Wtf happened to scooby doo? saw be cool scooby doo on netflix and put it on for my son. watching it now...

wtf happened to scooby doo? saw be cool scooby doo on netflix and put it on for my son. watching it now. fuck the style is disgusting. how the fuck can they do this to a legendary series.

>legendary series

There's literally only two good Scooby Doo shows (Pup Named and Mystery Inc). Why pretend like it's sacred when it's mostly shit?

>hating a great show because some indefensible hate of the art style

Cred Forums never learns

cause the johnny bravo crossover is one of the best things to happen in the whole animation medium

I can't believe they're tarnishing the legacy of a shitty cartoon that had a laugh track.

Fuck you Where Are You is timeless and charming

It's really not that bad.

I mean it's not great but it's fine.
I mean it's Scooby Doo.
Any Hannah Barbara cartoon is gonna have a history of not great art.

Be Cool has a really mediocre, cheap artstyle, yes, but the writing is pretty sharp, the format makes it feel like the first true (good) successor to Where Are You, and they did their best to make Daphne entertaining and mostly succeeded.

Mystery Incorporated shits on 90% of the Scooby Doo franchise, though and is still better than the rest of it that is good.

Any chance on making out Scrappy Doo as the piece of shit that he is,
is a winner in my book.

Artstyle is literally the only complaint anyone can have for Be Cool and it's such a lame complaint to make. Nevermind the story, Voice acting, characters, humor and music, which are all good, the art style is bad, so it's all bad.

Mystery Inc is a tough act to follow.

I think you have your nostalgia goggles on with "A Pup Named". I mean I loved the show when I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure it runs parallel to Teen Titans Go today. It's a Scooby-Doo themed spinoff.

Also those new characters look like Family Guy characters, Christ.

It's also boring as hell.

>for my wifes son.
Get Out.

Good thing Scooby Doo did
>A pup named Scooby Doo
>Monster island
>Johnny bravo
>Mystery Inc

It's timeless and charming but also was bottom of the barrel even back then for Hanna Barbera. Zombie Island and Mystery Inc are top-tier, and Be Cool actually isn't far off from them with its writing.

kys

Scooby Doo is fucking holy

t. someone who didn't watch the show

The artstyle is hideous, but it's plenty entertaining.

>legendary series

Not really. A lot of scooby doo stuff was more miss than hit. Mystery Inc was lightning in a bottle.

Be Cool isn't even that bad. Everything else makes up for the art style

Not to sound like a tool, but I definitely label Mystery Inc. as the deconstruction of Scooby-doo while Be Cool is the reconstruction.

You mean like the five or six 'classic' episodes that people actually care about?

The Creeper episode and the scuba diving episode come to mind but the best episodes were the ones that deviated from the basic formula and those were few and far between.

Will Scoob ever be gud again?

This has to be a parody

>says for "my son"
>such a sperg misread it as a meme

Jesus dude, go outside.

I disagree with you, but am glad to see some one else actually likes APNS-D!

Just watch the new movies.

why is fred a bishie

Why not?

whoa, he's not incompetent

Why are none of the characters black.

What makes it so timeless

>do it for her
oh god they blew it up

Fortunately for Fred the DoD built him a new one.

>Pup Named
>Mystery Inc
>Either of those being better than Where Are You or 13 Ghost.

It's been an entire year of it coming out.
What have you been under a rock?

>13 ghost
even with vincent price that shit is prolly the lowest of Scooby Doo.
I mean double-down the annoying sidekick factor with a weird con-man kid to be scrappy doo's sidekick or something?

All three are pretty solid.

How could they do this to a legendary series/ L Ike it matters
this is the age of money, deal with it

Honestly though aside from Mystery Inc, and some other stuff there's nothing about Scooby Doo that's worthwhile it might as well not even exist, deal /w it

That was one of the best additions with Mystery Inc. When it comes to Traps, Fred knows his shit.

>Flim Flam in Prison

One of the best bits of Mystery Inc.

That was pretty cool

I don't think I'll ever get over how great Mystery Inc is. Whoever was responsible for putting that show together is amazing.

> we want the Family Guy crowd

Get in the Mystery Machine Shinji.

The Skaaby Doo era was easily the worst.

>legendary series

It's really not. Like there's more meh to bad in Scooby Doo than Legendary things.

Shouldn't it be N. Rogers?

Shaggy probably had that done.

I liked the original Scooby Doo series. It was funny & charming in its own way.

Why hasn't Johnny Bravo appeared as a character of the day in a Scooby show yet? The Johnny Bravo episode with Scooby was damn good and he has great chemistry with the gang.

The flag in the last shot should be

a. all white

b. knocked over (if it's supposed to be the first one.)

>all white.

They just planted more.

That's a really great way to put it. I think Be Cool is a good followup to Mystery Inc because it's so vastly different.

Wasn't that a fake Mystery Machine built just to blow it up in front of them?

No

Zombie Island > Witches Ghost > Pup > Ghoul School > Mystery Inc > Reluctant Werewolf > Where Are You > What's New > Who gives a fuck > Live Action TV Movies

You're right, I was thinking of a Mystery Inc episode where that happened.

Unrelated, but the same episode also featured a dominatrix assassin using stolen Dr Quest tech.

>Mystery Inc below Ghoul School
user, your waifus aren't worth this much embarassment

No waifus, it was just shown so much when I was a kid during the school holidays I have a major soft spot for it.