/TFG/ Transformers General

There have been two new Robots In Disguise episodes recently and I haven't seen much talk about them. Probably because they weren't too eventful. What did you all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/clouddrive/share/3OZIXfJi4L1zG9JHPt69byuNKvTcNKZ7RerSxd89mw8?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy&v=grid&tag=transformers-20
amazon.com/clouddrive/share/EWxyQJfA7HgWQwo3MloUe4N06O34PJvlCbWthGMIVkP?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy&v=grid
youtube.com/watch?v=BsthuKUESCg
newsarama.com/31070-swindle-is-back-in-action-in-transformers-till-all-are-one-4.html
itunes.apple.com/us/book/transformers-more-than-meets/id1155274864?mt=11
mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ!gwwVTZoS
youtube.com/watch?v=zh1AAm2B32g
youtube.com/watch?v=7W2jn4Hgxpo
go90.com/profiles/va_92b2644504054b28a8b694748ea11c87
youtu.be/9dI_8BCY9Dg
tfwiki.net/wiki/Religion
comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=323322
allspark.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/20160314080000133.pdf
go90.com/profiles/va_45cf3abc23d847e09fee259362d51692
news.tfw2005.com/2011/12/08/idw-transformers-comic-writer-mike-costa-reflects-on-transformers-173922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I will go watch them now that I know they're out there.

I really hate to be the first dickhead of the thread, but does this really need to be an all encompassing general rather than just a RID thread?

Wait... new episodes?

Sometimes the subject drifts into the comics or the other shows.

I mean when people make threads about specifically RiD or Rescue Bots or IDW comics they kind of end up turning into pseudo generals anyway.

new episode links
amazon.com/clouddrive/share/3OZIXfJi4L1zG9JHPt69byuNKvTcNKZ7RerSxd89mw8?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy&v=grid&tag=transformers-20

amazon.com/clouddrive/share/EWxyQJfA7HgWQwo3MloUe4N06O34PJvlCbWthGMIVkP?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy&v=grid

>Teletoon

Oh. Canada.

>I really hate to be the first dickhead of the thread,
You're not. OP was for even creating it in the first place.

new decepticons 1/2

her name is Scatterspike

new decepticons 2/2

the one based on Clampdown is named Clawtrap. Blue guy doesn't have a name but his model is an alteration of Bisk's

I think I'll go cry because The Scavengers dont have a cartoon

>tfw the toy won't even have a new head
Thanks, John.

>They visit Mount St. Hilary. The first Autobot base on earth's history.
Neat!

>The Scavengers dont have a cartoon

good. I hate the Scavengers. they embody the worst of Roberts's writing.

I get that, at times there can be a bunch of TF threads that all end up being semi generals anyway, but on the other side of things I find having a general can sometimes render the creation of other threads seemingly pointless especially when the general is focused on one thing as a normal thread would be, and with something as vast and devisive as Transformers that can be a bit of a hindrance sometimes

Why do you hate fun, user?

>This is the longest running TF cartoon now.

I'm glad for the RB team honestly. This series has a lot of love put into it.

I want to fuck it.

I definitely want to fuck it.

You might be the same user who brought this up before but TF is the kind of franchise a general benefits from. I've seen multiple TF threads splits into different things and usually all end up gathering into one thread anyways. Nobody is stopping anyone from creating a specific brand if they want to. It's just easier to have it in one.

I like fun. I don't like shitty "meta" writing and characters that are all obnoxiously non-funny. He wants to treat them like they're sympathetic despite being Cons one minute, then the next they're using a fucking living person as fuel for a fire

Roberts's stuff is fine spread out, but with the scavengers you get forced as fuck black comedy at the same time as pandering for "feels". Oh, and Misfire is a robot stoner too. Ha ha, isn't that fucking hilarious?

fuck the Scavengers.

Sounds like you're taking it pretty personal.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I find them hilarious. Especially Spinister.

>He's never heard of morally grey characters before.

>Thinking RiD can sustain a thread
Lol

Welp now I need to go buy Paralon and Scatterspike. I'm sad at the lack of retool but the characters are fun.

Unless Takara perhaps will come with retools for them later?

Not surprising you have shit taste, faggot.

there's nothing morally gray about using a living person as kindling

Whatever you think is whatever you think. That opening of that second two parter with them encapsulates everything I hate about them. It was the cringiest "look I'm just like Dr. Who, please notice me Steven Moffat-senpai" shit Roberts has ever written.

Do you already have Scorponok and Quillfire?

I love you too, buddy.

Paralon is retooled, user. Only Scatterspike is retooled.

I can't see any differences on Clawtrap if there are any at all, so they could probably get away with a straight redeco.

Crankcase is the best

I do, but I find that I like the personalities of the new uses of the molds better than I like the original characters. Ditzy treasure hunter with delusions of grandeur is just much more fun than Another Angry Decepticon Commander;

only Scatterspike ISN'T even

>Paralon is retooled, user. Only Scatterspike is retooled.

are you talking about Scatterspike? Because what you described doesn't sound like Quillfire at all.

Paralon has a new head based on BW Scorponok.

Scatterspike is just a redeco.

No, I'm comparing Paralon to Scorponok. Scatterspike was more like a southern varmint-yelling outlaw, and I also find that more fun than Quillfire's shtick.

so who wants to lay guesses on what Blue Bisk (Bluesk?) is named?

Nautilator? Another food pun? Seaclamp?

Uncooked.

Comparing them now, Clamptrap's eyes are shorter, he has Megatron-ish eyebrows that Clampdown lacks and his chin guard has a different sharper shape.

aw I liked them both. But yeah, Scorponok was pretty boring.

well, yeah. That's just like Paralon's head in the cartoon.

Don't care for name, just hope he gets a toy. The Bisk body looks gorgeous in that blue.

They still have Seaclamp as a trademark, so probably that.

>*Clawtrap

I see. It's barely noticeable, to be honest. I still think they could just redeco the Legion Clampdown toy.

Blue Bisk would need a new head entirely.

I do like Quillfire, specially his episode with Springload, this is a case of liking one more than the other not a case of disliking the other.

Hammerstrike, come on! You already got two deco versions!

the only problem there is that if he's a Bisk retool, he can't turn into an aquatic vehicle, which means "Seaclamp" probably doesn't work

RID's in-show retools of other character models reminds me of all the cool designs in the Allspark Almanac that were simply variations of other character bodies. I hope when the show is over we get a similar artbook with all of the characters.

Blue and gold version as a new version of RID 2001 Sky-Byte when.

His robot mode is the aquatic mode.

Delet

He's a lobster. With clamps. It'd be perfect.

Don't delete

>create an RID Decepticon
>give it a name, what animal it's based off of, a vehicle mode, and what they were incarcerated for

Sea? It works perfectly! Hammerstrike, Sharkticon, Sky-Byte, the brown one without the eye stalks...

who are you calling "sharkticon"?

>we'll never see her robot mode

I'm liking these minicons and how they're fleshing out their history.

Sonicboom. A hedgehog.

Released multiple bad games ruining his fame and life then became an illegal drag racer that went too fast injuring hundreds.

Manterror
Preying Mantis motif with big long arms and 4 legs in robot mode, altmode is a front-heavy space car similar to G1 Arcee's
Cannibal serial killer that has a fetish for heads.

>September 17th wasn’t just the anniversary of the premiere of the Generation 1 cartoon… as of this year, it also marks the day that the series was dethroned as the longest-running Transformers cartoon! With the broadcast of its 99th episode, “Cody’s 11,” on this day, Rescue Bots has overtaken G1 to become the longest-lived Transformers animated series yet!

I admit that because of Armada days I was iffy on introducing minicons, but the fact that they're just normal characters that happen to be small helps yeah. I also like the whole control-bigger-bot deal they have in weapon mode, it avoids a G1 Megatron situation,

When they make the black repaint version who carries around a scythe as a weapon and is a total edgelord he will get one in the show.

Stupid Sexy Tailgate!

I'm just glad we finally have good guys with beast-like robot modes. I like when the monstrous guys are still good so shark and bird there please me.

I cracked up at Aerobolt just fucking pulling him to the corner with his wing. Also his voice is oddly deep and sexy for a tiny bird,

that seems a bit dark for this show.

I'd also suggest a deforester for a vehicle mode so he can have chainsaw claws.

>It's a tumblr jerks off to anything remotely gay or androgynous episode

>Barricade in the new Transformers movie

>Filch
>he

I love Rescue Bots. Probably because it reminds me of a TF version of Eureka. It's a comfy show that doesn't dumb down for the sake of it's audience.

Bumblebee

That's awesome. Rescue Bots is basically the TF version of Brave Police so I think that's why I love it so much.

Nice

I haven't been keeping track of the movies. Where is this taking place? Why is Barricade still alive?

The staff noticed that they never showed Barricade die in Dark of the Moon, so they decided to act like he escaped the battle and survived.

to be fair the last we saw him crawling away from NEST

there's only very small wiggle room for him to have gotten away but there's enough you can fake it I guess

But he did die. The humans shot him to death.

Nope, they shot him in the eye. Last time we see him in the moving he's crawling on the floor aimlessly. Just checked it couple of weeks ago.

>Jacksaw
>jackal
>Modified looking version of a desert patrol vehicle.
>Crime: Counterfeiting.

THE NEXT WORD OUTTA YOUR MOUTH BETTER BE TICKLE

Stupid sexy raptor girls...

Fitch is a she, Laseredge is a he.

>that Soundwave
Why is he the best?

>Why is Barricade still alive?

Because Micheal Bay can't even color Optimus right, you think he knows what random piles of walking scrap he's killed in his own movies?

He's just there to jerk off to explosions and collect paychecks, and the writers don't give a shit.

Ow the edge.

It's a good thing Sideswipe isn't near populated areas. RB made me realized how shitty/uncaring he is about human bystanders ending up dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsthuKUESCg

So how does the timeline work for Alligned shows?
Seems like there would be a bigger time jump based on RiD than with Rescue Bots since it happened before Season 2 end for its pre-time skip, but is on the same generation for humans

>bigger time jump based on RiD
On what exactly?

The thing with the aligned continuity is that it's very VERY loose continuity wise. I honestly don't think they think it through beyond little crossovers and easter eggs here and there between shows.

Fine then. Manterror is a tree-cutting altmode and she doesn't actually eat other Transformers, is just a polluter.

Incidentally, I'd love to see how any of the Rescue Bots translate into 3D models in RiD.

Only three years has passed so far in RB. Blades was pretty upset Bumblebee didn't update him on his new voice and new team.

I like good art but why are you posting up a storm? The thread isn't near 500 yet.

What ever happened to this project? Did it die? Come to think of it I haven't heard anything about it in a long long time.

When you leave your Tailgate in the sun too long the white plastic begins to color.

What is this even.

Radio play fanfic that uses an improbably female cast to appear to the fetishes of the producers.

I think it was meant to be a fan made web series of somesort following the female autobots on cybertron during g1 iirc.

I want to see some halloween based episodes.

Like what?
The last one wasn't too good.

>an ERB with only two dick jokes

I don't think RiD had a halloween episode.

What character classes do you think the characters would be? Ultra Magnus strikes me as a Paladin.

You know, Glitch must be the funniest, most insulting, most ice-cold name ever given to a TF.

Never mind that it also refers to his ability, it's like a human being going
>hi, my name is Mistake
>I ruin everything I touch
>the thing I'm known for most in life is being an accident

I don't know who wouldn't become Tarn with a backstory like that.

bump

Because people aren't aware of your weird personal posting rules

One of the Dinobots is named Shit.

Is it ever said whether Damus gave that nickname to himself or others just started calling him that?

What, who?

It better not be "Slag", because no one gives a shit what 3rd world countries think the word means, it's a term for metal.

Do you not understand what slag means in the context of metal

:Slag is the glass-like by-product left over after a desired metal has been separated (i.e., smelted) from its raw ore. Slag is usually a mixture of metal oxides and silicon dioxide. However, slags can contain metal sulfides and elemental metals. While slags are generally used to remove waste in metal smelting, they can also serve other purposes, such as assisting in the temperature control of the smelting, and minimizing any re-oxidation of the final liquid metal product before the molten metal is removed from the furnace and used to make solid metal."

So yeah, I do. And not coincidentally, the dinobot named Slag often melts stuff with fire breath. Which is why he is named "Slag", because it's what he turns his enemies into.

Hey, I'm from another thread, I heard you guys have Mega download links?

>Slag is the glass-like by-product left over after a desired metal has been separated (i.e., smelted) from its raw ore.
Exactly, slag is metal shit.

Do you still love him, /tfg/?

Does James Roberts count as a DILF?

I mean, if that's what you're into?

I fucking hate his hair or whatever is happening in his head, I can't get into that part of his design.

Sideswipe? More like Sideswipe to the left, ewww.

Ossio draws Prime really bulky.

I don't know if I like the style.

How canon is this again to the main series?

ROM did nothing wrong, Optimus a bully.

best guy

The story will be pretty canon but don't sweat the design, all artist do their own designs and shit.

At some point all the IDW Tformers looked like a cross of G1 and Bayformers, and that obviously didn't stick.

The style looks great on everyone who isn't Prime unfortunately. Jazz and Soundwave in particular looked excellent in the preview.
As for how canon it is? Entirely canon. Luckily all these series will not be crossing over constantly like DC or Marvel's universes in which everyone is always mingling so just enjoy the action and fun.
ROM is so pure and so good.
He's going to suffer the most and everyone will love it and hate it all at the same time.

>Still mad that Optimus has more blue than his other counterparts

Other than that, it was the new writers (who wrote Ironman 1) who reminded Bay about the grunt robot's status as a fan favorite minor character.

I do like the art style but I'm just used to what we had. Still better than Ramondelli though.

It's amazing that he managed to be in every filming location.

Could you imagine if they got Ramondelli to do the entirety of Revolution?

>Still better than Ramondelli though.
Not exactly a difficult position to obtain. I'd rather have Ulises Farinas do art than him.

Much like most other special comic arcs/miniseries?

Still upset that Barricade IDW never got a redesign and that his stories were drawn by him.

Senator Shockwave just says "we call him Glitch" or something like that so I think the outliers group gave him the nickname.

>you fuck up everything so we're gonna call you Fuckup from now on

That's great. Poor Glitch lmao.

>Glitch was bullied and thus became a mass murderer
Like pottery.

I like that they used his WFC design. I love the movie design but not everything has to be movie.

I would have liked to see the G1 design more, because it's never used.

Reminds me of Shitpiece.

I don't understand why they went with him for the cross-promotional stuff. Would you not want to set aside enough time and money for a GOOD artist to do the stuff that's supposed to draw more people into the comics and toys?

Would've preferred the concept art. Besides, at least unlike Marvel, they hardly adapt most of the Bayverse redesigns.

specific designs no, but general aesthetics yes. Both IDW and Prime did that.

Not too convoluted but yeah, some elements stuck, specifically Bumblebee. In the IDW line, they stuck to the Cybertron games longer than whatevr Bayverse aesthetic.

So new issues when? I love Cred Forums storytimes.

Holy shitballs that period of art in your pic was fucking atrocious.

I think there's some new stuff coming out Wednesday!

Lemme guess Rom kills some Wraiths and Optimus and the others think he killed innocent humans (I don't think Wraiths can posess Cybertronians) and then it's everyone piling on poor Rom who just wants to kill Dire Wraiths in peace.

And since Optimus is already self-appointed representative of Earth or whatever he's going to want to kick all the other alien scum off it, oh wow.

Thank god for HighMoon.

The artstyle worked for the Bay adaptations. Anywhere else, it was scary shit.

I want polish Strongarm's crossbow

I think ROM actually starts fighting the Cybertronians because they too are unwanted invaders. He'll probably kill a dire wraith though and start yet another shitshow considering the end result of Revolution is humanity also hating ROM.

Whoa, easy there.

This Wednesday will have a new issue of ExRiD and I think TAAO, and I believe Revolution #1 will be dropping too

It's Dr. Fumbles all over again

I am happy the titles won't be crossing over that much, I guess outside of Revolutionaires, which was made to be the crossover title, and whatever Cybertronian ends with the Joes it will be the usual for everyone else.

We're also getting the new MTMTE.
Prowl is dead.
>and whatever Cybertronian ends with the Joes it will be the usual for everyone else.
My bets are still on Skywarp lest he's that "shocking" death the Revolution reviewers talked about.

Long live Prowl

Till All Are One #4 full preview

Likn to full preview instead because my upload speed is fucking compromised: newsarama.com/31070-swindle-is-back-in-action-in-transformers-till-all-are-one-4.html

MTMTE #57 iTunes/iBooks preview:
itunes.apple.com/us/book/transformers-more-than-meets/id1155274864?mt=11

ex-RiD #57 will be out on September 28.

>This series is the follow up to Prime and the War for Cybertron games

It can be okay at times but it's just so tame. The Soundwave episode was cool but I hated how they gave us Megatronus just so he can job in the next episode.

Also, why are robots that turn into animals or vehicles really cool, but animals that turn into cars are just really lame in comparison?

>ex-RiD #57 will be out on September 28
Son of a bitch, exrid.
I just want TR to end already so we can kick off 'Optimus Prime'.

Roberts is like the only good looking guy in the entire room. How is it possible he can write comics AND keep up with appearances.

I swear by the time the Lost Light reaches Cybertroupia all of the knights will be dead and their corpses on Earth. Exrid keeps foreshadowing the 13 returning and Onyx is already directly involved with Earth and Blackrock who's now aware that he's sovereign.

Onyx Prime looks like a giant bird so I'm going to hope that when this guy does show up and they fight, it's amongst Aztec ruins for a change in cool and fitting scenery that isn't suburban 'murrica or death valley.

Anyone have a torrent or dl of the idw series?

I recently suffered a crash and lost everything?

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ!gwwVTZoS

Helicopter sis is waifu material.

>Prowl is dead.

In reality Prowl has successfully faked his death and escape to his own secluded space tropical hide out. No more dealing with the drama of Cybertron and hoards to people waiting in line to punch him.

Masterpiece figures when?

From the solicits it seems like Optimus thinks ROM is a killer, ROM's mission is "kill all the Dire Wraiths" and less "protect Earth" and although he will protect humans from Wraiths but I don’t think he cares much about Optimus messing around on Earth as much as Optimus does about ROM running around killing people in his new home planet (and I assume that's what Optimus thinks because the Dire Wraith invasion is suppose to be a silent one).

People hate ROM because to them he is an alien assassin who kills people, they don't know he's really killing Wraiths and that the person the Wraith whose form they took is long gone.

I hope not, that would be such a waste of character since he didn’t do much lately.

I bet it's General Colton, he's a Dire Wraith for sure and if that's the case then the real Colton is dead.

Prowl will live, only to suffer more and to piss off other characters even further.

Misunderstandings must be the no.1 most common theme in comics.

He's not really dead...is he?

Fucking really?! Did it get delayed?

He probably works out, at least it looks like he runs a lot. Running and cycling and driving badly are the SD past times of people who go outside.

He's Prowl. He'll find a way to sweet talk his way out and piss of death itself.

if Arcee goes on a rampage, he's dead.

Thats how pretty much every team up begins.

>Fucking really?! Did it get delayed?
Yes

It's more suprising when the writer makes them sit down and have a talk but then we won't get to see them fight.

I like how ROM barely tries to explain his actions to anyone either. He typically just blasts wraith, scans the humans, and fucks off. He'll probably explain himself to Optimus though seeing how they're both hated aliens just trying to look out for Earth and it's inhabitants.

I could kiss you

Who's your least favorite TF?

Anything in that fucking awful Bayformers aesthetic. It looks like shit.

He asked who, not what.

So did anybody play Rise of the Dark Spark?

You could really tell the new stuff made for it was shit compared to the stuff regurgitated from Fall of Cybertron

Wow thanks for your fresh take on the matter. That's some groundbreaking opinion you've go there.

That's...already obvious from the trailers and the fact that Highmoon already went to its grave after Deadpool.

Dark Spark was kinda like Batman Arkham Origins. Reused assets and skills and sold it under the last few games and the franchise's hype. Only difference is that Batman is Batman and Dark Spark had Bayformers in it.

I enjoyed the ROTF game more.

What would be the ideal Transformers game?

Devastations with WFC story + aesthetics and Transformers 1 (Console) environment destructability

Primewave a best IDW ship.

>Not StarscreamxStarscream

That's good as well.

As in Optimus and Soundwave?

Agreed.

Obviously Optimus and Senator Shockwave.

So this entire season will be filler then?

That's also good.

Why not just go for Optimus, Soundwave AND Shockwave.

And cue the vigorous Interfacing!

Because Shockwave is dead.

Yes, and?
youtube.com/watch?v=zh1AAm2B32g

I'd rather make an autobot

Oh cmon there's no fucking way the soldiers would just walk around a free kill going ''don't kill him he's in the next movie''

Not hard to play dead when all the ground soldiers soldiers are focused on Shockwave and Sentinel for him to soon make a crawl for it.

He got better.

I dig that left arm

Elbows too.

>drift jobbing as hard as he can from the very first new ep

His minicons are better too

Literally everyone jobbed to the axe minicon tho. Even Sideswipe only won while the little axe guy was unnatached and uninsterested in fighting. Hasbro's just trying to make kids find the minicons cool.

Ep2 powerlevel average of all exercises

BBB 106
Drift 100
Sideswipe 95
Grimlock 93
Strongarm 89

outta/120

It cracked me up that Drift acted like he didn't care then called the base later while Fixit was away just to try and nitpick the grading protocols

This looks like a stronger versions of those robots with the funny heads and a lot of animal motif ones.

Will we ever get an Autobot in RiD with a transformation scheme similar to Chopshop?

The 13 aren't the Knights.

The Knights are the real 13 and the ones seen here are just bootleg name reuses thanks to cultural memes and Matrix interference. This is how Optimus Prime is himself.

>this is what shitters who want everything to be like Aligned actually believe

Aligned continuity is the one true version of Transformers and solved all the problematic trash of previous ones.

They're not meant to be morally grey, they're meant to be a pack of evil assholes who you can still laugh at and sympathise with.
>It was the cringiest "look I'm just like Dr. Who, please notice me Steven Moffat-senpai" shit Roberts has ever written.
Eh? It was a joke about Roberts' own writing, man. The montage was meant to be "what would have happened if MTMTE was following the Scavengers instead".

Shellshock, a military-minded but paranoid turtle who turns into a mine flail.

>Shred is literally a fat ball of fluff
>Edge
What the fuck are you talking about.

you know what bothered me for a while?
how do the bots survive? where do they get their energon from?
are they running on cheap oil from earth, does Team Prime give them a little from theirs?
have they found a little Energon reserve of their own?
they seemed pretty happy that they found Energon in the latest epsiode

>also Energon is explosive
I thought that it was radiocative too
so, if anything Ms. Pynch didn't just sell bombs, she sold atombombs

>and I thought she was considered a criminal?
>or was that just on Griffin Rock?
>which woulöd explain why she's still well off in her home away from the island

Seems like it's going to be that GI Joe Colton is a Dire Wraith and ROM is gonna kill him, turning everyone against him. Poor guy.

>Also, why are robots that turn into animals or vehicles really cool, but animals that turn into cars are just really lame in comparison?
You best not be hatin' on Alternators Ravage there, son.

Actualy I will have you know Aligned continuity is all bad because Solus is a vagina.

>WFC story + aesthetics
Naw. Nick Roche aesthetics and a better thought out story than any of the games so far have had. Devastation is easily the best Transformers game so far, though; it really captured the feel of those rare "epic" G1 episodes

WFC aesthetic is garbage. My character design teacher almost barfed when he saw it. It's objectively bloated and voiceless.

I want Nurse Hound now.

what did they mean by this?

I'm still mad they never bothered to.

Like ugh why?

That episode is one of my least favourites up there with Season 1's finale and the Season 2 opener.

Of course.

They wouldn't kill him off now.

there is still more to be done with him.

Good Taste.

>inb4 claims that's Barricade are a part of misinformation campaign
>it's not Barricade but Prowl

It's like everyone forgets Barricade was blown to shit in DotM.

>art and design teachers
>knowing jack shit

I guess eventually once Optimus makes him doing his shit difficult.

I think ROM is a loner in this version and he just wantd to do his job and get the fuck out of Earth and look for more Wraiths to kill.

>>It's like everyone forgets Barricade was blown to shit in DotM.

More that no one cares. Not the writers, and the people who actually watch those trash movies are brainless, and probably can't tell anything apart due to the shit aesthetics.

bump

Inspector Gadget, but for evil

>I like how ROM barely tries to explain his actions to anyone either
Probably because most people aren't going to believe the alien robot who just disintegrated their friends and family.

Which of the Solstar Order members that we've seen should the Lost Light meet?

Of course they don't know jack shit, they know jack FROM shit, which is why anyone with minimal artistical sense cann tell WFC's art is awful.

FOC is even worse. WFC at least looked somewhat decent, all of the new FOC designs were Pat Lee tier.

>Literally the only good character in the shitshow that is Combiner Wars

Jesus, Megs, your badge is all screwed up. How are your soldiers supposed to respect you when you're that sloppy? Show some damn pride.

RID started its third season and a fourth was confirmed a while ago.

Either the sweet ass bear or the cube.
The cube is probably evil though.

>I think ROM is a loner in this version
Yeah, the 3rd issues preview clarifies that he works alone for some reason despite the knights of the Solstar always working in pairs. My bets are the girl in this pic may have been his former partner but either she went rogue or they had a falling out and just decided to work separately.

Agreed.
The show ended hilariously bad too. Are they actually going to pull through with a 2nd season? Because I think they should just let it die and go forgotten.

Dem HIPS

>third season and a fourth was confirmed a while ago.

So many nay-sayers claimed this show was dead in the water. Glad it's getting another season.

If he is I hope he starts haunting Starscream as well.

>Which of the Solstar Order members that we've seen should the Lost Light meet?
Fuck that, I want them on Earth in Revolutionaries.
>no Revolutionaries team consisting of... (spins wheel) Pizzazz, Bear-Knight, Storm Shadow and Sly Rax

How did it end?

Bee and Prowl become the angel and devil on Starscream's shoulders? I want that.

>Pizzazz
Are you trying to have shit group morale?

Meltdown

GIANT Muthafuckin Frankenstein's monster of a nigga made from experiments trying to make cybertronians generate their own energon. Can't handle that shit, might go supercritical at any moment and blow the fuck up. Gotta shoot big fucking lasers n shiet to vent all the power in his body. Froze the nigga to try and stop space robot Chernobyl

TURNS INTO MUFUGGIN GOJIRA

It actually hasn't ended yet but weve reached the climax.Starscream became a literal combiner god and it looks pitiful, coupled by his annoying screaming and crying. Windblade is dead. Optimus and Megs are going to save the day.

Suggestion: his robot mode is Gojira, and his altmode is one of those offshore oil rigs.

Isn't Starscream scheduled to return?

Wonder what they'll do with him?
Given there's no Megatron to overthrow and he doesn't seem to be a ghost.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W2jn4Hgxpo

I think you're forgetting that Revolutionaries already has an established team and I don't know how well Storm Shadow would fit amongst them.

The bear could actually work though.

I'm hoping for a rotating cast, frankly. The dynamic Ian and Kup have seems like it'll be great, but "three Transformers guys, one of whom is rebranded as a GI Joe, and Action Man" isn't really what I want out of a crossover series.

HA!
Thank you, user.

I think user was just wishing that was the roster.

One of the first stories of the book is going to be the main team and the Micronauts teaming up against a new Storm Shadow, though.

Starscream is coming back. The minicons said they are worried about whoever is chasing them. Could be him?

Isn't it pretty much a rotating cast already? Like, there's the main team, but they'll be working with someone different every issue.

The group WILL probably grow since we're lacking a representative from both the Micronauts and ROM.

I doubt we'll get any of the main characters from the Micronauts but we'll probably get some migrant character who may have been important to some arc on their side of things. I'm hoping we get a little robot or monster.

>One of the first stories of the book is going to be the main team and the Micronauts teaming up against a new Storm Shadow, though.

>putting miniature people in peril because you can't kill a ninja with your team of an ex-EDC, a human-sized transformer, and a billion year old Cybertronian war vet.

Is there an unwritten rule regarding Starscream that if there's god-powered-MacGuffin and he's about, he has to fuse with it/possess it?

It just seems to happen a lot.
Like the clone and never dying thing.

>John Barber said adding Jem to Revolution would be too complicated

feels bad.

It's the NEW Storm Shadow, though, so they'll probably be a super ninja or something.

What could Jem possibly do in Revolution?

>he's actually a guy from Microspace piloting a human-sized mechsuit

Would that make him a giant ninja Biotron?

>so they'll probably be a super ninjas or something

Deepest lore

Jems comic is literally comfy, girl power stuff.
Why would you drag her into a full blown war between aliens and super soldiers? Why would she participate in the first place. The most I could ever see Jem getting involved is in a one-shot crossover, maybe Cobra kidnaps her for those holographic powers? Who knows?

That would actually make for a really absurd but interesting twist.

That seems to be the case doesn't it? I'm surprised IDW hasn't pulled that move yet. I mean, there was that time with the ore-13 during infiltration but it was so useless I don't know if it counts?

They even had the same VA.

There's a bunch of Reptos on one of the covers to Micronauts' Revolution tie-in. Maybe one of them could turn out a really swell guy and join the Revolutionaries.

>tfw when adrogynous trapbots

What is Pizzazz going to do other than abuse everyone on sight?

I'm REALLY not looking forward to the twist that the Micronauts are really Cybertronian STDs

On the subject of Revolution stuff: do people have any thoughts on whether or not that new Joe book will be good? The art style certainly seems different from the other Hasbroverse books.

WOW OK this art is... Well it's not bad but it feels like it will be better suited for a comic about a teenage boy more than Gi Joe.

But I guess depending on the story and who they get as their robo pal it might do good.

I bet the writer just didn't want her version of Jem to be part of that universe and well if she wants it that way then why not?

That said they already said that a version of Jem exists in the Hasbroverse and this way you can get a Jem without all of the tumblr bagagge some people complain about.

Honestly it's a win/win for everyone.

The art's by Giannis Milonogiannis, who also does the webcomic Old City Blues.

Hmmmm.
I don'the dislike it but its very anime so that will take some time to get used to.
I really love Scarletts new hair style though.

So what exactly is it if not a bunch of colorful weirdos with dyed hair playing music and having drama?

I'm still curious as to how the hell they're going to get to our universe. Issue #5 was chaotic (in a good way).

Okay anons, let's settle this once and for all.
Seriously speaking, who would be the best ruler for Cybertron?

Solicits say they're heading into the entropy storm next issue, so it'll probably turn out to be a gateway to Earth.

While watching a Jem and the Holograms concert on tv, one of the Transformers notice that Jem is using holomatter tech, which comes from Synergy.

Meanwhile the Dreadnoks need cash and are hired by Eric Raymond to take out Jerrica because he wants his half of Starlight music. Someone of the Gi Joe characters get wind of this so they go to check it oit too.

It just happens that there is an upcoming Battle of the bands event that will have Jem and the Holograms in it so the Transformers (good and bad) go to check out what is up with Synergy

Dreadnoks go to take out Jerrica who will show up there but hey the winner of the battle of the bands is going to win cash money and they can play instruments so why not sign up as Cold Slither? Someone close to Jem is secretly a Dire Wraith, Boom! ROM is involved.

And at one point shit hits the fan and you have giant robot fight and an assassination plot with Jem caught in the middle of it (since they all want something from her)

Obviously this isn't perfect but with a few tweaks you can really have a story that involves and revolves around Jem with the other more action packed Hasbro characters.

That said I am of the opinion that Hasbroverse should have their own Jem seperate from the main IDW Jem.

Where can I watch this hot sounding mess?

Have fun.
go90.com/profiles/va_92b2644504054b28a8b694748ea11c87

If not American: youtube
If American: Verizon's Go90 app. Named so because they wanted it to become a thing that people would "Go90" (turn your phone sideways) to watch all the high quality exclusive content it hosts. Combiner Wars is free to watch.

You can have that shit in a Hasbroverse Jem but the writer of the main Jem universe just didn't want to deal with the other properties being in her comic and they let her get her way.

But the original Jem has always had sci-fi, action and attempted murder stuff so it can fit in the Hasbroverse.

Maybe Hasbroversr Jem wouldn't have its own book but they can guest-star or have a mini, it's not like IDW can't make comics in other universes since they had their IDW Gi Joe and ARAH Gi Joe and later Transformers vs Gi Joe.

Very 80's-early 90's manga look to it. Cool.

See, a one-shot would be perfect if it's written rotating around Jerrica. They could definitely do it but I just don't think she would fit into something like Revolution.

Nah I totally get that, which why I also think it should be a mini or have Jem ocassionally cameo or guest star in other comics if there is need for it in the story.

It's also why I think Hasbroverse should have their own Jem so it doesn’t interfere with the main comic especially since some of the IDW Jem audience doesn't want to deal with the Revolution stuff especially since the IDW Jem comic has a different tone.

Jazz.

Ok now I can kind of see why they choose this artist, especially with all the sci-fi shit Gi Joe has and with them adding a Cybertronian to their ranks.

>its very anime
I think it's more manga than anime. If that makes sense.

The writer of the Jem comic is pretty No Fun Allowed so I'm not surprised she didn't want any part in revolution. Although she did say that if she has her way there might be "something" crossover-y down the line.

That said it would be pretty interesting to see Jem easter eggs and even some of the comic characters in some crowd shots in the background of other hasbroverse stuff.

>G.I Joe goes /m/ech
I'm here for this.
That's actually a really refreshing change.

Well, we know Action man likes the Misfits. He had a poster in his room.

I'd like to see the Inhumanoids in this new universe before Jem tbqh.

Jem isn't bad, she's just not fitting whatsoever beyond a silly, inconsequential, crossover.
At the end of the day this isn't Macross frontier and there's no real place for a rockstar in war.

So Jem has an incestual relationship with her cousin? At least Jetfire would find her amusing.

Gonna guess he's a fan of Appleseed.

>there's no real place for a rockstar in war
Not with that attitude.

>Shitty 80's J-Pop makes aliens extremely uncomfortable and question their own culture.
Bravo, Kawamori!

So Buster is totally related to Kimber right?

I want the context for this.
Also why Jetfire?

>It's carnage in C-minor rebooted

Do Cybertronians even have culture left besides drinking and racing? Rodimus was right to go find the knights.

Rituals, myths, and some events like the Festival of Lost Light.

Also some religious nutcases like monoformers.

Those things should be explored more often. The festivals and holidays are especially cool.

Not Cybertronian but that Camien holiday during Combiner wars seemed pretty cool.

In SDF Macross the idol girl that was in a love triangle with main character guy and bridge at a time was dating her hippie cousin. And the original Jetfire toy was a recoloring of a VF-1S from it.

Incest is funny.

Are monoformers the equivalent of those nudist Christians who believe clothes obscure God's creation?

That sounds like a disaster then again, when are love triangles not?
Interesting that Jetfire of all characters would get an anime inspired recolor; very cool.

Equivalent of people that remove internal organs for religious reasons.

That would be funny but they reject Adaptus so more like they don't believe in the mainstream space god.

The majority of the Cybertronians are secular and don't actively worship at all.

>Interesting that Jetfire of all characters would get an anime inspired recolor; very cool.
Other way around. Jetfire was recolored from the anime toy.

Optimus Prime states it's the exact opposite. He's says most Cybertronians believe in Primus and the thirteen much to the Mistress of flames satisfaction.

Maybe not in big fancy robo churches doing weekly prayers. We've seen some doing religious things in other ways like that space bot who was working with Optimus, Skids, and hippy Drift.

And you don't think he couldn't possibly be a biased source or creatively interpreting what "believes in Primus" means to make a good impression?

Definitely not.
Optimus did not care what kind of impression he was making considering how he and the mistress have beef with one another. In fact she said something arrogant about the majority of Cybertronians being religious "as all good people should" and that ticked off Prime.

Okay yeah wow Combiner Wars was pretty shit

I can still fap to Windblade tho so not all is lost

>pretty shit
That's a huge understatement.

I'd say it's taken Energon's crown of Worst Series

Was it supposed to be aired in English? It wasn't a dub?

Because if that's the case then the mouth animations are unforgivable

Nope. Definitely aired in English and currently only voiced in English.
It's just that bad.

It was made to be in english. They made it this shitty knowingly.

Not quite yet. It's a least mercifully short.

They still have their ship so they probably had an energon supply stored on that.

Bump

So is Pax Cybertronia still happening on Gorlam Prime or was that vision retconned to hell and back?

It can still happen if they feel like it.

>So is Pax Cybertronia still happening on Gorlam Prime
Gorlam Prime was destroyed, so no.
> or was that vision retconned to hell and back?
It being a vision WAS the retcon. A false vision at that.

Any of the comic only Non-transformers. The shitty made up characters with fake names and fake robot modes that don't turn into anything. Rung. Mistress of Flame. All of them. Just generic Milne robo people that are literally not transformers.

I also think there was a Jem poster in ExRiD (I think Ayana had it) I might be mistaken tho.

We've seen Rung transform, but I'm with you on the MoF. At the very least, I'd like to see her cape blow in the wind and see some wheels or wings or something folded into her back.

Mistress of Flame is puppet installed by another, non-Cybertronian race to pose as religious leader to bring ruin of society

youtu.be/9dI_8BCY9Dg

Has Milne ever even drawn the mistress of flame?

Speaking of the Mistress of Flame, it looks like her crown and back spikes aren't part of her own design.

I'm not sure if Aileron could transform with them on, maybe you have to sacrifice your alt mode to hold the title.

Why couldn't have they stayed on Earth? Heck Transformers could be reprogrammed in this canon so why not let them be Autobots? At least they got a prison mirror together....

man you are really upset for bringing up the aesthetics a couple of times.

I dont think he even designed her?

Sarah Stone designed her.

It's Barricade. Punish and Enslave was found and was rolling with other vehicles with Decepticon insignias.

I'm pretty sure that's FoC because WFC had better models for Steroidimus Prime and Megatron, unless your basis for a perfect TF look is sticking to pure G1.

Chances he dies in this one?

Lesser than Crosshairs.

I'm surprised they're not trying to ship Windblade and Drift for being japanese-themed warriors.

Is there a list of religions for Cybertronians?

I feel like GI Joe's toyline can be saved if they go Megablocks like Call of Duty.

Then again, block toys are expensive as hell.

Honestly? Senator Shockwave before his corruption.

I'd also vote Prowl but you know, he'll be for an autocracy.

Could be worse, he could've tried adding the pony universe in, and the idwverse for it kinda sucks on stories. Bunch of good /tg/ ideas executed poorly.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Religion

Not much I think. Besides Primus believers you got-
Triple M - (Those Adaptus rejectors)
Way of Flame
Sparkeater-worshippers (One person thing I think)

I wanna see a Rung remold of CW Shockwave.

Rung would be better suited as a pen.

I know this artist works for IDW now but I can't take them seriously because of their old TMNT incest art

>I'd also vote Prowl but you know, he'll be for an autocracy.
I feel Prowl would be exactly the same as Starscream but far worse.
>Aileron will one day be the Mistress of Flame
Who murders her, /tfg/?

>Sparkeater-worshippers
They worship Mortilus who's basically the Transformer Grim reaper.

>Professional doing porn

Oh man. If only I could remember that one official TMNT comic artist that actually did a porn comic on them.

I actually really like Rung.
I like that he's not really a fighter and more of a useful bookworm type character. That's something we seriously lack amongst all these military men, at least as far as relevant characters go.

Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe) used to draw Ed, Edd and Eddy yaoi.

Fair is fair, now, who hasn't!

One of the Adventure Time character designers Natasha Allegri draws lesbo porn of the two main girls during the first four seasons.

Found it.
comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=323322

I'm gonna save everyone a bunch of time and tell you all that EVERYBODY that's an artist draws or has drawn porn.

There, now back to Transformers.

What would Ramondelli porn look like?

Spaghetti in a blender.

Would be scalped/10

tell fucktard up here too

so hot

>There will never be an obscure official porn comic of TF

You know one thing I missed about the 80/90s? People could get away with shit like this.

Well the japanese could still get away with that.

Hayato Sakamoto has plenty and has tried to put lewd into MTMTE but its always either too disturbing or too inappropriate.
Pic related is an example.

I would have just TMNT porn if it was the porn part that bothered me but okay

Holy shit it's the scene Roberts made him change. I've been dying to see this!

I need to see this for myself now.

Its been floating around for some time now.

For around 6 weeks. TFG has been pretty quite since then.

I dont understand Sakamotos style

he wants to be lewd but he draws everything so kiddie

THIS POOR MAN.
He wanted to make it lewd so badly.

Well he... did draw hentai of traps.

8 year old traps being fucked by adult men no less

and hes still making new ones as his own personal project

>Original G1 base
>The old TFP Bases
I reeealllly like the bots visiting old locations in this new season.

Prime version of the original G1 base*

...And? Makes sense it's been long gone abandoned.

And nothing, I was just making a correction.

On the internet, * after a segment of a previous statement is commonly used to denote a correction.

It's really fun when they do history stuff like this.

its neat but abit sad too

The easter eggs and continuity stuff in these shows gets me every time. I love that kind of stuff.

I'm loving all that and the jokes. Bee getting poked fun of after Sideswipe finding his diary in the base. Lol. Can't do that shit with Optimus.

Is she using her headlights?

Flashlight

I know its early but im really liking this season so far also i loved the new minicons

Ditto. Glad they're not just mindless critters. I bet whoever they are hiding from is Starscream.

I wish Optimus could find humor in things like this.

>>>
>Anonymous 09/20/16(Tue)02:39:21 No.86409373▶
haha I loved seeing this during the day-event Griffith and I went to in Japan (All Hail Cybertron). Not knowing much Japanese at all, it was great hearing the audience react to this image. Great stuff. Wish they kept it!

>Modern Bumblebee design wearing 80's clothing
Nigga what? He wasn't on that body then.

Ill; gross. I guess I clicked the wrong thing or didn't delete all that nonsense in that green text. Whoops! My badddd.

> Wish they kept it
Oh my god I can only imagine the chaos.

Rescue bots implies that his prime body and this body are actually the same body.

Astethics is interchangeable between shows. Just imagine it's all the same.

>We never got Animated Astrotrain.
Shame really.

It ain't house style, but I like it.

Are the members of the Shattered Glass Decepticon Justice Division as bad as their MTMTE counterparts?

They run a spa. Kaon is a massage chair. Vos does acupuncture. Tarn is a therapist.

Okay...what about the Autobot Justice Division.

I can see Helex turning into an oil Jacuzzi now, thanks for that.

Not sure about Tesarus, maybe he handles exfoliation, but I don't know.

SG DJD are the rescue bots. SG rescue bots are the DJD. More or less.

So Heatwave and Blades are basically the Helex and Tesarus of SG...aside from the fact they probably don't bother with stuffing you into a chest compartment when they murder you horribly.

Quickshadow uses her altmode to burrow into transformers, wear them like a suit while they are still functional, control them and then eat them from the inside out when she's finished. She makes canon Vos seem like a sane and well balanced individual.

I'm not sure on Salvage and Blurr, one of them probably crushes bots into cubes while the other vibrates them to pieces.

I have absolutely no idea for Chase and Boulder.

>I have absolutely no idea for Chase and Boulder.
Oh, I have it! SG Boulder is a Rock Lord!

>*over Comms* "I have this special tactic I like to call a dead drop. Simply put: I drop...and your're dead."
>"Why are you telling me this?"
>"Hehehe...Look up."

Also Chase is the Tarn of this team.

That's the most logical thing, pretty sure that's how it will happen but we will see this Wednesday if this event is as easy to predict as Civil War 2.0

Speaking of Wraiths, they're like a techno-supremacists worst nightmare huh? They're organic horrors who turn objects into extensions of their biological system, they can make other lifeforms into one of them, that shit about Wraith hives and how they can change planets to support their form of living, plus their crazy magic.

Megatron would really hate them.

So the Dire Wraiths are organic transformers? Man, if you were techno-organic and you became infected by one of them, it would REALLY ruin your day.

They are more like shapeshifters, like there's a part in the ROM comics when one of the Wraiths was masquerading as a soldier and their facade was wearing off and you could see part of their gun being all organic and gross.

Some of them are also Sorcerers (pic related) which also if you think about it makes them the real opposite of a Cybertronian who is inorganic and tech based.

Oh yeah if a being is techno organic a Dire Wraith would fuck them up real badly.

Well the EXRiD Revolution tie-in will have TC, his dog, Bob, and Marissa (possibly other Autobots as well) fighting Dire Wraiths at the white house so I guess we will see in that comic how a Cybertronian vs Dire Wraith battle goes.

>We never got Animated season 4

We never got a lot of things from TFA...like Devastator.

And there's apparently one who's a good guy, given that you could see one hanging out with the Solstar Order in one of Rom's flashbacks. I want to know what the fuck was up with that.

This preview was so interesting. The shift in quality from issue #1 to 2 and 3 is massive.
The Dire wraiths might actually make for cool villains as opposed to generic goons.

Why is Animated Blitzwing so perfect?

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much from ROM, but the jump in quality has been great. Same thing that happened to Micronauts.

allspark.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/20160314080000133.pdf

This is some stuff from Transformers Animated story bible.

Very interesting to note there are some key things that were dropped from the show.

Because they are.

It's a shame we never got TFA Astrotrain...or any other triple changers really.

Yeah, I was actually unsure if he was a dire wraith or not due to that. He'll probably be an interesting one, did he even have armor?
>Same thing that happened to Micronauts.
Micronauts has been amazing from issue #2 onwards. Honestly, a lot of people seem opposed to Revolution but I'm glad all these series are coming together. There aren't any characters I hate nor plots I dislike from any of these franchises. Let's just hope M.A.S.K turns out good as well.

go90.com/profiles/va_45cf3abc23d847e09fee259362d51692
Stupid sexy Megatron

Animated was Blitzwings best incarnation. That show took a lot of different twists on characters and somehow made it work phenomenally.

We should have had more triple changers with foreign accents.

>did he even have armor?
No, but neither did the cube apparently. The bear and blob also only have masks.

I hope that the people opposed to Revolution realize that these books are actually pretty good. A lot of the opposition seems to stem from not being familiar with these series and therefore wanting nothing to do with them.

So who's in the wrong with the current IDW stories?

Has Optimus really done anything to warrant humans attacking him? It's not like he's wrecking cities and enslaving humans like Megatron did, if anything he's making an effort to help humanity where possible, and hasn't demanded tribute or accomodation.

It feels like humans are the ones in the wrong, considering they alligned themselves with the Decepticons. After The Machination and the Decepticon-Humanity alliance, I wouldn't trust them without autobot supervision.

Is it the President and Spike ruining everything? Or are all humans in IDW just that awful?

Swedish Astrotrain?

Mexican Blitzwing?

Norway Broadside?

Arabic Sandstorm?

British Springer?

Megatron was pretty open about being responsible during AHM, so him joining up with the Autobots is good enough reason for the humans not to trust them, I think.

>Let's just hope M.A.S.K turns out good as well.
Ahahahahahahahaha.
It's by Deviations Guy. It won't be.

I love Cop Prowl lot, but Ninja Prowl was not only the best Dad, but the best character for me besides Blitzwing. It's amazing to see what they did with some of the characters.
Hell, I gladly welcome the new characters like Lockdown. That dude was badass.

Guess telling Spike about that was another one of Prowl's big plans

>Mexican Blitzwing?

Shit, Octane, meant to say Mexican Octane.

Prowl looks like a chick in some of those.
What kind of imbalanced team has two girls? Glad the final version is more masculine.

Well TFA Blitz had a German accent.

Maybe Russian would work for Astrotrain?

The other three seem fine. But what about Octane?

Weren't the Jet Autobot twins Russian?

>Has Optimus really done anything to warrant humans attacking him?
He built a city on US soil and said it's his, so yes.

But either way, everyone know it's all the Dire Wraiths' fault.

Spike always ruins everithing, he should have been killed a long time ago

And I just noticed Sorry.

Either way the personalities for the TFA triple changers will be interesting, because you have the Rational one the Emotional one and the...Other one.

Broadside has the problem that his Rational persona doesn't have swimming protocols and his Emotional persona is scared of heights...this is bad because his Emotional persona is slaved to his jet mode and his Rational one is slaved to his Aircraft carrier mode.

Ninja Prowl was brilliant and also my favorite out of the bunch. Some of the Decepticons were also really fun.
>Has Optimus really done anything to warrant humans attacking him?
Annexing the planet is definitely a reason to do so. That being said, humanity is really just scared of Cybertronians. Imagine these brilliant, powerful, aliens came down to look after your planet but also had to power to wipe you all out within 2 years, why does Optimus take interest in a planet so below them? Do they have any ulterior motives? What if they turn against us?

Too much paranoia after AHM. Joining with the Decepticons was fucking stupid though. Ironically Soundwave genuinely did want peace and actually WAS satisfied with his human allies.

Oh, whoops. It's just that Russia has the biggest trains.

He'll probably die in Revolution.
Even better if it's death by Dire wraith, not even something related to his franchise.

>tfw he got BTFO by Colton in exRiD

"Colton"

That it was a Dire Wraith who BTFO of him might make it even better.

I've been waiting to dump my TFA findings on Pixiv, I finally have a chance.

Dire Wraith are just really good at roasts for no particular reason.

This is one of my personal favorite pieces I found.

>Windblade, remember who you are!

>Pulls the Optimus Prime resurrection dance

>Starscream's sounding bored constantly until the "overwhelming power" cliche kicks in which leaves a vague aimless thing

This show is bad in a weird way

Dapper? Sign me up

>that one in the ROM #3 preview who gives that big speech full of nothing but burns for Rom

>Mexican Octane.
>Other Persona is basically Speed Gonzales.
Oh dear...what have I created?

This isn't lewd at all.

>Dapperbots

I'm sad the dapper bot in Pax Cybertronia will never exists.

I thought they were Swedish?

Effeminate Princess Sunstreaker when?

You get llama Sunstreaker instead.

I want to see Sunstreaker in RiD and be a complete opposite of Sideswipe.

ROM takes way too much crap.

>llama

A cold-blooded cruel gunner that has abysmal speed and never jokes around?

>"I retire for five minutes and EVERYTHING goes to shit."

alpaca, sorry

That's something I've always wondered about

Was making IDW Spike a scumbag a result of transformers fans-turned-writers growing up hating him in the cartoon, or was it genuinly done out of "it could be good writing"?

Well Sunstreaker is suppose to be known as egotistical. Since Sideswipe is all about no-rules/party boy. Sunstreaker could be one of those upper class bots and always disappointed at his brother.

Nope. Costa didn't know anything about TF nor cared to learn anything about it. He admitted he didn't understand the concept of alien robots. He actually hated the fandom.

IDW Spike is basically self-insert Costa.

news.tfw2005.com/2011/12/08/idw-transformers-comic-writer-mike-costa-reflects-on-transformers-173922

>– During his first year writing The Transformers, Mike says he got really burnt out, stating that writing for Transformers was “tough and not fun”. He goes on to state: “The characters are so difficult to understand.” He compares a human coming back after serving only 2 years in a war and their entire psyche is destroyed, their life changed. But these characters are robots that are millions of years old fighting a war that’s a million years old. He goes on to state: “They don’t get hungry, they don’t get tired, they don’t have women, they don’t have relationships that they value, because they don’t have females that they can love, maybe brotherly love but how, they don’t have parents?”

>– “All the basic things that motivate a person in any kind of adventure story that motivate them, these characters do not have them. You have to manufacture them. Why would a robot that’s millions of years old have a personality like a human? That’s insane.”

Creative thinking is too hard for him.

Sorry but clearly the best ruler for Cybertron is already ruling.

> “They don’t get hungry, they don’t get tired, they don’t have women, they don’t have relationships that they value, because they don’t have females that they can love, maybe brotherly love but how, they don’t have parents?”
Absolutely disgusting.
And why is there so much focus on NEEDING women? As if the pinnacle of human relationships are romantic? And what about gay people who don't even like women? This is infuriating to read and very shallow.

I can't fucking wait for him to be killed off.

The primitive need for breeding?

>He actually hated the fandom.
Anyone sane would.

Eh. Every fandom has it's dark side.

Hating fandom is not the same as being an inept writer who doesn't bother to learn what he writes about.

There's a difference between hating the fans and just plain disliking the concept of the fiction entirely. I don't know why this guy was on Transformers in the first place. This wasn't a guy who had a clashing non-traditional vision for the property, this is a guy who seems like he never wanted to be there from day one.

Well Optimus didn't do anything violent but he and the other Cybertronians won't get off their planet and with the anexation they feel it's another Cybertronian invasion.

Also the events of AHM is like a trauma for the human race and seeing how Megatron is an Autobot they are all really jumpy.

But yeah some humans are making things worst, Spike is full of hate so he will make things worse no matter what, while others like Marissa want peace but are just to damn incompetent, the Madame President is also an idiot for letting Spike out.

Scarlett should also be smarter than this but since she trusts Colton and since he's probably a Dire Wraith she's letting him manipulate her by following along to his advice.

Did he ever say why he took the job? Was he just that hard up for the money?

>But yeah some humans are making things worst, Spike is full of hate so he will make things worse no matter what
Why the hell does he hate the Autobots so much? Literally what have they EVER done to him? Jazz ruined his life for a good reason and it was well deserved.

No idea. Curious I guess?

Spike doesn't care what the Autobots did. He simply hates all giant alien robots since they brought their war onto earth. So even if he came across an honest-to-good bot like RB Blades, Spike will kill it.

I'm calling it right now,
Death by dire wraith. This filth cannot be allowed to run around post Revolution.

Only thing I like him for is the animosity he has with Prowl because it provides for an interesting dynamic and I just love that he managed to butthurt Prowl in a really significant way (and did they drop that whole "Prowl killed General Witwicky" thing? I kniw Galvatron did but he blamed it on Prowl and then no one bothered to tell Spike or adress it, or I missed something?)

But other than that ughh I wouldn't mind him getting squished or punted, like this douchebag managed to piss off a lot of Transformers, how is he still alive?

No just a writer who didn't care for the character

They need to demoralize and put the other species on their place, show them who is boss before they take over.

They can also get into your head so they know what fucks you up, of course they will be the supreme roasters.

ROM is more misunderstood than the Cybertronians on Earth, he just wants to kill Wraiths and save everyone but everyone else won't let him.

>Spike gets killed by Dire Wraiths
>One of the Dire Wraiths takes his form
>Somehow after shit goes down Spike Wraith has a change of heart and turns on the other Wraiths and helps the Autobots and humans foght them off
>Tells everyone who he is
>ROM still wants to kill him, Prowl is still butthurt, but Optimus will give him the benefit of the doubt
>Wraith Spike turns out to be likeable and better than human Spike
>We get a useful Spike who isn't a dick and even has cool powers.

Wouldn't it be great if Prowl finally succeeded in killing Spike? Imagine how well you could play that for drama. I feel have of the Cybertronians wouldn't care. Jazz sure as hell wouldn't care, nor would Soundwave, literally any of the Decepticons, etc. I can even imagine Optimus TRYING to care.

Moral of the story is: Even genocidal alien parasites can be better than Spike Witwicky.

>he just wants to kill Wraiths and save everyone but everyone else won't let him.
To be fair he's not very subtle when wiping out hoards of Dire wraith disguised as friends and family.

The dude doesn't even bother explaining himself or providing proof for said explanations. Doesn't help that he's always in a rush.

Thread is saging. Have an adorable new minicon.

Hopefully with Revolutionaries being a human and Cybertronian team and with a Cybertronian, possibly Skywarp, being a Joe we get more sympathetic humans who don't want to go shoot Cybertronians.

Have they given an explanation to that? Seems like ROM keeps hush hush about the Wraiths because he doesn’t want to alarm the native species but it's really backfiring on him.

Or maybe he feels he can't trust anyone? But yeah his mentality isn't doing anyone any favors, for all Optimus and everyone knows he's an alien that just popped in and started killing people for no reason.

I am thinking he pops in, kills a Wraith disguised as a human, a lot of people and Cybertronians witness it, humans think he's another Cybertronian, Optimus wants him taken down because he thinks he's a crazy alien killer.

Oooh he is adorable I think I should watch this new cartoon.

Gay people are not heteronormal. Neither are Cybertronians. What i ithe problem here?

The new minicons are all adorable. Even Sawtooth is an adorable little caring shark thing. I like his voice.

>people talking about Prowl having the possibility of dying in IDW

Refresh my memory, but didn't Prowl die in the G1 Transformers movie? That or I'm mistaking him for someone else.
And then there was Animated Prowl who also died. Prowl can't get a break, can't he?

Prowl died in G1 and in TFA. Endless suffering for him.

>Seems like ROM keeps hush hush about the Wraiths because he doesn’t want to alarm the native species but it's really backfiring on him.
You're probably right.
It could drive the planet into further paranoia knowing there are shape shifting aliens amongst them who are incredibly intelligent and deceiving as demons.

Or ROM might be so jaded he's done trying to explain himself and working things out slowly so he just wants to finish up kill every wraith, and move on to the next infested planet. Seriously hid life is devoted to nothing but killing an he does it all alone, at least the Cybertronians have eachother at the end of the day.

>One of the Dire Wraiths takes his form
Is that how the IDW versions work? I thought they were like a zombie virus and made people Wraiths.