Cheerleader thread

Cheerleader thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bnzIHlAJ0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lisa in front of a bunch of cheerleaders
I bet this went well

I laught when in the credit Homer rant that he has missed this sub-plot with his house filled of cheerleader Xd.

She probably bullied and shamed them
Are there any cartoons that are nice to cheerleaders? Kim Possible is a good one but most of them are super mean

CHEERLEADER!

I was never really attracted to cheerleaders when I was in highschool.

The sub-plot revolve about Lisa help them to gain a better pay.

Who was? Honest question.

That's because in real life cheerleaders aren't necessarily attractive (and usually weren't at my school)

But not ugly

I wasn't interested until my sister became one and suddenly they were hanging around my house all the time.

Brittany in Daria.
She was just stupid.
Penny from Gumball

Underrated

The best kind.

They have a leg up on your typical high school girl just due to being fit but that applies to any girl who does athletics

They don't even exist in my country aside from being attached to a few big sports teams. But I can't imagine the kind of girl who would want to become one. You're not even a performer, you're just something to fill in the time while the game is paused. Like a clown or some such. Either become a gymnast or an artist.

Are they anything like they are portrayed in cartoon? Popular and/or bitches?

>Keep hearing about how ungrateful bitches and whores cheerleaders were and how they lacked brain cells despite looking like pristine sculptures
>Go to high school
>They looked and behaved decently and were fairly intelligent individuals
>Even had some fairly decent conversions with a few

>it's a "people on Cred Forums say how mean the nerds were and how good the cheerleaders and the jocks were" episode
>the narrator projects his self-hatred on other characters at the cost of making shit up

But the nerds weren't bad at all.
They weren't hostile and were willing to help out.
Except weaboos, they were the worst

Does the whole "social hierarchy" thing even exist outside of cartoons? I went into a small town HS where everyone knew everyone and there was literally 0 social drama there. People didn't even date each other opting to get GFs and BFs from a nearby large town.

I am gonna need a sauce user.

The cheerleaders you see in the NFL and NBA are different from competitive cheerleaders, they are basically just dancers/eye candy. But cheerleaders in high school and college do gymnastics as part of their routine and have specific competitions just for them against other squads where they are judged based on their routines.

They tend to be popular just like anybody else involved with sports but bitchiness can vary

Are you mildly retarded? Because the artist is right there in the pic name.

Needs more of her.

Saw a thin white girl with just a mad ass. Watermelon sized cheeks. Was in a crowded hall in uni, so I was surrounded by people I knew and tried not to stare. Regret not burning that ass into my memory now.

Yeah but its not as cut and dry as old shows and cartoons. There wasn't the "jock" and cheerleader running the school while being dumb bullies. Just think back to how kids sat in the lunchroom and that was it

How could they miss an opportunity have the guys' eyes wonder upwards there? Must have been a real slapdash production.

How people sat in our lunchroom was pretty much the same people sat in the army: wherever there was space.

That's why all those American highschool movies seemed so weird. And it's not like it's something just a few cartoons have, it's literally every movie/cartoon highschool ever.

Why perpetuate this dumb lie if it's completely bogus?

I wish there really was a school with a cow for a mascot. Girls labeled "cows" and dancing around for men's attention speaks to me on so many levels. All of them sexual.

>male cheerleaders
>interested in girls
Pick one.

The only place with more gays is the glee club.

I was frankly surprised to see a panty shot in a American cartoon. I really wonder if it was in the storyboard or if the Korean slave that was animating that scene forgot he wasn't working on anime for a moment due to hunger and exhaustion and then Disney just said "fuck it" and aired it.

The athletic girls usually looked better than the cheerleaders to be honest

That seems a little odd to me. In US schools it is common to group up with certain friends according to interests. But usually you either get along with or ignore the other groups.

In a school where the cheerleaders are good though they are athletic girls.

>all these diverse looking squads

That's really funny because if you notice with real cheerleader squads, they all pretty much look the same. Same hair color and style especially.

Well actually... The normal male cheerleaders are probably gay. But during nationals season and competitions they have to have actual normal dudes to throw them around and stuff. So they hold try outs and just pick the popular football players they already have sex with regularly so they can go out of town and have an orgy without their parents knowing... And do that competition thing.

Mmm not really, I mean there are groups but its not so blunt, if you looked at my school during lunch time it just looks like everyone is hanging out.
Something that kinda ticks me is the social groups in school trope, cheerleaders and jocks actually tend to be very likable in real life.

I never noticed before, but Brittney (asian in the middle) is the only one drawn with curves in her legs.

Nah in my school is what exactly like this. Most of the jocks were fucking assholes and still are. Then again this is Louisiana and people just copy what they see in television and don't think for themselves or make their own culture so I'm sure that's why.

Maybe it has to do with the area, since I'm from california.

Eh. It's a pretty lightning fast panty shot. I You only see it because I'm if you're actively looking for it, so no one's gonna raise a fuss.

In the south football is the most important thing there is, if you're good at it it goes to your head pretty quick.

Any fat Cred Forums cheerleaders?

>be a male cheerleader in high school
>get to spend all day touching chicks and looking up their skirts

Yeah dawg, totally gay. You're so jelly.

>tfw when the gay guys on my school's squad were the meanest and most petty bitches of all and satisfied every stereotype about mean cheerleaders
>all the girls on the squad were chill, normal people
>like half were just on the squad because it would look good on a college application
>gay guys were just there because they wanted to live a fantasy of being popular cunts just like the bitches in the cartoons
>the girls liked them at first but gradually grew to hate them

If there were straight guys on my school's squad there would have probably been a lot less drama.

Can Lisa be one?

> Looking up skirts
> El Goonish Shive
Yeah DON'T do that in a Goonish comic. Ever.

No one crossdresses in EGS. Except Susan that one time for political reasons, Elliot that one time due to a magical condition, and that one tranny because s/he simply doesn't have access to magic yet.

This is real life user, no one fits into one single category. Cartoons just do it for simplicity's sake.

Oh man, why do I get the feeling that this is gonna be one of those feminist Lisa moments where she acts all intellectual and is the writers trying to use the cartoon to push a political narritive, while conveniently leaving out vital information on the subject?

It's the same hing as all of those Miss World competitions: everyone looks like a plastic doll just with a slightly different skin tone

She's the only one who has to be hot as part of her character: she's the hot, mean, popular girl. Even Star, the MC, is a stick figure compared to her.

You shouldn't be. Animators are all weebs. They get away with absolutely everything they can.

Quack Pack had an episode involving mind controlled cheerleaders or some such thing if I remember correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bnzIHlAJ0c