Who is this loli and what is she doing with Mayhem PhD?

Who is this loli and what is she doing with Mayhem PhD?

She's Boom Boom
The same one from Nextwave.

This image is VERY unsettling.

Why? Shes atleast 15. She can consentnto dooms charred steel platted cock.

DOOMED

>why
Dude, his fucking hand is as big as her upper arm. Also, just the general tone of the picture. Her being wet and kind of funny looking, Doom being SUPER creepy and out of character, and the fact that he's, like, 3 times as big as her.
>charred
Beyond the head his body is in perfect condition.

>out of character

You don't read FF comics, clearly.

>implying
Nigger i've read everything Doom appears in and generally he's not borderline molesting twink girls a third of his size and a quarter his age.

I kek'd.

>Molesting
she looks like she likes the current situation

Dude just compare their sizes, Doom's dick is as big as her fucking torso. He'd split her in half.

Christ Doom are you that desperate that you'll offer the position of Queen to some random floozy

Was this written by that one guy, John something?

I know it wasn't the authors intention but it looks like Doom is get a chubby.

Big dicks nullify consent now?

>*getting

>consent
Age of consent in Latveria is DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!!

You don't know about Boom-Boom do you? She's like She-Hulk was back then, so this Doom is being flanderized for parody purposes. He's not supposed to be in character.

I wasn't really complaining about Doom's representation, it was easy to figure out it's a joke, especially from the end of his sentence. I just said the picture is unsettling as fuck.

Doom gets what doom wants!!!

It's weird how I keep seeing old-ass shit with her on a regular basis that makes me surmise that she was quite popular some time ago while she's completely absent from modern comics. Why is that? She's not a goofy as fuck EXTREME character with pouches and shoulder pads, so why was she shelved?

>Why? Shes atleast 15

Uh, that would be the problem. Could Chris Hansen defeat Doom?

Who's this semen demon? (Not Doom)

If I recall correctly, this is either a parody OR one of Boom-Boom's weird fantasies. Two panels ahead Doom is swept aside by an equally unlikely suitor.

>that time Doom got drunk and hired a 20$ whore

I wonder what it auctualy is.
Realisticly it would probably be somewhere between 14 and 16 but this is current marvel so it would be 18.

Well somewhere between 14 and 16 more likely 16 or maybe 15.

context?

That's another way comics went to shit. Remember when kids in comics were actual kids, looked like kids and did kid things?

Doom is sovereign ruler of Latveria and could simply lower the age of consent to defeat Hansen.

Why do his gauntlets have fingernails?

>be young girl
>get giddy over a powerful ruler of a sovereign country who can wield magic, has technological marvels up the ass and is certainly strong as fuck
>Cred Forums is somehow confused by this

Likewise

>be powerful ruler of a sovereign country who can wield magic, has technological marvels up the ass and is certainly strong as fuck
>clearly such a person should settle for obese old womyn

Feminism is the only reason you get rustled. You internalized the poison. You are slaves.

Like all young waifus, she was replaced with a newer model. They lampshaded it a bit when she tried to form her own Wolverine/Jubilee mentorship with Sabretooth. It ended about as well as expected and she came out of it as the grimmer, darker Meltdown.

When is Russia going to nuke your country already

>blahblah etc
wow Doom is really letting himself go in term of speeches.

I see that geography isn't your strong point.

please stop, I can only be so erect.

Soon, right?

I'm pretty sure this is from one of the few New Mutants comics with Boom Boom I've read. She'd just broken up with Richtor and the entire issue was dream sequences of her dating various superheroes and supervillains. Issue ends with her deciding on Franklin Richards.

>>clearly such a person should settle for obese old womyn
You fucking retard, Doom only goes for WOMEN he respect and admires, like Valeria or Morgan le Fey, not little girls or dumb sluts. That's why he nearly killed the girl that wanted to fuck him in college, he went all:''this brainless slut dares try to bang DOOM?!''. Doom, like in all other things, would settle for nothing but the best.

How the fuck did Sabretooth take down Psylocke?

How many times has Doom taken a special interest in a new bangable girl hero? I can think of Dazzler, Storm and Boom-Boom so far.

Isn't Sabretooth just evil Wolverine? Wolverine's the best at what he does.

Ninja'ing doesn't quite work on strong guys with healing factors.

Wait, her psyblade doesn't actually cut anything? What a gyp.

I thought she could telepathically fuck him up or something. So she's helpless against him?

She could before his brain changed after Wolverine put a hole through it.

Based Alan Davis.

That would be Brett Blevins, then-lord-of-curvy-supes, not Alan Davis

Why has there been an influx of people on this board who don't know what the word "loli" means in the past year?

Funnily enough, I've got this very issue sitting in a pile of floppies next to me.

Honestly, would anyone here not take that offer?

Let me give you a hint, it starts with a T and ends with a umblr.

This but also the mods are doing everything they can so the old loli/R34 board culture dies out so Cred Forums can become normie-friendly.

Boom-Boom is white trash though.

>Issue ends with her deciding on Franklin Richards
What the fuck, Boom-Boom.

The only thing mods have done to make Cred Forums more normie-friendly was turning this place into a Cred Forums-subboard. There's NOTHING more normie than live-action superhero movies.

Man don't respond to that shitskined slav.

How'd she come back from this one? I seem to remember her getting killed more times than Shak-Ti.

Turns out she only got MOSTLY killed by a bloodlusted Sabretooth eviscerating her for a good 5 minutes. Utter retardation.

I have fapped to a lot of loli doujinshi, and I can say with some authority that in the OP image Tabitha looks like a loli.

>the only thing
Yeah, right. But I would agree on kicking live-action out of here.

They took a trip to the Crimson Dawn where she was healed by magic and got some sick new tattoos and teleportation powers to go with it. Those disappeared when she died again later.