Mighty Magiswords

Why does Cred Forums hate this show so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n36hsxaJPnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's a ripoff of Slayers

Something about not being able to separate the art from the artist

Because it looks like something from /hyw/

It's not funny and is reminiscent of a far better show

It's just one idiot making hate threads then samefagging them because the creator was "mean to him" once or something.

Because the siblings aren't fucking, probably

Haven't watched yet but the concept seems very toyetic.

Because it's made by a neckbeard

is that it? is it not just a horrible show?

I don't hate it. Animation is pretty low quality, the humor is pretty eh, and the pacisng is too fast. But It's overall very inoffensive, and It has it's ASSets.

I already watched slayers

I don't know what the fuck all the people ITT are talking about, I don't like it because it's not a good show.

look at this shit

Cred Forums has some very low standards out there. i think your answer is a normal person's reaction, but Cred Forums has to muddle up reasons like personal dislike of a show's creator or 'message' instead of just being able to say that a horrible thing is horrible.

This, I've never seen such an absurdly petty grudge against someone else's success. Oh wait this is Cred Forums, of course I have.

Anyway OP, it's a goofy magical action show that doesn't seem to be trying for some sprawling, overarching serious plot like more recent fare (not a bad thing in itself, but I like a break from keeping up with a dozen serials at once). Give it a try, I think it's cute.

Theme song is pretty fun:
youtube.com/watch?v=n36hsxaJPnE

BECAUSEEVERYBODYTALKSLIKETHISREALLYFASTANDREALLYLOUDWITHNOPAUSESINTHEDIALOGUESOTHEJOKESDONTLANDORANYTHINGMEMORABLEBECAUSEITSJUSTANASSAULTOFNOOOOOOOISE

bad accent

I don't hate it. It's just very unimpressive so I don't care about it.

It's not especially funny, and the plot-lines seem to be designed for preschoolers.

>makes 50 hate threads
>next week asks people why they have it so much

I've seen some concerns about it not being able to hold a full episode since right now they're shorts that feel like a bunch of sped up clips and something about it being too random. Other than that it seems many have decided to just not give it a chance.

This sums it up Same goes to liking a show, I'll find a show good but someone sphere will have a paragra answer of how technically superior it is to some other show. If I find something entertaining I don't give a shit and just watch (unlike here which will say "this show is entertaining and fun to watch but I won't deny it's horrible" then post nothing else to explain that shit).