>qt as fuck
>fun and bubbly
>likes guys who wear capes/I could totally wear a cape
>has blue eyes
>virgin
>petite
>knows how to roller skate and I use to play hockey

All she needs is some blond(or blue or green) hair dye and she would be perfect

The only good Jubilee is the one from the movies because she's played by a THICK Asian woman.

lol @ sideways vagina being best girl. SHe gonna be sucking on your egg roll? If she went to krispy kreme shed probably order a chocolate RICED kreme filled. She love you long time, sucky sucky. lol

>Lana
>thick

what? Fucking Karen is more thick than her

Jubilee was great once, back before she was made into a lame baby snatching vampire.

I admire the effort, but your execution is lacking.

Nobody knows what that word means anymore.

>>qt as fuck
No arguments there
>>fun and bubbly
This can get old fast and delve into dumb and annoying, see the cartoon version of Starfire.
>>likes guys who wear capes/I could totally wear a cape
Capes are fashionable and have a regal sense about them, I'd prefer a long coat like she wore though
>>has blue eyes
Green is better
>>virgin
This is not necessarily a positive thing
>>petite
This is though
>>knows how to roller skate and I use to play hockey
The fact that she was a video game nerd in the 80s is a much better quality
>All she needs is some blond(or blue or green) hair dye and she would be perfect
God no, dyed hair is a red flag man, and blond on Asians is kind of silly

Best X-Girl is still Illyana

I always liked Armor myself

I'd an Illyana too. As Illyana is a blond and also a virgin.

Can you really blame a man for liking chinks and blonds?

she's a vampire.

>Ilyanna
>a virgin
You don't spend years in a demon dimension without taking some infernal cocks.

No, no I cannot, and I highly doubt Illyana is a virgin, I'm sure she's had Mr S'ym rail her during her down time. She's the ruler of a whole demonic realm, I doubt she's never taken advantage of the fact.

I'm just saying, Jubes and Snowflake both talk about how much they love the cock all the god damn time and yet Jubes has kissed more girls in the 616 than guys (has she even kissed a guy other than Robin?) and Illyana comes off as a total closeted dyke for Kitty

>All she needs is some blond(or blue or green) hair dye and she would be perfect

You're, uh, you're working a pretty specific fetish there, aren't you, user?

Liking blondes is a specific fetish?

Why did Wood have to give her a baby anyway?

He obviously had nothing interesting in mind because he did fucking NOTHING with it and now her character's never going to have any subplots but "THE BABY" again.

In a meta sense, it's the worst thing you can do to a character, literally a fate worse than death. Comic book characters can come back from dying, but he's irreparably made her uninteresting.

Sporty, bubbly Asians with blue eyes, blonde/blue/green hair and an overtone of youthful innocence? Yeah, you're clearly got something fairly specific in mind.

>not sending shogo to the far future
They got cable to fuck off. I mean how many fucking bastard kids does Scott Summers have? Or Colossus?

All it would take is one writer to send the kid away, unfortunately Jubilee is in AKA Hellcat and there is no way Kate mc fatass will want to get rid of the single teen mom aspect

The closet dyke thing is easily explained by her and Kitty being old friends, I think kitty is the friend she had known the longest. It's just shippers see a close friendship and assume it has to be sexual tension. Battleworld Seige was an elsworld, fun, but still not the actual 616 Illyana

It amazes me how anyone likes her. Armor is proof any female character will get waifufags by virtue of existing because she has literally no character beyond "is brave and wants to be an X-Man" which is, well, no character at all. At least Sprite had some personality even if that personality was being a giant unlikable cunt.

What if, I just wanna fuck Taytay but also have yellow fever?

>It amazes me how anyone likes her. Armor is proof any female character will get waifufags by virtue of existing
Sooooo, how come no one Waifus Faith then user?

>unfortunately Jubilee is in AKA Hellcat
I really hope that when the series inevitably dies and someone wants to use Jubilee again, she shows up and the exchange goes as such.

>Hey, I thought you were hanging around with Patsy.
>Huh?
>Patsy Walker. You know, Hellcat?
>What about her?
>You were hanging around her, right?
>Uh, no...?
>Well, I mean, I saw those comics and you know how those are based off of real life so I thought...
>Uh, no way. Those are just comics dude. I've never even met the woman.

And just like that, Leth's entire run is made non-canon.

Kitty doesn't become a cunt until she gets waifu fagged. Like Pre 2000s Kitty was still kinda a bitch at times and acted overly emotional because she was a kid and there was emotional complexity. But post 2000 she became St. Kitty and could do no wrong even though she was a giant cunt.

So basically the Xavior/St. Jean problem

By Sprite I mean the Chinese girl who's basically Thing+Pixie from Aaron's run since I was just pulling another random Asian character out of my ass.

>yfw it is still cannon that Jubilee caused an entire fucking crossover because she wanted Tim Drake's cock and was then cucked by fucking Spoiler.

And also that she convinced the one guy's gf that he was a pedo

How come she didn't get her mutant powers back when Phoenix made mutants unextinct?

You would have thought that's a good time to sweep the vampire shit nobody liked or cared about under the rug.

Why the fuck do they do this? Why the fuck name a character the same as past characters to make this shit confusing?

IMO vampire Jubes is better than firework Jubes because either they make her a killer or they make her useless. Where as Vamp Jubes can be the brick of a team.

The issue with Vamp Jubes is the execution. If they chose to depict Vamp Jubes as suffering from a mental disorder like being bi polar lets say instead making her a child abductor she would be a lot more interesting right now

Because no one was using the name, not even the eternal who was the first to use the name.

>Why the fuck do they do this? Why the fuck name a character the same as past characters to make this shit confusing?
Aaron's run and OCs were very, very bad is why.

BEST GIRL IS ILLYANA
GET THE OTHER SHIT OUT

>How come she didn't get her mutant powers back when Phoenix made mutants unextinct?
It was explicitly stated that it caused new X-Genes to activate, not restore old ones. It was a retarded way that they could "reverse" M-Day without actually having to reverse it in the way anyone would've wanted.

I'm feeling the English FlagClops instead of the Usual Scottish FlagClops in that photo, but if you think Jubilee is the best your just wrong. its Dani or Illyana.

mfw Dani and Jubes didn't get their powers back.

Get your shit together everyone the best X-Girl is obvious.

>tfw of Scottish decent so prefer Scotland, but modern day Scots are all cucks

>>likes guys who wear capes/I could totally wear a cape
>>has blue eyes
>>knows how to roller skate and I use to play hockey
Terrible reasons to waifu a character.
Who?

MFW Scotland has a bad rep because old people voted to stay in the UK and want to leave the EU. But yeah ScottishScott is best Scott.

She has a lot of nudes on the internet

I like the red X of his shirt better though. And I mean cucks cause basically except for the brave heart guys they all want to remain in the EU/UK and just beg for free shit from the English

I meant Longshot was the best lmao

>they all want to remain in the EU/UK
but 1/2 of us don't want that but we're on Cred Forums so instead of politics i'll post my waifu.

>At least Sprite had some personality even if that personality was being a giant unlikable cunt.

No she didn't.

>yfw she is going to only have a minor roll in the new mutants movie because there is no way they actually cast an injin girl in a leading roll

Dani's one of the few characters I can say honestly gained from losing her powers. Her powers were kind of shitty/dumb anyway and having her around with no powers made writers have to make her more of a no nonsense hardass fighter to compensate which made her a lot more popular.

Actually single mom vampire Jubilee is great.

I do find it pretty fascinating that in the space of a relatively short amount of time (about 3, maybe 4 years?) Magik has gone from relatively minor to not just a popular character, but an X-Men A-list mainstay.

She's been in every flagship X-Men team since Schism.

Go away Wood, you're not fooling anyone.

All of these threads are always the same four or five characters (Dani/Illyana/Kitty/Jubilee/X-23) getting posted over and over again so let's switch it up.

Favorite obscure X-Men waifu. Pic related, got put through lots of shit and just wanted a normal life only to get constantly dragged back in and have her boyfriend get murdered. Skids is one of those characters I'd really wish would get used more.

My enjoyment of Illyana is that she is pretty much Raven from DC, just not fucking depressing and better to look at.

Jubes was the self insert character for her generation, the Kitty Pryde of the 90's.

She's grown up, and from a pretty dorky character into one that's pretty cool!

Again kind of like Kitty, but Kitty grew up from someone there to be the morally upstanding one and one who sticks up for the disadvantaged into someone who is generally the moral rock working from a position of authority.

Nobody liked or cared about her powers either. The fanbase consistently treated them like a joke, even when Marvel tried to convince everyone that "she could blow up the universe if she wanted, she's just too gentle!".

Yeah it's weird. Magik was an A list mutant when she was on the new mutants, but from Inferno to Schism she dropped off. The character was gone for a while but there was no reason no return. But as a massive New Mutants fan, I'm happy my waifu Is huge now.

I will always prefer the fireworks to generic vamp powers.

Hmm I think that's a poor comparison. That's like saying MoonNight and Batman are the Same characters.

>new mutants
>a-list

The X Factor kids got fucked, I wish Skids and Boom Boom got written more often. I wouldn't say their the best girls but damn they're fun.

There were only two X teams at the time. You had to be pretty shitty to not be A list. I'd say Cannonball and Magik are the only A Lister's today though.

Unironically not hating Jubilee. Lol

Same. I like the flashiness of them and they work well as a function of the superficial aspects of her character: flashy, loud and annoying.

Boom Boom was published fairly regularly for a long time considering she was one of the main characters of the original X-Force right up to the end, was in Nextwave and then got used in one of the more recent X-Force series too. The problem is that as Marvel's started sabotaging the X-Men she's gone the way of 90% of the other characters and fallen into a hole.

I'm assuming you mean non-natural colors hair dye, since 75% of women dye their hair.

That's a weirdly specific number lol. But the thing is, Kitty is the best.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kitty too. I'm just one of those people who really got hooked on X-Men by the 90's cartoon.

Thus, Jubilee.

>virgin
anonnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

The Jew is the best X Girl.

It's specific because it comes from research, that's the number a study found.

I had a legit crush on Jubilee when i was a kid

Yes, blue, red, pink, green, any color that doesn't grow naturally on a woman's head is a red flag.

Just finished watching X-Men: Apocalypse.

Why did Magneto get to just walk away at the end? You know he had to have brutally murdered millions of people with his magnetic bullshit leveling skyscrapers all over the world.

Who knows what the fuck he's gonna do when some lucky asshole manages to assassinate Charles or Raven. Fucker's probably going to pull the moon out of orbit.

>oh but he helped beat the bad guy

Good for him, so did like ten other people.

Charles isn't going to hand his friend over to be buried in the deepest hole they can dig into the planet, regardless of his actions.

Especially in Apoc, where Mags actions are justified.

Why did QS suddenly lose his super speed? Couldn't he have thrown punches as super speeds as well?

He IS throwing punches at super speed

But at the end of that clip he suddenly throws a normal ouch that is easily caught instead of unloading a 20 hit combo when Apoc got to close.a

Petro didn't slow down, Apoc' sped up.

Really? That's not really how it looked, but okay, having Apoc moving at the same speed as QS makes it seem like there was no way he could ever be beaten.

She was like 7 years old when she got stuck in Limbo.

(not them)
I'm pretty sure that damned soulless rape-monster denizens of a Hell dimension don't check IDs.

What's your point?

wait, I know they met in DC vs Marvel, but what happened after that? another crossover?

Yeah, and?

The Amalgam U. They BECAME one another.

yeah I know that. I didn't know about dc/marvel all access though. reading it now, venom stealing some ladies glasses is pretty kek.

The real irony here is that nowadays Jubilee would fit in with the Bat family quite well.

Does this look like the face of someone who gives a shit about age?

Even demons have to have some standards, at least wait until she's 12/13 to rape her.

I'm pretty sure none of the demons touched her under Balz's orders, once she became the ruler of Limbo I'm sure she had a crazy fucking orgy, not to mention all the time she spent as Darkchild running around with her goat legs.

... It's basically hell, why do you think that matters in the slightest?

Kitty is best girl

I came here to post the same crush.

Jubilee to me is Saturday mornings watching Fox Kids, listening to that x-men theme music. Also, Jubilee is 90's personified!

>having Apoc moving at the same speed as QS makes it seem like there was no way he could ever be beaten.

Welcome to literally every Apocalypse story. He's either stupid fucking broken, or jobbing like a bitch. There's almost no middle ground with him.

Tabby

> Virgin.
The's only her astrological sign, user.
Also, isn't she a vampire?

>has blue eyes

I thought she was pure Chinese?

I would give the Jew girl toys, if you know what I mean...

What did she mean by this?

I've seen this pick a dozen times and only nit noticed kitty phasing through the sand, about to pants Colossus.

At least it's not the one where Jubes is a pile of ashes

>I could kill you right here, but let me just injure you and then have one of my minions kill you with a regular sword
>I'm sure this is a genuine minion of mine and not some trick

Well she was meant to be Whedon's OC Kitty Pryde for Astonishing, after all

Friendships like this warms my heart.

Armor does have personality, she's constantly cracking jokes in Astonishing and seems pretty witty.

>she's constantly cracking jokes in Astonishing and seems pretty witty
But that's everyone in Astonishing

> Wanting to stay in a union makes you a cuck

You don't know what a cuck is do you?

Kitty grew up into a self righteous cunt

Name one guy who gave Jubes the dick. Name one guy she even kissed other than Robin

Synch

There were 3 DC/Marvel Cross overs. The second cross over is all about Axis doing increasingly poor decisions based on Jubilee's advice and Jubilee making him let her visit Robin

Secondary mutation (though no artist has remembered it since the mid 90s)

She totally has blue eyes in the early 90s and in the age of apocalypse books

That she has baby tits

disgusting weeaboo

>synch
>giving Jubes the dick in regular continuity
>not dying
Also he liked M

Best waifu will always be Emma. But Domino my girl on the side. I'd like to get lucky with her.

Her patch eye is sexy... the only think I hate about her is that she fucked wolverine.

Last Domino gif I have.

Who's the worst X waifu Cred Forums? And why is it marrow?

>Basically purple Wolverine

No, He probably thinks Age is Just a Number alright.

Super fucking easy. Great character, worst waifu.