The great debate

The great debate

Eel is gonna win but I vote Elongated Man because his Silver Age comics are comfy as all fuck and his marriage with Sue is heart melting

>his marriage with Sue is heart melting
Remember when she got raped and murdered?

You think Ralph is gonna be in cwFlash? He and his wife died in the particle accelerator and now that Flash fucked up the timeline...

I think he got cucked by the Riddler in the new 52 too

Yea I do but it doesn't bother me because I actually read comics

They may both be stretchy but they're nothing alike.

Ralph is a corny family-man defined by his strong and loving relationship with Sue. He also fills a role as a detective that allows for a lot of story possibilities. His actual powers are not what define him as a character.

Plas is a comedy character through and through that is defined by his abilities, since it allows for cartoonish over-exaggeration. Rarely does Plas' history as Eel O'brian really define him. Most of the time he's the goofy shape shifty jackass. And he also happens to be ungodly powerful and indestructible since he's, y'know, basically just cartoon physics the character.

Literally the best comic of 2015

>They may both be stretchy but they're nothing alike.

No one has ever argued otherwise. The point is they're stretchy.

>stretchy thread

elastigirl webms when?

Do these threads have a cute name like the freezeforce ones?

Plas.

>Still no elongated boy

I'll make this really simple, who can turn into a bicycle? Who was crazy enough to pose as a dress and invoke the wrath of Big Barda?

Plastic Man should totally be played by Jim Carey.

>there will never be an Elongated Boy and Sue Dinby: Teenage Detectives where they solve crimes Nancy Drew style.
I never knew I wanted this.

>she was pregnant

I know BatB Ralph was a far cry from the comic, but I'm disappointed that show didn't take full advantage of the dynamic between compulsive, crime-addic Plas and straightman, do-gooder Ralph.

no, johnny knoxville

How

We don't have to debate this. There can be two stretchy guys.

Came here to say this.

I always thought Stephen Colbert would make a perfect plastic man.

Does anyone give a shit with Mr Fantastic around?

Plastic Man is way more capable than Mr.Fantastic in the shifting forms department.

>still no Elongated Lass

HE COULD KILL US ALL
HE COULD KILL US ALL
HE COULD KILL US ALL
HE COULD KILL US ALL
HE COULD KILL US ALL
HE COULD KILL US ALL

Plastic Man is better at being stretchy but Ralph Dibny is the greatest marital artist in the DC universe.

What the hell are those? And i guess stretchy is besty for these?

Elongated man because he's a better character.

I don't like Plastic man. I find him to be an unfunny comic relief.

Your dick is unfunny comedy relief

Both have their skills and uses. Like them both for different reasons.

Shame there isnt a female version of this debate. Maybe in an alternate universe.

Ralph is the gentleman's choice.

The fact that he can turn into non-continuous objects ramps his power level through the roof. Check out that unicycle. For wheels to work they must be free-spinning, disconnected.

Basically, he can tear an arm off and it still be under his centralized control.

He isn't a stretchy character. He is more similar to communal powersets like Sand-Man, Hydro-Man, Volcana. Instead of sand, water, stone he happens to be made of independent chunks of a rubber-like substance.

This

This as well

Plastic Man has the best origin, tone and use of stretch powers. Elongated Man's underdog heroism and relationship with Sue was great but his stretchy powers could have been interchangeable with any other powerset.

Elongated Man used to be good but now he's always defined by his relationship with Plastic Man. How can you like someone when their only characterization is "jealous"?

Someone post the bicycle

Clearly Elongate man he's stretchy as Plastic Man and as smart as Batman, he's like two super hero's at once. no contest.

Made ur mum laugh
>Wait no

>not tom kenny
he looks nearly perfect and more importantly HIS VOICE IS PERFECT

Isn't Elongated Man supposed to be a huge asshole?

>That bitch who was a nemesis of the Doom Patrol and was killed by Beast Boy
>Elasti-woman

>Rarely does Plas' history as Eel O'brian really define him.
The reason he's a superhero is to make amends for his time as a gangster.

They are a couple out there, just niche as fuck.

Also not having any Plas colored object here was such a missed opportunity.

Speaking of Plas...

>Ms Incredible's outfit
>Red
>Black
>Yellow

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Plas is essentially an unconscious reality warper, I'm pretty sure he could turn into a fully functional nuclear submarine if he wants to.

>heyiunderstoodthereference.jpg

>but Ralph Dibny is the greatest marital artist in the DC universe
>implying