Its been two years. Will Cred Forums finally admit femThor is good?

Its been two years. Will Cred Forums finally admit femThor is good?

You want us to lie?

>Cred Forums is a person
>there is people who cares what anons in a Indonesian paper folding forum says

I like it, and while I think the Cred Forums freak out was way to much, espesially the childish name. but there are some good points.

The constant reminder that she is a girl and the overly long Roxxon arc both can make it harder to read but I haven't read anything that really makes me say the whole comic is ruined.

I think it's good but every now and then they have to shove in one of those dumb pages saying how good jane is when they could easily do without that

I honestly forgot she existed

Her personality is kind of cool i guess.
Thats the only good thing i can say about that piece of shit comic.

You can't admit a lie.

The art is great, I agree. Too bad the writing is mediocre.

>make a female Thor
>draw her as a skinny supermodel instead of a fit aryan war goddess

into the trash

this is an insult to norse religion

I want to like this book, the art is good and I love lady Thor's design, but the writing sucks.

You mean like every thor comic?

The worst thing is no hero-villain chemistry whatsoever, and that made Thor great. This feels all the time like a half-assed short-period replacement (which it is) - the thing they claim all the time it isn't.

Also no epicness comparable to most of Thor runs. Heck, can you imagine FemThor in Uncanny Avengers throwing down with Bob, or suicidally taking on Black Priests and Beyonders in Hickman's?

No. The biggest travesty was we should have gotten THE definitive Thor Odinson run from Aaron but editiorial stepped up and ruined that. The God Bomb arc was one of the best arcs he's ever gotten. Marvel ruined their best chance at having a critically acclaimed Thor series for stupid PR.

>Its been two years. Will Cred Forums finally admit femThor is good?

This isn't Cred Forums user.

If you like that shit so much, and you think Cred Forums's missing out, post some of the part of it that isn't crap.

What's a comic with good writing?

It's Shit

Well you're right about one thing, Thor was replaced with a period.

I'm what some, such as my parents or my siblings, would call a "libtard" "cuck" "sjw" "total and utter failure in life" and even I have to say her run is bad.

I'll admit it was a decent publicity stunt like hydra cap that stirred up shit and got people talking about marvel. I haven't seen any reason to actually read this shit though.

Has any comic ever been able to trigger Cred Forums with out of context pages/panels more than Femthor?

Is sexy Loki back yet? Or are we still stuck with his ridiculous pube-beard disguise?

The problem is she'll never be her own character, she'll always be "that girl that replaced Thor for a while"

She is her own character, she was Thor's first girlfriend.

Maybe she'll go like throg or beta ray.... oh who am I kidding. She'll be just slightly less obscure than Masterson, and be lucky to make cellphone game alt universe appearances.

Just as soon as the REAL Thor gets his hammer and book back.
Then MAYBE she can be a fun sidekick slightly below Thorgirl's level.

Not that she deserves treatment Bill got. She was ok as the girlfriend, FemThor is an atrocity.

Still pubey

I thought she got cancer, isn't she just gonna die without the hammer? Maybe that's what made Thor unworthy, Fury said "Your dick gives people cancer"

user, me too.

>his own parents called him a cuck

The writing is objectively awful. Even as far as the pseudo-feminism goes it's terrible.

Shame its stuck with such a trash concept.

How long can terminal cancer last?

They trigger Cred Forums just as much in context.
Theres that harley quinn panel where she is covering her own arse by painting hwrself as a feminist icon.

>Parents call him a cuck

My fucking sides

Christ, did you get your bait training on Cred Forums or something? God, go visit Cred Forums or something.

She's like Black Adam in his original appearance I think. As long as she's in Thor form she's safe from everything.

Im gonna be real disapointed if thats not it.

You know who needs to get Mjolnir?

Puck.

I'd pay out the ass for a badass super powered dwarf (is that word back in style now?) to smash shit with a godly hammer.

There's a dozen good things you could say about the comic, and "Jane's personality" isn't one of them.

Oh come on still going to hit you right was funny even if everything else about that page was terrible.

FemThor is easily the worst character to come out of the wave of diversity characters. She's a terrible character badly written, and I say that as a fan of SamCap, Kamala, SamNova, Robbie Reyes, Chulk... okay, I forgot Miles existed for a moment, but still. Between her and Miles, it's a close contest.
Soon Ironheart will make it a trinity of terrible diversity replacements

it's dumb and it was made for the sole porpouse of making us odinson fans angry as fuck.

why was the bitch of jane foster given the mjolnir when captain America was much more worthy of having it?
because she was fighting cancer?

Fuck off

No, she's in chemo. In fact, turning into Thor is actively harming her since the transformation purges the chemo from her, while leaving the Cancer.

Make one of his recurring enemies Pip the Troll, and I'd buy it.

the same religion that had the original Thor crossdressing?

Is this from the comic that had all those censored balloons?

Don't you know how much courage it takes to have cancer?

>"Unsolicited Opinions On Israel"?

Then I care not.

It hasn't been good, desu. The art is great most of the time but the writing is just not as great. Also, it's weird seeing a Thor comic where Thor is the least interesting and least likable thing about it. I have more enjoyment with the villains doing jack shit than anything that has to do with Jane Foster. She's just not interesting or fun.

I don't know if I can admit she's good but I can admit that she's inoffensive enough that I forgot she even existed.

But then outside of Vision I dropped Marvel entirely one Civil War 2 started so that might make it easier to not give a shit.

No

Someone post the gender-swapped version

No, this is an edit of the Thor comic

>Not that she deserves treatment Bill got
You mean becoming a beloved cult character who barely ever gets used?

Has /tg/ made a Cred Forums game?

>Just as soon as the REAL Thor gets his hammer and book back
He isn't getting his hammer back - he's getting the Ultimate universe Mjolnir. FemThor is keeping the 616 hammer.

Then when he gets the REAL Hammer back

10 years? 20 years?
Marvel's always leaned left, so unless the politically left changes I cannot see it happening any time soon.

Thor 3 is coming out next year so there's a very real possibility that Thor will get the hammer back then.

Mate that'll be around the time he startings throwing around the Ultimate hammer

Marvel has done this type of stink before, but really the actual issue is waiting for the sales to die down before it's a viable sales stunt to return the Hammer.
Not necessarily, people said Loki would be back to normal by Thor 2 and he just turned into a teenager.

It won't take that long for her to fade, I give her five years at most. Female Thor was a publicity stunt, so they just have to keep her around long enough to make it look legitimate.

Fucking this

The one chance she had to prove her self to the old fans by fighting some one like Titania, woman who nearly killed She-Hulk and you're telling me she give a shit about Girl power now?

>muh Miles hate
Can't forget to meme be Cred Forums approved, right user?

But why would they bother returning the original hammer at all, if he has the Ultimate one?

It's not enough of a publicity stunt to generate any controversy. If anything it would backfire, since the crowd they're trying to please would see it as an attack of FemThor.

the fixed version if anyone wants it.

>2 years
goddamn, time flies
is the book still all about
>hammers picking mortals
>not picking you
?

that's an interesting question. I wonder, how many people are worthy of Mjolnir, at any given time? I am sure there are more worthy people, but surely there is some threshhold that you have to pass. how many people make it, or is it only the MOST worthy who gets the hammer?

the way the inscription is worded, it seems like there is some minimum worthiness, and that's it.

Ultimate Hammer isn't the 616 hammer
>Thor regains his original hammer becoming the true Thor and Worthy again
I'm sure they could hype that up and the point is to do it after Whor's relevance is pretty dead, therefore the people who would complain have pretty much moved on.

Well, at least the old comics exist. When I run out of those maybe I'll get a respectable hobby

This. I'm not bothered by fem Thor, even though giving it to Jane was fucking stupid when Thor's grandkids exist, it's Thor getting screwed out of the one good thing that Marvel was doing for him that blows. We've got nothing now, and I'm not stupid enough to believe Thor 3 will be anything but a joke fest.

It is

IMPOSSIBLE

To tell the difference between Marvel's house "Le quirky dork-chic" writing and a mocking edit

Can somebody storytime something with Fem-Thor that shows why she's supposed to be so great?

I'm hoping that me intentionally not calling her Whor will signify that I'm at least willing to TRY to give this a shot

We need to hold an intervention for because he clearly has been doing too many hard drugs. No other explanation for this retarded claim of his.

>She is her own character, she was Thor's first girlfriend.
No she isn't. That would be Sif, some Asgardian woman or some human girl when he visited Earth prior to being worthy.

The thing is, Frigga is wrong. The government of Asgard (I refuse to use it's feminized name) was formed because Odin was gone, and he was only got for, what, a few years? Literally nothing to a god. In human terms this is like the First Lady trying to take over the country because the President stepped out for a piss. She has no claim to rulership, as far as I know the people of Asgard never said Odin was a bad king, literally their only complaint is Odin bringing Cul with him.

I meant first based on our timeline, not his timeline.

Why didn't Sif become Thor?

There's literally a single page with Thor saying the hammer "never flew for him like that" even though it has. Many times. FOR DECADES.

I honestly don't care, I've never read this run.

That said, I feel like most of Cred Forums hasn't either and just keeps reacting to those two muh soggy knees pages and thinks this sums up a two year run.

I was more hoping for a page/panel/issue that showed the reader why she's so great, and not a "this is the author DEMANDING you acknowledge her greatness without giving you an actual reason to decide she is"

>good
>doesn't even double ship
lol

no

There is no such page.