What's the most god tier Anthro comic/cartoon?

What's the most god tier Anthro comic/cartoon?

And what would you consider the worst Anthro comic/cartoon?

God tier: Scrooge McDuck, Blacksad, or Omaha
Shit tier: kevin and kell

Actually never mind shit teir is that one where the woman and her husband live in some casual sex world and have sex in front of her parents.

>tfw you know who the character in OP's image is.
>tfw you remember what her powers are.

OP are you trying to tell us something?

Kit n Kayboodle's on a whole other level.

Google says catnapped.

Bojack is my favorite so far

any download links? all the torrents I find are dead

Yeah I think they knew it was Catnapped!, it's a little obscure but it's got really great animation.

Search Nyaa it should have it.

I forgot I had this downloaded

I'm probably gonna go watch that later

nope, but it probably has a long japanese name something like desu desu neko kesu no totoro no hime power ranger

Usagi Yojimbo.
'Nuff said.

Yeah the jap name is Totsuzen! Neko no Kuni Banipal Witt

Wow, I completely forgot about that thing. Who is even the target audience? The sex is the only thing they have going there, but the art-style is so cutesy that it's not even fappable to furries.

I think the audience was old school furries, it was started in 2000. It is really bad though.

Morbi fuck off

>no results found
oh well...

>the names of episodes of any given Japanese series is literally a sentence summing up what happens in that episode
Thought it was retarded as a weaboo kid, and still think so now. I wonder if Jap soaps just give away the twist in the name of the episodes. And they rename movies too, don't they? What's Sixth Sense called? Boy sees dead people: Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time?

Anisava is the best.

Prove me wrong.

This is literally the things moot had in mind when he made the no furry rule. Too bad he didn't repeal it before he retired to Israel. This sort of shit doesn't even exist anymore aside from a few relics. And even those are disappearing: Sabrina Online ended recently after 20 years of furry strips. You would have known that if the mod wasn't deleting every single thread that popped up about that.

It's on animebytes

Even old strips like Sabrina wasn't anything close to the level of KnK

Oh god, what is this horror?

Can't unsee

DOBSON! WE'VE GOT DOBSON HERE!

Nobody cares

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Usagi Yojimbo
Scrooge McDuck comics
Blacksad
Robin Hood (Disney)
Cats don't Dance
Zootopia
Fantastic Mr Fox
The Great Mouse Detective
Rango

>What's the most god tier anthro comic/cartoon?
What's Opera Doc

Or do you mean furry bait? In that case, Lion King.

See the difference between a cartoon character and a furry character is the amount of fuccboi anatomy that the character has. Chest tuft, +1 furry. Nipples, +5 furry. Crotch bulge, +10 furry.

It's literally on bakabt.

Tailspin. Decent comedy, good voice acting.

That's just nostalgia talking bucko

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

>it's not even fappable to furries.

Speak for yourself.

>Kit n Kayboodle
how could anyone find that attractive

Anisava, Mother Fucker

TMNT

Blacksad 100% best. Just great comic and story animal characters or not. Gingitsune was pretty comfy with some anthros although it's never going to get translated/released/renewed ever.

Beast Warriors Gulkeeva was pretty shit from what I remember. I could probably think of a worse one given time but it's the only one that comes to mind currently.

Looks like gayshit.

Sounds cool

Why would you put that image into my head?

Meepo queen

What was that one cartoon with the hot koala chick? Also had an eagle dude with a visor saving the environment etc.

could someone please send this to the artist of Fairy Tale. it might make for an interesting side story.

get a load of this fag

Tiny Toon Adventures

Catnapped was some dank shit.

>50 posts
>No Bagi

Are you harambes even serious

yeah it ends with this

I feel like Eric copped out on this ending.
It feels too sudden.

where my fellow guards at?

>bland: the comic

>shit taste: the user

is that supposed to be a cat?

I like Mouse Guard, but when Redwall has existed for 30 years a kind of precedent is set where any sort of medieval-Animal crossover will inevitably draw comparisons

>Sabrina ended
>Kit n Kayboodle is still going on and spreading the message of the "gods of yiff".

Yes.
If you've seen the directors other works, you know how stylized his characters are.