What are your Cred Forums related Halloween plans? What comics or cartoons are you reading or watching to get spoopy...

What are your Cred Forums related Halloween plans? What comics or cartoons are you reading or watching to get spoopy? Any good recommendations for halloween comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

generalmills.promo.eprize.com/monsters/
youtube.com/watch?v=iY5C0hhp5fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watching Tumblr turn on Disney's Moana because of children's Halloween costumes.

Is Scary Godmother a thing people know? I just remember looking forward to it every year when Halloween got close.

Get a pizza and watch Over the Garden wall, can't trick or treat anymore it still hurts..

I always remember watching it around Halloween. There were two right?

My plans are to get drunk and hopefully die of alcohol poisoning.

Door is ajar

Read Moore's Swamp Thing.
Watch some Gumball.
And I can't forget my favorite past time, which is shitposting on Cred Forums.

After handing out raisins and toothpaste to trick-or-treaters, I'm gonna get some Five Guys burgers and probably watch Monster House or Ed Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw.

>After handing out raisins and toothpaste to trick-or-treaters
You monster!

>Stay home
>Shitpost
>Read night of the were-ed

As is tradition.

Three I think. First two were probably pretty bad, but even Kid me thought the third one, if it exists, sucked.

>decorate apartment with gf
>snuggle and watch scary movies, OTGW
>go to local corn maze festival
>burn halloween CD to listen to while driving

>Monster House
What a comfy movie that is.

If the horrific constipation/giant shit currently in my ass goes away, a nice dinner, maybe some drinks at a local bar, preferably one with festivities going on.

Probably kill myself and get found a week later due to the stench.

Walking with my friend and being total assholes to the over-aged trick-or-treaters (because you know you're too old when your bulge is visible through tour Batman costume) by robbing them of their pillow cases, dropping lit M-80s into them, and then giving them back.

We might even pickpocket a few jawbreakers while we're at it.

>tour
*YOUR. Fucking ancient keyboard.

Shut the fuck up Kevin

Dork.

Watch pic related, your pic related, and a few others again this year, piss drunk as usual.

>Halloween plans?
Watch the simpsons specials and see where they start sucking.

Plan on watching these during the day:
Hocus Pocus
Nightmare Before Christmas
Coraline
Paranorman
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Then at night go out and party and get drunk af.

Its a Monday, so I'm gonna find it really hard to care.

I want to go out and get shitfaced with someone and watch the AMC runs of horror movies. But I got no friends so just attend my classes and watch movies on my phone.

Stop blogging. Also, it's Sunday.

No, its on a Monday this year.

Haphazardly arrange a Cred Forums Halloween stream, probably in rabb.it.

Bless you.

I've got a month to decide if I'm going to go as Ms Marvel, Vision, or Spidey.

So, anyone get an Halloween party invitations? Hahaha just kidding.

watch horror movies all day and pretend i did something

>Dress as Terry McGinnis
>Drink my way around Boston with friends
>???
>Cry in class the next day

And for the leadup to Halloween:
>Carve six billion pumpkins
>Decorate my parents' house
>Over the Garden Wall
>Alan Moore Swamp Thing
>various Halloween specials

Hopefully ill go to a halloween party. Aiming to bang a teen lucy this year.

Gotta have friends to be invited somewhere.

Reminder that last year was the first Halloween that CN didn't show Scary Godmother

>Boston
Ever consider going the extra mile (metaphorically) and checking out the festivities up in Salem? I've been to their Halloween a few times, and I'd say it's a pretty fun time.

marathon a bunch of halloween movies and get drunk, trick or treaters don't come around our neighborhood anymore, we're right next to a really busy intersection.

do any of the networks do halloween stuff anymore besides abc or whatever it's called now?

Yeah, I've always wanted to but from what I heard it get real crowded. I work with a woman who lived in Salem and she'd always complain about Halloween tourists.

second

specifically Scream 1, 2, and 4 and Trick 'r Treat

>Poster clearly uses tumblr
>Still thinks he's not part of the problem

In all serious i didn't know there was a third one

You listen Eminem don't you

i relish in your debauchery, can i join?

Carlos that fucking pun didnt make any sense

>burn local corn maze festival

ftfy

not trying to be edgy, I just hate corn mazes

doesnt knead to make sence to make something punny

Me and the gf are cosplaying Jessica Jones and the Purple Man. Gonna be fun.

Ooh I'll also be showing her Over the Garden Wall for the first time.

Slouch and crouch, my man.

>implying anyone knows your age in a costume

>6'0"
>300+ pounds
No amount of crouching will hide that

Watch Over the Garden Wall, The Halloween Tree, and Are You Afraid of the Dark.

What about slouching?

Rental tux, go as Kingpin.

You got a nephew? As a last resort it might help if you're chaperoning someone.

If I'm gonna rent a tux I might as well just buy 200 dollars worth of candy for myself
Slouching won't help either

Head to the local Comic Con and cosplay as Big Boss the weekend before Halloween

Watch Van Helsing and pass out candy sounds like my kinda Halloween night

You're an adult now, user. You can buy all the candy you desire. And only the best ones, too!

>buying your own candy on Halloween

>google image search

My theater is filled to the brim with horror movie specials.
Gonna go to at least half of them, maybe dress up for a few.

Idk about actual Halloween. Maybe hang out with friends do a movie marathon.
Possibly be the biggest loser doing nothing special.

What would be a good Cred Forums-related couple's costume for a big white guy and a tiny Mexican gril? We were thinking of Steve and Blue but I'm running out of ideas.

Banjo/Kazooie is also on the table but they're not Cred Forums

I'm gonna get some of my mates and head over to Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights. Gonna pack me some Swamp Thing and Hellblazer to read while I'm there. Not allowed to go in costume there so I guess that's a down side. Maybe I can get through dressed up as Frank West or Constantine. Any suggestions?

Scary Godmother is the greatest piece of Halloween kino and if don't agree kindly remove yourself from the planet

What is kino?

Scary Godmother, you fool, can't you read

>He thinks trick or treating is about the candy
Who's going to see your costume if you stay in your house?

German term for cinema.
Also a good sign that you're looking at a Cred Forums poster since that's one of their memes.

Google image search doesn't tell you about the obscure drama of relatively unhyped disney movie

fucking idiot, you said he uses tumblr, when he just got the image from google image search like most people here, thats my point.

Romantic evening with the gf

>dressing up as Frank West
Your local law enforcement will love you.

The toddler has Superman PJs to wear
The wife is cobbling together a casual Wonder Woman outfit
I'm cobbling together a casual Captain Marvel outfit that I'm dubbing "What Nu52 Billy would really look like if he said the magic word"

....And i just clearly explained why that point is moot

Yeah, that wasn't thought through very well.

Your parents.

Who?

I mean... you can't assume that only little white kids would want to dress up as Maui... But also there is a bit of unfortunateness in that it's basically selling an Instant Brownface ticket. I'm not on tumblr so I haven't seen the reaction but ah... What else could they have done?

what the fuck are you arguing?

I live in Florida user. Fat latinos who dress up like Frank is a norm.

They kit is nothing but ink and traditional tattooing needles and a sticker that says: WARNING YOU MUST BE AT LEAST THIS BROWN FOR THIS COSTUME

>mfw
I'm taking this bait. This bait is mine now.

I mean, it just seems like a really obvious cause for controversy that could've been avoided by say, making it a tattoo kit like said. Not that I care, at the end of the day it's just a halloween costume.

Can we talk about how CN is airing The Polar Express next weekend?

S E P T E M B E R

me and my friends watch both movies each year, along with other classics and try to finish as many scary games as we can.

CN didn't show either movie last year. I'm scared.

>tfw working on a Halloween comic
>coming along great and should be done in time for me to storytelling throughout the week leading up to halloween, and even stream some movies after each bit for super comfy horror palooza times

Should be swell. I'd like to prove that horror comics can be just as scary as movies or games, and I've got a great collection of anthology horror stories as well as a pretty solid ongoing story with the host. I even put together a little playlist to accompany the comic for atmosphere.

See you then, lads.

This poster obviously wouldn't be
"Watching Tumblr turn on Disney's Moana because of children's Halloween costumes"
If they didn't use tumblr

newfag leave

My plans are to drink my candy on the roof after work and stare up into the moonless void contemplating long dead stars.

Think I'll watch Something Wicked This Way Comes beforehand. I remember The Halloween Tree too well. And perhaps some Tales From the Darkside.

Beetlejuice cartoon marathon.

>Not that I care
Yeah, that's why you keep posting about it.

>I'd like to prove that horror comics can be just as scary as movies or games
If you've got the time, the only comic to ever scare me was Courtney Crumrin.
>I even put together a little playlist to accompany the comic
Good man.

I like this plan. I will also be doing the first 10 or so Treehouse of horrors. And the great pumpkin.

>Literally no argument

>Yeah, that's why you keep posting about it.

I'm just discussing what the original poster said, friend.

>you need to go to tumblr to know what tumblr is raging at

You're an idiot.

Replace the pumking with warlock.

go back to /asp/

Go to work on the 31st, probably be too tired for anything else.

I may go to a haunted amusement park near me the weekend before, though.

>Not using Tumblr to troll Tumblr.
Newfags leave!

>Le ebin raid XDDDD meme
>This is what reddit thinks Cred Forums is like

Both of the full movies are on youtube.

Probably gonna try and fail to rekindle any excitement I had as a child

You sound like my kind of person.

Swiper and Dora

Yeah, it's definitely crowded. But that's part of the fun. It's a little like mardi gras.

gonna watch burton batman i think, nightmare before christmas maybe, also evil dead/ash vs evil dead

also giving out candy with my senpai(our house is down a long driveway so we sit out all night), listen to monstermash like 50 times, play some fun atmospheric vidya, whatever

also my local theatre is playing a lot of older releases this month, so i'm going to see the shining on wednesday and evil dead 2 sometime later

and i'm changing my wallpaper rotation from my "Comics" folder to my "Horror/Halloween" folder

pretty pumped desu senpai, i love halloween and i make a big deal out of the whole month. maybe it'll be enough to break me out of this soul crushing depression and anxiety aahahaha

get invited by a coworker to a Halloween party and refuse, stating I already have plans. Go trick-or-treating with my older brother.

tfw no senpai to room with

It's my anniversary so probably just gonna stay in, order some good take out and watch spooky movies with my bf maybe try to show him otgw or something, I should see if I can find scary godmother though I remember loving it

You just gave me the perfect idea to do that ants on a log thing with celery, toothpaste and raisins and hand it out to kids on Halloween this year.
Bless your soul user. It'll be a spoopy one this year.

Fuck that movie is rad, almost forgot about it

Definitely storytiming this masterpiece again on October 1st, and possibly on Halloween night if my plans for the night go to shit again like they did last year.

It really isn't

Good concept, shit 70's interpretation

I never fucking read this and I constantly see people shitposting about it. Can someone explain?

Wait and see.

It's a thousand times better if you go into it blind, but it's basically the Rocky Horror Picture Show of Cred Forums.

This'll be like my third or fourth year storytiming it on October 1st, and it's still fun as hell.

Is this suppose to be some kind of in joke of the story? Because every time I ask I get the same vague answer.

I just want to know if it's a cringe story or a legit story. I'll still probably wait till Halloween to read it, it's always funner when you can see other people's comments.

There isn't. user is remembering wrong. There's just the two.

>I just want to know if it's a cringe story or a legit story

Yes. I know that's a played out joke, but it's honestly the most appropriate anser.

I don't like handing out candy to trick or treaters in person and prefer to just leave out a bowl of it. But the last time I tried that I think one kid at the beginning of the night came up and dumped the whole bowl into his bag because it ran out incredibly quickly. Anyone have tips for dealing with this? I live in a neighborhood with a lot of brazilians and I think a huge chunk of the kids around here only speak portuguese if that makes a difference.

A buddy of mine is throwing a Halloween party and making me dress up as an amalgamation of Leto Joker and The Batman's Joker. Frankly I just wanted to stay home and read Hellblazer.

Just hand out the candy. That's how you deal with it.

>making me dress up
I'm imagining a guy dressed up as the Joker who doesn't want to be dressed up as the Joker. It doesn't work.

Leave a note saying: "I am watching from an upstairs window. If you take more than one I will taser you before you reach the sidewalk."

I really dislike the Joker, I'm just going with it because he wants to practice doing hair and makeup and I owe him a solid. I'd rather dress up as comic Static.

Collect a whole bunch of dog shit and have it be the majority of the bowl, then lay out a thin layer of candy on top.

brilliant

Boco is Garfield, it's official.

THIS YOU FUCKING PLEBIANS.

IF ANY PART OF YOUR SOUL REMAINS IN YOUR BEING YOU'LL BE EATING THIS AND DOING THIS.

Best cereals here!

generalmills.promo.eprize.com/monsters/

It's an inside joke from when Cred Forums watched those halloween specials last year

This.

My grocery store isn't carrying them yet. I'm not even sure if they will or not this year.

But fuck it, I'll go to another store if I have to! I'm not going through this October without Count Chocula!

You're asking people to describe autism in its purest form. One can only witness it firsthand.

>pumpkin beer
How can you stand that swill?

Every year I'll watch Scary Godmother, and pretty much anything on CN. Also I know this isn't Cred Forums related but I like that AMC has a horror movie marathon showing slasher movies, zombie movies and some other things.

Count Chocula > Franken berry > Garbage > Boo berry

Pumpkin/ pumkin spice everything user. It's autumn!

I concur, fellow user. Just don't let this guy find you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iY5C0hhp5fU

>Count Chocula > Every other cereal on the planet.

FTFY.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is better than Count Chocula by a country mile.

Gtfo. Now. Heretic.

Why don't they make cheesy made for TV Halloween movies anymore?

First thing that comes to mind is Break-it-Benjamin and Venelope

Im building an iron man mk 7 suit in my college colors.
My major is oriented toward print/production so I have access to tons of tools and materials to help with the build, and people who want to help.
>pic related, it's the final product of the guy who made the files Im working from.

it's ok, I've storytimed it here 2 years in a row now every halloween, and you can bet I'm going for a 3rd.

correction, 3 years, going on a 4th I think. In any case, it'll be a good time.

I'm planning on getting shitfaced drunk on a costume party, wearing pic related and trying to look all blurry on every picture I get taken

Probably not profitable anymore since practically everyone, except for boomers of course, don't watch TV.

Besides even if they did try to do a new good bad Halloween movie, it would probably be politically biased as hell and be so bad it's not even comfy.

so you are just printing out someone elses files, design, work? way to flex those skills you are in school for.

Do you think it's a good idea to story time all the issues of Afterlife with Archie throughout the month?

Jesus christ.

Gonna be honest here. I'm on Big Pumpkin's payroll.

You guys are making me want autumn to arrive faster.

>Are You Afraid of the Dark
>Not Tales from the Crypt, which is actually Cred Forums related
You goofin your future.

I'm gonna hand out condoms so all the kids can be safe when they're having sex.

I'm probably going to be storytiming this if anyone's interested.

I went as him last year.
Protip: you gotta practice vibrating your hand for photos.

>leave a note
I honestly do not believe half the kids in this neighborhood will be able to read it, much less bother to.

kek, this

I look forward to it. Have to get my yearly dose in.

I'm working from his pepakura files and translating them to workable files for a CNC routing machine, as well as experimenting with printed vinyl decal material on a hp designjet 32500 to give it a shiny and complete finish while sealing it against water and other contaminants. I'm also designing a 1-1 scale mannequin of myself to display this on out of layered corrugated material by 3d scanning myself and creating a custom file in artios cad.
Bitch you know nothing about my major. I'm making this for fun and because it'll be quicker and cheaper for me to make than most people. I flex plenty in my portfolio and freelance work.

Daily reminder that the creator of Scary Godmother is batshit insane.

Are you the guy that met the corn fapper? If so, I'd understand your fear of corn mazes.

io9 had one of the best 'it's offensive because....uh...other culture.... bad... wrong...badong..' articles about it.

>normie shit

Get out

My local Winco is already stocking them. They're even doing them in Fruit Roll-Ups (At least for Boo Berry and Franken Berry).

One site advocated selling a clear costume with just the tattoos as an alternative. You can tell they really don't know what they're complaining about when they're proposal is still cultural appropriation and creepy.

What day do you think you'll start posting it?

Am fellow comic maker and horror fan. You've piqued my curiosity.

I've already seen / read about the complaining on a couple sites today.

Wedding anniversary? Was it's spoopy wedding?

Source?

One of my college friends once casted an Iron Man suit, but I only got to see part of the helmet.

>Get drunk
>Play counter strike
>try to hook up with somebody.

Luke is fucking dead.