Do you find this funny or really scummy?

Do you find this funny or really scummy?

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

It was like them taking a bit shit on their former fans

That happens pretty much any time Control Freak shows up in TTG, it's great

I know, it was hilarious.

This is pretty great, but I was never a big fan of the original TT. If I was, I'd probably be pissed off af about it though

tbqh the old teen titans was more funny than the new one

Do people ever post this show besides using it as an ax to grind against fans of the older show?

>implying it isn't only posted by fans of the older show being so autistic that they can't let it go, many years after it's cancellation

TT fans are literally the most autistic fanbase I've ever seen, worse than the biggest Sonic autist in all the land...because there is only one CWC, but literally all TT fans are CWC in their own right

You're thinking about this too much buddy

Reminder no one from the original series crew works on the new one, and the current show runners love to shit on them.

The episode about dreams was funny.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you were a kid while the old teen titans was airing, making you its target audience.
TTGO's target audience is a different generation, which has a different sense of humor. It makes sense that you wouldn't find it funny, because it's not tailored to you anymore.

>season 6
There's more of this garbage in the works?

I remember showing my nephews the old Teen Titans. THey didn't want to watch it because they thought the new one was garbage.

Then I showed them.

They had no idea what it was.

I cried that day.

H̬̙͇̜̞̺̼͐̉͋͐̋͆̏̄̀̕E͖͋͗̀̆́ͬͫ̽͢ͅ ̖͍̝̮̰̤̩̉̒̾C̸͕̲̣͈̳͂ͦͫ̾ͧ̓O̡̟̩͇̼͙̥ͩ̍̅͒̌̍̄̄̕͠M̼̥̦͎̹̮̲ͤͬͧ̑E̞̩̩͛̊͟S̐̓̈́̂ͬ̆̊ͭ͟҉̹̤͇

Not really sure what they're trying to get at here. Are they making fun of themselves, the fandom, or both?

>season 6
It's a joke about the original teen titans getting canceled after 5 seasons

>There's more of this garbage in the works?
Absolutely, it's CN's cash cow

But when your sense of humor is generated from nothing but pop culture references, how can you dare claim to be original?

The original jokes in this show are all fucking cancer. Waffles. Need I say more?

It has fun ideas, but why? I think the best thing they could've done is have the original Teen Titans come back, and this be a side-show to that. That way you can appeal to both fucking generations.

Even the new show wants the old show back.

>your sense of humor is generated from nothing but pop culture references

You've clearly not watched a single episode and instead just look at the threads where people shit on TTG for fuel to add to your fire.

so what you're saying is, the people who like TTG only like it because it shits all over the old show?

This is why you're not a network executive. Your idea probably wouldn't be all that profitable - the market today isn't for slice-of-life action shows with an overarching storyline, it's almost strictly for 11-minute comedy segments

I loved the old TT, but this was really cute. I expected a lot worse from people saying they shit on the old fans.

You sound more triggered than the people you're talking about, I don't know why people get so defensive that someone just doesn't like the shit

pointing out something yourself does't make it any-less worse

enjoyment of the show can never be stable, because its extreme hit or miss every episode. No quality control at all on any content of or within.

Looney Tunes wasn't made for my generation, but I still find it funny.
What the fuck are you on about?

I like both shows.
If you are bothered by these jokes, you are the butt of them.
If you laugh at them, you aren't.

That was pretty fucking funny.
They weren't even insulting the old show. They specifically said it was great. Don't understand the problem.

I don't watch TTG but that was actually funny. You need to be really fucking autistic to get bothered by that skit

It was just another instance of them acting like fucks to their original fans. Go fig

the self deprecating jokes involving the old show are just getting old now.

>autistic people who still don't get that TTG is not a continuation of the original show, and is in fact an all new show

Man, I sure hate how USM MOCKS us fans of the original show by not even mentioning Eddie Brock, it's like they're making fun of us by cutting him out of the timeline.....

Oh wait, no, they're fucking different shows but weeaboos aren't familiar with Western comic book/cartoon workings so they can't understand the concept of reboots using the same characters

Some kinds of humor can get dated. Slapstick is not one of those.

>autistic TTG fanboy posts retarded conjecture about why people don't like TTG

like clockwork

Very funny. Have you seen how Cred Forums shits on TTG and praises the original like it was a holy grail?

Completely worth it.

THEYRE MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

but they actually aknowledge go is shit a lot

oh yeah, that makes it okay
maybe if you acknowledge that you're an idiot, it'll be okay too

Those DICKBAGS

A bit of light ribbing wouldn't have been too bad, but didn't Go! have like, 3 or 4 episodes dedicated to shitting on the old series?

This is a good example of how to do nostalgia.

I watched all of the original TT series, but I always kind of disliked it because of the tacky anime inspiration.It was like it was trying to ride off the coattails of Naruto which was huge at the time. Also, the kids I knew at highschool who really liked it were all losers which also soured my perception of it.

Bane?

I know it's mostly people trolling in this thread, but this was actually pretty cool and decently respectful. The TTG cast marathoned the entire original show and their only complaint was that it ended unresolved. They clearly liked it and it was basically praising the original show apart from the lack of a season 6.

That's a big crate.

When I knew about this episode I thought it meant TTG got cancelled and this was their last episode.

Taking the shit out of anyone is okay... But they fucking keep doing it. They sufficiently buried every single gag they've done.

they probably need a plane to move it around

There are like, five or six episodes at this point about how much they don't care that old fans think the TTG is shit.

>GL season 3
>Aya
Why do you have to hurt me like this?

Part of one hopes they will Season 6 or something on Adult Swim because of the popularity of this show. I have been praying for something like this but as time goes on. I feel like the door is already close and the house is vacant but I just keep knocking hoping someone will open it :(

I thought they were just being cheeky but listening to actual interviews with people who work on the show make them seem like hipster indie game devs who throw a shitfit over people calling their games shit
I've found like people that actually hate this show because NOT MUH TITANS but most of the people I know who watch it call it shit for being unfunny and taking up too many fucking timeslots

*like two people

>Cred Forums on suicide watch
btw Teen Titans was always shit

They really should have saved this episode for last, kind of like what Brave and the Bold did.
Regardless, if the writers want to stop getting shit for this not being the same show as before, not making these "response" episodes would likely help.

The thing is this show isn't gonna be taken off the air for a while as WB desperately pours out money to make DC as relevant of a brand as Marvel so they can just fucking have a "U MAD BRO" complex about being the writers of the current Teen Titans show

It's not going to happen. All of the actors and writers have moved on. Just do a rewatch up to 4 and pretend 4's finale is the finale.

That's funny but also sad.

>trying to ride off the coattails of Naruto which was huge at the time.
Not in America.

Naruto was everywhere at that time.

>all the TTG Titans love the old show and are pissed it got canned, too

How is this making fun of anyone, you fucking spergs?

I still Have no Idea how people can be genuinely stupid enough to think that the only or main reason people don't like ttgo is because of the old show. Go is bad for a lot of reason that people have repeated to tedium but for some reason everyone who like the show completely ignore. How about you try arguing the actual point that people who don't like the show make instead of coming up with a shitty reason and pretending it's true.

Teen Titans was on it's way out the door when Naruto came on Toonami

Your 100% right, there are also jokes that not even 5 year-olds would laugh at

>autistic people who still don't get that TTG is not a continuation of the original show, and is in fact an all new show
Where did I imply that anywhere in my post? I'm saying the "Oh, people don't like our show? Let's make fun of ourselves by bringing up the old show" jokes are getting old. I never cared for the old show that much, this new show is still just shitty. I don't care if it's connected to the old show or not.

Every time they make those jokes, it just makes them seem whiny.

>Let's make fun of ourselves

It's not "themselves", they didn't work on the old show and this show is not related to the old show

Autist

And if I destroy TTG and make a new Teen Titans show then I win.

Stay a coping loser who enjoys getting bullied, faggot.

>filename
Yea Naruto and Sasuke aren't gay

It's usually the first point they bring up

If it isn't about the old show it's because it isn't young justice

I thought it was funny

>It's not "themselves"
Yeah it is, you retard.

They're making fun of their own show by bringing up the old show. It doesn't matter if they worked on the old show or not, they're making fun of the show they are working on right now.

>as WB desperately pours out money to make DC as relevant of a brand as Marvel

You'd expect at least one DC Nation show to have survived past two seasons, then.

I think this is just a case of a cheaply-produced comedy show having a little brand recognition as icing on the cake.

Funny

meta-bashing people who watch your show but don't agree with you on everything or like it in a way you don't approve of is never funny and is always petty and mean-spirited

it isn't funny when TTG does it, it wasn't funny when MLP did it and it wasn't even funny when Animaniacs did it

and people who claim to enjoy shows only because they "le ebin btfo troll" someone on the internet should kill themselves

t. only cursorily watched Teen Titans and have no particular feelings towards both shows