Which was actually the better show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MiEwmiPSmto
youtu.be/Ekw62Hp-3Hw
youtu.be/tS2lm7y4m9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SATAM is better qualitywise.
I preferred AoSTH.

I preferred SatAM by virtue of I never found AoStH funny. Maybe a chuckle here or there, but it mostly came across and stupid to me.

That said AoStH is consistent throughout. You know what you're going to get with any episode, and if that's your thing, you're set.

SatAM is all over the place. The first season is almost unwatchable, and some of the episodes in season two are just as bad.

HEY KIDS

DON'T CLIMB INTO WASHING MACHINES

I could never get into SatAM as a kid, it was just too different to the games. We had Sonic the Comic over here, which used many elements from the games too, so that didn't really help matters. I just didn't give a shit about all the donut steals and world in SatAM.
I watched it a little while ago, clean slate. It's OK I guess, still not my cup of tea.

I prefer SatAM because I read the Archie comics

Used to think that Sonic X was a continuaton of SatAM as they were transported from Mobius.

I preferred AoStH because I never saw SatAM but considering my autism I probably wouldn't have liked it.

If I've ever seen SatAM when it was running I was probably too young to remember it. Everything I've seen afterwards I couldn't get into.

AoStH is genuinely funny and has a way better Robotnik. It's also ironically the most faithful to the games out of the three DIC Sonic cartoons.

The only answer.

Urkel is best Sonic

>The Adventures of Chris Thorndyke and Friends

What were they thinking?

>Chris is beheaded

For some reason Japan LOVES the human kid who tags along and can't do jack shit but watch. For something like Bobobo it works but for Sonic X it just didn't at all.

because he wasn't there from the beginning, so we know how much better it is without him.

With Bobobo it worked because Beauty was that small piece of reality in a world full of insane weirdos

If you got into the Archie comic first, it might've been an easier transition. The comic made more of an effort to tie into the games, at least in the early days, so it made it easier to transition into SatAM.

AoSTH is better quality and made by people who understood and valued classic cartoons.

Satam is fun but dumb cartoon action.

By any chance did you reverse those?

AoSTH is the one with Scratch and Grounder

No I did not reverse those.

Aosth didn't have a great budget, but the creators passion and knowledge about classic cartoons shines through and makes it a classic.

Satam is nice, but at it's core is a Saturday morning action cartoon.

It comes down to a matter of people's taste.

I myself liked both, but I prefered SatAM because it had a continuing story arc.

Didn't find the comic book till 3 years after SatAM ended.

I unironically enjoy Sonic Underground.
I know it's shit. The plot is shit, the dialogues are shit, the art is shit. But I like it anyway.
It's not even bile fascination. I just like it.

Tell me straight Cred Forums, am I austistic?

No. I think everyone is entitled to like at least one legit shit cartoon that they KNOW is shit, but like it for reasons they cannot begin to comprehend.

Even if it wasn't for YTP, I'd still say AoSTH

thank you, I feel validated.

Now I can watch SU knowing that someone out there understands me

Don't worry, lots of people like Steven Universe despite it being objectively shit

I always found SatAM boring; I remember being disappointed whenever it came on instead of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, which was silly Looney Tunes-esque fun.

I wish I could choose neither, but if I have to, I'd go with AoStH.

Satam is poorly written, poorly animated, and poorly acted. Even Sonic Underground has more entertainment value than it.

>i wish i could choose neither
then dont post?

I could never take Sonic seriously, so even though I watched SatAM, I vastly prefer AoSTH. Boom is the second best Sonic show

SatAM.
It was the skit!

Underground is unironically the best

Best theme song, best character interaction, best hedgehog (Manic), best Bartleby

>Boom is the second best Sonic show
The games are god awful though I've heard good things about the new 3DS game Fire and Ice but the cartoon is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the second season.

I wish that writing team could have handled a Sonic cartoon of the same style, just in the regular Sonic Universe

but I guess regular Sonic Universe just doesn't lend itself to the sitcom-style as well

I've always kind of prefered Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie, as stupid as it can be sometimes
youtu.be/MiEwmiPSmto
Martin Burke is how I mentally hear Sonic in my head and the soundtrack is damn catchy

I could have done without the non-Robotnik humans

How is it objectively shit?

Yeah, Sarah and the President seemed like totally unnecessary inclusions. Always wondered why they never put Amy in as it's fairly obvious that the OVA was an adaptation of Sonic CD

Adventures had this glorious bastard,so it's hands down the best

Tamers123 plz go

That's... That's backwards. Satam had an overarching plot and goals. Aosth was far more an episodic, 'typical Saturday morning cartoon'. No matter the appreciation the creators had.

Only good episodes are the first one, one where Sonic races the Uncle, one where Sonic hangs out with wheelchair girl, and original final episode where Sonic and Chris run away.

Thread theme: youtu.be/Ekw62Hp-3Hw

youtu.be/tS2lm7y4m9c

>Sally cameo
>Doesn't get a word in
I don't know if it was funny or really mean.

Nude Sally best Sally.

I wish they were able to wrap up the Sonic Underground storyline in the comic like they planned.

If it were me, I'd use as much lore from other sources as possible. SatAM and AoStH is a good start, but wheres the OVA? Underground? X? Lets get all Sonic Forever up un here.

>but wheres the OVA? Underground? X?
Licensing issues.