Both minorities

>both minorities
>both written by person of same ethnicity
>both new characters
>both carry legacy of previous superhero
>both have initials K.K.
>both marriage material

DC, you have been exposed. This can't be a coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BptDYo_i7Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>both minorities

Chinese people are not a minority in China.

>>both written by person of same ethnicity

G. Willow Wilson is white.

At least the real super man is still around.

>both written by person of same ethnicity
I'm sorry, but when did a religion become an ethnicity?

Kamala is written by a white woman.

i thought kamala was written by a white woman, but was created by an "ideas guy!" muslim woman

You guys sure about that?

>Chinese people are not a minority in China.
Don't you know, user? Everyone lives in America (read: California).

No, the white woman is a muslim convert.

Yes, she is Muslim though. Which is a religion not an ethnicity

Yeah they're sure. This is the woman who writes Ms. Marvel.

every time marvel has a PR event for kamala they showcase the brown muslim woman and not the white muslim writer tho

They created her together

Because the brown Muslim have a more PR type role at the company now, so it makes sense.

That picture is doing things to me.

So what's the deal with the Chinese Superman? How did he get powers and is he a government stooge?

>both have initials K.K.
Uh oh.

Yeah, she's white. This is a common misconception because the EDITOR (who works closely on the book and was the person who originally came up with the character) is a paki.

Also anytime they ever do interviews for the book with video, it's always the editor doing them instead of the writer to keep up this illusion.

You guys sure about that?

>That DC logo

Huh?

After saving a fat kid from a local supervillain the government took interest in him and gave him superpowers to form a Chinese Justice League with their own Chinese Batman and Wonder Woman
The book so far pretty much portrays the Chinese government as shit.
Even Chinese Superman's father is a conspiracy theorist who hates the Chinese government.
The prison where they keep metahumans is named after slang Chinese internet users use to call censorship from their own government.

When we became too lazy to distinguish religious minorities from ethnic ones. Frankly we're lucky we have the word homophobia or else you'd be called racist everytime you called someone a fag.

>Muslim is an ethnicity

She is such a qt brown i want her 3.14

>JLC
You forgot to mention that they didn't make an Aqua man because the person leading the program, and I quote, "didn't see the point."

I love the obese blue chinese Batman and cute green wonder woman! New Super-Man is my favorite DC Rebirth book.

Question: Does that mean Batman is called Bat-Man and Wonder Woman is called Wonder-Woman?

>KenanKhan
>KamalaKong

Cred Forums do you ship it?

I'd sooner ship her with the teen Dr Fate that we all forgot about.

Lewd. Would mouth fuck.

Her family would approve of it too. A Muslim boy AND a doctor.

She wrote a Vixen mini for DC a few years ago I think

>Chinese person in China
>minority

He was a med school student, Khalid is too old for Kamala user

She's a retarded cunt who converted to Islam, not an unfortunate curry who doesn't know any better.

Fuck no. Kenan is a bully and Kamala is pure.

>The book so far pretty much portrays the Chinese government as shit.

Oh thank God. The Chinese gov gets its dick sucked way too much in Western media as it is.

I hope this character doesn't disappear forever. I quite enjoyed him.

Nobody who grew up on the same street as a Pakistani immigrant is still pure, let alone in the same house.

Super-Man is clearly a parody of legacies though. That or they're making fun of bootlegs, which would explain the hyphen.

That is not true. And here is my evidence. Kamala.

is that black chinese dude wearing a mickey mouse hat ?

I really like Khalid. It's a shame he is not the one showing up in Blue Beetle. Then again he could show up to help calm his great-uncle who from the solicits may or may not be going nuts.

I like the character but the book moves at a snails pace. I hope he's in the rumored JSA Rebirth.

I thought they were little hair buns or fros.

Why is Zhang Fei black?

I like tsundere Wonder-Woman

That's the lore nigga
Fucking Emperor Qin supposedly had fucking red beard or shit

I just read the first issue of New Super-Man because of this thread. Pretty fun, ha ha.

Is it bad that I like Chinese Superman more than regular Superman?

>That fucking strings whenever I peel a banana

Reminder that Tubby is best boy, not Kenan

I feel the same.

Keep going, it's on issue 3.

Probably because they're water is shit. They dumb die in their on the reg. The algae growth is ridiculous in shit. The amount of mercury and other shit from all the solar panels and Prius energy makes more pollution than a regular car.

>Question: Does that mean Batman is called Bat-Man and Wonder Woman is called Wonder-Woman?

yeah

Yes, that is bad, because he is an asshole.

No he's way better

>G Willow Wilson isn't white.
>You sure about that?
>Shows picture of white chick.
She converted, you dumb faggot.

Assholes are more fun, though.

fuck you user. i'm 240 lbs, still on a weight loss diet. that fanart is motivating me to stay fat since he's enough of a role model.

>The adoption court made them give me an ethnic name

Is this a real thing that happens? In an age where parents can name their kid Goodluck Jonathan?

Tubby is a muscle fat. I doubt you are a muscle fat.

You are acting like Kenan Kong won't learn how to become less of an asshole over time.

I like him then. I don't understand why anyone would prefer him over Clark right now.

Wouldn't be surprised, adoption is crazy.

>doesn't know why anyone would prefer a bully husbando to discipline

really?

>Cred Forums misusing husbando AGAIN like it is something other than an autistic center of obsession
>pretending husbando is synonymous with "male character I kind of like"
Fuck off.

And yes, I see the obvious appeal an asshole character would have for women.

sorry, you can't stop me from appropriating husbando

>All this superficial shit

great b8 thread op

>>Chinese person in China
>>minority
Well, not what OP's limited comment means, but there are ethnic minorities in China. There was a bit of a suppressed shitstorm when it was revealed during the Olympic ceremony there was a segment representing them where they were all played by kids of the ethnic minority.

I bet you like Goldballs.

>KKKK
Oh shit, this is a message!
youtube.com/watch?v=BptDYo_i7Xs

Because my superman is dead and some old fart is masquerading around pretending to be him

jedediah-get-the-cross.jpeg

thats not the point when Libtards make their argument. The dickhead racists associate it with ethnicity.

Look at all the towelhead sikh attacks done by dumbasses thinking they were muslims.

Crossover when?
I don't think she's a minority though. Unless having strange blood related super powers makes you one.

But seriously, Why?
Why, if you have the information to know better, would you convert to a religion that was created by a pedo war-lord? I hope she is not retarded enough to buy the "islam is actually feminist" bullshit.

Free SJW points = free job

I like strongfat Batman.

That dummy!

Like age has ever stopped the muslims

Why did they draw the Batman of China buff as fuck here, when's really just a fat fuck?

Someone please tell me the origin of Kamala in a very short and concise sentence

Quirky brown nerd breaths inhuman's fartgas and obtains stretching powers.

>Chinese people are a minority
>The most populated type of people on the planet
>Minority

B-but...!

The only marriage material in New Super-Man is Dr. Omen and Bat-Man.

The people that did those attacks were like 110% conservative right-wingers with a 10% margin of error.

If these two got together, their children would be cute, smug and would have Martian Manhunter's powerset

Thanks

something's telling me that these would turn out to be some sort of military/government conspiracy at the end and the Real Justice League would face off with them(but that's gonna be pretty unlikely)

They were revealed to the a military/government conspiracy in like the first issue so you're not wrong.

But they're good kids, they won't fight the real JL. They're just fighting the Chinese Freedom Fighters right now.

>not marrying Wonder-Woman and Laney

>hair exposed
Fucking whore.

Kenan has a knightwing-tier ass.

user here
I like him better because I see the potential for development. I don't see him staying an asshole for long unless DC fucks up again.

Meanwhile Clark has been rebooted so many times in the universe, from being omitted from the Legion of Superheroes to becoming a major villain at one point (I know it's an alternative version,) that I got tired of him.

I normally don't like asshole characters although Vril Dox II is an exception because he's an asshole for a reason.

Kenan's already getting nicer, chose not to bullying his teammates when they were hanging out.

Yeah so again unless DC fucks it up I like his character so far.

I remember Gene Luen Yang already in interviews already said the story is about how does someone become a hero that's worthy of the superman title or whatever.