Fucking Disney

They will turn this into a quippy romcom, aren't they?

this isn't made by marvel studios memeboy

No.

Marvel under Feige = bright smiles and quips

Marvel under Jeph "fuck you guys, I hate you guys" Loeb = darkness and death

How retarded do you have to be? The size of your rock home must be huge.

Jeph Loeb is like Snyder. Fucking genius that normies fail to understand.

Shut up Loeb. Nobody will ever accept your dead son as Nova nor your fascination for incest.

Wow you're dumb.

I understood Red Hulk perfectly. That, among other things, it was a fucking MESS.

They have their good days and bad, but I hope some someone is there to keep him from going TOO over the top.

Long Halloween DTVAM when?

>everybody gets raped and killed

Oh my! 2deep4me! Such profound philosophical writing!

Whoa, just heard a bomb went off in NYC. It's just senseless.

What is this?

The Man With the Iron Fists

you don't understand, do you? go back to squirrel girl and miss marvel.

Latest Iron Fist set photos, first official of Colleen Wing.

>Not Misty
Dropped

The MCU is shit and the only good thing about it is the Netflix shows. At least they have enough balls to not reuse the same old tired plot like the movies do.

Yeah, i'm fucking tired of yet another movie where 90% of the plot is just the good guys bickering and then finally coming together before they find out they were duped by the bad guy and have to fight some big monster to end the movie.

Still better than Ultimatum and Avengers Assemble.

WAT

Civil War. I admit most of that is still right but the bickering actually has consequences.

Based on what?

I still don't get how this is an Iron Fist series. Like, hobo guy walking the streets? Fucking what?

>Jeph Loeb is like Snyder
>Snyder
>Fucking genius
>Snyder

it also means it's not canon. like Agents of Shit.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

I really can't tell bait from genuine stupidity anymore
>le non canon maymay

Because it's the character Danny Rand using his gift of the iron first to fight criminals in NYC with flashbacks to Kun Lun. The only thing missing is his costume and if that's too triggering for you then you should fuck off.

People think Danny will just show up in New York in full costume and never take it off like in the original comics