It was okay

It was okay.

Oh shit I saw ads for this on the subway
Does it have potential?

It's really just okay. I like the concept but the acting is awful. Some of the jokes are alright.

It's alright but I kind of hope they do more jokes about how Eternia is just some third world country/ethnic minority from the perspective of the modern world. Like driving down the street there's just a low income neighborhood full of Skeletors and Americanized Restaurants selling their food.
Ironically the best actor is a cartoon, though in hindsight that might just be because everyone else has to act around a guy in a mocap suit handing them props that aren't there and describing things they can't see.

>4 minutes in
>the new dad is a black dude
What's this reverse cucking going on?

Hey GenX, member the Herculoids and he man?

the show.

>Like driving down the street there's just a low income neighborhood full of Skeletors and Americanized Restaurants selling their food.

That'd be hilarious.

Don't use that word, you don't know what it means.

Not the Cred Forums term, the actual kind. He's raising a son that isn't his

I have to agree with , you don't know what it means.

That's still wrong since his wife didn't have an affair to have someone elses son, he's just a johnny come lately. And in neither case is that a reverse cuckold.

Alright I'm in the wrong, I guess

I just finished the episode, and it's a 6/10, but I'm hoping it becomes better, I want the son to stop being such a pansy. The reveal was unexpected

Keep in mind it's the pilot. I can't think of many pilots that hit it out of the park. Further, it has to establish that the basis of the plot. Its got the potential to be a good show, under the right circumstances.

shit I was meaning to watch this.

Just now watched it.

10/10 potential
5/10 execution

Given that's the first episode... and first episodes are always shit... I'm willing to wait and see.

I really cannot see this show lasting very long on Fox either way.

Fox has a way of greenlighting some interesting stuff conceptually, but then they cancel it pretty fast. And their lineup goes right back to the typical animated family sitcom.

... that's the problem with the older ones - they don't wanna die, so they just don't

>What is a step-dad

Cucking is raising a son that's not yours without realising it and thinking the kid is yours. Possibly also a situation where you were together with the woman while she cheated and got pregnant with someone else's kid, and even though you're aware it's not your kid you still accept the situation and raise the little cuckoo chick instead of your own kids because you're a spineless faggot.

With cuckolding, there's cheating going on. A cuck is specifically the partner of an adulterer / adulteress who fucks around and possibly brings a bastard home too.

However, if you get together with a single mom who already has a kid with a previous partner who she's broken up or divorced with, it's not cucking, you just become a stepfather. You and everyone else knows the kid isn't yours and the woman came into your life with the kid in tow. If there's no cheating, it's not cucking.

Yeah I'm hoping that it's a Bob's Burger situation. The pilot was a bit weak but I really like the idea of the show.

How long do you think they can keep the cartoon barbarian jokes going? Because I think that's going to get real old real fast.