What is the difference between Stan and Kyle, personality wise? Kyle acts like the voice of reason...

What is the difference between Stan and Kyle, personality wise? Kyle acts like the voice of reason, but so does Stan in other episodes, so they are very interchangeable.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kyle_Broflovski
exhentai.org/g/726065/3b9ffeecca/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8
youtube.com/watch?v=mnzVq2t7bi4
oocities.org/televisioncity/studio/3971/showtrey.htm
youtu.be/Bagpwck8obc
southpark.cc.com/avatar
ew.com/article/2016/06/15/south-park-video-games-trey-parker-matt-stone
youtube.com/watch?v=60ZBvfk_kR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kyle's a jew

They're both balanced "voice of reasons", but while Kyle can be a bit more rigid on his beliefs, Stan is more emotional.

Kyle is a jew
Stan cares more about animals

Stan's a depressed alcoholic and Kyle's a soulless ginger jew

Kyle has an angrier personality

Kyle is a moralfag, Stan is a cynical douche.

Kyle is voice of reason always do the right thing No Fun Allowed character.

Stan is more of the straight man, who while can still be the voice of reason will occasionally still be self serving and driven by emotion.

In the first half of the show the main difference was that Kyle is a jew and Stan has a girlfriend.
Nowadays it's Kyle is a moralfag with a strong rivalry with Cartman and Stan is more of the cynical middleman.

>they are very interchangeable
yep

Stan thinks with his heart
Kyle thinks about beating Cartman at his game

Stan could become as bad as Cartman if he got depressed enough, or if there was enough of a reward for him.

Kyle is harder to corrupt, but you make him think that what he's doing is for the greater good, you have him.

In this way, Kyle has the potential for greater evil.

>but while Kyle can be a bit more rigid on his beliefs, Stan is more emotional.
other way around
stan is a nihalist

Kyle is more of a nerd, Stan is more of a jock. Kyle's 'voice of reason' is more idealistic while Stan is more realistic (unless it's about animals).
Kyle can turn into bit of a Personal Justice Warrior, though, especially when Cartman is involved.

Stan is Trey Parker. Kyle is Matt Stone.

They were actually going to kill off Kyle early on because of that but Matt and Trey changed their minds.

Nowadays I think it's clear that Kyle is the moral center of the show while being balanced with how quickly he can become angry, while Stan is the everyman who tries to do go but can become corrupt pretty easily

If you really feel this way, you need to watch more episodes.
They are definitely different characters.
You want differences? Ok, here's a few you can notice by only watching a few episodes.
>Kyle seems more girl crazy, easily manipulated by women and pussywhipped (Leslie, Rebecca, Nichole)
>Stan just wants Wendy
>Kyle doesn't care so much about what others think
>Stan cares about what others think, is susceptible to depression
>Kyle's family dynamic seems the most normal of all the other kids
>Stan's family has messed him up; Dad is a fucking idiot and his family hates each other
>Kyle's completely anti-fun, so will probably never have a drink in his life
>Stan IS an alcoholic
>Kyle's actions, often times, are just to foil Cartman
>Stan's actions are based around himself

Also, in my opinion,Stan is so much more likable. best boy

Stan is more likely to be sloppy, incontinent or flimsy in his actions or beliefs.

Kyle is more likely to be strident, fanatical or condemnatory.

Otherwise yeah they're identical voices of normality/reasonability.

This.
Stan a best.

kyle is more of a whiny bitch

The difference is that Cartman doesn't want Stan to suck his dick.

The differences aren't exactly subtle.

Stan
>Better luck with girls
>Kind of a basic bitch
>More worried about personal image
>Stoic
>Pretty much normalfag

Kyle:
>Personal image always impacted by being jewish
>Focus on morality and fairness but doesn't want to be seen as SJW, so sometimes goes along with stuff he knows is wrong
>Can be overcome by spite or thirst for revenge against perceived enemies
>Easily offended
>Contrarian

Kyle's got a bad temper. Cartman in particular triggers him. Stan's a bit more easygoing and more of a main character.

From Jersey.

Kyle often is the opposite of Cartman, he just directs it in a different way, but he's basically the same. He preaches what sound like good things more, you think he's better, but when push comes to shove he's about the same.

Stan is a nihilist, and doesn't give a fuck about Cartman in the same way. He's got his own shit, but he also just doesn't care at times like Kyle.

The difference is Stan got laid with Wendy in season one and Kyle is still a loser virgin

This

I alway see stan as more neutral than kyle. Kyle is reasonable, but he also has more specific agendas. kyle is a foil to cartman a lot to the time, stan is just stan.

Gay speeches

kyle is jewish and hates cartman and tends to be the one that wants to take a stand. stan has a fucked up dad and loves wendy and tends to be more distant at first before eventually backing kyle. they both try to do the right thing when they know what that is and are both easily corruptable though sometimes in different ways.

i guess they are somewhat interchangeable when the story is shit which is just about all episodes in the last ten seasons.

Kyles more prone to bursts of anger and Stan is more lowkey pessimist. Also Kyle is more likely to get baited into something, playing of his short temper, while Stan is more often straight up duped, probably because he thinks hes doing a good thing

He's still dating her isn't he? Why hasnt it come up for, like, years?

Kyle is very arrogant and preachy. He considers himself smarter and better than other people.
Stan is kind of a regluar joe who is basically a self insert for the audience and reacts how most people would react. When he isn't the audience insert he is kind of a selfish person who is easily tempted into doing stupid things.

Stan - Trey Parker
Kyle - Matt Stone

Kyle gets cockblocked multiple times

It was brought up in season 18, so not too long ago

Stan is Tray Parker's Mary Sue and Kyle is Matt Stone's
/thread you dense fucks.
Kyle is even a ginger fro Jew like Matt Stone

>Mary Sue
>both are constantly shown to be wrong
Do you mean self insert? Have you been shitposting so long you forgot words other than mary sue?

What's Kenny's role in all of it?

Cartman - edgelord
Kyle - moralfag
Stan - straight man
Kenny - ???

Background prop

Stan seems less principled based on the jacking it in San Diego episode. But yeah, they're pretty similar.

He used to be the pervy boy who would tell them about adult things like sex, but now all the kids are pretty much mentally adults and know all about that stuff so Matt and Trey don't know what to do with him anymore

Kenny is for fug

what else does mary sue mean other then the literal name?

A fan fiction character put into an existing franchise that can do no wrong and everyone loves instantly
Its mostly only in fanfiction but a real world equivalent would be Rey from the new star wars. Han solo instantly liked her. She is able to defeat a sith with literally no training when a lightsaber is supposed to be impossible for untrained people to use. Etc.
It is not meant to be used interchangeably with self insert.

Kyle is more moralistic. Stan is more self-centered.

A better question is, why hasn't Stan done anything lately? Has he noticed that the status quo is finally changing? How does he feel about that?

Kyle seems to be more idealistic and rigid on things he believes with a bit more of an intellectual streak.

Stan seems to be less intellectual and more emotional and cynical than Kyle is. He's more down to Earth an realistic.

Kyle always seems more likely to fight for whatever he believes in. Stan will bitch but ultimately not care enough to do anything.

He's become an alcoholic to escape from the reality that everything's gone to shit.

I guess he's a 4th wallbreaker or something, seeing as he knows he can revive and how far he takes his Princess Kenny and Mysterion personas

The only good answer.

Constant muffled swearing and previously being the stereotypical poor kid who's been exposed to adult life way too early.

Later he just became a wildcard to use in plots that don't make sense for any of the other kids.

Agreed, Stan is the cutest.

If Stan is a diet version of Kyle's moralfag, a straightman who can be shown to be cynical and self serving the Kenny is a diet Cartman.

Like Cartman most of all Kenny's actions are done selfishly and for hedonism. However unlike Cartman he still has moral compass and in extreme situations will ultimately be the one to the the right thing.

This is why Kenny is best boy.

Cartman - Bastard
Kyle - Foil
Stan - Neutral
Kenny - Voice of reason

Character who is treat so nicely by the narrative that it breaks the audience's suspension of disbelief.

Most commonly:
- female character
- created as self-insert
- used in fan fiction
- breaks clearly established setting rules
- any flaws or mistakes are of no negative consequence
- is related/in a relationship with major characters in story

However none of the above are necessary or even inclusive to mary suedom.

He has to have noticed things are changing, though.

Oh and

- Lots of informed attributes, violating the principle of show-don't-tell in storytelling

Kenny is the best boy from the main 4 tbhq

Nah, that would be Stan. He's the cutest anyway.

general nice guy? he takes up the Mysterion persona a lot, Butters called him out as the only non-asshole, and he cares a lot for his sister in multiple episodes

Kyre's the uke, while Stan is the seme. Simpur stuff, rearry.

Why do Japanese girls get decide who's gay and who isn't? And why is it everyone?

I like the way you think fujo-chan. That's how i see it too.

1. Increase population of gay people across every nation.
2. Limit the possible number of child-bearing couples.
3. >"Low birthrates? Doesn't EVERY country have low birthrates?"

>

Will the Asian girls ship another couple this season? I really hope they do Stan and Kyle.

Or Kenny and everyone since he's such a slut.

No point since they already shipped the best boys they could

>thinking Stan isn't closeted homo

Fuck off cartman

Maybe, but they should do others just to double check.

>With the yearbook only a week from being published, everyone is voting for their class favorites.
>Things like "Most Intelligent", "Most Talkative", "Best Dressed", etc.
>But nobody's even bothering with "Cutest Couple." They all know the Asian girls are stuffing the ballot boxes with their usual yaoi shit.
>All the boys complain to PC Principal, but he believes that the definition of the word "couple" has expanded with the passing era. and erasing such a positive pro-gay message would be nothing but an injustice to the many gay kids who attend his school, which means he's really having a problem with all these homophobic micro-agressions that, in his opinion, should be frowned upon in today's society.

That sounds like it could be amazing, but i think Matt and Trey still want to keep them in the 4th grade and the yearbook would kind of show them at the end of that.

Is there any other thing besides yearbooks that do Best Dressed and Best Couple and all that?

>Kyle has the potential for greater evil

You can say that again.

WHY DOES KYLE HAVE WHITE PUPILS?
otherwise, cute

this part made me crack up
it takes a lot for jokes to make me physically laugh out loud, not just smile and laugh internally
anyone else this way?

Quick, post the best 5 episodes based around either Stan or Kyle, or 5 each.

I know you have it in you, guys.

school dances?

I thought THE LIST episode did this, pretty much. most desirable boy.
Maybe electing prom king and queen at a smaller scale?
maybe some kind of dance or something?

Kyle's angrier and a bit annoying.

Oh yeah a dance, that would be a great work around, since you can have them whenever.

It'd be hilarious if the Asian Girls got all the boys to dance together and they didnt even try to do it, like getting Tweek and Craig together.

Why are all of the fans of this show gay pedos?

the wiki gives you a pretty good idea of which ones to watch based on their descriptions, imo
>wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Stan_Marsh
>wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Kyle_Broflovski

I want Cartman to dance with Butters

either this, or girls
take a guess which I am?

because in fiction, close same-sex friendships always = gay lovers, apparently

It's true Stan is more likable than Kyle.
Although I'd say both Stan and Kenny are best boy.

You're Getting Older and Assburgers are probably my favorite with Stan and just of the show in general. I still remember how that season ending had everyone freaking out. Would need to go back and rewatch the earlier seasons for others though.

I thought that's how most people were.

Tweek x Craig had me laughing and smiling the whole way through, it was hilarious and unbelievable.

They are the same personality-wise, but their situations are different. Stan's got a dopey family and a girlfriend. Kyle's got jewish jokes, a little preschooler brother and Cartman.

>it takes a lot for jokes to make me physically laugh out loud, not just smile and laugh internally
anyone else this way?

That's literally me. To the point that "being funny" is often the least important trait a comedy can possess for me. When I frame laughter as a bonus instead of a goal it makes any given comedy less of a disappointment.

>Kenny
Nice joking pervert.

Kyle is the tsundere while Stan is the cynical normie.

>he doesn't fap to SP doujins

exhentai.org/g/726065/3b9ffeecca/

A gay pedo?

having said that, how do you feel about south park?
Does it's style of comedy do it for you? Make you laugh, or merely keep your attention?

I, for one, really like it. One of the few shows that makes me actually laugh

*its
That's one sad panda.

Shame you couldn't be a girl in SOT and flirt with Stan or Kenny

i like some of the jokes like 20% of them while rick and morty can keep me laughing for twenty minutes
but i like fast paced comedy and being taken by surprise, my favourite joke last season was garrisson fucking canadian trump in the ass to death.
I love the show and they only loose me with the sarcastic nrrative joke like having randy pull the sandwich from the starving kid

Eww, good thing that didnt happen.

why? it'd be so perfect if you have a SP husbando

I think they do a variety of different styled jokes. Like for me i wasnt really laughing at anything involving Reality or the whole foods donations, but Butters going through all that stuff online was funny.

It's ruined by needing the girl for that. I'd only want if you stayed a boy.

I like South Park quite a bit. It sometimes makes me laugh but I don't watch it for that. I think it's one of the few comedies that's consistently engaging beyond being funny even though it prioritizes laughs above all else. Other comedies I watch try to put more effort into balancing other elements with the laughs. So South Park is particularly great because it can still hold my attention even though laughs is its main goal.

Right now the only show I regularly watch that's guaranteed to make me laugh is the Eric Andre Show.

well the game tries to stay in the show's canon
so i doubt any of the boys would just suddenly turn gay for douchebag
while some new ah-tahhs might get their attention

Doesnt really matter about canon, the games dont seem to have any impact on the show sadly, not even a reference or Douchebag mention. They're like separate universes and this is a hypothetical mechanic being discussed.

Honestly as good as SP is for some laughs i really just enjoy watching the characters and how they'll act in certain situations. Doesnt even need to be played for laughs necessarily, they're just usually fun to watch.

Cartman is the antagonist.

Kyle is the foil, Stan is the audience insert/protagonist,

Then what's Kenny?

Yeah that's about where I am too. Dang, now I want to watch some South Park.

how could they even make a douchebag reference when each player picks what they look like and do?
but despite that, the game DOES take place in the same universe.
i guess what im trying to say is, the show affects the game, but the game doesnt affect the show

>Stan is the audience insert
Yeah. This is the best way to put it, I guess.

They got back together in... fuck. Can't remember the name, but it's the one about the council of girls making the list of which boy is hottest. They've been back together ever since, but the rarely hang out or anything so it's easy to forget they're still dating until it randomly comes up in an episode.

Just an offhand mention, doesnt need a cameo or anything. And yeah it does but since the game doesnt effect the show they can pretty much get away with anything they want.

honestly don't see how stan likes her
she's even more anti-fun than Kyle

Kyle's idealistic, Stan's realistic.

It is pretty perfunctory, yeah. More often than not she's just a bitter bitch. Maybe why they choose not to bring it up much. She is mostly there to suit feminist or female focused issues.

Anyone else just really like South Park's style?

Terrance and Phillip remind me of a pair of salt and pepper shakers

A member of the Super Adventure Club?

I don't know, man. Remember that episode when she straight whipped Cartman's ass up and down the playground? If I were Stan I'd be all over her, too.

Wendy seems like she'd be a pretty nice GF when she doesn't have a bug up her ass about some feminist shit.

Yeah, i think that is partly what inspired so many fan artists and gave it a lasting appeal. It's simple and cute which allows artists to translate their own style to it pretty neatly.

The hot chick

That was one time she did something cool, i dont think it really makes up for all the examples of her being such a cunt. Not just the feminist things that always make her act like a bitch but also that facebook episode. I mean if you like her that's fine but she's too much of a bitch to enjoy watching for me.

I heard that.

Kenny is an unkillable freak who just wants to be normal. It makes sense that he doesn't get super involved in plots anymore

It's gonna be sad as the boys get older, and people begin to care even more about financial status

>Kyle and Stan were so alike back in the earlier seasons Matt and Trey were thinking of killing off Kyle

this tbqh famallamadingdong

The boys are never going to get older, it's been more than 14 years and they're still ten

They're going to remain perfect pure shotas for all time user.

You know what i would have loved to see? Stan actually going off to a different school at the end of You're getting older. We got a glimpse of that but i mean when he finallly cheered up from Assburgers and was eager to see what it would be like. I dont know if it could have sustained a season but there is some potential there.

They started off as 8-year-olds, then by season 4 or so they were in 4th grade instead of 3rd, and were then said to be 9. Then from the episode where Stan sees everything as shit they were referenced as being 10.

I think this sums it up best.

Stan sees the world as shit.

She was awesome in the earlier seasons

It's fun to watch them, i saw most of the last 3 seasons to get ready for this one.

Will probably go back even further to see which ones hold up for me.

I dont think they're going to get any older than 10. That seems to be the age range they settled in.

I dont think he does anymore, not with the alcohol to mellow him out.

We dont even really see him using it anymore, if that was intended to be implied he just does it every morning.

It just hit me that Stan wouldn't even be alive at the time of the original election episode they alluded to Wednesday.

Kyle is too much of a pussy to do anything about what happens around him until it gets out of control, but when the situation solves itself he always feels the need to give a veredict, but even then he's got more character than Stan, which is just a fucking apathetic asshole that serves more as a self-insert for people who like the ''intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor'' archetype

What episode was this?

I was always creeped out by it, I never thought there was anything cute about a bunch of characters staying in place facing the viewer with microscopic pupils

Hell, I didn't even know it was supposed to be paper cut-out stop motion when I started to really watch the series

>Stan, which is just a fucking apathetic asshole that serves more as a self-insert for people who like the ''intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor'' archetype
youtube.com/watch?v=0t_56ck18g8
nailed it

The Mystery of the Urinal Turd I think it was called.

Thanks, checking it out now.

Stan calls out the obvius (Oh my God! They killed Kenny!).
Kyle calls names (You Bastards).
>I think this is enough.

Pretty much, all these other answers are gay

That kinda falls apart once you realize that Cartman is a better interpretation of what they think because he's so brash and plain, Stan and Kyle as their self-inserts only represent a small fraction of their personality.

Stan is a top, Kyle is a bottom.

Are all South park threads this gay

>That kinda falls apart once you realize that Cartman is a better interpretation of what they think because he's so brash and plain
A fictional character being blunt doesn't make him a mouthpiece. Cartman's blunt because he's a jerk and jerks tend to be blunt because they don't fucking care (on account of being jerks).

South Park doesn't really has an argument on anything because it's just shit they slap together in a week, so it works.

I dont think it even really holds up. Cartman is sometimes right but he's usually in an extreme that is meant to be mocked and not taken all that seriously.

Matt and Trey still seem to use Stan and Kyle when it comes to voicing their own stances.

Stan is supposed to be a little more nihilistic. It's more subtle than most self-absorbed characters. Kyle is the guy who's always trying to rain on your parade, no fun allowed.

Joke

I dont understand this logic
Are you one of those artists that produces crap but demands to be respected because you spend so much time on it?

This is definitely one of the straighter South Park threads I've seen in a while.

Stan is pretty rarely the voice of reason at this point
Also
>You just think you know everything, don't you Kyle?! Every little thing you gotta shoot your mouth off like you're the frickin' expert! Well you don't know everything because [walks to Stan and points him out] your best friend is a kid who thinks the entire planet revolves around him and he only cares about HIS image!

Their personality have been much more differentiated in the last 10 seasons than they were before.

Wildcard, bitch.

>previously being the stereotypical poor kid who's been exposed to adult life way too early.
His being poor was still a plot point last season and he had to get a job.

Stan is depressive, Kyle is anxious.

>Can't remember the name, but it's the one about the council of girls making the list of which boy is hottest.
Probably the easiest ep title to remember, you literally said it in your post: the List.

And Kyle is his best friend.

So the reason they referenced that was
>'member Douche and Turd?
right?

Usually gayer, or they're full of arguments about politics, which might be the gayest.

Kyle isnt even all that anti fun like people here say, we've see him have fun and go along with dumb shit before.

This, Stan a best.

Also, according to canon, he's the cutest boy in the show.

I want Stan to vomit all over my face!

Is there such a thing as a vomiting fetish?

The full list in The List was revealed?

Yes. Tag of vomit.

No, but Stan was called "pretty" in the movie and was originally described as "the cute one" of the 4 boys. And the list was tampered with who came first and last, for all we know the rest of the boys were accurately rated.

Stan came in third, right?

The protagonist

In a sense. But also, Hillary and Trump aren't the best picks for president.

No, it's just what Trey and Matt think of their own show, they always thought it was shit and they only make money out of it because it was so successful

I think so, definitely deserved first though.

This picture always seemed accurate. I think only some spots were revealed and it was up to others to see where they fit.

When did they say this? You can get some glimpses of that attitude but i've never heard them say that.

>Kyle almost pulled a fucking Columbine because Bebe wanted Clyde to buy her shoes.

He's such a nihilist

My ex had one. She had a stuffing fetish, so I guess it was easier for her than most to start down that path. It didn't help that she had a friend who did too, though her perspective on it was more that vomiting was a sign of illness and she thought the vulnerability of someone ill was inherently adorable.

Play around all you want, user, but don't stay with crazy bitches for 6 years.

I've watched too many Q&As and interviews with those two, so I don't know which one was it, I just love watching those guys ramble

But there was something related to Bigger Longer and Uncut in which they said ''people are saying we suck now, well shit, we were saying we sucked since day 1'' or something like that

Well they've always done some referencing to that idea, like some jokes about their animation or juvenile humor, but Matt and Trey sound like they take the series pretty seriously.

If all they cared about was making money i'm sure they could make the show more than just an annual series if they just wanted to milk it as much as possible. And after the first string of pretty poor licensed video games they began to care about putting out something to their standards, which is how we got SoT and soon FbW.

Kyle is literally Lisa Simpson

Speaking of which i really hope they make Fractured but Whole really good. They talk about how much better it's going to be and how they were only getting their barrings at first. I'd love a higher difficulty and more skills and perks. Play the first game and you'll find that the field had room for like 9 enemies but you almost never see more than 3 or 4.

>Kyle doesn't care so much about what others think
The List

In Chinpokomon too he was trying to follow the crowd as well, he just sucked at it.

Worst boy desu

Just because they "think it sucks" doesn't necessarily mean they do it only for the money. It's more likely in reference to the production values and how simplistic the art style and animation is, and how cliched/overused parts of the show are.

No shit Stan's more likeable, that's the whole reason I hated Douche & Turd.

Craig is fuckin cute.
for my personal list, I'd say Craig, then Stan, then Clyde, then Kenny, then Kyle, then the others in no particular order
the rest

I always felt that considering how absurd South Park is, it needs at least 2 grounded characters to play straight man, especially as time went on and the adults became even crazier than the kids.

That's pretty good, Clyde really is underappreciated. My list would be Stan, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Kenny, Kyle, and then the others.

The adults and the kids could be pretty crazy and stupid equally. Like when all the adults thought everyone was out to molest the children including themselves.

kyle is a massive faggot, stan is supposed to be a bland everyman-type.

Clyde definitely needs some more attention. Just one episode this season would be nice!
Also, I hope Craig won't from now on just be reduced to "Tweek's boyfriend"

Yeah, he hasnt gotten many episodes sadly. Cant even recall any centered around him except for his mom dying.

With any luck they'll remember that just because Tweek and Craig are totally a couple and confirmed by Cartman to be having sex all the time doesnt mean they cease being individuals. Craig was great in the episode with the Incan hamster apocalypse. We need his brand of apathetic lack of fucks to give.

Didn't they rape Don King too?

You guys are probably gonna think this sounds stupid, but I just wanna share my admiration for South Park with you for a minute. This thread has really got me thinking.
This show has such a big and special place in my heart.
It does things that no other show would dare to. Important satire and commentary, relevant to right now.
Fights against censorship and for free speech.
Constantly reminding you that nothing is sacred, that comedy can and will go beyond your comfort zone and attack you in your imaginary safe space, and there's not shit you can do about it.
The characters are relatable and lovable, and Matt and Trey are so good at making catchy and hilarious songs, ultimately leading up to The Book of Mormon.
It consistently finds new ways to entertain, even after 20 seasons. I never want this ride to end.
You can't deny that this show will leave a bold and powerful mark on history. I'm gonna be in my 80s watching South Park. It's just so important.

Hmmm
Really makes you think.

Wow, what a gay. But i agree, i love this series. I hope FbW isnt the last game Matt and Trey work on

dubs of truth

they're stand-ins for parker/stone

I just think Terrence and Philip are the fucking best. So many good lines from NWMA.

Let's look for TREASUAH!

4. ???????
5. Profit

Considering you felt the urge to bring it up and then framed the question within an eye drawing spoiler tag, I'm going to guess girl.

Stan's a little pussy who acquiesces to peer pressure, vomits on people he likes, and gets beat up by his sister. Kyle's the one with an actual backbone.

So that's why hes muffled

They used to have distinguished personalities until they became a homosexual couple.

Still inferior.

Wrong.
Their personalities have become increasingly distinguished as the show goes on.

No, I know that, I'm just saying Stan's a bottom.

Knew it! I can generally read people pretty well. I just can't socialize with them save for over Cantonese shadow puppet boards.

Marjorine a cute.
Mysterion a best.

Which boy would you want as a son?
For me, Butters

I don't think I have a vomit kink per se, but I do have a "coughing or vomiting up blood" kink. It has to be blood coming out the mouth, anything else is a turn off.

That said, Stan's habit of spewing out shit is qt

user, yes you can! You are socializing with us right now, over the internet!

>Marjorine a cute.
>Mysterion a best.
Why not both?

I know I am! Thats the problem! I can't apply it in real life! Do you know how insane the concept of just walking up to someone and starting a conversation is? Who could be expected to do that? It's ludicrous!

...Holy shit, I can't actually pinpoint the last time I talked to a female that wasn't my mom. I want to say it was a week and a half ago saying hi to one of the office ladies at work

I know what you mean. Initiating conversation can be really intimidating. I'm usually the one that has to be approached first!
But.. A-user, do you wanna be my friend? You seem pretty nice. Plus you like South Park, so I know you gotta be cool.
pls don't ignore me now

That's probably the best "anime-style kid surrounded by actual depictions of kids" image in this thread. Primarily because it didn't fuck up the latter part.

Y-yeah that sounds nice.

this ok too?

Wonderful! Do you have a throwaway email? or another way to keep in touch?

That vomiting is his latent homosexuality warning him against the dangers of bitches and whores.

I do!
[email protected]

I want the Princess Kenny dick.

Sweet, thanks! Just sent ya a message!

Butters would probably be the nicest to have, but i'd be cool with Stan, Clyde, or Craig too.

There needs to be more fanart of the girls

That Nichole is so cute!
Look at all those girls sitting down-- 3 of them aren't even black!

Middling, not bad.

I want the Stan Marshwalker D.

I hope he gets to use that ranger outfit again.

Now that watching things in HD is a thing I like it. I remember hating it when the show first started, I would much rather watch shows like the simpsons.

I wonder which dicks people want in here anyways.

>pic
But... Ike is Kyle's brother, not Stan's.

Yeah, Stan and Kyle should swap outfits.

Nah, Butters is too much of a fag, I'd end up yelling at him to grow a pair and he really doesn't need that.
I'd have to go with Stan, the kid has some independance and can dish it back, but isn't a complete headcase like Cartman.

Yeah I guess.

GET. A. FUKIN. ROOM NORMIES
L E A V E
This thread is for gay only

>gay
It's not gay if he's wearing a skirt while he fucks you.

Actually this thread wasn't about that at all but you fags hijack every SP thread since CraigxTweek aired. Not that I mind some bumps on SP threads, but chill out with the territorialism, champ.

My post was pretty gay, i am offended that you found it not gay enough.

It's an SP thread, that's just part of it. Nothing's stopping people from talking about Stan and Kyle's differences, which they have and are.

These threads are always just /cm/. Not that I'm complaining!

>that's just part of it.
Since last year, yeah. I don't mind it being a part of it, as I just said, but just accept that not everybody in those threads is into that stuff.

>Nothing's stopping people from talking about Stan and Kyle's differences, which they have and are.
Well, you know, when you say dumb shit like "this thread is for gay only", that's not exactly the impression you give off.

It's been like that for a while, longer than Tweek x Craig. And i'm not the guy who posted that, just letting you know that it's a nonissue and not stopping you or anyone from discussing the series.

Yep. There's been gayshipping of these 2 since day 1

>It's been like that for a while, longer than Tweek x Craig.
Not anywhere near the same levels. Although admittedly I prefer that to the politically dominated SP threads.

>it's a nonissue and not stopping you or anyone from discussing the series.
Same for my remark being a non-issue and not stopping anyone (or even asking anyone to stop) from posting gay shipping pics.

Are you seriously going to go up your own ass about me basically saying "don't exclude non-gays"?

It was pretty close, if anything just like half as prevalent.

It doesnt stop them but like i said, it's not like it hurts anything. If anything making a fuss like this does, stopping discussion of the series to make a meta complaint about the threads.

And i'm just saying that it's ridiculous to take that guy's comment seriously, like he's going to go around trying to exclude non gay posts. It's a one-off comment that doesnt even deserve the deal you're making it out to be.

I hope Professor Chaos's role in the new game doesnt stop him from being a companion. He was one of my favorites.

He was the best companion.

You have no fucking self awareness.
Read your post and apply it to yourself.

>I'm mad now!

Fun fact.

Due to the fact that Stan and Kyle were basically interchangeable at the start of Southpark, Trey and Matt were actually planning to kill Kyle off. But then they decided they were also tired of killing Kenny off every episode, and so they chose him instead for the ep "Kenny Dies"

And it makes sense looking at the episode's plot. Stan is heartbroken that his friend is going to die, so he runs away, but then comes back just in time to find out he was too late to say goodbye. It was clearly written with Kyle as the one dying. And at that point in the show, Kyle was also shown to be sickly.

Thats one detail i kinda miss. Kyle was diabetic and Stan had asthma. Small but neat touches.

He was probably the most helpful and had the best ability with Professor Chaos, but i just liked using Stan.

If only he wasnt the most anal about taking time for turns.

Seriously dude, you're the one making a big deal out of nothing and derailing the thread, not me.

No you. Watch you reply when not necessary.

Isn't that cute.

Kyle was diabetic? I'd never be able to tell now. Same with Stan's condition.

See. You're going to do it again. But since i'm not a retarded shitposter i dont need the last word like a child like you. I'll just take that as proof of being right and my maturity.

It only came up in like one episode for each, but yeah.

Kyle came pretty close to dying multiple times throughout the show. More so than anyone besides Kenny. Never knew they ever planned on it sticking.

Yet he rips on Scott Malkinson. Fucker

Not him but if you don't need the last word, then you wouldn't have made this post.
Currently this is you trying to have the last word.

I think it's just one of the multiple amounts of things that gets basically retconned as the show goes on. Either never being brought up or totally contradicted. Stan's done plenty of sports but never had asthma brought up or shown to effect him.

Stan = the liberal

Kyle = le libertarian hero gary stu voice of reason xddd

Kenny = Comedic relief character

Cartman = Any extreme authoritarian/ridiculous/outlandish political belief on either side that the episode needs, usually nazi/conservative about 99.9% of the time

>Not him
I'm sure you arent.

Stan and Kyle are both pretty liberal in their beliefs from what i've seen.

To be fair, the show shits on Kyle a lot for being a general stick in the mud.
I'm really not. It just struck me as funny that you are claiming to be the bigger man yet you are just trying to get the last word. I don't even know what you two were arguing about.

And the fact you replied again kinda proves my point about you actually wanting the final word.

Kyle is a libertarian. In the wal mart episode he was talking about trusting the market and all that Ayn Raynd crap

Woah calm down user i just agreed.

Oh, sorry.

Sarcasm is hard to read in text, i assumed thats what it was

Yeah but there was also the time he tried to make the scouts allow gays to join only for Big Gay Al to take the libertarian approach.

Can you both stop arguing? It's pretty dumb.
Let's talk about this instead:
Ninja episode, Game of throne(s) episodes, or Coon and Friends episode(s)?

Also, enjoy this song, back when the kids actually always acted like kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnzVq2t7bi4

>ywn fug tight crossdresser boi pucci

No, you shut up!

Personally i loved the Black Friday trilogy. But what does the ninja one have to do with those two?

I've never seen Game of Thrones so some of that stuff was lost on me but i get the gist of it.

anyone got a google drive link?mega isn't working for me

Coon and Friends.
Mostly because Mysterion is the best character in the series.

Why does south park havee so much westaboo fan art?

Kyle is a boring cunt who should kill himself and Stan isn't.

Wildcard. Anytime there's a role for the plot that the other boys wouldn't work with, they throw in Kenny and play it off as a joke.

South park is probably one of the "cuter" looking animations the West has. That combined with the adult content, and its kinda unique in that whole regard.

Well Trey and Matt DID say years ago that if any of the boys were to be gay, it would be Stan

I think it's funny and cute to watch the boys cuss. Like in that tourrettes episode. And during the game too, enemy elves would cuss at you all the damn time.

And yeah the animation style helps too.

Show about little boys
Adult humor
catchy songs
Simplistic, cute designs
source on this? not that i dont believe you, i'd just like to read/watch this. their interviews are so informative and entertaining.

Oh. No source on that. That was just me spitballing.

Japan loves cute things, and Southpark definitely has a cute style, adult shit aside.

Oops sorry, meant to tag sorry!
I agree with you though

>le libertarian
I want this meme to stop.
There's one 15 year old source. Since then they've made plenty of episode with messages that contradict libertarian leanings, most notably portraying the NSA as a necessary evil.

I thought the message was more "austerity is a dumb policy" than literally trusting the market.

Coon>Ninja>>>>GoT
But Stick of Truth sort of bumps GoT up to par.

>But what does the ninja one have to do with those two?
Kids pretending to have superpowers.

Stan is depressive and rational, Kyle is hot-headed and ethical.

I'm pretty sure that was just Trey admitting he sucked dick.

I heard the creators had some gay moments, just makes it more likely. But i think this is the interview in question.

>oocities.org/televisioncity/studio/3971/showtrey.htm

Aside from what's been mentionned, there's been a lot of references to jap pop culture throughout the show's history. And usually in semi-competent japanese, since Trey's a weeb.
>Mecha-Streisand
>Chinpokomon
>Fun With Weapons
>FAK U WEIRU
>Kenny Hime
>Fujoshi

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot.

>Among the South Park kids, which one is most likely to grow up and be gay?
>Uh, I think Stan, probably, because he's more sensitive and he's more in touch with love than anyone else is. You know what I mean? I think that's most likely.

>I heard the creators had some gay moments
You can say that again.
youtu.be/Bagpwck8obc

I think the President of Sony spoke in proper or at least understandable Japanese. Along with that anime looking scene. Unless that's what you meant by Kenny Hime.

We know Kenny now as the heroic Mysterion, but..
> which one is most likely become a serial killer?
>It's so obvious to say Cartman, but oh, it's Kenny, definitely.
lol

>in proper or at least understandable Japanese
All of the Japanese characters have, since the Mecha-Streisand ep. Trey studied some Japanese in college iirc.

>that anime looking scene. Unless that's what you meant by Kenny Hime.
Pretty much.

Well hes got to do something when being hero doesnt pay the bills.

Stan is still less of a submissive bitch than Kyle can be, especially when it comes to his moral compass. He'd let people walk all over him and has before if it was to prove a point. He even wore dresses and played as a girl in WoW. Between the two of them Stan is more likely to be the top, and if either of them were a bottom Stan would be a power bottom who pushes back while Kyle would just take it.

They dont get very many cute boy shows over there, so they take it where they can find it.

I'm really glad they've been toning Cartman down a bit lately. It's a lot easier to enjoy his episodes when he isn't going all satan all the time.

City Wok episodes never fail to put me in stitches.

Since nobodys mentioned it, i will.

The smoking episode is morally wrong.

The Tobacco industry is killing millions.

Secondhand smoke has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to cause lung cancer in innocent non-smokers.

The entire episode was a strawman

It's a little foggy but didn't they never state otherwise? They never said cigarettes aren't bad.
The joke of the episode was to paint the lobby group as the bad guys.

The smoking episode was to make Rob Reiner and others trying to force their view on people look like assholes by using manipulative tactics. They never said smoking was any good aside from making the tobacco factories whimsical Willy Wonka type places.

They didnt say any of that was untrue, it's just the way they went about pushing their views on others felt pretty manipulative.

And really it still ties into their libertarian views, which are kind of the stance America also takes on drugs like that. Smoking is bad for your health, so is alcohol. That doesnt mean they dont have a right to use it responsibly so long as it doesnt effect others, that second hand smoke thing is up to the establishments themselves to enforce rules regarding it.

>Secondhand smoke has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to cause lung cancer in innocent non-smokers.
and breathing in oxygen has been scientifically proven to rust your blood. so?

Yeah, they were really using him, Butters, and Randy a little much, like a crutch. It'd be nice to see the other characters get some more screen time.

Stan is pragmatic, Kyle is an idealist.

Cartman - boke
Kyle - tsukkomi (comparatively)
Kenny - moe through helplessness
Stan - seemingly perfect at first glance

Also his ex wife was Japanese.

Yes

^^^

I don't think the episode was pro-smoking, considering the four boys accidentally burnt down the school through smoking. It was more just saying they don't agree with the methods and tactics that anti-smoking campaigns use.

There's no real difference, aside from the occasional Jew joke. They're the same character. Switch their dialog in most episodes and no one would catch on.

This is because Trey and Matt can't write characters consistently anyway, which is why no one on the show has a real personality aside from Cartman and Butters. Everyone exists to be either a mouthpiece or a strawman for whatever political bug is up Trey's ass this week, so by necessity none of them have real personalities.

Direct consequence of the normalization of the homosexual lifestyle tbqfwu senpai-sempai.
It's a conspiracy to faze out platonic relationships and isolate people socially so they're more easy to control.

Gay pedo, no question.

You do realize that's a really moderate worldview right?

Was she the live action woman in Chinpokomon?

And any idea why they divorced?

>Bebe has tits.
I forgot about that episode.

>Stan is still less of a submissive bitch than Kyle can be, especially when it comes to his moral compass

No he isn't, Stan has no backbone when it comes to anything besides animal rights. Meanwhile, Kyle actually fucking fights and tears into Cartman all the time. He's fiery as hell.

Who care, they are cute together.

He likes her because she reminds him of Kyle

They were so ahead of their time, hands down. And tbf that's to be expected when a show has been so influential as SP.

Present that proof. Meanwhile the episode didn't say smoking couldn't do bad, but that it could do good as well and puritanical busibodies should butt out of what people do with their lives.

So really he just wants Kyle.

He was a non-ugly, female version of Kyle.
So Wendy.

>The entire episode was a strawman
Good for you, you got it, while at the same time not getting it.

>Was she the live action woman in Chinpokomon?
No.

>And any idea why they divorced?
He fucked a stripper (his current wife/gf).

Matt and Trey give us Mysterion, then reduce Kenny to being a background joke character again.
Wish we could see him in his protective big brother mode more often.

Come to think of it, Kenny seems like he probably has the biggest heart of all the kids (Not including Stan's soft spot for animals).
He was the only one who was always nice to Butters, even going to Hawaii with him.

Because Kenny is the best one of the four. He's a pervert, and he's got a foul mouth, but he has a heart of gold. He's the one that would literally do no wrong, unless being misled by someone else.

Anime when?

"Can you tell me where the clitoris is? I have to find the clitoris to get this girl Wendy to like me again!"

Tomorrow, but it will only feature the adult characters.

Why are they so perfect together?

no no
Creek is best ship, trey confirmed tweek x craig to be his favourite episode of season 19 and its now canon thanks to him.

You're 19 years behind senpai

If it's a ship where the boy actually likes the girl, it's automatically cuter than a girl's unrequited love.
For them, the feeling is mutual, so it's the cutest.
This honestly just makes me cringe. Craig would be better with Red. They were so cute during the egg project.

This, it's why he's a depressed alcoholic. Kyle on the other hand would become a vessel for Satan just so Jews could have the last laugh on Christmas.

WE NEED MORE SLEEPOVER EPISODES!
Like the marjorine and mexican border patrol episodes.
Nothing cuter than seeing the kids being KIDS and having slumber parties and playdates.

what's so cringy about it? Homophobic?

It's implied that Skeeter and Thomas Tucker are brothers so that make Craig and Red cousins.

Did they even interact in the episode apart from being randomly assigned together? I just remember the hat line that was super sweet

No, the whole YAOI incorporation was cringy to me. Funny for the first few minutes, but after a while, no
Creek itself has been cute since the episode they fought each other, but as far as canon relationships, I though Craig and Red has better chemistry.
Or even Craig and Thomas.

Ah, damn.
Well, I'd like to think they at least buddy up and hang out during their family christmas and thanksgiving gatherings.

What have Red and Craig ever done that makes you think they have chemistry? When have they even spoken except in the background?

And they are cousins according to the South Park official wiki.

>cousins

Marjorine or Princess Kenny?

Princess Kenny has a bigger dick, so him.

I was really disappointed in SoT when Red invited me to the girls slumber party but it wasn't actually in the game.

Stan is more ordinary boy who gets affected by things around him.

MEMBER HOW THEY FORGOT CRAIG HAS BLACK HAIR IN SOT?

Ginger Cow

That wasn't Craig, just a kid with a similar voice.

Kyle would just be better and easier

Craig has like three different hair colors, he has yet another in the baseball episode.

They need to make up their mind pls

Both?

None of these artists can draw Butter's hair properly.

They've been kinda shit on a few topics, like Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina. I'll grant that they're hugely exaggerating about the whole thing but it's still irksome to go straight from transgender to transracial and transspecies (though the Gerald Dolphin bit was hilarious).

I think the smoking episode was more of lashing against anti-smoking establishments who use lies and otherwise obnoxious behaviors and then take credit when smoking in society changes.

This ok?

Yeah that actually works, nice going 'non.

I was going to link to a picture of Marco the Phoenix if anyone needed to see how it was done, but this'll suffice.

>Kenny dies
>the boys immediately replace him with the other nice blonde boy in the class
>Butters is way too nice so they replace him with Tweek who is a spazz but also nice and blonde

Aww ;_;

Butters/Kenny is the best ship.

Kyle because he's smart and sweet
Stan because he's very normal

Hetero a shit

2blonde4me

Not according to TMI

Both come from abusive households and shitty parents.
They probably would be able to understand each other more than the other kids ever could.

So...

Is she gonna be okay?

INB4 she jumps into the Harambe pit

What did they mean by this?

Why did no one consider the fact that this could of been a gay pedo girl?

Bingo.

There's also the fact that they went to hawaii together, they probably do get along better than Butters would with anyone else. He hated everyone except him when his PMS kicked in.

What incentive do they have?

yes, see ↓
considering the lack of girls in this thread, I highly doubt it.

KENNY IS CUTE! AND INTERESTING!

>When the sleeves cover up most of the hand/fingers
Why is this so cute?

Because she's obviously the top in the relationship.

Femdom a best

They started it with construction paper

Gross

It emphasizes their small cuteness?

Why do you post this in every single south park thread.
We all have heard your opinion by now. Multiple times.

>Why is X cute?
>"It makes it cuter?"
You're using english wrong.

Patrician taste, you have my respect.

I wonder if they're ever gonna kiss

Not really, because i said small. That just shows it even more.

And did I criticise that usage?

I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be black, his is just more prone to the error.

Yeah. You pretty much missed the message entirely.

>Get to this part of the game
>Have to stop after witnessing Craig and then Sir Douchebag get probed.

That would be nice

>"Yes"
>proceed to say I've missed something

That is correct

I didnt even know Tweek could sleep.

heart attack

What, that you rounded up my criticism but then accused me of somehow misreading you? Yeah, that is true.

If that's what you think. Now lets stop.

On the basis of sound evidence, indeed. Now let's stop indeed, given that we accept I'm right.

Like i said, whatever you got to tell yourself.

Anyone not a huge fan of the new serialized episode style?

I liked it the last two seasons, but not having much resolved by the end of the last ep was kind of annoying for me.

You're prolonging the conversation. Maybe this wouldn't be an issue if you could own up to mistakes and follow basic reasoning?

This was fun.
Rate my character.
Also, tell me who you guys think would be my friend(s)/bf would be?
Make a character and I'll tell you who your friends/bf/gf would be.

southpark.cc.com/avatar

You started it. And i'm still right. The explanation i gave made sense and only you thought it didnt for some reason.

I really wasn't a fan of the last two seasons.

It was interesting at first, but I feel like it's holding them back.
They can't completely "start over" every episode anymore. Each new episode has to be related to the plot of the last.
Idk, I kinda like it, but wish they'd take a break from it at the same time.

Yeah, I started making you misuse english.

>The explanation i gave made sense
You haven't given an explanation. What you gave was a justification, which had no backing reasoning.

No, i mean the first post i made with

Makes sense. You said i was using English wrong, which i was not. You have no reason to continue and had no reason to make that post to begin with.

You guys are pretty fucking annoying.

That's the guy who always starts shit for petty reasons. Been here since the threads started popping back up.

I liked the last season and how it used it. Up until the end. The ads didnt make for a satisfying conclusion and felt like kind of an asspull.

And while i enjoyed the episode i have a feeling this one wont live up to the previous season.

Their passive aggressiveness is the weirdest part. Most people here would just start calling each other autsitic or faggot but they seem to be really convinced to not "fight" while writing 6 word sentences that can be summed up as "Nuh-uh, I'm right".

I agree with the ads not feeling satisfying, but I also wasn't a fan of PC principal. He just didn't click for me.

That explanation was composed of two parts. I criticised one of those parts. You brought up the other part as a defense of the faulty part. I pointed out I never criticised both parts, and you said I had. Now here we are.

>You said i was using English wrong, which i was not.
I repeate my very first post: >Why is X cute?
>"It makes it cuter?"
This is a tautological statement, and is worthless as an explanation. You didn't help the other poster.

Aww, thanks!

This is the first South Park thread I've been on Cred Forums for maybe a month. I've never had someone sperg out so hard over basic english correction.

I made my Douchebag, or at least tried to.

His bf would be Clyde

You disregarded context in order to say it doesnt make sense. Which is why you had to make it into an unrelated greentext in the first place. That's all.

What special magic "context" is this? You're an expert making meaningless statements.

Like most things, Mysterion is better for being used sparingly.

Your douchebag is cute!
I think he would look cute with Lola as a gf, or Craig as a bf and/or best friend.

I would date Clyde? Interesting! Any reason why?

In light of the announcement you have the option to play as a girl in the new game, and it retroactively making that canon for the first game too if you do, who's gonna be kawaii girl douchebag and who's gonna stay default male?

If it makes you feel better, Creek isn't really canon per se.
>inb4 shitstorm

I'm gonna be a girl for my first playthrough for sure

I said that they were small, which is the primary explanation behind it. You chose to focus on the later part and ignore that completely. And you're an expert in finding trivial shit to complain and derail threads about. English structure and usage wasnt the point of this thread but you insist on trying to make it so.

Every kid in SP aside from maybe Craig has shitty parents.

>per se
I love the goth kid vs vamp kid episodes

Well i meant mine would be Clyde.

As for yours i cant really say who it'd be. It's a pretty unique look. So maybe Kevin, the Star Trek kid.

>and it retroactively making that canon for the first game too if you do
I never saw this announcement. And details on how they handle it are still unclear. It'll be cool to find out though.

Shut up Vamp kid. It is totally canon. They even have carboard cut outs of them holding hands in their studio.

>I said that they were small, which is the primary explanation behind it.
Which was not criticised and is not relevant, and does not protect your error in the least.
>You chose to focus on the later part
As is my right as someone who has eyes.
>and ignore that completely.
Which is only correct given that it doesn't relate.

>trivial shit
Au contraire, it's not trivial if it affects my enjoyment of the thread! If someone uses your when they mean you're, you better fucking shit your pants that I'll kick a fuss about it. I fucking hate bad english, and I will make you regret posting.

Now share more South Park stuff. If you really care about the topic, you'll make us all happy by doing so.

You're this guy Aren't you?

Oh, gotcha! I can definitely see that too!
As for Kevin, that's cool with me!

>If someone uses your when they mean you're, you better fucking shit your pants that I'll kick a fuss about it
Well that's you're problem, faggot. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a dedicated shitposter just trying to bait.

It's lame but at least it's not Goth Kids 3.

>They even have carboard cut outs of them holding hands in their studio.
>missing the point this hard

It was at comic con when they were taking questions. They said they figured out a way to retcon it without it being stupid. I'm betting on it being related to how you and your family was technically in hiding in the first game.

Stan is melancholy
Kyle is irritable
Stan is the most normal of the main four up until the episode where he becomes an alcoholic, at which point I say Kyle is the most normal because the most unique feature of kyle is
Kyle is a jew

The point is it's totally legit.

It isn't, and it isn't.

[citation needed]

A theory i heard that i like is that the girl option is just the characters all using female pronouns for you while still being a boy. When they first talked about it they said the feature was "Very progressive", and i can definitely see Matt and Trey messing with people like that.

Nope.

Au contraire again, it's not my problem! It makes me extremely satisfied to make people feel bad about how bad they are. Similarly, when people do good it makes me extremely satisfied to make them feel good. One of these things is rarer than the other.

As long as your happy then. Good day sir.

Having proven the point corrent, I am happy. See ya.

All i got to do is say your still wrong to change that. So whatever. Nevermind you being unable to spell.

>If I say you're wrong, that means you're wrong
This, fundamentally, is why you're wrong and I'm right: you can't provide reasons, I can. But to quote you, "whatever you need to see to yourself".

I'm not spotting any recent spelling errors, incidentally. "Aha you missed a letter s, your argument is wrong!" is an even deeper error.

Okay, you're either blind or retarded. Probably both. And if you were so sure of yourself you'd stop. That certainly isnt the case though.

I'd like that a lot too. But I'm not sure that'll happen, based on how they've been talking about the subject in interviews overall, and seem legitimately upset they pulled it from the first game. Also they've been constantly talking about how much it annoys them when you're a female character and the people around you in the world don't treat you differently, and changes practically nothing. And how Matt always plays as one and wants to in their new game. I'd be happy either way though, it doesn't mean that much to me.

>Okay so adhominems. Now I win.
The failtrain keeps rolling in. This is a sweet ending to the argument, got anymore?
>And if you were so sure of yourself you'd stop.
Stop what, punishing you? That's been my goal since the beginning, stated for a while now. Surety is the reason why I'm doing it: if I wasn't sure, I'd treat you with respect.

holy fucking false equivalence batman

You still cant even spot it. Pathetic.

>I'm refering to a mystery event and using token mean words, therefore I'm right.
The count hits four. Let's see if we can go for five.

This isnt about right or wrong, it's about you being a petty asshole perpetuating your own personal vendetta over what you think is improper English.

Except that it is, because I am right and you are wrong, as has been amply evidenced. Whether I enjoy it and you get your panties twisted rather than accepting it and getting on with what you claim to be your goal - sharing cute South Park pics - is side to this.
>personal vendetta
That's cute, you think you're special.

Except you arent. You admitted that what i said only makes sense when you ignore the word small. You are wrong about it not making sense the way it was presented and had to twist it another way to make it wrong. And you admitted that you'll go out of your way to derail the thread and harass anyone that effects your personal enjoyment of it.

Got any links to those interviews? I never heard any of that brought up. Even when they presented it at E3 they didnt bother talking about it on stage.

You're both pathetic.

>You admitted that what i said only makes sense when you ignore the word small.
I'd love for you to point out when I did that. Especially because that would be impossible, because the word small has no impact on the word cuteness in that context.

>And you admitted that you'll go out of your way to derail the thread and harass anyone that effects your personal enjoyment of it.
Another thing I haven't done. I said I'd push people for making mistakes I find aggravating. Nothing about thread-derailing; this is entirely relevant to describing Kenny's cute parka cuffs.

I'm enjoying myself. Why aren't you?

So you're incapable of even following a reply chain? Well if you arent going to do the respectable thing and even attempt to prove yourself i guess i'll be the bigger man and let you have the final word that you so desperately crave in order to end this foolishness.

>I'm claiming you're incapable of something, therefore I am right.
Now you're getting lazy.
>I'm going to claim you haven't proven yourself, therefore you haven't.
Yawn. Goodbye.

I'm enjoying myself plenty watching the retard spectacular shitshow. Please continue.

ew.com/article/2016/06/15/south-park-video-games-trey-parker-matt-stone
here's where they go into it a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=60ZBvfk_kR4
not sure the time stamp but it comes up a few times from what I remember

There's been a few others but I don't really remember which interviews they were, I'm not really up for spending the time to track them down right now, but they talk a lot about it in the first link. Reading it again though they said that it turned out to be a lot of extra work, so I don't think it'll just be a pronoun switch.

And it certainly did not disappoint.

are these nerds still arguing about grammar

look, both of you, i get it. i've been there. you don't have much control over your own life so you feel like you need to win this argument, because otherwise, what's left for you to win? what else do you have control over?

but you can't have control over another human being, you can only control one human being and that's yourself. so take a good look at what you're doing right now and ask yourself, is there anything else i'd rather be doing with my life than fucking this bullshit?

Oh cool, i havent seen that one yet. The first interview was pretty light on it. I hope the video illuminates on it.

Stop bickering and post boys

Oh it's very disappointing.

It shouldn't surprise me, but I didn't expect that people would sexualise south park and get this invested in it.

There's not at ton of info in general since they're not giving out everything before release, but I think those couple of paragraphs and their other interviews pretty much explain their sentiment as much as they could without spoiling anything.

They are both self-inserts.

>Stan is often the most reasonable of the main cast
>Kyle is always the one learning the lesson and/or teaching it
I feel dense for only just noticing this possibility, but if Cartman is the strawman for all of their opposing arguments what is Kenny? Neutral or something else entirely?

Even a year later the opening speech about ukes and semes destroys me. I still can't believe I saw something like that on cable.

Stan is the Fighter, Kyle is the Paladin.

Inb4 jews can't be paladins because references.

I agree with Stan being a fighter or warrior, but Kyle always seemed like a caster type or caster hybrid. Since he always wears dresses and robes in his role playing games.

Kenny rarely ever takes any political stance, he's mostly just there, going along with the flow.

Kyle gets screen time, lines, and involvement in plot. Stan doesn't.

But thats not true, Stan has probably developed more as a character than Kyle has.

>I hardly watch the show

Fujos have been doing that to SP since fucking 2008, nig.

Insecure faggot detected

Why is Craig so popular?

>internet troll starts throwing homophobic messages to Tweek and Craig
>Craig is unaffected but Tweek is greatly affected by this and Craig has to calm him down and stop him becoming suicidal like hiedi
>Cue more cutr creek moments
>Kids realize that Cartman isn't the troll as he liked their relationship
>Craig and Tweek join in tracking the trolls identity down

source??

>Stan could become as bad as Cartman if he got depressed enough, or if there was enough of a reward for him.
When did that ever happen?

And this is the reason why in some episodes they are engaged in their morality conflict.

Try 2004, this shit is older than you know

Because he doesn't a fuck.