Why are moralfags so annoying?

Why are moralfags so annoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Quantum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the feeling of touching Venom/Carnage?

Is it gooey and drippy or soft like jelly?

Spider-Man /has/ to be a moralfag. The entire point of his character is that he's so traumatized by death that he can't stand the thought of it.

I imagine it's like the floor at a movie theater.

I imagine the consistency changes...seeing as they are pretty resilient to physical damage and can dish out quite a lot of it, and in the case of Carnage often forms solid/razor sharp constructs....I'd imagine the symbiote is as hard or as soft as it needs to be at any given moment

Why are edgelords so cringeworthy?

He's right though, Carnage is a mass murder who should have been put down along time ago

Fuck you say bitch?

For every time Carnage had one slightly successful killing spree like in Maximum Carnage, they caught his ass ten times with no casualities. The authorities should have fucking executed him any of those times rather than leaving him locked up.

>The authorities should have fucking executed him any of those times rather than leaving him locked up.

This. A MILLION times this. How many moralfags would actually object if they were executed legally after being tried. I don't care how badly Peter doesn't want to kill anyone, if the state of New York tried him, found him guilty, and sentenced him to death, I don't think Peter would be in a rush to stop them, unless it's to tell them that lethal injection won't work and to try a guillotine.

It hardens in response to physical trauma

New York doesn't have a death penalty.

Why the fuck read capes if you get annoyed by why they don't kill

Oh, Pete would. It's in his character to, I get that much but it doesn't change the fact that it makes me want to bite my own face off whenever I see moments like this in comics.

It looks like Peter's eyes are slowly rising.

That's one of his abilities

Using the word moralfag is so cringey and condemning in my eyes
How fucking old are you?

It's hilarious
You implying that you would be easily capable of killing

Pete only did it there because Carnage wasn't tried and sentenced to death yet.

27, probably older than you fucking Disney twerps who's first exposure to capeshit was the MCU, which ironically is full of heroes killing people.

>It's hilarious
>You implying that you would be easily capable of killing

I think it's more hilarious that you think most people aren't "capable of killing", maybe you're some kind of delusional autist but uh....yeah, killing kind of is a common thing within the real world pal, and people do it for many petty reasons.

I bet you're the kind of faggot who doesn't think anybody dies in war, or thinks war is justified killing because....your dad told you or something that it's different if the badguys don't live in your country or some stupid reason but other than that you think killing is some dramatic crazy thing that NO decent person would ever do.

Soft and moist

This is a bait ass thread

The answer to this, and always the answer -

Authorities in these universes BARELY tolerate vigilantes to fucking begin with. Even Superman gets hounded by the army a lot of the time and Captain fucking America hunted down by Shield for the slightest disagreement.

The average person would be glad Carnage is dead, but how many people would start to distrust heroes once they start murdering the shit out of villains?

Firestorm was fucking COOKING a human being and alien monster alive. The kind of power that she has in order to do that is horriffic to normal people. Once she kills his ass, regardless if it's self-defense or not, they're going to expect her ass to play ball and come to court, reveal her identity, etc and harass the shit out of her. Look at all the heat for the times Spider-Man was even suspected of murder for shit he didn't do, he couldn't take a shit without police shooting at him. Every incident like that builds up in the eyes of the government or SHIELD and shit like that is what got the ball rolling for Civil War until Stamford was the straw that broke the Camel's back.

>The answer to this, and always the answer -

I don't believe I asked any question you presumptuous ass. In fact in the very post you quoted I said right out that I understand why Peter doesn't kill people, but that moments like that annoy me nonetheless. Just like some faggots get pissy eyed every time The Punisher or Venom kills somebody.

>unironically calling someone a twerp

>unironically being a twerp

Vickie, please leave

But that has nothing to do with their morals. Pete just doesn't feel it's his call to end a life.
That would probably be fine if he didn't feel the need to project that moral on everyone else for every villain.

Heroes are hypocrites, yeh m8

It's why we love them.

>I don't believe I asked any question y

I really don't give a fuck, stop making stupid ass threads

Stop being a limp wristed faggot you sheltered queer.

He was doing Firestar a favor, is the point.

>Calls other people a faggot
>Got mad enough over funnybooks to make an angry thread

Boo fuckin' hoo

Faggot

>angry thread
>implying
Double faggot nu male, got into comics within the last year did ya? I can tell, sissy

>implying

Op, your a faggot. What? Someone told you you cant lust after little girls so you came to bitch on the internet? It isn't socially exceptable to perpetrate violence so you whine like a useless cunt? What? What morals do you have a problem with? Why would you have a problem with morals? Do you not realize how important they are?

That being said if your bitching about limp dicks who argue against the death sentence i'm more or less with you on that one.

Edge lords, why you so cringy?

Why are you using memespeak?

like skin when bonded like goop when free and like the a iron door when hit

With great power comes great responsibility

The responsibility to stomp out scum is great, bandaids don't work

Fags is in their name.

Wow just listen to how cringey you are
You sound like one of those children on Cred Forums that talks shit about ISIS prisoners because they let themselves be executed.
Or let me guess, you think it's all fake.
You are young and full of shit
You would cry like a fucking baby
Real men don't spout shit like this about killing.

You are such a little bitch it's not even funny

It isn't projection
You
Dense
Mother
Fucker

Sheltered?
This little shiy thinks he's hard
Where you live, kid?
Your daddy not very nice?

What's edgy about killing a mass murder or making him suffer a bit? Carnage has gone to kill hundred, possibility thousands, of people including children, in horrible and gruesome ways.

And now you telling me that wishing him receiving some real justice is cringeworthy? What's wrong with you?!

Spiderman and people like you have the blood of the innocent people Carnage killed on your hands.

This man is a virgin with a baby penis

Lolololol
That is what you think that means?

You could become a killer then, user?

Cuh-ringe.

BLOOD.ON,YOUR.HANDS.

>You could become a killer then, user?

Only in self defence or the defence of others.

Batman does the same thing. And altar boy did it with Frank in his TV show.

It's fun to watch them go berserk every once in a while.

That's noble of you
But i doubt it feels that simple

>altar boy did it with Frank
Frank looks the type.

Then why don't you go out and murder some criminals, you worthless excuse for an armchair vigilante?

Right?
This is like the ultimate easier said than done

Not the same guy.

I think it probably still applies

I'll kick your ass
And yours
And yours
And yours
By the way, Detroit chumpette, where you from?
And yours

(You)
(YOU)
(YOU!)

>real justice

Not that user but just what are you getting at here

No wonder you think you're hard
Flint, boy

Do you think real justice ever involves killing?

That killing someone isn't "real justice" just because you think it's what they deserve.

First he tells us his age
Now threats of
>physical violence

Exactly. They deserve to be tortured, depending on their crime. Death is just the easy option.

What did they do to you?
It's going to be OK

in comics it has been described as touching: garbage
raw beef
slime
vomit
and sewage

no fucking idea but Eddie Venom up till Flash was the original "ow the edge"

I'm fine, I live an easy life compared to everyone else. The worst thing that happened to me doesn't even come close to what kind of pain others have felt.

Yeah
I mean, I liked Venom like that too
OP hasn't grown out of it

It's easy to tell yourself that
To explain the pain away
But you still matter
Your pain matters
And it always hurts
It doesn't make your weak
Don't be a fool

You don't know me, my life is fucking great. Fuck off.

Because as villains become more horrific, "no kill" policies become more harmful and counter-intuitive. At that point, they start fighting against "pragmatic heroes" who "do the things that they don't have the guts to do" and are unfortunately turned into idiots who don't know where to stop because that's what happens when you "cross the line" apparently.

t. subhuman scum

As satire sure but you can't making him anymore depth then he was. He was a low depth villain, a horror villain for Spider man like Vermin, Morbius and the like, he was never meant to be a hero. I feel if he was created four years sooner he would have stayed like that rather then become the paradoxical mess of an anti-hero we had in the 90s

I don't know why Lobo is picking on that little girl
But this points out that morals are what make moral ambiguity interesting at all
A moral code keeps us riding that edge
From a writerly stand point

TLDR for the thread

You don't seem happy
And with this kind of philosophy
Something must have you angrier than you feel comfortable admitting

Yes

which power ranger is that?

it's jenny quantum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Quantum
from the authority.

she found the comic of lobo killing santa clause.
used her powers to pull lobo to her universe (or basicly making him real)
big fight happens.
then lobo explains to her, that by making the events of that comic real, she has killed santa.
here is the page before the other one i posted

That's for the authorities to decide. Batman is the only cape character who actively works against capital punishment.

defending moralfaggotry is far more cringey than criticising it.

>Joke I have caught you killing dozens of people again now I will put you back somewhere where you will get out in several weeks and kill another dozen people before I catch you and also I will stop anyone else from killing you

"10/10 impeccable writing this is why I read comicbooks"
-you

Kenshiro is,like, the ULTIMATE example of perfect justice. He is a pillar of morality, nobility and compassion, but he also knows when to blow up some motherfuckers. He can literally sense if someone is misguided or truly evil. So yes, killing is perfectly acceptable if you're dealing with literal embodiments of evil like Carnage and Joker.
Also, what i really fucking hate about guys like Daredevil, Spider-Man and Batman is that they will absolute prioritize saving the villain and letting him get away to commit more atrocities over letting somebody kill him. Fucking Spider-man didn't let a father kill Cassidy to avenge his daughter, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS SHIT? It reeks of insecurity, like they don't want the other guy to be proven right and show that their way isn't the only right way. It's pathetic.

So why are you blaming the hero under those circumstances? If the fucknuts who operated the prisons did their jobs there wouldn't be a problem.

>Implying I care whether the plot or characters are realistic

Nigga I'm here to watch buff men and sexy women put on costumes and beat the shit out of mad scientists, crazy gangsters, and each other. The premise is inherently ridiculous, you're missing the point.

Because it's comics and doesn't stick. He just came back with new legs.

Wish you and the other morons would get it through your skulls that fiction isn't reality no matter how much you want it to be.

To me this raises a far more pressing question:
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T "THE AUTHORITIES" EXECUTED ANY OF THESE PSYCHOS?
We've been shown time and again that the US government and SHIELD is willing to kill people all the time. Why the fuck didn't they push for the death penalty for any of these guys or quietly kill them and then claim it was self-defense or something?
They waste billions of dollars on giant robots to kill mutants, yet won't can't spare a bullet for the Red Skull or Carnage?

Most villains have committed crimes on such a huge scale that they'd probably be tried by federal courts, which do have the death penalty.

Because then the authors would have to come up with new villains every single comic, and there would never be recurring villains to boost interest in a franchise.

>it doesn't matter how shit the writing and characterisation is because the story has a fantastic premise

what a retarded argument.
You should be embarrassed about writing something so obviously moronic.

because saving and improving the lives of innocents should be a higher priority than defending the life of a remorseless serial killer who will kill again. And if this is meant to be a flaw in the hero's personality then it should be treated like a flaw rather than treated by the comic like it is something laudable.

Do you really find ALL moralfags annoying? Or just certain kinds?

Because you could argue that, say, Batman and the Punisher each have strong moral codes they adhere to. They're just opposing codes.

But that doesn't answer literally anything I asked. Why is it the hero's job to murder the villain? The hero is handing the villain over to people who, by all rights, should put them away for life or execute them. So when the villain escapes a few weeks later, that's not the hero's fault - it's the fault of the idiots who can't keep the villain locked up. The hero did everything right.

until he decides it's stupid and rips off the face of one of his enemies wife

Maybe because the continued existence of these threats justify their maintaining and increasing in power?

If standing up for what is right is cringey
Then that explains a lot about our world

It's not pathetic
It's honor

vengeance is inherently edgy user

Because if you kill him, you'll ruin the status quo. And nerds with disposable income won't spend their money on this stuff anymore.

Seriously though, why do capefags like making up headcanon bullshit to why the villains never really get stopped?

>nobody looked down on the TMNT for killing
>nobody looked down on the Power Rangers for killing
>nobody looked down on Samurai Jack when he killed

>want a Marvel/DC character to kill some of their enemies
>get called edgy

No wonder this shit keeps making a profit.

No
It's literately about people thinking being moral is some how weak

>what a retarded argument.
>You should be embarrassed about writing something so obviously moronic

Why should I be embarrassed because you misunderstood what I said? I said it doesn't matter whether or not the plot is realistic, not whether it's well written and consistent. Just because a story is unrealistic doesn't mean it's shittily written.

At this point, the long-standing universes of Marvel and DC more or less have had every principal bend over backwards to ensure that the heroes don't have to kill. These are corporate giants hardened under the comics code.

A better question is, "Why do Marvel and DC have a damn near monopoly on fiction involving superhumans?"

Heroes was dope and did well enough to show that normie scum can find superheroes entertaining. Even before that, Buffy was essentially a superhero. So why are DC and Marvel the only ones successfully pushing this shit? I'd fucking love to see a shared fiction universe that involves thinking just a little bit about the wider ramifications of costumed heroes.

(inb4 Wild Cards-- That's not successfully pushing this shit. It's absolutely fucking unknown, and crap, to boot.)

>It's honor
Literally not even the heroes use this argument, how the fuck did you come up with it? It's muh better way and muh everyone deserves a chance, and then those very same fucking heroes snap when their loved ones are hurt and kill the villains. Daredevil did, Spider-man did (and he was explicitly going to kill Kingpin as soon as his aunt died), etc. Fucking hypocrites.

There's a difference between being moral and being a super fucking retard. No one here is taking issue with them not wanting to kill, we're taking issue with them doing everything they can to stop the people who do.

Do I have to remind you that the one time Daredevil killed Bullseye, he was then brought back from dead like nothing?

While Daredevil also went full evil due to getting possesed and shit, and had to commit seppuku so that everything would go ok again (sorta)?

The true reason why heroes don't kill is simple: Because of the STATUS QUO.

If they kill someone, the villain will eventually be brought back again, with the possibility of the villain going 10 times worse than before, thanks to the possible next writer having a hard-on over that specific villain.

That's why The Joker is still able to rum rampant and Batman is so criticized over not killing, because authors can't do what they want thanks to their companies and fans having a watchful eye over what they might be doing.

It says a lot when Surfer, who is the biggest moralfag/pacifist in comics, knows how to handle shit. This guy makes Spider-man look like Carnage, yet he's better then him.

People are stupid

Justice is a social construct, it is up to the imagination of every person to define

>Maximum Carnage

god that brings back memories, I was going thru anything spidey related in the mid ninties and when this huge event happened I was so excited to see one story told over all the titles.

Yet I feel almost relieved that I've lost that innocence now.

Not everyone has those fucking powers you shmuck

ITT: OP samefags for over 12 hours because he's either butthurt or doesn't quite get how to effectively troll Cred Forums

It's not about the powers, it's about doing what needs to be done.

They aren't. Or I mean, they can be good. Kenshiro and Jonathan Joestar are moralfags done right. A lot of cape characters are crippled from any potential growth because their moralfaggotry is their sole defining characteristic.

And yet somehow that didn't stop Carnage permanently either. Guess he didn't do what it took after all.

OP here, I posted like idk....five or six times ITT, and it's very obvious when it's me because I'm using a Venom image and threatening faggots like you pussy

But hey, nice first visit to Cred Forums

It didn't stop him permanently because the next guy who wrote him literally ignored it happened, but he put far more effort in in that one act then Spider-man in his whole career.

why are you so triggered by them, Zack?

Spider-Man/Kamen Rider crossover when?

But it didn't do him any good, did he? Your entire argument hinges on the idea that amoralfaggotry gets shit done, but it doesn't.

After they slaughtered his twin brother like a wild animal.

Yeah
Someone must have told you that you aren't special or something

You really want to be on the other side of that line?

>threatening
Fuck, the cringe doesn't end

First off, i'm not OP or the guy you previously responded too. Second, the fact that you have to paint anyone with an opposing argument as someone with problems and an agenda just shows how pathetic you are.

How does the Symbiote's mouth work considering there's supposed to be a human inside?

>Moralfags will justify this bullshit
Based Wolverine is the only one who knows whats up.

That's some sjw bullshit speak
You think you're hard?
You could kill and not be changed completely?
Fucking kids

>fiction isn't reality no matter how much you want it to be.

So what? I cannot call out comic heroes on their bullshit codes and ideals just because they are fictional?

Here's the second page. Just look at that smug fucking face. He massacred an entire town and he gets away with it, and he'll do it again and again, and he knows who he owes it too.

I am not saying I am go out there and murder bad people. I am criticizing someone who had the power and ability to end a serious threat to society but choose to bitch out because of some retarded ideals. Spiderman is not noble for sparing Carnage and the people who support his way of thinking are just as bas as the mass murders.

You are so easily seduced by the dark side

Had you actually read my argument, i was criticizing them for not letting guys like Punisher to their thing. It's one thing to be a moralfag. It's another to push your moralfaggotry onto everyone and everything. In any situation where someone with balls is about to kill the villain, they'll ALWAYS prioritize fighting the hero and letting the villain escape to commit more evil. And it's obvious they're doing it because they feel guys like that invalidate their entire philosophy. It's pathetic.

You support Garfield for president?

What are you talking about, LOOK AT THAT SMUG MOTHERFUCKER. He just committed mini-genocide and he's getting off Scott free because mun uncle Ben got shot so kiwing is no no waaah.

You think Frank Castle is happy and well adjusted?
You can be happier than this

The symbiote mutates the host.

I mean you can, but you're completely and utterly wrong. Your argument that their codes and ideals are idiotic are based on a selective interpretation of comic reality that doesn't hold up to even casual scrutiny.

You need to have patience and resilience.
Toy are already broken when you sink that low.
That's what they want

How come no one every bat an eye or tell Logan off, when he kills someone? How can he kill?

What does that have to do with anything? He's miserable, but we're not going on about how moralfags should kill. Frank is literally 100% hero and good, always prioritizes saving innocents, ready to die for them, loves kids, cares for people etc. Yet he's also FAR more effective then Spider-Man or Daredevil. Fuck, he doesn't even have a rouges gallery except for one asshole who's basically plot armor incarnate. And it's ABSOLUTELY OK if Spider-man refuses to kill. But stop fucking stopping people who do, especially in situations like this . How can you justify this shit? Pushing his moralfaggotry on a dude whose daughter was horribly murdered. Inexcusable.

He does it in the heat of battle, also they know he's SUPER traumatized and crazy. But yea, it's bullshit.

What are you talking about, they wont get anything they want, because they'll be dead.

I wholly disagree. The existence of heroes within the same universe with different ideals that produce results (The Punisher), allows us to judge the ideals of other heroes that fail to produce results as retarded.

Then we would all just be a descending series of punishers
All hope lost
What makes you need revenge so bad?

Optimus Prime, probably the biggest paragon of morality in fiction, BTFO'S moralfags forever.

You have no foresight

>Threatening.

OP's ideas of threatening are.

>Fuck you say bitch?
>I'll kick your ass
and
>it doesn't change the fact that it makes me want to bite my own face off

What a fag.

What is it with you people thinking that if somebody kills once, they'll become a bloodthirsty monster?

Yeah, he sure has done a great job against the Kingpin and Jigsaw.

Iunno, why haven't you gone and murdered your local sex offender yet?

I'm not saying all heroes should kill, i'm saying let those that do do their thing.
>
>Kingpin
He can't get to him, also Marvel's main criminal so plot armor.
>Jigsaw
Plot armor incarnate because Frank needs at least ONE iconic villain.
If this is your idea of a counter-argument, just stop.

Is that what you think we are saying?
Is everything so black and white with you all the time?

Apparently it is with you. I have a very simple philosophy about this stuff. You act like a man, you get treated like a man, you act like an animal, you get put down like one. Of course, there are also factors like what got the person into crime, what crimes they've committed, and how much they're willing to change, but this is fucking CARNAGE we're talking about. He'd need to get ass-raped by Mephisto for a century before he BEGAN to get his just desserts.

No. Punisher is exactly as effective as Spider-Man - both of them permanently takes down ineffective, inconsequential mooks, but are completely ineffective against their real villains because if they were effective, the story would be over. If Punisher just threw his enemies in jail, he wouldn't be any less effective than he is now, and if Spidey killed his, he wouldn't be any more effective. You're operating under a fundamental misunderstanding of how the superheroic world works.

Listen
I wish we could do that
But we as humans are still animals
And we stand on a slippery slope at all times
We could be wild again before we know it
It's not that we let Frank and even Mephisto do their thing
It's that they can't all be stopped
We can only try to be better
Perhaps even a paragon

>TMNT

Rarely killed, and even then that's exclusive to the comics that no one gives a shit about.

>Power Rangers

A rotating cast of people with variable morals destroying demons/clay figures? The fact that you even brought them into this discussion is stupid.

>Samurai Jack

When has he EVER killed anything that wasn't a demon/robot?

This art looks amazing, whats it from? Makes me want to get into spider-man

Except Punisher kills a lot of small-time supervillains and serial killers which would otherwise break out during the mountain of prison breaks that regularly occur in comics.
>You're operating under a fundamental misunderstanding of how the superheroic world works.
Not really, especially considering that a good number of people Frank kills are shown to have actually been captured by Daredevil and the like and simply fucked the system, and would do so again. Anything else?

He massacred those bounty hunters.

And Spider-Man captures a lot of low level criminals who aren't interesting and don't reappear again. It's just how comics work - if they're interesting, they're coming back, and if they aren't, then they're gone for good.

Not him, but you're mixing your arguments here. The discussion is about the morals behind killing a violent, irredeemable sociopath, not the narrative reasons for not killing villains.

To respond to you and answer the OP at the same time:

Moralfags are annoying as fuck because they conflate the two ideals at all times.

That's it. That's the ticket. That's the whole fucking argument, solved, and served up to you on a plate. Have a nice day.

>Rarely killed, and even then that's exclusive to the comics that no one gives a shit about.
Poseur

But the narrative reasons are what matters. In the real world, you lock violent, irredeemable sociopaths in prison and keep them from getting out. Life without parole generally works pretty well for keeping violent, irredeemable sociopaths from continuing to kill. But that doesn't work in comics, because that would mean they can't have recurring villains. That's why they have revolving door prisons. Amoralfags don't get that, and instead point to the revolving door prisons as the reason the villains come back, and shit on the heroes for not killing them. They don't get that won't work either, for the same narrative conventions that create revolving door prisons. Either the hero will never manage to take the villains down, or they'll just come back through other narrative contrivances. Killing villains would literally just be for the edge of it.

None of that matters, the only thing that matters is that moral fags are annoying

>you're not allowed to be annoyed, let me tell you why

You wanna know what else is bullshit? "If you kill him, you'll be just like him"

Sounds more like amoralfags are thin-skinned and whiny.
>reeeeee stop oppressing me by making arguments!
>respect my fee-fees!

More like you're being a damage control fag for something that doesn't require it, since this thread was just supposed to be about making fun of the nerds who are moralfags.

Transformers has the luxury of not being capeshit, so ridiculous morals that aren't expected in any other media well...aren't expected

Yea, but it's amazing how he obliterated Batman, Daredevil, Spider-man and anyone else like that.
>If i were like you, if i could only think of myself, i would never do this.
It's amazing how well written this is. He's saying he's willing to dirty his hands for the greater good, and at the same time calling moralfags out on their shit, pointing out that there is no nobility or heroism in letting complete monsters run loose, just a selfish sense of holier-then-thou superiority and the fear of living with one's self should they cross the line.

Near the end of Maximum Carnage

>Fuck, he doesn't even have a rouges gallery except

Hello casual

I always assumed tar

Not only that but he's demonstrating that placing your morals and honor before the safety of people is fucking selfish. He knew that if he spared Galvs, the dude would just return to ruin things once again.

Optimus is a good hero because he knows when to spare people , which he usually does , and when to pull the trigger.

I think the whole Kingdom Come thing, despite being rather high on the Golden Age wankery, had a decent idea: if too many supes start killing, EVERYONE will start killing, for stupid and minor things, then you get super powered anarchy.

It's find to kill every now and again. Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, sometimes a villain just needs to die because they pose too much of a threat to whatever is in danger, be it a city or the universe. They seem to be pretty smart about it though.

Spider Man shouldn't kill though, he's the moral center for a lot of people and a good role model. He's no soldier or warrior or god, he's just a young guy who wants to do the right thing.

I don't think Sociopaths can contemplate their past deeds, Surfs. That's why they're so fucked up in the first place, remorse just isn't something they can comprehend.

Optimus Prime is a military commander, fighting in a war, and is executing the enemy commander for war crimes. Batman, Daredevil, and Spider-Man are civilians who have chosen to take the law into their own hands. If you don't understand how a battlefield execution being carried out by a General is different than a vigilante killing someone instead of bringing him to justice, you're not just edgy, you're fucking stupid.

>casual
Literally kill yourself you stupid smug fuck, Frank is my favorite Marvel hero and i've read just about everything he appears in. Let me guess, you read Max and now you think you're an expert? Faggot.

Joke's on you, Surfer knows that. He was politely saying that Carnage is gonna be like that forever.

This is post war and Galvatron was not an enemy commander. Neither Optimus or Galvatron were doing what they were doing in a military setting.

>Optimus Prime is a military commander, fighting in a war, and is executing the enemy commander for war crimes. Batman, Daredevil, and Spider-Man are civilians who have chosen to take the law into their own hands. If you don't understand how a battlefield execution being carried out by a General is different than a vigilante killing someone instead of bringing him to justice, you're not just edgy, you're fucking stupid.

>Killing is ok if the government tells you but otherwise it's not

You are a jackass, why do women even try to pretend to be into this shit? Girls like you are fucking retarded.

Not that guy but you are a fucking casual

I bet i've read more Marvel comics then you've read comics period, faggot.

On the topic of Carnage and the 'him getting sentenced to death', isn't that kind of impossible? I mean, both because Cletus Kasady is clearly insane, and because of the symbiote itself.

IIRC, Eddie Brock got cleared of the crimes he was responsible for as Venom, because the symbiote was altering his mindset, and Eddie wasn't in complete control of himself. While Kasady is obviously a monster, and was a murderer long before he acquired the Carnage symbiote, he wasn't sentenced to death, just imprisonment. And since Venom was cleared of all crimes as Venom, wouldn't the fact that Carnage was in an equal position make it difficult to sentence him to death for those crimes? He just got tossed back into prison in Superior Carnage Annual when separated from the symbiote, to go back to his old sentence. I dunno, this might all be some random bullshit thoughts, but that's my theory on why they haven't tried to put the death sentence on him.

That, and of course, status quo.

isn't being paralyzed and entrapped for the rest of your life worse than being killed?

fucking

moralfags

Id you think The Punisher doesn't have a rogues gallery, you haven't read any comics.

Hell you haven't even watched any comic book movies, queer. And by the way, you're a fucking pussy. You're not allowed to read Punisher,

Is he insane though? He just likes hurting people, he's not delusional, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Surfer believes that all life is precious and that killing should be a last resort. However, despite being the nicest guy ever, he's steal an alien cosmic being, and better writers can really bring that out. In his eyes, leaving something alive in torment is more respectful of life then murder. So, while he respects Carnage's right to live, he also protects other from him and delivers justice.
In short, don't fuck with the Silver Surfer. He will fuck you up in ways you can't imagine while being fully content in the knowledge that he is in the absolute moral right as far as the universe (and not just petty human morals) is concerned.

>acting tough on Cred Forums
>and Cred Forums of all things
What's the matter, daddy roughen you up again?
Let's hear that rogue's gallery, then.

>a soldier is the same thing as a vigilante
>execution is the same thing as murder
Go to bed, Timmy. There's school tomorrow.

>joker wisens up for once in his life and just legs it without making a quip

kek

>soldier
they weren't in that function at the time
>execution
Not a war, so no. It was just murder.

>it's ok to murder someone if you wear the right uniform

>context and jurisdiction is important to determining when an act of violence is legal or justified
WOAAAAAAH

>When has he EVER killed anything that wasn't a demon/robot?
A lot of those robots seemed sentient.

I've never read a punisher comic in my life and
>Barracuda
>Jigsaw
>Bonebreaker
>Bushwacker
>The russian

What does legal have to do with justified? Bringing it back to Carnage, a cold-blooded murder of the man is definitely illegal, but how is it unjustified?

>>Barracuda
Baracuda is Max character you stupid fucking cunt.
>>Jigsaw
Good job, retard, already mentioned him.
>Bonebreaker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
See, this is how i know who i'm dealing with here. Bonebreaker is an X-Men villain, you stupid little shit, he may have crossed paths with the Punisher, but fuck, in that case just give him half of Daredevil's rogues gallery too. No, you saw him in the arcade game and now you try to pass it off as comic book knowledge. You fucked up kid, you fucked up.
>>Bushwacker
I'll give you that one, but then again, he hasn't been prominent lately. And that's what, two guys? Some rogues gallery.
>>The russian
You meant the guy that appeared twice and was killed both times? Yup, standard Punisher rogue right there guys.
If you ACTUALLY read comics, you would have mentioned Saracen, The Rev, Medalion and Mr Badwrench, guys like that who'd be known by someone who actually read Punisher beyond his most mainstream runs and tittles. But like the predictable little shit you are, you use Max characters, characters you saw in fucking video games and literal one (or two) off villains from his most famous runs. And you dare acts so fucking smug with that image. We are done here.

Yes.

When are we going to stop pretending that SM isn't batman but poor

>Let's hear that rogue's gallery, then.
K, casual

>murder is cool if the military does it
Kill yourself

10. Mentioned
9,It's been a really long time since i read Circle of Blood, but i'm pretty sure this is a one-off character Frank kills. So, yea.
8.One-off character Frank killed.
7.Two-off character Frank killed.
6.Hero.
5.Hero.
4.X-Men villains.
3.A pretty good choice, but Frank killed him a while back.
2.Daredevil's main rogue.
1.The first thing he did is fucking kill these schmucks.
So, yea. Anything else, casual?

Why is Batman such an ass?
Seriously, a bullet to the head would have been a swift and merciful death too.

Punisher has rogues regardless of if they die, if you think that matters stick yo capeshit queergirl casual who got into comics when you saw Iron Man and thinks super heroes are just so kewl

Seriously girls don't need to be into this shit

That also doesn't account for villains like Barracuda, Maginty and the Irish mob, or the Russian

>being this BTFO
Jesus, i'm sorry i hurt your feelings. Seriously, you come off as someone who can absolutely not handle anyone not agreeing with them, let alone, god forbid, them being right. You're not gonna make it far with that attitude.

>TMNT

Even they have a more realistic vigilante outlook.

In Mirage and 2k3 that establish early on their moral code:
- nonlethal force on thieves, crooks, common thugs, and misunderstood mutants.
- lethal force on assassins, bounty hunters, alien invaders, mad scientists, gang leaders, and world destroyers

Hell, there was even an episode where Mikey went to a universe where the turtles were superheroes and splinter was a supervillain, and they didn't hesitate to kill Splinter when he risked lives.

Are the guys who defend the status quo really going to feel jipped just because DC/Marvel has a hero kill off a villain the end of an issue/run/series?

>Hell, there was even an episode where Mikey went to a universe where the turtles were superheroes and splinter was a supervillain, and they didn't hesitate to kill Splinter when he risked lives.
Man, there's like 20 alternate reality episodes. There's even a "bonus" season which features the turtles being transported to some prehistoric time or dimension. I have to watch this again.

They've made their stance extremely clear, going by the shoot on sight orders surrounding Carnage and things like him. It should be open season by now. The army, the local police force, the entire goverrnemt has deliberately attempted to kill him. At the very least killing in self defense would be doubtlessly justified.

Spidey is just to wracked with guilt. It's his greatest flaw.

This is why I miss Assassin and Grim Hunt Spidey, lordy.

Pretty sure God would have called for Cletus's head too, given the track record.

You know what the damndest thing is? Just earlier in this series, Spider-Man was legitimately going hard in his attempt to kill Cletus. That's what ruined it for me and Well's stuff, because he just made a sharp turn to, 'No, you don't get to avenge your daughter. Yeah I tried to do the same earlier, but you don't get to.'

The fuck, Peter? You mangled a man for life because he killed jean DeWolffe and you know damn well a godddang shotgun ain't gonna kill a nigga with a symbiote in his bloodstream. Let him fucking vent.

does that have a current TPB collection in print?

>Just earlier in this series, Spider-Man was legitimately going hard in his attempt to kill Cletus
I just read it and i can't find that. They fought, but it wasn't anywhere near Spidey trying to kill him.
Then there's this shit.
Agent Venom, a fucking SOLDIER, about to kill him and end the nightmare.

When Spider-man fucks everything up. Had another contingency not been conveniently completed right after this (something Peter had no idea about), they would have all died.

IIRC SPidey was talking along the lines of 'enough is enough' and 'Put you down'. Cletus was laughing all the while though, since he's, I guess, extremely durable.

>NO ONE DIES
...Geez, Thanks Wells, SLott.

That was Cap.

Huh, I'll have to look again, but for now I'll stand corrected. Nothing wrong with that.

Why do we have to keep having this discussion? The "No Kill Rule" wasn't even a moral thing, it was a way to keep the status quo because if heroes went around using deadly force in self-defense there would be no rouges gallery for anyone. Trying to apply real life morals to fucking big two comic books is pretty autistic honestly.

Ok

Do...do you not know how Rogue Galleries work?

Killing the shit out of Carnage or Joker would be right though.

>Pushing his moralfaggotry on a dude whose daughter was horribly murdered.

I think it was implied that he ate her.

Maybe. Dude is of the belief that it's everyone else who is delusional and insane for believing in things like morality and order, and that we should all live like the Crossed because in his mind that's the actual normal that everyone is stubbornly in denial of while he sees the truth.