Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

doodleordie.com/r/JCwArU7teX
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
strawpoll.me/11255815
strawpoll.me/11255963
strawpoll.me/11255980
3drod.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/sLbasu-bDQA
misterpoptarts.tumblr.com/post/149935218521/doodled-fan-fusion-of-lapis-amethyst-blue
troffie.tumblr.com/post/150005309253/here-are-some-of-my-drawings-from-buddys-book
troffie.tumblr.com/post/138060638528/some-more-drawings-from-the-answer
troffie.tumblr.com/post/137849216193/photo-album-drawings-from-stevens-birthday-3
troffie.tumblr.com/post/136711092913/more-animationboards-from-the-answer
troffie.tumblr.com/post/130710702758/some-of-the-drawings-from-when-it-rains-this
troffie.tumblr.com/post/121960032218/here-are-some-of-the-drawings-that-went-into-rose
youtu.be/_nW5AF0m9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=qSsNVM4ZxcA
discordapp.com/channels/192317048955731968/192317048955731968
steamcommunity.com/id/sdgorilla
vid.me/BIWx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAeqCcOsT6s
youtu.be/KWoF1jylC6U
youtu.be/_jWZheC4rZY
youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI
vid.me/WwPN
youtu.be/mXnIPyCvANo
youtube.com/watch?v=pCSb5Jr_1Z0
i.imgur.com/TSve5UJ.jpg
orig13.deviantart.net/d412/f/2015/263/2/c/_sold__ooak_steven_universe_stevonnie_by_littlerevenant-d9596ph.png
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/4a/25/ff4a25708e5c40f38615258f149de09c.jpg
i.imgur.com/sL41v0C.jpg
orig13.deviantart.net/cdb4/f/2015/355/3/a/untitled_by_lilliamslasher-d9kypg1.jpg
spacedrunk.tumblr.com/tagged/steven-universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Lamar Autistic?

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Jasper is fat

SEXY

>Autistic
No but he is terrible and needs to be shit canned or given perspective lessons. Onion gang was NOT okay

I want to marry Lapis

And a man

i want them to have secks

Will a Lapis-Amethyst fusion form a cuter Malachite?

It'd form a different gem, because Amethysts aren't Jaspers.

It'll form a lazy piece of shit

Here we go.

I wouldn't say I have a corruption fetish, but I do seem to be consistently aroused by it.

I want to flood tumbler with Mysterious Woman x Greg fan art and laugh at the results.

hey kid

u wan malachite?

draw with us. as in, with me.

Here's what you can achieve if you join! Not really, no.

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

OH! cute, I think I have a favorite fusion(if they ever fuse and if it's ever this cute)

Do it. Post screenshots.

Pearl's pearl's color, or tint, is consistently pink. Even when the lighting isn't pink, when it's shaded, it appears to be pink. Shit, take any moment in the show and you will see what I mean.
Sometimes it looks plain white due to a strong white lighting. Sometimes it will look blue, likewise, due to a strong blue lighting, but if you take a natural environment, just any environment, it will look slightly pink tinted.

But anyway, her gem color being pink makes sense, she's a pink diamond pearl, her hair color is pink. But she is definitely not Pink Diamond's pearl, her gem would have had to have a perfectly round shape, which it doesn't.

I think this supports the idea that she was Rose's personal pearl and that explains her obsession with Rose which she still struggles with to this day.

>implying Pearl will ever get anywhere near a human vagina

that would require you dedicating your amazing art skills to such an awful ship.

Which would require you to have invested some skill points into drawing rather than dumping it all into shitposting.

/freaks/ never die!

WHy does this remind me of the Sally sexdoll some sonic autist made out of the girlfriend he murdered?

They'd have a despicable personality if it's anything to think about. Either really obsessed with fun or ultra-pessimistic, and Amethyst isn't fond of Lappy, anyway.

They're better apart.

LET US KNOW IF THERE IS A HIATUS CN
FREE US FROM THIS TORMENT

As opposed to a dog vagina?

Seriously, what the fuck was going on this episode? Steven's head and hair were huge.

There is, now go back to /trash/

Subtle kek

>what the fuck was going on this episode?
Lamar

Please do it. Make a tumblr blog dedicated to Mystery x Greg.

>Pearl's pearl's color, or tint, is consistently pink. Even when the lighting isn't pink, when it's shaded, it appears to be pink.
It really really doesn't. Even the pictures you're posting keeps having pink even in the backdrop.

It's a cartoon man, if it was meant to be seen as pink, it'd be colored pink all the time, just as Amethyst's gem is colored purple all the time, and Jasper's is colored orange all the time, and etc. It wouldn't just be snuck in the tinting that appears in specific lighting.

>crushing it with pearl

>crushing pearl

It's going to be incredibly awkward.

WAKE ME UP

>RealHumanBones.jpg

Do you want him to die or something?

>best boy is worst gem
Fucking delete this
Charlie is pure and perfect!

Is this episode the worst case of Lamarring yet?

I don't mind Tinydot and Tallpis, but literal chibi Steven is too much.

Every pang of the Murdercock doubles his lifespan.

They would form an angry sarcastic brat that does what she wants
Moodiest teen alive

I want Amethyst to get a boyfriend and laugh at the results

That's more of Jasper's thing

fuck lapis

this is pearl country now

As I said, the burden of proof relies on how much you're willing to look back onto the show. All the scenes she makes an appearance in, you will be able to tel lthat the constant coloring of her gem is pink.

Take pic related as another random example. Whereas Pearl's skin color remains pink, her gem is shaded with a pink tint.

Okay, so everyone has talked about Pearl's hair being pink. But about her eyes? They're cyan blue, so what does that mean in terms of who she was owned by? Her blush is also blue.

Fuck both. They are trash that should have been poofed and bubbled for the shit they put everyone around them through.

>Whereas Pearl's skin color remains pink
white*

>someone colored my Greg and Mystery Girl fanart
god bless

(you)

>Her blush is also bluee
That's to emphasize the fact she's an ayy lmao. Havin her blush be a generic pink or red would be boring.

>Video meant to trigger
>Everyone laughed instead of getting mad

He should have posted this to tumblr.

>Look if it's a pink pearl it'd still be pink in the night time.
Lol what? Even the bright yellow star on Pearl's uniform changes fucking color in night time scenes when the lighting changes, see picture.

Do you not understand the basics of color and how light affects the perception and how that's used to create mood?

Pearl's gem has a pink tint in the official default color scheme character illustrations. It's pink when all the other colours are shown as basic default, and only not pink in exceptional lighting conditions where all the other colors are fucked too.

It's not white, it's pink.

>that
>pink
Nigger that is off white. If sugar wanted people to think Pearl was Pink Diamond's she would have made her gem fully pink. That isn't even some sort of subtle foreshadowing its just your mind making the facts fit your theory instead of the other way around.

Post Horror Gems

Not necissarily.
In the new game, all the pearl colors have the same white/gray skin and cyan eyes.

Notably, she's the only one that was colored based on her eye color in The Answer.
Everyone claims she had a white color in it, but it was actually a teal/cyan like her eyes.

I'm shocked there aren't any good custom Steven Universe dolls yet. They're either horrifying plushes or nightmare fuel that look like Satan from that Mark Twain special.

How exactly does the Ultimate Quartz, a veteran of the Gem war, get stalemated by Stevonnie who is 75% human, half of whom has basic fencing training and has never been into serious combat besides mindless monsters. And the other half that more or less sucks at fighting but has good defense.

If all it takes to counter the Ultimate Quartz is crappy fusions, you'd think Homeworld would be using it more often. Perhaps they have a legion of force fusions in the making.

Where are you seeing any pink in this image?

>tried to show this show to my niece
>week later I ask her if she likes it so far
>asked if I was gay, because the show was "weird and gay, and steven is annoying."

>tfw you are gay
>start wondering if I only like the show because it fuels my big woman fetish

pearls virtually come in every color irl, so her color palette has lots of colors.

since pearl is a free pearl she prob chose her own colors since blue pearl and yellow pearl were designed for their diamonds.

>Pearl fags want their waifu to be the "bad girl" now
Holy kek guys. Pearl is a spastic aunt character. Not a bad girl.

>Pearl's gem has a pink tint in the official default color scheme character illustrations
Post it then so people will stop arguing.

>If sugar wanted people to think Pearl was Pink Diamond's
Not them but why would she want people to think it if it's supposed to be a surprise
It would have to be super subtle

Tell her about your waifu
Work it

Jesus christ, where did you find that abomination?

But what about yellow Pearl? Doesn't she have yellow eyes?

>Even the pictures you're posting keeps having pink even in the backdrop.
Oh my god you're so desperate to stay deep in denial it's sad.

Look, here is her official character pic, default outfit and colouring, no backdrop. This is the basic color scheme that is changed depending on the situation, or shown like this in scenes with neutral lighting.

It's meant to be seen as pink.

her blush being blue signifies her being cute

So I was rewatching Bismuth and I noticed that the battle that took place at the strawberry fields was called "The battle of the zigguraut"

In other words, the Pyramid Temple was the focus of the bloodiest battle in the gem war.

Now are you going to tell me that the Pyramid Gem isnt WD?

googled "steven universe doll"

Pearl is truly bad ass, she's probably killed more gems than anyone on the show
Just because she drops the spaghetti doesn't mean she won't kick your ass

So are we on hiatus now?

Testing the waters to see who browses /sug/ this time of the week.

strawpoll.me/11255815

shoosh, don't ask that question

And there I go forgetting my image

you could just have checked on paint yourselves. It's a very, very light pink, but pink nonetheless.

I wonder when Pearl stopped using swords and started to use her spear in the war.

My stomach hurts looking at this picture.
Please delete it.

>very, very light
So in other words just enough to be from the lighting.

>Now are you going to tell me that the Pyramid Gem isn't WD?

Why would modern Homeworld vessels still bear her insignia if she's stuck on some upside-down pyramid on Earth?

Really makes you think

Except for the fact ot also appears to be very light pink when the lighting isn't even pink.

yes

>what genitals do you have
Useless question

>mental image of a little girl calling her grown ass aunt a gay faggot for liking a gay show
>just pic related

Why is this so fucking funny. I'm imagining some fucking awkward catwomanon getting chastised by a normie loli for liking queen shit.

Yeah like Garnet having two different gems was SOOOOOO SUBTLE
Its not subtle. It is your mind forcing the evidence to fit the theory.

explain this

>badass pearl
>killed more gems than anyone
lol, no. She's gotten poofed protecting Rose more than anyone on the show though, and Rose kept healing her. All we REALLY know she's done was pulled Centi out of her cockpit. Pearl is still a loser though.

She's a special kind of Pearl.

Your niece is a roastie whore tell me where that bitch nigga lives I'm slap her

>the lighting isn't even pink.
Oh, you're blind. My bad

After shattergem made her spear before Rose bubbled that negress

muh dick

dic.png

Because she was replaced user. Either they made a new one, or they filled her post with a Cubic Zirconia and the latter is hidden from view because her gem is on her chest instead of her head, where WD's gem actually was

>Terrifying Renegade is a loser
fuck off lapisfag

postan

TERRIFYING
RENEGADE
PEARL

She had to learn how to summon it at some point. She also learned how to shoot lasers from it at some point after the war.

>pulled Centi out of her cockpit
Just fucking stop this stupid bullshit, there was nothing to suggest that at all from Centipeetle's drawings.

Why didn't they build a new mommy for Jasper?

Oh...you're not being serious.

>All we REALLY know she's done was pulled Centi out of her cockpit
Wrong. Did you not see The Answer where she poofed multiple Homeworld gems?

>peridot gemstones can originate from meteors

I think Pearl's origin is something they'd wanna hide more than something that was to be revealed in the S1 finale. They wouldn't want something that still hasn't been revealed in S4 to be obvious like Garnet was

>Terrifying Renegade Pearl
Did you losers ever stop and consider they don't mean she's frightening in the sense she kicked ass, but frightening in the way her very stance goes against the social conduct of Gem society, and that was what was frightening about her?

She sure hit Jasper like a meteor.

In general, a pearl in a cartoon is colored white with a undertone of pink. This is not a winning argument.

Pearl:
>poofed 4 amethysts/jaspers at once
>poofed a giant Ruby fusion
>stood her ground against a Jasper
>survived the war despite all this
>loser

are you ok?

peri makes the cotton candy at 9:11pm

PD was publicly assassinated. That couldn't be covered up. WD was corrupted which raises some real serious issues about how she was corrupted, so they covered it up

I'm deadass user. Ive been sitting on a mountain of evidence for the better part of a year now. Naturally it's my least popular theory

Skipped that episode because it looked like shit :^)
Garnet is a terrible character, and I don't wish to watch an entire episode about what a hardcore lesbian she is.

blep

>Skipped
Stopped reading there, opinion has been officially discarded.

I've seen more neat sculptures than dolls

>flyyyy like a comet

Garnet was clearly shitting her pants when Pearl had her sword pointed at her. She was fightened of her TWICE even, cause she almost poofed Sapphire.

fucking Periposter

No. She's seen as all-yellow through the yellow glow of the communicator.
But in the shot from within YD's command chamber, you can see that she's got whitish skin like the CG Pearl

I think that's a reach
She was slicing physical forms up left and right back in the day, she earned the reputation of terrifying

>Pearl isn't doing it
>even fucking Lapis is doing it

Titan-quality wew

Oh so you're just baiting. Glad to hear no one is actually this retarded.

When will being a perifag be a bannable offense? I'm the guy who corrects Jasperfags on their name and even I think they're the worst waifufags.

>Numales think you need to watch every episode, including the shit ones, in order to have a correct opinion
This is why people think /sug/ is cancer

I'm talking about her eyes you goof, not her skin.

What's her problem with organic life?

is it because we poop

Yes

I want to see Jasper fight Pearl so she can get her ass kicked, but also love having her ass kicked by a Big

/freaks/*

>lips

Man I love Peridot but sometimes you Periposters are too much. And you have a reason to call Pearl a loser when she was on perfect equal grounds with Peridot in Back to the Barn.

lapis would totally blep with little convincing
she already pffbbbthss happily

Bit of an exaggeration there.
Yes, Garnet was scared.
But do you know if it was because of Pearl or because of the sword pointed at her face.
Honestly, give Garnet a weapon at that point and she loses the fear factor imposed by Pearl.

>That face
>Barefoot

MUUUUUUUUUUUH DIIIIIIIIIIIICK

that would hurt and possibly dislocate her hip
inb4 can only draw right legs

>steps off the ship and right into a cowpie
>comes up with the idea for the cluster that same night

>I'm the autistic loser who feels the need to comment on every /freak/ post
And why should I care what you have to think again?

It's because they're boundless and imaginative, not programmed out of the ground with set instructions. Basically, they're a virus and get in the way of a system with plans and stern organization.

Jasperfags*

Because organic life is completely random
You don't know what you're going to get when you make a baby

You can't pass over an episode and then just ignore it's events if you're going to discuss a character's past actions.

She didn't know who or what she was anymore, that played a factor in her being fearsome of what was happening.

uh oh

Jasperfag*

Lapis has nice feet, but Amethyst has nasty feet. Go figure.

/freaks/*

/freaks/*

Well yeah, especially when said episode has a lot to do with the opinion you're arguing about
>"numales"
that doesn't even make sense, does it? wew

Jasperfags*

Really makes you think.

Pearl is getting too cute

>Post /sug/ meme
>labeled as Peri poster
Why are there so many retards on /sug/ right now?

Really? The fact that he posted a maga image wasn't an immediate indicator to stop reading?

Sapphire doesn't seem to be a combat type of gem. Ruby is truly the only one with combat experience. She was up against a Pearl who poofed countless gems right in front of her, of course she's going to be afraid of this very same Pearl having a sword pointed at her.
Nowadays Garnet can take out Pearl easily, but back then? Doubt it.

yes

I knew it all along.

*/freaks/

You'll never win this fight, user.

Don't assume Jasperfags are any better.

About feet.

Jasperfags*

I love this show but I hope to God it wraps up as soon as possible and Sugar moves on to do something less preachy and without all the shitters she has on her crew.

Mayor Dewey, I want you to leave.

post the best fanart of your OTP

Pearl may have been "frightening" and a "rebel" during her rebellious phase but that's not her anymore. She reminds me of middle aged moms who try and relive the glory days of her youth by trying to act what is currently "cool" in front of her friends and family, but just comes off as tragically old and pathetic.

It's really over isn't it?

I dont see jaspearl happening, but am I the only one who thinks their fusion should be fire opal

A similarly monstrous gem, but not malachite. it would be a really toxic fusion. Amethyst handles power really poorly and Lapis would see too much Jasper in Amy

true, but it would still be similar

You cannot make me
unloyal citizen

>reverse image search
>finds nothing

/freaks/*

Very depending.
Sapphire could have always had the hidden fear factor regardless of how many time she saw it.
But, just because Pearl got a couple of gems doesn't rule out Ruby's chances against Pearl.
Amplify her chances with future vision and maybe 2-5 minutes of prepping and Garnet might be formidable enough to take Pearl on.

*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/*/freaks/

Would Mayor Dewey do?

yeah, we probably wont get more episodes until next summer and then we probably end at season 5. CN likes TTG too much to keep supporting SU

lots of fug
I would too
hence wall

Oh my god, is that Eminem?

>random male Pearl
>random chocolate Pearl

THE REAL SLIM SHADY
EXPOSED

SLIM-

is that MAY-OR DEW-EY in drag?

Imagine eminem writing a song for Pearl

I find Jasper to be a very tragic character. Would love for Steven to go into her mind.

I find it amazing that not one of them got the hair even remotely right.

we hivemind now

yeah dude

no no no
it's all 80's pearl hair .... ha ha

>They're all ugly
SU fans, ladies and gentlemen

user, I have something to tell you...

Looks like Malfoy, to me.

Dear Slim...

what celebrities are or were secretly gems?

rose eats a mcchicken at :^)pm

The qt on the bottom left isn't ugly at all. Too bad she chose a shit wig.

uh oh

I mean the image doesn't really do any of them justice but some of them look alright maybe

Important poll
strawpoll.me/11255963
strawpoll.me/11255963
strawpoll.me/11255963
strawpoll.me/11255963

>She reminds me of middle aged moms who try and relive the glory days of her youth by trying to act what is currently "cool" in front of her friends and family, but just comes off as tragically old and pathetic.

You say that as though it's not a reason to love her.

My tea's gone cold...

>Greg is Yellow Diamond
>Pearl is Blue Diamond

What are they trying to tell us?

I know you fantasize about sucking cock but she was confirmed to be a woman.

YD x BD is best ship?

Tea's nice
gimme some of that

You... actually like that cringe? Fuck man, I'm glad I don't know you personally.

where's the proof

That scene means nothing of the like. Blue and Yellow are opposite colors, Pearl and Greg were on opposite sides but they're actually not that different.

>Implying Pearl didn't have to be kept from baby Steven because she would have tried to kill him first chance she got

If you've ever fapped to Meat Beat Mania as the soundtrack to your porn/pics/art, say Over Easy.

If you've actually CUM to Garnet shaking those hams (without the assistance of other lewd stimuli), say FLAMBÉE!

what a fucking surprise

Jasper's mind is pretty fucked up

>Pearl being cutely autistic is cringe to you

do you think maybe... you are projecting?

wait what
Did you just make this
for me?
I'm a bit flattered . . . maybe?
fucking hell
not going on the wall
baka

>implying that doesn't make her cute

Is this the best SU fanart ever made?

I think so.

Critically important
strawpoll.me/11255980
strawpoll.me/11255980
strawpoll.me/11255980

>random chocolate Pearl
That's not Pearl.

Pearl's hair should always be drawn like that, it looks really cute

>Be perifag
>Vote yes
Now the poll is rigged and can't be trusted

>grungey Jasper with hair beads pushing mermaid Lapis with mirror eyes in a wheelchair through wavy fire as Malachite stands by
>and also there are floating Ms

Yes, yes it is.

I can't tell if this is amazing or absolute garbage.

It's a conversation piece from hell.

>Cutely autistic

I wasn't here when this episode aired. How did people react to the almost kiss?

stop posting this retardation. You're embarrassing all of us

>that cringe
I think you have too personal a connection to the subject matter. It's played for laughs within the show itself, and isn't really that cringe inducing.

>She reminds me of middle aged moms who try and relive the glory days of her youth by trying to act what is currently "cool" in front of her friends and family, but just comes off as tragically old and pathetic.
Probably has to do with whoever you associate this with.

It's not the show, or the character, it's you user.

I agree

Really good

she has two right hands

I'd prefer it over S
INB4 LESBIAN ERASURE

boy that image is a stretch and a half

I love how Pearl plays the role of the male and Greg the role of the female.

i don't even know why i like this dumb slavic midget

Can gems even produce milk? Like, even if they shapeshifted, it's just a hologram. Can you drink holographic milk and derive sustinance from it?

the chart changed between frames. it's bullshit.

Just use common fucking sense like a rational human being

I smell gremlins

Made this a couple nights ago, but you should put it on the wall, a little personal pic

can Lapis speak whale?

She should permanently wear those clothes desu

MOAR PRISONERS!

>tfw I support all these ships but I still think you're retarded

It's been noticed

No, Blue and Orange are opposite colors.
Though the shade of yellow they use for Greg isnt the same for YD

More importantly: is Lapis cheating on Steven and Bismuth with that whale?

Made it for who
Was it me though?
naaaah fuck that man

She can speak seamen.

that comic was made long ago when the show was just about magical women doing stuff with their little brother

>sapphire expands her harem

>Steven and Bismuth

My influence grows.

What if we were all wrong and Pearl was actually a BD pearl?

Some gems never change

Some one asked for me to draw pearl and I thought of a funny small text, that I put on almost all my things, to ask for you to put it on the wall, it would be a hardy kek

t. lapidot shippers

When will she be back? I miss her telling puns and her boisterous personality. She was Jasper but wasn't complete garbage.

I contributed to the lewd that thread. I'm never letting this meme go.

>Lapis has a thing for hotheads

you're only humiliating yourself, especially by not reading the post that said they support Amedot

that's a pretty nice kek
but fuck no man
this wall is for quality
lew--- art only

>tfw when Pearls fags are the ones image spamming their waifu and acting like her episodes aren't shit, yet since theirs more of them they still call Peri fags cancerous.
This is why SU fans need to die.

dog cloaka

>said they support Amedot
They can say that all they want, but it's obvious that they don't. It would be less obvious if lapidot shippers weren't constantly trying to deny it lately.

Same, bro. It's a good memory.

Cincinnati

Pearl's feathery cloaka

i have no idea what this is about, but it's funny as shit.

>le colorwheel maymay

>You... actually like that cringe? Fuck man, I'm glad I don't know you personally.

The only thing that separates you from that user, and the cringey mom, is time.

The good news is that when you become those people, you'll look back on your current state as a teenage asshole and be happy that you don't see the world in that way anymore.

It happens to almost everyone, and those it doesn't happen to are to be pitied.

>lapis' powers have been proven to work with other liquids like juice
Where's the edgy fanart where she uses her powers with BLOOD

what color would Blue Pearl's blush be?

>tfw contrarians exist

I really like this one.

>teenage asshole
Not a teenager, user. I'm a 22 year old college student with a part time job and girlfriend who's about to get his bachelor's degree in film.

Pearl episodes are mostly good though. Peridot episodes are mostly good too.
Steven Universe episodes are mostly good as well.
I like Steven Universe.

>ian sees you memeing

>that censorship

if you just made it a black bar or pearl's gemstone it would be fine. that steven is an instant flaccidifier

honestly, you being retarded about a children's show isn't even all that bad in the scheme of things. It's the fact that you have the right to vote that's the real kick in the sack

>People who don't like what I like are contrarians
This buzzword needs to die.

>edgy

Lapis is too sweet (fucked up) to ever harm (rip and tear) another human being (fuckstick)

which gem would you hug

You sound very sore about people disagreeing with you

Including the shitty townie episodes?!

Blue

which ones would let me get away with it

p e a r l
lapis
peridot

When was the last time we've seen a new gem?

Gems n shiiiiiiiiieeet

>honestly, you being retarded
Not even going to read any further. Maybe if your kind weren't obnoxious sacks of shit I wouldn't have to call you out on being such.

I don't know, user. Some people really are contrarians. For example, Snyder fans who unironically use the word "kino".

>Pearl episodes are shit but everyone thinks they're good because there are too many Pearlfags
Dunno you just came off as a hipster.

Why? are you offended?

Ruby agrees with your stance on censorship.

peridot

going to sleep guys. good night

Jacob's Ladder
40oz shitfacery

unbleached asshole

well the colors in the scene are opposites

but she's already blue. you wouldn't see it.

Goodnight user o/
HAVE A GOOD MONDAY
HAHAHAHAHA

Post rare screenshots

Enjoy!

all of them but garnet and jasper

I like all the townies

where are you from, /sug/?
night user
the bug

Amethyst is purple and her blush is just a deeper shade of purple.

>Vocal minority exists
>They see their fellow faggots shouting as loud as they can
>They think they're the majority
>Thus everyone who disagrees is a contrarian
Dunno you just came off as a mongoloid.

>mfw kirby is cuter than steven

This can't be happening

Remember when we actually thought this was going to happen... and then they fucked up everything by introducing Sheena and going Golden Experience Requiem on Pearl's character arc?

It just did :v

Think of Lapis's blush.

Holy fuck you're getting triggered about a phantom lapidot shipper because people called your color wheel autistic
You are too good

He's not even the original person you responded too. I am. You're getting double team you little faggot.

Imagine lapidot

but Pearl has white skin, so shouldn't her blushing color be like yellow?

>a lot of people disagree with me so they must be a vocal majority
Dunno but you sound like a butthurt contrarian to me.

See any Steven fusions you like lately

I'd rather not

I'm the colorwheel fag, whoever you're talking to isn't me

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

That's such a boring fucking design, though.

>Nigger that is off white.
pink hue tho

It's not meant to be obvious, because the whole situation with Pearl is clearly meant to be a bit of a mystery with slight bits being revealed, like Pearl's willingness to do all the chores being a symptom of her having been created a servant and her relationship with Rose having been master-slave instead of lover-lover etc.

If Sugar did not want people to think Pearl was PD faction, she wouldn't have put her in a PD symbol spacesuit

>white gem
>pink hair
>white skin
>blue eyes
>blue blush
>red bruises
>multi colored clothes
Pearl overall doesn't make sense

so another hiatus rolls in on a fucking filler episode?

Too late

Them being made of two bombastic gems yet looking so serene doesn't help. I still like it though

Constant features in Steven fusions so far:
>dark hair and brows
>Steven's clothes

>implying it's not intentional

simple and mundane is cute

Blue blushes are cute.

They're fucking with us, her whole color pallette is comprised of all of the diamond's colors

Dude it's like, a bare sliver of pink, in certain lighting, and not others.

You are seriously grasping at straws.

I recognise that art style but I haven't seen that one before, nice

pearl episodes are the best ones though

Ah, so all of the gems seem to blush bluish, and if the gem is already a bit blue-tinted or has a strong skin color it shows as just slightly darker

Like if Jasper is orange-red, she'd probably blush grey or brown or some shit like that

What?

How's is it a fuck up? If anything Pearl and Greg will get along better after it because Greg has gone through that shit already.

I don't even need to tell you about your standards, do I?

>yfw Pearl is a literal defect
At the Pearl factory she got her juices mixed with BD/YD/PD/WD injector fluid all at once

>Pearl's blue eyes, white skin, pink hair, yellow pants are supposed to represent ALL the diamonds. I think its to leave it very ambiguous to the viewer who she was intended for. Peridots comment of "and she looks like a fancy one at that" leads me to believe she resembles a high ranking Pearl, but im not sure who dhe would be intended for since jasper calls her gem " misshapen" shes some kind of rejected pearl, maybe given away as a prise(to an abusive gem, and later saved by rose) because she was not considered perfect enough for the diamonds. Thats my guess...

I want Peri to give me a blowjob.

it's back

How can Westeners even compete?

Leave it to the professionals

Clearly she's the top concubine slut and was passed around by all the diamonds for fun.

It's not entirely clear.
It could be the result of the lighting, same as her skin.

Or it could just be that Yellow Pearl has different eye color than normal.
The new game, while the Crew seems to be okay with everything in it, is still barely canon with how it literally has you making a gemsona for it.

That said, still pretty sure all Pearls have white skin at least.

He's right though.

so much shoop her face isn't even a face

draw somethiiiiing

whoa
>_>
would fug

>gems have blue "blood"
Good theory

>LOOoBC was good
Delusional

would you

I am tired of eternal suffering
I want to die and be with pink diamond

It's a trap

Or maybe Pearl is what a every common Pearl looks like. Maybe it's Rose who decided her eye color, hair color, clothe color, etcetera.

have we ever seen Garnet blush?

Believe in Thursday, regardless of how slim the chances are.

yep
as a pearlfag
i hated that episode so much it actually made me stop loving pearl for a while
and that's coming from the guy with a wall full of pearl

Yeah.

>jasper calls her gem " misshapen
Fucking when

literally perfect goddess

touching poel

Maybe they did it to just completely fuck with fans cause they knew people would try to figure out who she belonged to later on.

Or, maybe it's meant as a sign that she didn't belong to any diamond and was instead just a normal, garden variety Pearl like were in all factions.
Memedot called her Fancy in back to the barn in regards to her current look. She could have made herself fancier than she originally was meant to be.

You know, did Peridot's orbs ever come up again?

My #1 fav episode, actually

give it a few years, late 20s is when it kicked in for me. Maybe I'm overstating it to say that everyone becomes the cringy mum, but even if you don't act out on it and buy a sports car or start wearing clothes that make you look desperate, everyone has those moments where they realise they're not 22 anymore, and can sympathize with the poor bugger trying to recapture a part of it.

It doesn't have to be pathetic.There's 90 year olds out there running marathons and crushing life.

It was stupid fun

OPINION
IRREVERSIBLY
DROPPED

The airing schedule is already up on CN. Reruns until Oct 2nd at the very least.

Hunker down sug. Winter has come.

>decals that aren't this

While yes I loved it
It isn't even near as good as Mr. Greg

Steven would be traumatized by endless looping nightmares of the war and getting fusion raped by Lapis and Rose murdering Pink Diamond

Don't think we've ever seen Rose blush, have we?

Would hers be blue too? I feel that'd be weird considering how human her colors are.

Fuck at least when I make the body too small I fix it. Katie and Lamar go off model more than any other boarder.

If someone slapped that on my car, I'd kill Shelby Rabara.

It should be Tiger's Eye tho, almost quartz but not quite and also all Pearl's fusions have some not-crystal clear element of iridescent, chatoyant, or milky lustre to them, they're not clear stones.

> Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle.
> It teaches balance between extremes, moving one out of the world of duality - right and wrong, good and bad, dark and light - and provides an understanding of the underlying unity behind apparent opposites. It brings a more practical and compassionate reasoning to one’s choices,

>Tiger’s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. It encourages one to use their powers wisely, and allows scattered information to be brought together to a cohesive whole. Tiger’s Eye supports necessary change in all aspects of one’s life

>This is a powerful stone that aids harmony and balance, and helps you to release fear and anxiety. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.

>Traditionally it was carried as an amulet against curses or ill-wishing, and is known to give you courage, self confidence and strength of will.

>Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. (…) It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.

Harmony, balance, battle prowess and power, better understanding, confidence, courage, willpower, action, honour

>Steven dies and Rose and S meet
What happens?

For some reason I thought you meant the whites of her eyes and not the iris.

Sorry. I'll go to bed

>Young Greg and S
Right...

I really don't understand you. Did you just hate the episode because your waifu was taken away? Pearl is finally letting go of the past, having fun, getting along with Amethyst by hanging out with her, and showing an interest in humans. It was funny, featured music that generally wouldn't be on the show, and showed a glimpse at a brighter future for Pearl.

No but maybe they will when they need to fix some sort of homeworld technology. And an ep will revolve around them gathering the chemicals that made up the healing fluid inside them

art
Sauce

cancer

Yeah, man, fuck that Anonymous guy's opinions. I never listen to him anyway.

Pearl gets double cucked.

I've talked about this too much at this point
I'm just going to forget about it and look past what i hate about it kinda

Who /utter disdain/ here?

It's a fuck up because they took two characters who hated each other and executed a completely perfect reversal of their relationship. I never knew I could want it until Mr. Greg aired, and then just when they had the most real and wonderful ship possible they forgot about it completely, and never did anything with it ever again.

Pearl is dating Sheena because she resembled Rose, but a much more complicated and equivalent romance would be if she dated greg and then realized they were only dating the memory of Rose that lived inside each other. It could have been beautiful, emotional, tragic and complex, but they said "fuck it, not gay enough."

god DAMMIT Sugar. Why couldn't you just build off of something great? That WAS supposed to be her favorite episode, wasn't it?

>showing an interest in a single human who looks like Rose

Pyramid Gem isn't WD.

She's an elite warrior. When she fights at the mural, she doesn't sport the diamond symbol on her chest, she has a triangle - though she's surrounded by WD diamond symbols, same as Rose is holding the PD diamond symbol. The triangle theme repeats elsewhere, too, on her face on the statue and on her face on the murals (if it's her) etc.

I think she's an elite warrior sent by WD to contain the rebellion, but Rose somehow defeated her, and she was left in the tomb or whatever (the floor of that place already has the new 3-diamond symbol on it, so the pyramid was built after PD got shattered but before the corruption nuke)

Baby steps.

I'm halfway there.

Sure

are you livin' on a prayer?

>Lamar and Katie
Are you sure it's Katie too?

I remember her boards (or at least figuring out which were here's by process of elimination of Lamar posting his boards) that her scenes aren't guilty of bigheadedness.

Or is the WHOLE of Onion Gang suffering from the issue? And Katie tried to mirror that it wasn't whiplash between scenes

It almost felt like I was watching a different character compared to her S1 and S2 self. I loved it and I hope Pearl remains that way.

idk if this show is kinda losing the magic it had from season 1 to early season 3, or if it's just "onion gang" and "future boy zoltron" being so craptastic that's warping my opinion.

it's kinda making me sad, i really don't wanna be cynical and have to lower my expectations when it comes to the future of the show. ;__;

At this point? Yes.

Take my hand
We'll make it I swear

So you're just mad about a ship sinking
Pearl isn't into fat old balding men, deal w/ it. Their relationship is just as great as it is without romance, and it would be weird if it was

Wanting to put the moves on someone because they're hot is a lot more realistic than wanting to fuck someone you've never been attracted to before because you bonded over your mutual dead lover

No way
I mean, I knew Steven Universe was crammed with anime references, but Initial D?
Is SU the show with the BEST FILLER????!

I think a romance between Greg and Pearl would have utterly ruined their relationship. First because the memory of Rose still lives on whithin them, a romance brooming between them would feel almost as if they're cheating on her.

Platonic relationships all the way. Those seem to be highly underrated around these parts

Why are Stevonnie's feet always a point of focus for this show? Is there some hidden meaning to it all?

I'm just hoping that all this filler is a prelude to serious shit going down later on this season.

If the crew doesn't start delivering after the hiatus, I'll probably stop following this series so closely.

No. Steven Universe isn't even a good show.

That's not her user. The one on he right is her. Notice that her hands are cupped the same way as the obelisk? It's also the same way WD's arms are cupped in her moon base mural

incidentally, the one fighting rose is approximately RGB(90, 90, 100) meaning it's blue. She's also seen fighting with water, the trademark of the blue court (see lapis's waterbending and sapphire's icebending.)

There she goes

Stevaroni is gross

WHOOOOOAH
LIVIN ON A PRAYER

Alright guys
Bored guy that knows how to program
I wanna make a crawler
what should I crawl
Can be anything but images would be cool
could be lewd, a tumblr blog, whatever

Yeah, lately I haven't been enjoying it so much. Even the late season 3 episoedes, while good, I did not enjoy as much as earlier ones.

The ominous music in the endings we've had lately lead me to believe that they are indeed building up to something

Gem Harvest when

If only she had stayed gone.

Me too, she's funny as hell when she loosens up

COME BACK

Just do a quick Google search on the signature next time m8
3drod.tumblr.com/

I fucking dont I hated it

those episodes occupy the same space in this season that Love Letters and Rising Tides/Crashing Skies did in season 2

i know a lot of us were hoping 'last one out of beach city' would mean beach city literally gets blown up by homeworld and all the townies die, but alas it was never meant to be

DON'T FLY OFF SO SOON

What exactly can be crawled? Can crawlers be released to other people? I have no programming knowledge. Lewd pics would be interesting though.

We know, wallfag

>in certain lighting, and not others.
It's lightly pink shaded in most situations where the colour schemes are "correct" and the character colours are as default, and only not pink shaded in exceptional situations.

It makes sense because a pearl is supposed to be pale, almost white, so the colouring is very very very light and mainly only visible in the shading.

Its also not consistently grey in neutral daylight, even though pure white pearls have grey, not pink, shading. It's more pink than any other colour. Combined with her hair colour, it points strongly towards PD. We've seen the colouring of the gem's clothes change with regenerations, but hair colour, gem colour, not really.

Jesus man, what's wrong with loosening up

>trying to drown a gem
>trying to drown lapis of all gems

why would they even try to do that? is this breathplay?

yeah we get it you fucking autist

Anyone else not watch Onion Gang and don't ever plan to?

do you even have to ask

>is this breathplay?

It's okay, Jasper knows mouth-to-mouth.

>woman

Watched around 10 S1 episodes yesterday with a friend whos new to the show. It really has a different feel to the show now vs then. Yesterday I saw the gems casually going on new missions, revealing little new things here and there about backstories and history and what-not. Who's to say they can't keep doing that? Now each "filler" episode is whatever is going on around Beach City... Not to say it's all bad, Mindful Education and some other recents have been some of my favorite episodes. Still, it just feels... different. Like the show oddly takes itself too seriously on occasion. I dunno, hard to explain

I watched it but honestly don't bother. One of the very few episodes I would tell someone to skip.

I can make a program to scrape a website
just like . . . anything I guess
some stuff will be harder than others though
I have some crawlers I've already made like paheal tumblr etc

. . . thanks
fucking hell

centi did it for the chaps

beautiful

>he hates Pearl finally letting go of her bitter feelings towards humans
You just don't make sense.

Nah, those episodes tied in with the story and the main characters a lot more. The townie episodes lately have just been their own seperate things. Love Letters prominently featured Garnet and expanded on her character by showing that Ruby and Sapphire's relationship carries over to her. RT/CS while being filler at least tied into events that just occurred. What did FBZ and Onion Gang have to do with anything? They introduced some characters that they ended up putting on a bus immediately afterwards, one of them literally.

The Pyramid Gem is a white table cut rhomboid the size of Steven's head. Look, it clearly produces a darkened reflection when he leans towards it.

It has to be a diamond. No other white/clear gemstones do that, it's a result of light refraction in the lattice. It's one of the reasons diamonds were originally valued for, and why in old painting diamonds are all depicted as black.

cool pic, but seems like the dynamics are reversed

It's because the characters have changed.

Amethyst isn't the annoying big sister who loves to play pranks

Pearl isn't the overprotective, snobby, sometimes annoying bird mom who occasionally fucks up

Garnet isn't the stoic mentor who cracks a joke every now and then

Steven isn't the obnoxious and naive fat kid

They have all changed

it's not even just the filler, not that these filler episodes aren't awful; most of the townie/slice of life/non-gem episodes were great because they either really did seem to develop the humans, include something that could be important later on, or were straight up hilarious. these most recent two literally featured characters who were introduced and left in the same episode, and weren't interesting at all, along with being marred a bit by the increasingly off-model/stylized boarding, mainly from raven, paul, and lamar.

boarding kinda ruined a couple of recent episodes for me too. "message received" and "crack the whip" should've looked way better considering the events that took place in them. "back to the moon" was kinda bland too, and "the kindergarten kid" was atrocious for the most part (esp during the campfire scene).

there's other things i have issues with story-wise, but i'll leave that to another post maybe.

this looks like a SCP

like the kind that crawls into your mouth at night lays its eggs

>he fell for the "Lars is the worst townie meme"
Bad Person /=/ Bad Character

Nobody said that.

Ah you may have a point, though I wouldn't trust direct RGB readings of a pic that's clearly from a dimly lit shaded situation.

Well, but the one on the right, surrounded by the hands, also has on her chest the triangle, in the same position as the gem fighting Rose, suggesting same caste or rank or type of gem, so it sort of supports the idea that the large triangle-chests were some sort of elite soldiers.

In any case I'm fairly sure the pyramid gem is a WD faction gem. Not WD herself but pretty damn important, and will serve as a link to WD and history about her.

Message Received looked great

Crack the Whip and The Kindergarten kid suffered from some atypical studio issue in Korea that made them look distinctly worse than they should be

>tfw even the conspiracy nerd aka worst townie has a cute gf and you don't
maybe i should just root for lars

I'm pretty sure HW wouldn't just bury WD in a temple like that on Earth, a failed colony they evacuated, corrupt-nuked and left a cluster experiment in with the intention to destroy it though.

The pyramid was built around the WD gem, after PD had been removed as the HW symbols on the floor show the new three-diamond format. It was built by HW, with WD included in the symbol on the floor. Why, if they though WD didn't rule any more?

>Joe & Jeff

F

Bullshit biased, cherry picked chart by some 14-year-old on deviant art

IGNORE

That's so outdated.

Here's a Pearl from a Lauren/Hilary ep.
Looks nothing like that one.

He's not just a bad person he's also annoying and whiny

>Jasper
>being in power and drowning, abusing and torturing Lapis so Lapis has difficulty breathing

Yeah it was completely the opposite way around. Why are so many Lapisfags unable to accept the canon actions and character of their waifu?

>tfw everyone else in my life has a gf or bf
>tfw I don't even have a friend
i'm ordering the suicide kit rn

Jeff and Colin are pretty good duo, though

I don't think that's the reason why.

The quality of those episodes are definitely poorer than the rest.

We have to keep in mind Steven Universe does have a budget. It makes sense they will have to cut the quality of some episodes if it means putting more attention/quality/focus in others.

>Didn't even try to match the angle or expression.

Me too buddy

It's all about the classics with me.

Untwist your panties dude, that piece is apart a series of work that represents the struggle of both Jasper and Lapis trying to gain or maintain control of Malachite.

I'll be your friend user. No jokes. We all need friends.

Sure

For second there, I thought I had stumbled on some Homestar Runner murder porn.

Way to get hopes up OP...

So cute

believe me, I've considered this. The issue here is that
>A. Pyramids were famous for being the resting places of dead royalty
>B. The pyramid had every surface completely covered in triangles and every trap and device in the pyramid was triangular in shape.
the latter may seem like an arbitrary thing to get hung up on, but triangles are the era-2 insignias of the diamonds, AND they're significant to real diamonds as well. Real diamonds form microstructures on their surfaces called "trigons" that look like microscopic triangular plates. These plates only appear on real diamonds, not fakes, and thus are used to distinguish them from cubic zirconias and other imitators

In other words, it's a statement both very explicit and very subtle that a diamond is inside

that's true, so i guess they're more comparable to Sadie's Song

i guess season 2 mostly avoided having townie episodes with no relation to the gems by putting one in the Sardonyx arc and then whisking the entire main cast out of beach city entirely for a shit ton of episodes

>Greg is pinker
>Probably why Rose chose him over Pearl

What, do you think I drew that or something? Be real.

Can you give me that paheal program pls

"message received" is honestly the least guilty one there, but there's still some iffy moments there imo, like peri being unusually curvy, some overly playful/expressive faces during what's mostly supposed to be an intense, suspenseful episode, and a bunch of just generally ugly shots. yellow diamond looked great tho, although as hilarious as the angry yellow diamond meme was, it kinda is a symbol of one of the biggest issues with that episode. usually raven and paul know when to tone it down and keep things serious, but they kinda messed up here.

shit, sure. I could always use someone to talk to.
Everyone in this general is awesome, y'all have always been great

when we gonna get cheating garnet

I want to eat a salad out of Lapis' BUTT

>everyone else in my life
>I don't even have a friend
I don't mean to pry but why doesn't "everyone else in your life" include friends?
I mean, if they're acquaintances you could hang out with them and stuff, right?

>nightwear amethyst
good taste m8

Don't know. With as much as Sugar likes dicking around the whole thing is probably just a giant red herring. But the Crewniverse tends to stick to certain tenets of gemology; it's mystifying that they might, in this instance, throw all these properties of white diamonds onto the Pyramid Gem only for it to turn out to be something else.

Maybe White Diamond was corrupted by guilt and then Homeworld dropped her on Earth so she'd be put down when the cluster emerged. Maybe Blue or Yellow assassinated her and dropped her on Earth to hide the evidence. Maybe a hundred different things.

Fuck, man. It may never be addressed.

I know this is /sug/ and not /soc/ but anyone game to share their skype/hangout/imessage/tox?

youtu.be/sLbasu-bDQA

source?

Did this both you in season 1 too? Cause
those boarders have been around since the show started .
I was here for when the sardonyx arc aired and /sug/ didn't really like it. Said the show was going downhill, filler etc. They got even more pissed when the hiatus was followed up by nightmare hospital and sadies song, two episodes that didn't include gems.

notice the crusted poo.
doesn't need flip flops any more with poo shoe

Can I have links to any storyboards or frames drawn by Katie Mitroff if you all know of any?

you can be my autistic robot

>tfw you could have a qt cosplay relationship some day

>but triangles are the era-2 insignias of the diamonds
Yes, but at the same time they're using the old diamond - rhombus shape in the murals to demonstrate the diamond factions, with Rose holding PD or her symbol, and the BD gem fighting surrounded by rhombuses.

So if they'd be using triangles to symbolise diamonds, surely they'd do it to PD as well?

Befriend yourself.

Chill the fuck out it's just fanart lmao

misterpoptarts.tumblr.com/post/149935218521/doodled-fan-fusion-of-lapis-amethyst-blue

Everyone I know lives on the other side of country (my home town), or has a job nowhere close to me. I was still talking to one of my friends over text and skype but she just stopped talking to me one day, no reason given or anything. I haven't really spoken to anyone IRL aside from my parents in ~3 months. I don't interact with people in my classes, just sorta show up and leave as soon as lecture is over. It's been like that for my whole time in college (started 4 years ago)
I have a kik, is that good enough?
t-thanks

No, they're not. Look tat the mural agian. those symbols are triangles. the only odd one out is PD who was no longer a part of the diamond authority since Rose killed her

Just go to her tumblr to see all the ones she has posted, I think it's 'troffie'
She probably has my favorite art style out of all the storyboard artists

Thanks

That's cool, I need to make a new account anyways. Or we could always have a Steven Universe Discord chat. That'd be pretty sweet too.

You and Jasper can be forever alone together

>completely the opposite way around.
Lapis was the one tricked her and was holding her down there in the fusion, but Jasper wanted to be Malachite and she wanted to take control so she could wreck the CG's. And she succeeded in the end before they got btfo

Jasper wasn't some poor helpless victim, she's a warrior with huge power that Lapis had to fight with every bit of her own power to keep control of

Besides it just being a good fanart, stop villainizing or defending only one. It was a two-way struggle and they both had shitty motives

>Katie Mitroff
troffie.tumblr.com/post/150005309253/here-are-some-of-my-drawings-from-buddys-book

troffie.tumblr.com/post/138060638528/some-more-drawings-from-the-answer

troffie.tumblr.com/post/137849216193/photo-album-drawings-from-stevens-birthday-3

troffie.tumblr.com/post/136711092913/more-animationboards-from-the-answer

troffie.tumblr.com/post/130710702758/some-of-the-drawings-from-when-it-rains-this

troffie.tumblr.com/post/121960032218/here-are-some-of-the-drawings-that-went-into-rose

Jasper really needs to learn to love herself before she can ever have any kind of development.

thanks a lot guys

I believe Katie also boarded at least half of the extended intro, too.

oops

before i watched the show i thought sardonyx was another peridot

>Greg after a night of fisting and going down on Rose

Pearlbot

It's mainly Lamar, yes. But it's also down to the animation director. The one who usually directs Lamar's episodes is the one who sticks to the storyboards the most. The rest of them will keep design changes (Zuke hair, for example) but will try to fix size discrepancies. I only figured it out when that same director did those Raven episodes where the pupils were triple sized and Stevonnie's hair fluctuated randomly.

Do you guys think Sucrose listens to The xx?

And with words unspoken
A silent devotion
I know you know what I mean
And the end is unknown
But I think I'm ready
As long as you're with me

Being
As in love with you as I am
Being
Being
Being
As in love, love, love
youtu.be/_nW5AF0m9Zw

delet this

Y'all mind giving me a (you) or two? I like seeing them.

That's some faggoty-ass music, I have to say.

@86382776
No

why does this show keep getting gayer

>I don't interact with people in my classes, just sorta show up and leave as soon as lecture is over

Don't they assign you like group projects? I met most of my college friends because of group projects. Wouldn't have met them otherwise, I have trouble meeting new people too

In fact, I did spent most of my college years on Cred Forums and Cred Forums, now that I remember.
I can give you my steam account if you want. I only have like a single friend, so I kind of need internet friends too.

that's just mean

Here, user.

>86382776
No

Shut up.

Actually... that Lapis looks just like this one from Back To The Moon. Thick hair, cute. Just confirming its Katie

Lamar and Katie's Jasper was also very chunky looking (I like every boarder's Jasper honestly), not unlike that one there as well

No.
Oh wait you tricked me you rascal

thanks buddy.

the earlier "filler" episodes from those boarders ("joking victim", "keep beach city weird", "onion trade", "beach party", etc) don't stick out nearly as much as their more recent episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSsNVM4ZxcA

Before I watched the show I thought Pearl had Garnet's voice because Pearl was the only gem I'd seen and I'd only heard Stronger Than You. I also thought Pearl was a fusion, Greg was Steven's older brother, and Amethyst was blue.

The show is very confusing to someone unfamiliar, alright?

No prob, bob.

rude
'preciate it

Whoa watch out everyone we got a badass over here

I need friends too

>Amethyst was blue
Sounds like a problem with color blindness, not unfamiliarity.

>degree that's not STEM

Might want to get more hours at that part time job ;)

a /sug/ discord would be pretty nice, I'd definitely join. Plus it'd be a nice alternative to /trash/sug/ once the mods get buttblasted again
kik is beezy1080
>tfw jasper will never crush you with a strong hug
Yeah we get group projects, mostly I've just gotten the work done and never talked to the people. I've got a 2-semester long group project coming up so I'll have to interact with them.
Sure give me your steam account, tho I'm never really on steam.

I wish Lamar and Katie had gotten to board a real Jasper episode
They draw her so cute

>falling for the college meme

"We all get what we deserve"

but thats amethyst

mighty kind of you

What is that Pearl based on? I've seen it before but I can't put a name to it.

>getting a degree in STEM
have fun getting your job taken by indians in an portapotty :^)

I remember looking up Amethyst, glancing at her, and thinking she resembled Sadness from Inside Out. That was probably the source of confusion.

Tidbits like this explain so much.

Someone should make a bible for this insider stuff

I love her teeth

UNLIKE RAVEN AND FUCKING PAUL

FAT

Katie's Jasper in the extended intro looks the same as amethystjasper, it's just the way she draws her. she draws a really cute lapis too.

WE CAN BEAT THEM

There's no way real Jasper would look that round or soft. It's to make it more obvious that it is "Jamethyst"

You can see Katie's true Jasper here

I just wish the animators would remember Jasper's eyelashes

She looks crazed, which seems fine given the context

There is one, but i'm not sure how to link to servers. I can post the address, but i'm not sure if that will even work.
discordapp.com/channels/192317048955731968/192317048955731968

Cool
steamcommunity.com/id/sdgorilla

So, I was playing around with Vegas, and I wanted to see how fast I could render a very short video.

I played a quick clip of Jasper to some edgy metal music. Hope you guys hate it.

vid.me/BIWx

I guess Cred Forums can't handle mp4s?

Nice. Saved.

she's so beautiful

Face-wise, the roundness carries through in Katie's personal art as well

>You'd better watch it, this is how it starts.
Soon you'll being making cringey amvs to about your favorite ships set to gay ass anime themes. Stop while you still can, there's still time.

low key senpai, I need a shitty JasperxLapis amv set to Love the Way You Lie

Fight it! Don't let the cancer take you!
It's too late for me

If I did that shit, I would do it for the maximum cringe on Youtube, make shit so bad it's like a bloody car wreck, horrible but no one can look away.

Kek, maybe my career will be a commission AMV editor. Maybe I'll finally make six digits.

i got you famborghini
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAeqCcOsT6s

That transition made me bite through my tongue

bruh this is perfect

delet this

How hot were Barb, Martha and Nanafua 20 years ago?

I thought AMVs died 5 years ago

Autism never dies

>see this on your way home

What do you do, /sug/?

This sounds like a slogan for an autism group

>"This is your fault!"
>using Jasper's quote out of context
Cheatin

take a picture and keep walking

You're thinking of 009 Sound System

One foot through the door earned me a,
“Welcome home!”
I let loose a cry that would put a banshee to shame.The equivalent of the happiest golden retriever scrambling to the door to see his owner. A talking golden retriever would have been simpler than this.
A waifish woman stood at attention, hands clasped together, bouncing on her toes with her legs crossed. Strawberry blonde, extra strawberry. Pale blue eyes. Ivory skin and a bird-like frame. All wrapped up in a tutu and even a satin blue bow on top. One detail that was missing was a yellow star imprinted on her top. It was blank.
“P-Pearl?” I sputtered.
“Hello! How was your day?”
“Pearl!” I shouted again.
“Yes!” she cheered.
“You’re Pearl!” I stabbed a finger at her. "And you're in my house!"
“Yes, I am!”
Just checking. I’m talking to fictional characters. Shouting wasn’t going to solve this. My neighbors would soon suspect that I had finally done myself in or someone was doing me in. Pearl strolled right over and tried to take my leather bag from my shaking hands. How many times had this scenario played out in my deepest fantasies?
“Pearl, no.”
I set my bag down and embraced her.
“O-oh!” She went stiff, unsure of how to react. “Oh my.”
I held her by her shoulders softly, as if she was made of glass.
“Listen to me, Pearl. You belong to no one. You are a sentient Gem who has inalienable rights. Or in your case, alienable rights.”
“Excellent pun!” Pearl complimented.
“No, Pearl!”
“Terrible pun.”

Ya'll get this shit because I don't know where to put it. Pastebin?

hug

>kisscartoon logo

How big is too big?

you can hardly compare stuff from before Mirror Gem, I mean sure we hoped for episodes like Giant Woman and Steven the Swordfighter over something like Joking Victim, but we weren't waiting for them to 'get back to the plot' because we didn't know there was one

Even the cluster is somebody's waifu

Wailord and Skitty

Is this an user gets a tulpa fanfic?

And yes, Pastebin seems more useful

Actually they do. In most storyboards she has them, but for some reason they koreans don't draw them.

actually yeah its been forever huh

Never.

Pretty decent
I like it

I love her.

I found the greatest Jaspis AMV.
youtu.be/KWoF1jylC6U

damn straight
yes i know its just the first fusion experiment shut up

*waifus

>In most storyboards she has them, but for some reason they koreans don't draw them.

Well that sucks!

Heartless nigger.

I was going with the actual premise that a Pearl has actually been dropped onto our Earth. Everyone sees her and talks to her like normal. Which makes absolutely no sense, but I'm just trying to work my writing muscles again so it just gives me a scenario to write things.

me too

Was this filmed by a Canadian?

Holy shit.
youtu.be/_jWZheC4rZY

I've never been thrown back into the late-2000s so quickly wew
009 sound system was my jam in middle school.

SU vidya gaems that aren't mobile games when?

youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI

This video is so fucking old now

Why don't those fucking Koreans draw Jasper's eyelashes?!!!

hopefully never

Matt Brunett was actually a mod on Cred Forums and tells Sugar about your shitposting antics on /sug/. Knowing your IP, Sugar breaks through your house as you sleep and ask you a simple question while she points you with a gun in your head.

You have to choose two characters to be permafused from now on until the end of the series.
Who do you choose?

you just gotta look for the right in-between frames

This is shitposting in video form. But Vegas Movie Studio is shit. Good thing I didn't spend 50 bucks on it.

vid.me/WwPN

So much fucking cancer in six seconds....

Obviously

youtu.be/mXnIPyCvANo
I didn't know there were still Linkin Park AMVs

Steven Connie

Armstrong and Pearl.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCSb5Jr_1Z0

this one was pretty nice

>30 dollars
im pissed

Two diamonds
that'd be intense

try a real hard mode bad boss for size

Post shit dolls.
i.imgur.com/TSve5UJ.jpg

Looks like some shitty knockoff nnnoooo

anything that isn't datisausum is fucking disgusting
this one especially since it's using the version of the song without eminem's rap

cursed doll

quality
orig13.deviantart.net/d412/f/2015/263/2/c/_sold__ooak_steven_universe_stevonnie_by_littlerevenant-d9596ph.png

I would post Lapis holding the cursed doll, but image limit

I was going to say "maybe they think she's a man" but Jasper's Korean voice is a lady, so

Ruby and Sapphire

>steven's is 6 dollars
>amethyst's and garnet's are 12
>pearl's is 35 fucking dollars

being a pearlfag is suffering

I never realized the horrors awaiting me
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/4a/25/ff4a25708e5c40f38615258f149de09c.jpg

that's official? yikes

Lapis and Lapis

This made me realize something; I wouldn't want a Pearl doll. What I really want is a computer program that let's me talk to her, kinda like Cortana on Windows 10, complete with a USB pussy so we can fuck.

Lapis and Flapis

i.imgur.com/sL41v0C.jpg
offcial Peridot

You could make your own pearl bot with wit.ai

Amethyst and some human extra.

Seriously, Steven's shapeshifting is so much stronger than Amethyst's, it would be a major power boost.

Go for it then

Lapis and NO

Man, being a pearl fan sure is suffering

It is truly a crime to constantly not draw Jasper's eyelashes. Maybe if it wasn't so often it wouldn't be bad, but it's almost like in every damn episode after the first few they just abandoned them.

what the fuck
why are these allowed to be made
orig13.deviantart.net/cdb4/f/2015/355/3/a/untitled_by_lilliamslasher-d9kypg1.jpg

Plot twist: Mystery girl falls for Amethyst after meeting her and their fusion resembles a full-sized quartz.

This artists is real nice spacedrunk.tumblr.com/tagged/steven-universe

So we've got
>Jasperdemption
>Pearl's Backstory
>Pink Diamond history
>Lion explanation
>Yellow Diamond fucking shit up
>Blue and White showing up
to look forward too at this point, right?

Any other major points we need before the series ends at this point?

>Any other major points we need before the series ends at this point?
Everything

Lapis mirror trauma
Lapis fusion trauma
Lapis actual backstory

That would be an adequate ending.

The Jasper/AmethySt rematch would be great, though.

>That Lion as Leomon
Fuck, hadn't thought of that before.

Bismuth
Centipeedle
The Rubies

Anything related Bismuth

neeeiiiiin

>No twin towers in the background

One job

We definitely need Rose backstory

Inside job if he sticks it in.

>lapis getting redeemed from being a shit character
>bismuth coming back

So in universe, Jasper is a perfect quartz, but she was designed to be an expendable beta and is unpleasent to be around. Only gems that like her a ruby mooks, none of which have actually met her. We also know that Pearls are considered attractive, or at least, fancy. My question is, do gems generally view Jasper as beautful/hot/handsome/ect, or as ugly?

That was weird.

I coulda sworn it was page 10 before this was put up, but now it's 9.

The rubies and pearl think she's hot, i wouldn't be surprised if other gems do, nobody likes her personality which is why she doesn't have friends

It's been 9 this whole time you silly billy.

>pearl thinks she's hot
fucking delusional jaspearlfags

when did pearl ever even show interest?

>pearl think she's hot

Fucking what?

her acting in Back to the Moon was obviously rehearsed

Go rehearse your suicide, shipperfag.

This only begs the question: does she like giant women without the pink hair?

if jasper died her hair pink pearl would have thrown herself at her every time she got the chance

Oh snap, you rekt him good.

by that logic, Pearl was secretly a wrestling fan the whole time because she acted like a ham at the end of Tiger Millionaire

Best post

babyarms