

Kisscartoon.com is your best friend

by not being autistic about how other people redefine language

>hehe austism
Someone please tell me how to filter this person

it's on kametsu

>Tfw the reason the creators have said they put all the religious stuff in was because they thought it looked cool

this

Steven Universe I'm serious.

>Intelligent
Ultra crazy contrarian

>Why can't I find moral orel anywhere?
Because you're retarded.

Anything by Vehlmann especially pic related and Diable Amoureux.

I mean, the massive cross explosions and the ending with all the cross evas kinda did look really cool. But yeah their reasoning behind it is dumb

Thats what you call a rhetorical question.

pic related

I came into this thread to post The Maxx, but I see it has already been done: As for comics, maybe Grant Morrison's run on Animal Man.

Haha user that didnt fuck with me, i generally enjoyed that series from start to finish

>faggot in a giant robot kills monsters of the week using a giant fork
>uninspired mecha shit

>faggot in an EVA kills ANGELS using the SPEAR OF LONGINUS
>mastepiece, 10/10, deconstruction of the genre, 5 stars

fucking weebs

Why are you so caught up in the basic plot

The best part of your post is that I've never actually seen the show accept for an AMV

Speaking of amvs this came out today.
youtu.be/J5HdwnJoq6w
Spoilers towards the end though

Flex Mentallo

youtube.com/watch?v=mEaX7ZjC5KA

This was the AMV i watched

>it's a gundam fan is made that UC will never be as popular as EVA episode

Endtown

They say who ever reads it will never find happiness again

Asuka. But really

Serial Experiments Lain.

3.0 is really fucking pretty. I'm honestly not sure why people hate it so much.

Because it's absolute fucking garbage

Why is Cred Forums allowed to make threads here if we can't make cartoon threads there?

If this was an actual Cred Forums thread it would faggy as shit

No clue man. I like where the rebuild series is going both storywise and artwise. The ending credit tracks are gorgeous too.
Ive seen a few episodes. Ive been meaning to finish that actually.
This is a Cred Forums thread because its main focus is about recommending Cred Forums media. Also its about civillized discussion, and not waifuposting.

That has to be cheating

These and maybe Watership Down from a shock angle if you're unfamiliar with the material.

>That moment when they literally burried themselves at the end.

>In the future, being rich and white will be even more awesome
>Being rich and white
>White

I don't understand, does he genuinely believe that only whites can be nerds? Seem kind of racist to be honest, also the main reason that many peoples don't have electricity is because their government are too fucking dumb/corrupt and prefer to sit on their asses than improve the situation, its that simple really.

Also the entire comic reek of virtue signaling and pretentiousness, chance are the artist drew it on some fancy ass 1k$ fucking draw board or whatnot.

Didnt sim sexually harass a female coworker?

Different Sim.

This fucking white numale beta faggot, man. This artist, who had the first world liberal privilege of suffering from "depression," which isn't something real in those 3rd world countries he's championing because they're too busy trying to fucking survive to worry about their feels.

>In the future, being rich and white will be even more awesome

I take a great amount of pleasure in knowing his personal and professional lives both imploded horrifically.

>I take a great amount of pleasure in knowing his personal and professional lives both imploded horrifically.
please elaborate

>2016
>Shinji still hasnt relocated hismself into the mechanical humanoid

NGE
And
NGE:EOE

Is fucking great you PLEB.

Thank you berl. More people like you need to set pearlposters straight

Np user NGE is fucking awesome.

This that shit my man.

OI LISTEN ERE YA LITTLE ARSEFACE
NGE is a piece of overrated GARBAGE liked only by dirty DEGENERATES and WEEABOOS

Shit like this and eva are the Radiohead of their mediums; no well-adjusted person enjoys them

Waltz With Bashir is pretty surreal

it's fucking pretentious garbage admired by 2deep4u faggots who feel like intellectuals after watching it, when they're not

Oh god, why'd you remind me.

You're making an awful lot of shitty assumptions that arent true, pearl. If you dont like the cartoon, thats ok with me. I can even understand why you dont like it. But at the same time insulting the cartoon is not very nice.

Dude did you even watch it?

I fucking detest Cowboy Reach-around, but at least I get the idea, and why it's popular.

>he can't understand Eva

Speaking of which, Beasts of Burden also has some pretty fucked up stuff, the story "Lost" especially.

Why must you use Idieon like that

The only correct answer.

eva isn't that deep you ludicrous faggot

oh man it's so hard to follow a single distinguished character arc better kill myself

Homestuck.
Not because it's deep or anything.
But because it's literal purpose is to fuck with you and piss you off. Then give you a ending similar to lost.

I had originally linked to a thing, but upon reading I realised it was woefully incomplete. Just look up John Campbell on Encyclopedia Dramatica or something for the full scope of it.