Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtRZFypnYCg
kukumomoart.tumblr.com/post/150592933149/uh
youtube.com/watch?v=85CTgUgQZU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Um8Og6GbjUg
discord.gg/4txQC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovotestis
youtube.com/watch?v=znEpT_di85Q
youtube.com/watch?v=He3h_UQjmdY
orig10.deviantart.net/b3b2/f/2013/343/8/4/steven_universe__merry_christmas_2013_by_voltaliathemajestic-d6xarn6.png
strawpoll.me/11254165
youtube.com/watch?v=-pVT_mvvZLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Any wallpapers? Phone or dektop

Dubs and Steven is forever for sexual no matter what.

SEXY

Jaspurr

Why didn't the Gems just rush Jasper before she could fuse with Lapis?

lapidot enters the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jtRZFypnYCg
o.O

I want to marry Lapis

Which gem, Steven aside, has the biggest penis?

Plot convenience.

Can you go one thread without letting everyone know of your shit taste?

will amethyst never not be an asshole to steven?

obviously she loves him but some of the stuff she does is shit

Lappy makes me happy

amedot kicks them out

/FREAKS/ ASSEMBLE!

Gems are idiots. Think about it, user, if I came into your room and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over your face, what would you say?

>Sunday

>this mad
i've done my duty

kys

Tried that, didn't work, sorry

Garnet is my WIFE and I LOVE her

too early
we sleepin

she's not real

Let's try it together!

Rose Quartz is the worst

>tfw you could have a qt cosplay girlfriend some day

I'm barely real so that's fine

>lol u mad
Don't you have school tomorrow, kiddo?

"oh yeah baby just like that"

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

You COULD maybe even say...none of them are real.

Hard to comprehend, I know.

kukumomoart.tumblr.com/post/150592933149/uh

How is your art going /sug/?

Think about it, the CG are fucking stupid for letting someone as mentally and emotionally unstable as Lapis make that decision, especially when she was desperate and boiling with hate. They just stood there and watched Lapis decide to fuse with Jasper, it's their fault so being so useless and dumb.

WORST GEM

I have never seen any good gem cosplay

pls nobody post trap Pearl

post rare pairs

kek wills it

quads for truth

>2dWaifu
>Real
Pick one and get the fuck back to reality.
>Pic related it's you.

Steady, trying to learn perspectives.
Think I have a pretty good style.

She's already a relationship.

anyone have anything similar to this?
>lapis body
>jasper hair
>malachite color

why does lapis suck at baking

I think she likes being higher than him
shes easily careless around him, she does give tips like in tiger millionaire but can be a twit like in Too Far when she laughed when peridot basically called steven a weird freak

Damn it

Even Garnet knew it'd go badly if they fused, yet she never interjected to give some friendly fuc-I mean fusion advice.

She stills needs to talk to Lapis about her experience, Peridot need not apply.

We're back, baby!

Horrible, why do I even try when I never improve

>girlfriend
>girl

>Trapfu fags.
Not even once.
Checkledweckled

>waifuing two lesbians in a trench coat

>tfw you had a very cute girlfriend who cosplayed everyday and was very into anime/manga but messed it up and turned her gay

I think she's into Homestuck now, or something.

Are we talking about drawing or life?

quads have spoken

>that lower body
Honestly with how Jaspers fusions look id expect it to look like a centipede

Is Lamar Autistic?

Jesus christ, Lapis, the oven mitts are right there you silly bitch.

She's a girl though.

well I was talking about drawing but you have a point

>oven mitts
>water gloves

Not biologically, which is all that matters.

>because she's trying to subtly hint at sadomasochism.

>girl
Feminine penises aren't real, you gay nigga

yeah i do

>tfw imagining the steven universe finale
>Reprises a dozen different songs from throughout the series

If the final episode doesn't have that, I am going to be severely disapointed

That's not the dominant gif.

It's odd they haven't had that conversation yet, it seems like it's an obvious bonding episode for the two. The crew is probably waiting for Jasper to be back I guess so they can kill two birds with one stone, like a Mindful Education sequel.

lapis you fucking pedophile

#Rekt
>Trap fags.
Not ever.

>It's not GAY IF IT'S ATTACHED TO A WOMAN,[withouat a vagina though no homo though]

>tfw all gems are just dust in the wind

I know Pearl. She lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into her in a sandwich shop. She was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Pearl was laughing to herself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess she was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while she just leaved back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away she stopped me and offered her hand. I was shy because I knew who she was but she introduced herself anyways. When I shook her hand the other hand came out of her pocket holding a tazer which she used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. She laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face screaming over and over, "STUPID APE STUPID APE."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Pearl."

Now every year she shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to herself, and then leaves. Last year she murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Pearl will bring this year..

If the final episode does have that I will be incredibly disappointed

Stop memeing.

>scene where Garnet sits Jasper down and talks to her about what she went through

help her Garnet. Help her with your mom wisdom.

>There are people who honestly believe Steven isn't getting cucked

prove it cunt

Checked, but that's still a dude though.

>Steven piggybacking on Garnet
Das cute, but I don't remember this scene.

Was it from when Peridot tried to talk to Yellow Diamond?

All it took was a wet slap

Is that """""""" her""""""""" real nose?

this is very good

yes

Wtf I h8 poil right now?!

She can't help it.

Spooky gem

Yes, Message Received right after Amethyst yelled "DOG PILE"

Garnet is also the only one who thought to grab Steven when crazy robot Peridot is attacking because she is the best mom

That's enough

>he doesn't already know

What is White Diamond holding?

true

so when is season 4 gonna git gud

>implying i'm not testing you

Homeworld

Never

round object

So what? Are we getting another hiatus of epic proportions? I'm guessing until christmass or so?

Happy Sunday /sug/!
How's everyone doing

You wouldn't would you?

MEAT
BEAT
MANIA

Probably never

Until Regular Show ends, probably.

I don't think it's a coincidence they're starting its new season right when this one is put on hiatus, they always put these things in cycles.

That's enough
hat's enoug
ht's enou
h's eno
hs eo
h e

That bulge tho.

Okay I'll stop hating on your feminine penis cosplayer Trapfu.

wtf i hate S now

Boys and girls can wear a Homeworld unform nicely.

I feel a longing

When they reveal the villain

Why is Connie so cute?

>implying LOOOBC wasn't good

Is she secretly planning the CG's downfall?

Halloweens just around the corner post spooky SU stuff

Samoan S?
lel

Because you're a pedophile

she's hot

Curry makes me sharty, fuck off

No, not hot.
Cute.

I saw Pearl at a grocery store in Beach City yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Cookie Cats in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first Pearl kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Pearl stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Pearl kept interrupting her by squawking really loudly.

YOU GIVE HIM BACK!

no you are

Got any examples?

Any official info?

>Vidalia will never paint you nude
Why live

g-goodness!

It was fucking great, the salt of Cred Forumsopers will keep the sea at pristine natriumchloride levels for years! and that's perfect for Pearlfags to thirst on.

ETERNAL SUFFERING

Absolutely haram

Full lore was planned after Onion Gang, unfortunately CN abruptly cancelled the show after seeing how shitty SU did in ratings thanks to Onion Gang.

It wasn't for anyone with taste AKA people who aren't pearlfags

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Does this show have any honest to god lip on lip kisses?

>You want one huge woman when you could have multiple, smaller ones.

Was he right?

Rose and Greg kiss in We Need to Talk

>tfw "I bet the Jews did this" would be accurate in this instance since this was written by a Jew

but she's hot

>these hands will never firmly grasp your manhood

Lars and Sadie

SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW /sug/

ONE QUARTZ

OR

FIVE RUBIES

Why is /sug/ still allowed up? Aren't we /hiatus/ now? Banished to /trash/?

/????/

at least be on time you stupid fucking cunt

Ah the ancient Pastas of celeb h8.

fuckin' top tier meme broski

No, she's cute!!

Nah. Big women are where it's at.

Nothing is confirmed until next Thursday, we have a stay of execution until then

We had Beta, but there's nothing meaningful that could come from Lapis and Amethsty talking (besides possible friendship. No way lapis wants to hear about her Jasper rivalry crap)

Now we longingly wait for Lapis and Pearl to speak so the mirror business finally boils over. Lapis tends to clam up with her feelings, and she had an traumatic fusion experience that has shaped her story hugely, she's still holding a lot in. Like you said, perfect Garnet-Lapis talking material. But just like the mirror matters, it will be extremely heavy so I don't blame the crew for not delving into it yet.

It's definately feasible that they can knock out the Lapis/Pearl matters this season, and opt to save fusion issues when they come to a head when Jasper returns.

/trash/ is our home user. Time to go back.

"Get back to work, Pearl"

yeah, why do you need one 18 year old, when you can have eighteen 1 year olds

I'm trying to practice zombie caricatures for work next week.

>you will never bring her inner peace

Life is cruel beyond measure

that's why she's hot

Someone get Tetsu on the phone

Five Rubies of course. They could always fuse into bigger Rubies.

Are we talking about Pearl?

I love talking about Pearl. What is your favorite Pearl-related fact? Mine is that Pearl is a Crystal Gem. I am going to name my child Pearl. They should change the name of the show to Pearl and Friends. The only thing I love more than Pearl is talking about Pearl. I tried to make a Pearl fan club at my school, but no one joined so it was just me. If I could meet Pearl I would tell her all the things I know about Pearl.

I want to go to college to major in Pearlology and then build my own business so I can create Pearl-related merchandise. Pearl's face should be immortalized in stone for her incredible contributions to the world and my life. If Pearl was a Yugioh card she would have infinite attack and defense points because she's Pearl; the singular point around which my life revolves. I love Pearl, I want to be married to Pearl. I would marry Amethyst just to be closer to Pearl. I am changing my name to Pearl because I admire the strength and respect the name commands. I would vote for Pearl for president and ms universe because she is just that charismatic and beautiful.

I am crying right now because I feel like no one else wants to talk about Pearl as much as I do. I must be the only person with a Pearl diary that keeps a record of everything Pearl has ever said and things I hope she will say to me in the future. I framed a picture of Pearl I printed off my computer and my dad wanted me to take it down for a playboy calendar like a normal boy but fuck him, he doesn't know what Pearl means to me. I wish Pearl was my mom, my mom sucks, Pearl wouldn't suck if she was my mom. My life would be misery without Pearl. Everyday that I log onto Cred Forums and find a new thread to discuss some inane aspect of Pearl's life fills me with joy and meaning so please let me talk about Pearl or I'm going to explode.

Despite Lapisposter's efforts at filling /sug/ with cancerous spam, generals don't get banned until one week after the last episode aired.

Delicious keks
Delicious

Wew

At least on Cred Forums we can pretend we're not /trash/ alongside the furries and clopfags

Not an argument.

Can I have 3 Lapis(s) or 2.5 Pearls instead?

That mysterious sphere from the moon base. The source of the corruption song.

there are lots of different quartz, so it's a gamble. you could get a rose or you could end up with a malformed jasper.
rubies are consistent. plus they can fuse so you get an even more giant woman.

I CAN'T DECIDE

>Pretend
Are you even an actual SUfag
Anyone who is here for more then 5 minutes realizes it's just Cred Forums's opinion that SU and it's general is shit.

Jasper is terrible

a really big marshmallow

>Underwear
>Nude
Indecent at best.

Pretty fucking degenerate that they're doing that IN THE FRONT YARD.

Filled a report, reported it, clicked hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army,
called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6,
called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron,
called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington,
Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard,
called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords,
called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer,
called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force,
called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom,
called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.
Degenerate artist cancer

Lapis and Amy didn't even interact, Lapis just stood in the corner and looked at Peridot while Amy stood in another corner and bitched the whole time. I think it'd be good for Lapis to have more friends, it'd be nice to have a rowdy friend who liked dumb jokes and wasn't completely autistic.

>t. never had Lapoon

Can I browse the Ruby store and choose a specific 5?

?"gone agaAAAAIN!!"

For fucks sake, does someone have any actual hard information on whether we're getting another hiatus and if yes, for how long?

Eh, I've seen pretty toxic responses to SU wherever it's posted

Post early designs

Welp, I'm going to be using some unsavory tags on sadpanda tonight

According to we have a hiatus until the hiatus is announced.

Ya, and thats why I love her

>Pedofags.

>that scaroused peridot
I can relate

No, it's literally just a couple of retards spamming this "lol hiatus hiatus hiatus forever forever forever" shit and it causes posts like yours.
NO hard concrete evidence of a hiatus.

homeworld
the picture show the diamonds and the planets they own, at least some of them

One secksi THICK Quartz pls.

Is Jasper to Amethyst as Rose Quartz is to Jasper?

So...when do we move to /trash/?

that design really emphasizes how she's not wearing pants.

hey pearl one of your eyes is upside-down

We are on hiatus it cannot be denied. Our only chance left is a surprise October bomb.

>Garnet is a watermelon
Uhmmm??? Racist much???

If I peel them, will they die?

Never go full retard.

Where's some concrete proof besides speculation based on a absence of information?

Who is the most pure character in the show?

>garnet is watermelon

pfffppfpfpfpfpfpfpf

>bonds with a mirror over fart jokes for one afternoon
>"lel, fuck you, person who's cared for me and protected me half my life"
Why is Steven such a little shit?

YESH MAI DIAMANDIO. And may I compliment you on your excellent dubs.

Bismuth confirmed for robot

Definitely not your pic related.

>Lapis pulling a Pearl

jasper, of course

yet I love her so and continue to wish for her to find eternal peace and happiness

youtube.com/watch?v=85CTgUgQZU8

Why did she even wear physical clothes? We've seen all the CGs effortlessly transform their existing hardlight clothes.

She deserves pain and suffering. It'll make her stronger.

Any requests?

you twats are making me like jasper stop it

Because Puke is a hack.

Big Buff Cheeto Puff duh

cause they're retards, or the writers did it on purpose so they can keep the viewers interested who the hell knows

I know someone who's so impure she makes impurities look pure

Lapis or Amethyst making this face.

They're humanoid and the show would get really fucking weird

Lion

but user look at this qt. best girl

k

Sapphire strikes a fighting pose.

Is this falsef(l)agging

maybe they have a limited amount of clothes stored.

this one

Generate some base-form covering light, you floozy slut.

It's not amethyst, maximum capacity
it's not pearl, cry for help
it's not steven, beach city drift
it's not jasper, dog rape
it's not peri, attempted murder
it's not lapis, attempted murder
it's not greg, lied about his leg
it's not garnet, constantly lies to steven
it's not sadie, trapped lars to rape him
it's not lars, total asshole
it's not buck, the t-shirt fiasco
it's not jenny, uses her sister
it's not sour cream, yells at his step dad
it's not ronaldo, tries to kill lars

i could go on, but basically the purest actual characters I can think of are connie, garnet, and kiki.

oh i misinterpreted the question

oh well have more naked gem

Go away kiddy fondler.

Jasper is the only non-traitor gem in the whole show. She is also the only Homeworld gem who didn't attempt to kill Steven (she did threaten him, but she was removed by Lapis before we could see if she would act on it and the next time they met, she showed no intentions to harm him, so perhaps it was only an threat made during an emotional moment).

>can't draw the main character of the show
Why is Zuke so pathetic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Um8Og6GbjUg

>That fucking fusion dance with headphones
my sides!

what about baby sour cream

>coconuts
every time. this thing is hilarious start to finish.

>lies
You know it's actually shielding him from the sometimes painful truth though.

>I don't get facial expressions.
Full tardy hardy.

Pinto.

stop this denial you're making jasperfags look fucking pathetic

discord.gg/4txQC

>try to kill Peridot
>try to kill Amethyst
>try to kill Steven
>hates singing
>would have had everyone shattered by handing them over to YD
>rapes dogs
>pure

REMINDER

PUKE IS TALENTLESS

i know, that's why i concider garnet to be one of possible picks. although i just realized all 3 that i listed are darkies, maybe i have a problem.

It would hurt a lot.

What Jasper says:
>RRRaaghUUGH I'LL SHATTER YOU!

What Jasper means:
>RRRaaghUUGH I'LL GIVE YOU A PURPLE NURPLE!

>Looks at post.
>Looks at site banner.
0/33
Made me reply.

Help me out, /sug/. Give me some SU-inspired motivation to study.

Garnet's a big fruit.

>She is also the only Homeworld gem who didn't attempt to kill Steven
Go watch Earthlings. She was aiming for Steven's gem when he was just trying to heal her.

Has Steven checked if Connie has balls?

YES

She hasn't even gone to a school dance in years. Why would she?

I miss dragonball.
Dragonball Z was a mistake.

More importantly, have they checked if Stevonnie does?

Also Kindergarten Kid was ok, Buddy's Book was passable, Know Your Fusion was good and Mindful Education was great.

Would the first person to ask about Stevonnie's genitalia during a panel get kicked out immediately?

Every other gem in the show is a dirty traitorous rebel scum. But I guess Americans can relate to that.

SHE LITERALLY JUST WANTED TO KILL ROSE FOR MURDERING HER MOM REEEEE when dafuq did she try to kill Peridot

She has both the D and the V.

Stevonnie either has nothing or has a vapenis, also known as a pengina.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovotestis

Nah, Jasper has a slave mentality, unlike all the other gems in the show.

She was thinking about it

This is getting weird, but this would be more accurate, they've got nothing to hide.

Jesus. i'm not that degenerated user

mighty fine image you got their pal

>slice-of-life with gems

yes

>slice of life with the townies

no

Why do the townies in this show suck so much?

Post Pearl

Post Rose

Stevonnie is a futa

MY JASPER WAS A SAINT!

BEEBO!!!!!!

thanks many hitlers to you friend

Naked Jasper and Lapis pl0x

couldn't find rose on google images so my search ended there

Because they lost any interest to themselves as characters around season 2

That's fucking disgusting.

Thanks!

I've been trying to find a Steven face that represents how I feel on the inside most of the time.

I think this one might be it. I think I found The One.

Suuuuure she was

OH also keep Jasper's boots on

kek.

>"How did we get to THIS..."

Because the writers of this show suck

sorry m8 didn't make them just found them

she does. but since she's half connie her junk doesn't work as it should. she has a lot of trouble getting hard and she can't really cum, just leak clear goo

Do Yellow Diamond

gem weapon

Member when Tang was the best at Homestuck

Amethyst seemed to have a specific outfit in mind lying around, and instead of shapeshifting what she saw Pearl wanted to go all-out on trying human things, including wearing clothes

Tie between these two

One of the best pieces Gnome has ever made.

I have believe you are some waifufag spamming pedo shit because you hate StevenxConnie.

Is it that hard to write a small town of characters? Or are my expectations too high?

>has penis
>has ovaries
>dribbles grool like a gril
Now that's a fusion

Greg

>small jasper

FOR YOU~

Ironically the simpsons was their inspiration behind the townies

*half

I'm sorry can you read MIIIIIIINDS

Is Peridot jealous? Or was she cucked?

CHAPTER 1

"DONT DO IT PRRL" steven exclamed

"IM GONNA DO IT I MISS ROSE SO MUCH" she said knifingly with her hand

"PLEASE PERL YOURE LIKE MY MOM I LOVE YOU"

"ITS TOO LATE STEVEN" perl squawked in anfuish

pearl turned her hand into a knuife and slit her own throat wide open and then poofed into a gem

"NO PEARL WHY" steven cried with those stars in his eyes

amethist comes into the room and says to steven "ha ha what a dumb idiot" "why did she do this again" asks steven sullenly. "She does this because she wants attention"
says amathest slylyl. She picks up pearls gem and throws it across the room. "ha ha dumb idiot" she starts dancing and banging sullenly on her ass going "wimp wimp"

at dinner time steven says to garnet "garnet was mom really even that cool? I mean she seemed pretty lame to me from that video i saw inside of the lion. Actually I didnt
watch it inside of the lion i took it out of the lion and then watched it outside of the lion." "She was very cool" garnet says sullenly. No one says a word
ebcause they are praying to god to bring rose back. Pearl reappears and kills herls f again because she's a dumb idiot. No one evenc ares anymore.

>egodot
>takes the piss out on gemtards
>unfounded superiority complex

PP: Pretty Pure

fucking pedo artist

It's because sol Gem epiosdes are usually boarded by Hilary and Katie/Zuke while sol human episodes are usually boarded by lamar

CHAPTER 2

prdiot sits quietly in the bath room while the crystal gems are eating a bountiful thank gicing feast. "Why are all of these gems so bad and i am the only good one i
dont get it why do people like these dumb idiots" she exclaims as she fishes a turd out of the toilet bowl. "look at this clod" she exlaims as she exaimes the poop.
just then pearl breaks down the door and exlaims "i miss rose SO MUCH" and then cuts her throat again. Steven comes in and apologizes for her. "she does this all the time
it's just a phase." pearl poofs back with cool black trip pants and storms off exlaiming "IM NEVER COMING BACK." "she'll be back that dumb idiot" says amehtisx

greg is minding his own business at his nice car wash when perl shows up and exclaimes "I AHTE YOU GREG YOU RUINED MY LIFE I HATE STEVEN TOO HE RUINED MY LIFE AS WELL"
she kills her self in front of greg. Greg cries. peral comes back out of her gem and looks like rose and says "gimme a kiss big boy" and greg sullenly kills her again.
"YOU WENT TOO FAR" greg exlaimes to the dead gem. But pearl cant hear anythnig because shes in her gem listening to like Nick Derake or Elliot Smith or Nine Inc Nails?

CHAPTER 3

pearl wakes up in the bathroom. in the bath tub is a giant mound of steve dung. It does not smell good so pearl makes her nose go away. peridot is there and says
"hey pearl its me peridkt i have constructed a time machine for you out of excrement and i can fix all of your problems. Just get inside!" Pearl hesistewntly enters
the time machine. It is sticky inside of the time machine. The poop is sticking to her clothes and she vomits but gains compusure. "teach me how to fly this thing!"
she excalims.

minutes later steven feels him self begin to disappear. "oh no!" garnet exclaims" steen is disappeering. "oh no garnet youre right" says amathest. They fuse into nicky
minaj but its too late, steven is gone. No one even remembers he existed.

Jasper 100% without a doubt squash peridot like a pancake after that WuvDaUrf speech if she could.

It's okay, it's hot.

CHAPTER 4

Beach City, 1932. The gems are sitting around wearing old timey clothes because thats what they were like the pilgrims with the buckle hats. Rose gets up to go get
something to eat because she does that every 5 minutes. Prerl enters the kitchen in future clothes. "Hello rose its been so long" pearl says sulleny. i came from the
future to fuse with you" drool oozing from her dumb idiot face. "thats gross and also rape" rose exclaims. Pearl tries to force fuse wth rose but rose fights back.
pearl hits rose over the head with the toaster oven and she poofs into her gem. pearel picks up the gem and starts trying to danc e with it like some kind og crazy
person. when they dont fise pearl exlaims "IF I CANTR HAVE U NO ONE CAN" and smashes her gem into the wall. It breaks intoa billion pieces and pearel storms sullenyl
to the warp pad, never to return

CHAPTER 5

GERMANY

pearl is at the pub or whatever its called ingermany and meets a dashing young masn who is also very atteracted to her. they hit it off real well. They go back to his
place and because she thinks its going to impress him or something she just like shoots herself with a gun and poofs. She emerges from her gem and Adolph is just
astonished. They begin a long term romance and bang a lot. adoplh becomes president of germany and they both live luxurious lives and bang a lot.

one day pearl hears adolph talking about how he doesnt like jews. pearl doesnt really know much about jews but she knows that greg was definitely one and that she
hated them all. she tells adoplh that maybe they should just kill them? adoplh thinks this is a wonderful idea and guess what it turns out adoplh was adoplh HITLER
and we all know how that story ended!!

>Steven and Peridot are now the support beams of the group
I like it

Checked and saved.

CHAPTER 6

BRAZIL, 1950

the war has ended. pearl managed to escpae by faking a suicide on that fate full day in 1945. She canged her appearance again too look like a jewish person (trigger
warning: incensative joke) (big change am i right fellas? can i get a high five?) and escaped germany with some refugees. pealr has just receiverd a package from her
boys back in the US. This package is what will comeplet her plans. she now toils away in her lab. a jar of bones lies open on ehr work table. the lid, heart drawn on
the top with sharpie (were those around then?) sat beside several other bones ,far too big for jars, in various states of powderization.

"Ive don it!" pearl excliams. She adds some balck stuff to the blue stuff and whatever and mixes it around. when she is done she unlocks her safe and removes
the small cardboard box labeled "fragile". she stars sullenly at it for a few moments before taking a depe breath and carefully cutting the tape with her pen knife.
it was full of packing peanuts. she shuffled them aroudn for a bit, savoring this moment. she thought she would feel relief when she saw that first glimmer of pink
but what caught her in the gut instead was pure dread. this was wrong. she shouldn't be doing this. she shouldn't have done any of this. but she had come too far
to turn back and she was too lonely to go any further without being loved. she removes the shards from the box and places them in the mixture. it begins to bubble
and a giant figure emerges in a pink flash.

Where did Steven get the N64?

user GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR LUNCH MONIES YOU FUCKING TWERP!!!!

Jasper wouldn't kill lapis or peridot as long as they still bear a diamond

>bikini
>twintails

And dead.

CHAPTER 7

BEACH CITY, PRESENT TIME

the cryastal gems return to the gem hosue after a mission to rose's grave site. it had been over 80 years since rose was murdered and pearl tossed her dumb idiot
self into a volcano. ever since the site was disturbed years ago they had made annual visits to pay their respects and get a dlicious coffee and egg sandwich on pretzel
roll bread for only $5.99 at the dunkin donuts in the area. This was an amazing deal and the gems could not resist. The gems hated the big donut. Their coffee is
terrible and they don't even have bagels. I know donut shops are donut shops and not bagel shops but I personally feel the two are close enough that having bagels
is just common c ourtesy. Who even eats donuts anyway? Donuts are garbage food for garbage people. It's not even about calorie count, it's about ahving good enough
taste to realize that a mouth full of sugar is disgusting. I can respect a fat guy who eats bagels. that's classy. you think a chocolate covered cake ring os going to
taste anyhwere near as good as a nice marble bagle with a bit of cream cheese? Absolutely not. Amethysts is laughing at a funny joke peridot just told.
"ha aha wow peri dot you are hilarious and the jokes are so high brow I really aprpreciate your wit you remind me of bill hicks if he were still alive and not part
of a forced fusion with alex jones. Really smart. You are like the only pearl I am aware of who killed herself except you are much cooler and funnier and we all like
hanging out with you a lot more. thanks for joining the team" "yes i agree" said garnet.

"HEY" exclaims amethesit
"Let's go laugh at dead pearl in the volcano"
"hilarious idea!" exclaimed peridot
"let's do it" said garnet

>yellow diamond as a lemon
>every villain is lemons
come to think if it nearly every villain is yellow

Joke's on you, I don't have lunch money

The Simpsons had a team of ivy league writers as did the looney tunes. When you give some community college stoner full creative control you notice the difference

At anons:
Yes garnet is a watermelon you fucks
Now answer my question

The Simpsons barely focused on the townies back in those days though

If you are not comfy with ss you shouldn't come here normie.

jaspis

Tiny but fierce

youtube.com/watch?v=znEpT_di85Q

Purest = have never done anything wrong

In the end no one in this show is 100% pure. Also remind you Peridot is probably the youngest gem in this show and has only know live on HW without experiencing the war. She still needs to get some of those HW ideals out of her system and if you paid attention you noticed she adapts extremely fast to life on earth.

I don't understand your question

she is upset because she just watched her best friend get sexually assaulted you insensitive prick.

Would you?

I think she really only ever went out of her way to try and kill people when they tried to get in her way of killing "rose quartz"

Why is rose so manipulative

here you go user

I'm fine with pedos as long as they don't try anything irl. people shouldn't be marginalized due a mental condition

Lasper

groß

Yikes

No

I only wanted naked jasper so I could see her leg stripes, 0/10

>Jasper got a full view of that

No one she couldn't keep it in her pants.

It's not a mental condition, it's degeneracy and should be dealt with harshly

Connie is a liar.
Garnet is is constant escapist, until shit hit's the fan, and Garnet defuses into Rubes And Sapphi, and then deteriorates into unstable elements left unchecked, who basically lusts constantly after one another/herself, but it's okay when she does it.

Kiki is super pure as snow though.

Same.

did someone say bear

SCARED

big?

Why do you want to fuck autistic 12 year old frog children user

>this got replies

Constant doubt and confusement?

Is Yellow worst Diamond?

For the same reason they don't banned star vs the force of evil for an entire fucking year during the hiatus.

What the fuck has this show done to me
I just hugged my bed sheets for thirty minutes and pretended it was pearl
Idk if I even want a real woman anymore
Maybe I should stop
But the thing is
I love it

What fusion is best fusion and why?

What fusion is trash fusion and why?

>he unironically likes Memedot

It's not in German, figure it out phonetically

its uh, its a work in progress

WE
wuz crystal gems and sheit

>back when Jasper thought she was dominate over Lapis

so cute
so naive

>I just hugged my bed sheets for thirty minutes and pretended it was pearl
You scare me user

No

Wtf is with all of this Half-Life posting.

Do you realize what site you're on?

I scare myself
I might as well get a body pillow

gem nudism and baldism

it's vagina + balls

xir uterus shoots semen

Lapis gets cancer and reveals her pedophiliac tendencies

They didn't need to, however, whenever they did come on, it was natural and fluent, In SU it's just: WAIT, THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE?

keeeek

But consider the following pairing...

>Jasper canonically couldn't handle this

peanut

Embrace it.

Better one at

You know...

Got it
Thankz

Oh god
But consider this pairing
Pearl and I
what is my life man
I swear I was normal before SU stole it

might as well
I mean I kinda already have anyways
seeing as I'm the pearl wall guy

oh boy

Please don't
dakimakura are bad

>three fourths human Stevonnie is just as much of a blank slate as a gem
Nah

Yes

You prayed to Lord Gaben, lately?

Who the fuck made these?

Connie is for Pearl only.

Would you?

I bring Stevonnie fan art

>and I thought I was a brute

Jasper is FAT

Honestly I've wanted one for a while now
two things stand in my way
A: Laziness and the need to find or commission some art
B: Whatever scrap of care I have for how my family views me left

totally

Yellow Diamond is a stupid nigger.

KEK

Maybe?

Lol, good one man. I like it a lot, thanks!

That's Sadie.

No wonder Lars wasn't down for more Player 2

you're fat

it's a legit disorder. molesters deserve punishment but someone who hasn't committed any crime shouldn't be treated as a criminal

How?

Would I what? There's nothing to do and physical contact would disgust Pearl anyway.

"W-whoa, that was kind of hot of her"

use her mouth

This image is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=He3h_UQjmdY

Why is this show so much better than Adventure Time?

I could do that with her regular form, except not really because the thought of putting something like that in her mouth would also disgust Pearl.

Say that again you little dyke fucking dare ya.

IT'S FICTION
ISN'T IT
WHY CAN'T WE
MOVE OOOONNNN

How is S going to deal with Pearl?

Jasphire is

>E N D G A M E

WHY CAN'T I MOVE ON
SU FUCK YOU I WANT MY LIFE BACK

I dreamt this would happen.

I kind of like the theory that she's a gem. Another Rose Quartz.

YELLOW DIAMOND IS A STUPID NIGGER.

Jasper is dead.

god i wish that were me

We sure burned through that image limit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

If they keep it up with the shitty episodes and writing it won't be for long

cucked

Reminder that Jasper is never going to be redeemed.

Jeez I need a woman so bad
Oh well

>251 images

My god, how?

>251
/sug/ does it again.

Reminder that Jasper has been foreverily corruptedized and loving it

At least post the bigger version senpai
Sardonyx is the best fusion because I love showgirls

Wait 251 images???

what's a woman?

Is Steven a filthy ningen?

same
wtf

I just want Pearl now
Real women? Smh
Pearl? Just take me already
what is my life now

The autism was something fierce ITT.

>251 images
H-how?

The last two images were posted at the exact same time.

Confirmed female at convention, kindoff a letdown a lot of us wanted to hit some boypussy but it turned out to be just regular pussy.

>250 of 251
Canon

jesus christ the exact same second
W O W

Very difficultly

This thread proved that Jasperfags are both delusional and massive closeted faggots.

Fucking retards, holy shit

If this means we'll get Rainbow Quartz I'm all for it.

>Yes, feel my unbridled rage!

But pearl is not realy
Pu$$I is real so pu$$i>pearl
But I can't get the pussi so

She's the one who overpowered Lapis in the end though
Even the weight of the world's oceans couldn't keep her down forever

There was a lot of Lapisposting, as well.

Explain you shitlord

SAPPHIREFAGS ARE THE WORST

>he wants 3DPD
Haha faggot.

Mate I just don't know anymore
Pearl pu$$i pls

He wanted to post more lapis.

>Still on Page 1
>Bump limit not even reached
>Image limit reached
What the fuck happened here? I was only gone for a half hour or so.

Stop posting newfag

I'm fairly convinced all Sapphirefags are super geniuses.

>t. Yellow Slut

Murdercawk

this

I hate that I know that was Yoda in that pic

Why do all Sapphirefags want Ruby to die? Seriously, every single Sapphirefag I've met wants that.

They are equally monsterous pieces of shit, Lapis was just able to experience that sweet release of getting revenge by trapping jasper in malachite which allowed her to move on and start trying to become a better person while Jasper wasn't able to do that because if she did this show wouldn't have a main protagonist anymore

merro jerro.

so they can see their waifu more

It's weird for me to see this picture now because it's been my phone background for a few months

The Pilot made it out to be AT 2.0; glad it didn't turn out that way, though.

Poop

isn't this the second time its happened in just a couple wees on \sug\?

>Wants
I don't know who else you may be seeing but yes, if given the option to kill either Ruby or Sapphire i may go for Ruby per bias.
But that's only under the circumstances, i would greatly appreciate it if all the characters survived and were developed without sacrifice.

It's not that uncommon.

not sure

I know that feel

Having a wallpaper for too long makes the image feel differntb

Here there's your (You) have fun

>one sacrifice develops all the characters
Would you?

Ruby really is holding back all development of Sapphire.

All those replies and not one Centi. You should be ashamed.

That also means killing Garnet you know that right.

And all for the sake of fulfilling your wifufagging fantasies.

FFS, kill Pearl or Lapis

>251 image replies

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

The majority of the cast don't care about Lapis, so no development

Kill Pearl

That's basically the whole show with Rose Quartz getting killed off.

Ruby and Sapphire are holding back all development for Garnet*

Garnet feels complete though.
Sure she can get the leadership issue off her chest and resolve from that but otherwise there's not much there to expand upon.

Again though, this is in the negative zone though as i really wouldn't want any character to needlessly die.

Killing Steven would leave the biggest impact

And then the issue comes up whether Steven dying means that Rose would come back

orig10.deviantart.net/b3b2/f/2013/343/8/4/steven_universe__merry_christmas_2013_by_voltaliathemajestic-d6xarn6.png

Kill her because she's a miserable sack of shit and because I'd hate to see Puke ruin Lappy any further.

Also, her death would hurt Steven pretty badly.

strawpoll.me/11254165
strawpoll.me/11254165
strawpoll.me/11254165

>
Okay, now I introduce you to one of my first human SU OCs, Clive. He's a charming British dude who lives within an unspecified-mile radius of Beach City and wants to write the great American novel. I don't know what job he'll have to pass the time, but I do know that he is in a relationship with Tanzanite, another one of my Crystal Gem OCs. But he has an eye for Pearl, too.

Kill all of the Crystal Gems.

All of them.

This
kill laptop crapzuli

Fuck off Yellow Slut.

Jasper, no.

If I wasn't making it painfully obvious, I'm talking about pity-killing.

Garnet and Jasper would replace her

Alright, who do you think actually has a chance of dying?

Out of the Crystal Gems I think Pearl and/or Ruby might die. There has been some foreshadowing that Ruby will eventually die (RIP Garnet). Pearl seems like the type of character that would die in some kind of heroic sacrifice.

Outside of the crystal gems; Jasper. Seriously, there is nothing that could redeem Jasper at this point. She's a big ball of self-pity, self-hatred, refuses help from anyone, refuses to cooperate with those who shattered her diamond. Jasper has been set up to die ever since she got corrupted.

Yellow Diamond, maybe?

>2016
>not realizing Garnet is going to be killed off as it would affect every character and would deeply hurt Steven, plus she is the most wise and functional character on the show
K E K

Kill Pearl, Lapis and Jasper

youtube.com/watch?v=-pVT_mvvZLo
>the ruby squad will never come back

KILL LAPSHIT PISSZULI FOR THE GOOD OF HER ALREADY RUINED CHARACTER AND THE REST OF THE SHOW GOD DAMMIT

>implying anyone will die in Steven Universe
>ever

Real talk do you faggots watch the show

JASPER CAN'T DIE THAT WOULD PUT AN END TO HER LIFE OF ETERNAL SUFFERING

I don't think any main character will die. Doesn't really feel in the spirit of the show.

>Pearl seems like the type of character that would die in some kind of heroic sacrifice

If we're exclusively talking about defending Steven, then Pearl or Lapis would definitely fall into the same category. They both have such a strong fixation and fondness for him, albeit for different reasons.

>no Jasper option
I see you, Jasperautist.

Pearl or Ruby (Garnet).
Jasper and YD don't have enough sympathy surrounding their characters for it to be meaningful.

Most likely Pearl, it would better avert "bury your gays" as Garnet is THE premier gay relationship

Fuck off, Marty. Go peddle your shitty cola somewhere.

This, I say Ruby's gonna die. Something keeps them from fusing and Ruby dies for Sapphire. The way Ruby sees it, Sapphire saved her from being shattered. Sapphire doesn't stop her because she doesn't suspect Ruby would be selfish enough to die and leave her all alone.

>not wanting to make sweet murderlove with Lapis

Fucking faggots, I swear

If you're going to apply the "bury your gays" logic to this then that is THE reaosn not to kill off Pearl (or Garnet)

I didn't put Jasper because she's not really in the picture anymore. Doesn't really make a difference if she dies.

>old wise teacher character
>honestly pretty perverted with how she's constantly fucking and thumbs-upping perverse things
>All of the DB/Z parallels in Steven Universe

user, clearly Garnet is Master Roshi.
She's not going to die. She'll just become obsolete over time but still be the fucking best character in the show.

To get the biggest reaction out of the fanbase you would have to kill off a popular character. Peridot, Pearl, Garnet or Lapis would generate the biggest reaction.

If any major character dies, they'll just DBZ-style revive them with anyway. You can be 100% a shattering can be healed with Steven's spit since the gem isn't exactly dead. Not even ATLA could kill a character without them being very minor, and even then it was "ambiguous".

>She'll just become obsolete over time but still be the fucking best character in the show

Done and done.

>Greg only tried fusing with Rose once
>Rose didn't see him as an equal
>Peridot has a power though she truly believed she did not
>Steven can fuse with anyone, he is that loving and accepting
What if Pearl and S. fuse? As proof of equality and having accepted humans

Then that would be retarded.

Steven can fuse with everyone because he's half human half gem.

It is a Pearl arc after all. Retarded is just par for the course.

Gems can't fuse with humans. Only Steven can because he's half gem.

Humans and Gems cannot fuse.

Say it with me:
CAN
NOT
FUSE

user, Steven fused with Connie from just spinning with her.
Sapphire and Ruby fused from just a tackle
Steven and Amethyst fused from a bro hug.
There's no way in hell Rose wouldn't have fused with Greg while they were fucking unless she literally couldn't.

I have this suspicion that Mystery Girl is a half human half gem breed.

Maybe she's a Rose Quartz who escaped from Homeworld due to the persecution of Rose Quartzes after the Rebellion.

The Ruby skwad will be back in the epilogue when they tag along with a redeemed Jasper to explore the edges of known space in self-imposed exile.

Oh they fused alright.

If she's a Rose Quartz how is she half human

For the same reason Steven is a human.

Meant for

Someone fucked the Rose Quartz that escaped and that's their child.

Roses are canonical sluts, needless to say.

Oh. Interesting.

First thing no, second thing yes.

Imagine Lapis

>thinking any important character will die
>not remembering all those promises from Alex the Hack that a major character would get fucked, only for Stan to make a small sacrifice that was reverted moments later
characters don't die in children's cartoons you autists, especially one as positive as SU

killing herself

>Rose
>Pink Diamond
>all those dead Crystal gems
>the 5 Rubies
You wot

killing you

>Alex Hirsch
Found the problem

killing me

In an early experiment into human reproduction, Rose shape shifted a dick and impregnated a woman

What a bunch of fucksticks

>>>>>important character
plus the Rubies are not confirmed dead and Rose was already dead, that's the crux of the whole show

Yes.
And clearly the pizza twins are half human half garnet.

No, there's just humans that have some similarities to the Gems.
S is just a big girl with dyed hair and the same DSLs that half the people on their planet have. She only looks like Rose as much as Jasper with dyed hair would.

3/4 are history. Did not introduce them alive

Rubies are not dead, but lost not unlike Jasper after SWI

>she only looks like a gem as much as another gem would
You're not proving your point here buddy

>who is rose
>who is pink diamond
>who is jasper
>who are the four innocent rubies and eyeball

>the 5 Rubies
Oh look, it's "Jasper is fucking DEAD" all over again.

>Lars and Onion, the two weirdest kids in town, are the only ones to come from two-parent families
Really makes you think

Mystery Girl is HUGE for a human.

Plus there were other hints like her being able to understand that gem bodies were made out of light.

I bet the reason we didn't hear her voice is because she sounds exactly like Rose.

>died before the show
>died before the show
>fucking memes
>not actually dead
retard

>Rose, Rose
Character who aren't introduced alive are just history you retard
>Jasper
Alive and corrupted
>Rubies
They are LOST

>jasper

Yeah, and Onion doesn't have ears.
And Nanafua is super tiny
The wrestlers from Tiger Millionaire were fucking huge as well.

She's just a large woman. Her remark, like Pearl said, was her saying she knew how that was but really didn't.
Pearl said something weird and sciency, so S just rolled with it so she didn't sound dumb not getting it.

People claiming she's some kind of Gem thing is stupid. She's clearly just a human that resembles Rose just like how people always said the Cool Kids paralleled the CGs.

I'm pretty sure Onion and Yellowtail aren't full humans
Old women being tiny is normal
Men being huge is normal

Just sayin though, I'm not that poster, I also think MG is a human

A lot of them are genuinely just one-note characters, and the others just aren't very interesting.

The writers aren't actually very good but their shortcomings are effectively masked by alien craziness when they're working with the Gems (basically wild mass guessing rationalizations for bad writing tropes like the convenient stupidity / not-asking-questions that practically defines the show), that becomes much harder to ignore when it's humans.

The Townie episodes are mostly designated filler episodes, made for rerun scheduling. This usually means they CAN'T easily feature any real character or lore development, and often, consequently, can't have any significant Gem-related content at all.