Whos ready for episode two?

Whos ready for episode two?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uieM18rZdHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7xe6BczoAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1,136,413 Views
I'm so proud of Phrederick. I saw clips of these like 7 years ago and it seemed like it would have been "okay," but he's really developed a style of his own. I feel like this is what Nick Cave would have made if he was an animator (and a star fox fan).

And then we have to wait for Episode 3.

the animation looks like fucking dogshit

How so?

Didn't it take years for him just to make that? That would imply that it will be years until episode 2.

Also I hope that furfag doesn't make this entire series about sexual tension. It was funny one time but I feel like a lot of people are going to drop this if he can't keep his knot in his pants.

... Where are you getting sexual tension?
That pants scene?
You've never encountered a professional rivalry in media have you.

One off the best animated fanworks I've seen on YouTube in years.

You are delusional or stupid. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

The creator is a furfag. He has drawn obvious shipping art of Fox and Wolf. He had a scene where wolf told Fox to take off his pants and they got caught in a compromising situation they felt awkward about. And by you disagreeing with me you are saying that if that happens every single episode that won't entail the creators furfaggotry bleeding through.

I heard he got help making them

He took years to make it even with help?

Does Harry Partridge use help?

oh i meant I think he's getting help for episode 2 and beyond

fuck you, you made me believe episode two came out right now.

If it happens again then it'd be questionable, yes.
But it happened once.
I just think youre jumping the gun at a joke by screaming "UGH WHY THE FUCK IS THERE ALL THIS FAGGOTRY IN THIS CARTOON FURRIES REEEEEE" over one joke that can only be construed as overtly sexual if you're retarded.

>but it happened once
Hence why I said that I feel people would drop it if it KEEPS happening. Sheesh.

I'm ready to report it to Nintendo's Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator

So when is ep 2?

Last time I posted anything related to this show I got banned.

Needless to say I'd still look forward to the new episode.

You sound like you're preemptively prepared to REEEE all over this. I don't really think that the creator wants to insert his fetishes into this, because frankly it seems he's far more interested in scripting out a story with these characters. Even if he was, this is still one of the best amateur fan-stuff I've seen (bar Daicon openings).

Posting favorite thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=y7xe6BczoAc

>You sound like you're preemptively prepared to REEEE all over this
Yes, yes I am, because of who the creator is. I saw a good thing and now I'm preparing for disappointment should the worst happen given the evidence.

You need to go away and never come back. You will find many people like you on tumblr, youtube, and reddit.