imgur.com/a/oBnjw
youtube.com/watch?v=kXTCwZMOJIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what else is new?

This is now an Earth's Mightiest thread

well she was femShep in Avengers EMH

Just pick a hairstyle, Carol.

I actually like the hair on her.

Why do the insist of giving her such shitty hair cuts?

Dedicate to a pixie cut or don't bother.

That dude needs to get a better haircut.

>basically female Hal Jordan

as god intended.

who gives a shit about marvel animation, honestly

who does her voice?

>Captain Marvel debuted in today's episode

Really? I remember a halloween episode in which they were commenting how Captain Marvel was a really popular costume among kids

>she's basically female Hal Jordan
I'm okay with this

Grey Griffin

... FUCK. I almost want to watch this now. Almost.

Dumb like tractor, strong like bull?

Im down for that. Loved FemShep Carol on there. By the way, why the fuck does EMH have THE best Wasp costume of all time?

>dat tomboy voice
my dick

Guys, you're missing something here.

Avengers Assemble always uses MCU costumes where available. Could this be a preview of Carol's MCU costume? It's not hard to imagine they'd have access to concepts at the very least.

I kind of hope it isn't. That shitty half skirt does not belong anywhere near the rest of the costume. Her hair is goat though.

Does it matter? That costume is not iconic at all and has been part of terrible runs with the character

The half skirt is great though.

but is she Jennifer Hale?

>MCU Costumes
BP's costume for Avengers Assemble looks like shit

She's actually the voice I've been reading Carol in since Superhero Squad Show.

What? He's not even in the show outside of one quick picture on a screen, and it was his MCU suit.

faggot

Grey

Before the first episode aired was the absolute LAST time I heard anyone talk about the GotG cartoon. People don't even bring it up to talk shit about it.

Honestly that hair, it's like they can't decide if they want her to have the mohawk, long hair or whatever, it's a mess.

So is there one fag going around pushing this piece of shit and Ultimate Spider-Man every day?

>Could this be a preview of Carol's MCU costume
Probably not. Ant-Man's costume was completely different.

Zemo actually had a costume, so no

I still can't bring myself to watch this crap. Did it, or any of the "nu Marvel" animation ever reach "Earth's Mightiest Heroes" tier, or is it still poorly animated and dull dreck?

It's the Cloud Strife.

Because Japan has the second best

For a while it looked like it would, but then they just dived straight back to shit.

>Dc animation

Cloud and Goku had less spikes and they didn’t have long hair so it looked good.

Carol's hair is a mess.

Lets be honest here, DCs animated universe is at least 10 times better than Marvels, and Im including the shit show that was Son of Batman and Throne of Atlantis in this.

She was also in the christmas special

>DCs animated universe is at least 10 times better than Marvels

Considering how The Killing Joke panned out, I wouldn't be so sure anymore.

So she's an enjoyable charcther with a loveable personality and a deep history with well selling comics

It was the exact same except the helmet had eye and mouth holes.

0/10

Animation for DC properties is the one thing WB has done for decades with minimal fuckups.

Try harder.

I really wish someone come out and say what happened behind the scenes with that movie.

I honestly don't get this choice.

It's just harder to animate, doesn't have the movie synergy, and looks awkward. I can't think of any reason they'd go with that design. It doesn't even appeal to classic fans because it's still the MCU suit in every other way.

I seriously doubt it. If the show's still on when the movie comes out, they'll change it to reflect the films. Same thing they did to Ant-Man and Ultron.

This is what they think it'll be. The movie will go a different route and they'll change it too that.

Sup with the hair. They just can't decide with Carol, can't they? Not just the hair, her character history is so all over.

Just watched the episode to see how her character is in it
>First thing she does is save the Quinjet from crashing
>Captain America is salty as fuck about losing to her at arm wrestling
>Fixes the Quinjet in two seconds without looking while Falcon explains it might take days to fix it
>Is really smug about having saved Hawkeye twice in a past mission
>Keeps jumping the gun when Captain America tries to come up with a plan
>Keeps belittling the Avengers even after being saved by them multiple times through the episode
Well, I fucking hate her guts, but at least she has a personality here.

That sounds great, I love mega cunt Carol

I couldn't even stomach the first half of the first episode. The animation and art-style looks like shit, and those "still character digitally moving from one side of the frame to other".

Carol has always been snappy at Cap's leadership. She listened to Tony more.

Justice League Action incoming.

We're current shows here, And they only have TTG! now

Nope.

Remember when the Guardians of the Galaxy appeared on Ultimate Spider-man before the movie came out, and Star Lord looked nothing like his movie version?

Timm is dumb and Azz is worse

>DCs animated universe is at least 10 times better than Marvels
was*

she'll keep changing hairstyles until she's popular

Marvel TV and Marvel Comics has been trying to do the "JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES" shit since the Ironman 2.

of course she did, Tony always gave her Vitamin D

He and the Group had those shitty Mass Effect rip off suits.

>female Hal Jordan
I'm okay with that characterization
Carol might as well be a blank slate anyway

I'm not sure what's meant by "femshep" and I feel like it's something really obvious

Oh
Okay I didn't know then, I don't play vidya
Thanks user

>TFW we will never have Earths Mightiest Heroes Season 3
>TFW Biowares reaction to the Fan Backlash killed my love of videogames.

broken dreams, all gone like dust in the wind.

imgur.com/a/oBnjw

>Biowares reaction to the Fan Backlash killed my love of videogames.

What, not the shit quality of their product? That's bad, user.

Looks like Carol was in for a bad time at some point in S3.

To be fair the vocal minority of fan complaints were really really really really really really stupid.

The SJW portion? Yes.
The actual vidya criticism? No.

Yet that hideous costume stays the same...

I think those pics are just stuff done for fun by the character designer. They're not actual plans or concepts for S3.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXTCwZMOJIU

Bioware used to be good. But then the old guard got laid and left for better jobs; leaving us with a bunch of burned out Tumblrites who can't write, code, or even communicate worth a damn. Just look at the older Bioware games. KOTOR was a labor of love for a entire studio, Jade Empire was made for Wuxia fans, and Dragon Age? A throwback to the old Baldur's Gate games that first made them great.

Now it's just mass-released crap people only watch on Youtube.

Avenger Earth's Mightiest Heroes Carol was here.
Avengers Assemble Carol is a loser.

New Carol thread? Cool.

>Grey Griffin
I miss her tig 'ole bitties

Why does she wear the mask?

She's a big girl.

Where's the sash? Aww they took the sash away.

:3 Carol Carol Carol

The cat on KSD's CapMarv - is this the same cat she threw at the dimension(?) travelling- Traveler! Yea, that guy.

So literally female Hal.

>it's a Zemo episode

I've seen one episode, the first Inhumans one, and it hurt my soul. It's like every shitty movie tie-in cartoon wrapped into one terrible package.

What the fuck is going on here?

She had lost her Binary powers after she stopped the Sun from exploding and wasn't dealing with it well.

So if Carol is a Hal Jordan, who's Kyle Rayner? Is it Kamala or Rogue?

No, but Hale was Songbird

Yes. But it's actually a gigantic Lovecraftian many-tentacled horrorbeast whose footprint in this dimension happens to look like an ordinary housecat.

Rogue makes more sense

Kamala is Jessica

>Jessica
>muslim
Kamala is obviously Baz user
Monica is John
Alcoholic Carol is Guy

i always get a kick how people get butthurt about ME3's ending but forget that every choice you made in 1 & 2 doesn't matter and gets lampshaded

save the rachni or kill them? doesn't matter you still fight them.

did you pick udina or anderson? doesn't matter udina is councilor.

did you convince mordin to work on a genophage cure? doesn't matter he still works on one.

did you you rewrite the geth heretics or purge them? doesn't matter you still fight geth.

did you keep the base or not? doesn't matter cerberus still hates you.

even ignoring that by the time i got to the ending i didn't even care because i realized the galaxy was full of assholes that deserved whatever fate i gave them and that ashley was right.

Kyle is Rick Jones

Carol of Murder.

Uh, I'm sure someone traveling past will pick that guy up, right. Yeah.

>that fucking scream
Holy shit dude.

as it should be.

so shes a fuck up, turned evil and killed all her team, is in a super homo lust relationship with a villain, and has had amnesia more often than the average Cred Forums user is online?

fuck me thats alot to get across in a 22 minute marvel slideshow.

better than a man body and sidecut.

killing joke tried to show a nat v joker centric story from batgirls point of view for around half the movie then threw in a joker musical rather than showing the rape of disabled barbara.

So what are her powers?

Just superman with tits?

She absorbs energy and shoots it back via punches and lasers.

>I don't play vidya
Like, not at all?

Falcon why are you so bad at your job.

Spider-Woman is only a former villain. Unless you mean Mystique but that's hatelust.

so its a
>all characters act ooc to make the flavor of the day seem to be the best.

so its a typicale AA episode.

>>Decide to watch it
>>Episode literally starts with 5 instances of Carol dick sucking.
Jesus Christ, did Kelly Sue write this episode?

>act ooc to make the flavor of the day seem to be the best
To be fair they did that in EMH too. Except on there it was in the form of the Avengers getting solo'd by whoever was just introduced.

yeah that was pretty annoying. once you get past that it was.....ok I guess.

>I bypassed the compresser

>I bypassed the compressor

>>"We need to be Pro-Active here"
Oh wow, they are actually gonna do it.

why does Tony Stark need to call someone in to fix shit? Besides Carol's a pilot not a technician.

At least Marvel has better movies

She's done some work on planes in the comics.

And the Inhumans are a big deal again. I don't think CW2 was planned that far in advance, though, so probably just a coincidence.

Oh look, ISO.

>>Episode ends with zooming in on Carol's creepy grinning face
GAH!

I play Pokemon
That's pretty much it.

You should play Mass Effect, though. Or at least, Mass Effect 2. Best game that came out between Ocarina of Time and The Witcher 3.

So it is now really dangerous but "werks"?

Yeah but then I'd have to spend several hundred bucks on a console I may or may not continue to use
Vidya is a very expensive time-consumer

>KOMBAT TIME

Can you gif the creepy final shot?

>DCs animated universe
>Son of Batman and Throne of Atlantis
Oh, this meme again.

>but that's hatelust
That's the best type of lust.

>basically female Hal Jordon

what does that entail? a confident if not cocky air force pilot?

thats about the extent of Hal's characterization and its pretty generic. a cocky pilot? unpossible!

its like saying any character who was in the army is an X captain america. gotta do better than that.

Now if Carol has unhealthy pedo and hamboigah appetites *then* you can say she is the female Hal Jordon.

She wasn't in-general snippy with Cap. Her Binary powers were starting to fail on her and she was painfully self-conscious of it, and she had relapsed into drinking.

Not saying this wasn't in-character for Carol, I'm saying this is in-character Carol having a really really bad day and taking someone's head off when they pushed a little too hard on the very matter she was struggling with.

>hamboigah appetites

Hal Jordan was the one pushing her away because age and she aged herself up.
Meanwhile Spider-Woman is a child in woman body and Captain Marvel lets her hang around.

>hurr durr I don't read comics

So, in other words, an ordinary housecat.

she had the same VA too.

>a gigantic Lovecraftian many-tentacled horrorbeast whose footprint in this dimension happens to look like an ordinary housecat.
So they took the coolest aspect of Shuma Gorath to make a gag about cats? Great.

Man, these threads always make Captain Marvel sound interesting, but her actual books are boring.
Not about a barely keeping it together xenophobe with her childlike spider-girlfriend getting drunk off her ass and punching shit to death and lifting weights.

WHO THE HELL IS TONY STARK ?!

>Not about a barely keeping it together xenophobe with her childlike spider-girlfriend getting drunk off her ass and punching shit to death and lifting weights.
I can storytime illuminating comics if you want.

There's something about a space-racist with alien powers that always sounded cool, but yeah, I just don't see the appeal.

Yes please

That's not how you make your very own Wonder Woman to slap across t-shirts in "vintage" art, user.

Makes sense. Captain America is a soldier who killed for his country while Carol is a murderer who uses her job as an excuse to kill.

Strap in folks.

I've never seen a show get characterization as right as they did for her it was amazingly on point and authentic.

They managed to make her as unlikable and cuntish as her current marvel personality. It was flawless.

Why is she using a WWII plane anyway? Is it supposed to be Helen's plane?

SERIOUSLY! That shot just feels unnatural

I wonder how bad her hair will be in the movie, they're obviously not committing to the dyke cut, after all.

Somebody should add a caption "Murdering internally", or something.

Let's not count our chickens before they're hatched

Because an early version of the costume had already been in that test footage.

I liked Andrade's art.

It was really bizzare, but I kinda liked it too.

Cred Forums waifuism

Cute.

Fuck yeah thanks

>I miss her tig 'ole bitties
NANI?!

Read her Ms. Marvel/Binary/Warbird Era. KSD did not help her cause when she adopted Captain Marvel as a title.

Fuck KSD.

I want to pat Spider-Woman on the head and tell her everything will work out fine!

It becomes more and more apparent that Carol has no salvageable material

Pirate PC version. EA and current Bioware don't deserve your money anyway. And nah, ME2 may be pretty good sci-fi game but calling it one of the best? Nah. So you really can just ignore it. Nothing of value will be lost, really. Especially with an extra crappy follow-up.

>IT'S EMPTY

Thanks, Rogue.

So are they going to Mary Sue her into being more powerful than Hulk or Thor again?

Last one people.

She and Thor struggle equally at trying to open a Kree door, does that do anything for you?

Not as terrible as EMH Carol outmuscling Hulk completely and then tossing Thor into things with ease and joking about it.

Illuminating comics was LITERALLY flawless.

That's a good line to end this on.

>Daredevil being Daredevil in the background

That's some good shit user
Cheers

Did she actually hit Vision using Tony as a bat.

Because holy shit, that's supidly hilarious.

Carol and T'Chala were the low points of EMH, tbqh.

Carol has to be the stalwart symbol before she is a regular character. So slapping around the best the Avengers have is sort of the first step.

Zemo was gonna have his full costume in Civil War. It was in the concept art

Carol will probably have an outfit similar. Probably a modified space suit looking thing

I have a mac
I'll look into it though, it does sound interesting

You know just a dark red ski mask would have worked for a scene or two while he was trying to keep his actual identity hidden.

Monica should have been captain marvel
Meh

Complaining about the ending was used by most people as a symbol or shorthand FOR the fact that none of the choices mattered.

>That person who never interacted with and stole the name of Captain Marvel should have been Captain Marvel

What's even wrong with the name "Photon"?

My god, those errors.

And it's mentioned offhand that she destroyed his whole squadron some time before this.

Goddamn, Carol.

They'll stick with the one they use for the movie.

MFW the best thing Marvel has released in animation is the 20 year old X-Men Cartoon.

Agreed user.

old thread

Meanwhile they refuse to add Scarlet Witch because of the ban on characters that Fox has an option on.

She really has almost no luck (I said almost, she did make it into the MCU, but just barely).

She was in EMH so they should all already know each other.

Both are lame

>DC animation

Wait, the Kamala one I got, but are these also edits?

>T'Chala were the low points of EMH, tbqh.
Shit taste senpai

Yes.

>Insert one-handed typing joke

T'chala was a Mary Sue in EMH.
>Can solo the Avengers
>Knows more about tech than Iron Man
>Knows as much about magic as Thor
>prosperous king of an entire country
>rarely gets knocked down whenever he's in the fight

She knew everyone who was on the EMH team. But it was implied she wasn't an Avenger before this, so: sort of?

Ignoring the hazy continuity which makes it kind of a sequel while doing a lot of different things that conflict, there is also the fact she gets her memories reset multiple times.

>>Can solo the Avengers
He really didn't solo them
>>Knows more about tech than Iron Man
When did this happen
>>Knows as much about magic as Thor
This straight up didn't happen and when was Thor all that up on Magic?
>>prosperous king of an entire country
He wasn't even the king when EMH started
>>rarely gets knocked down whenever he's in the fight
Lol

>>all the others i'm too lazy to reply to
If the book had actually been like this then she would probably be more popular

This run was the sole time she had a personality.

And it was that of a thin-skinned, alcoholic cunt.

What a horrible character.

IT'S SO STIFF

It's not even the best game from EA, much less the game of the decade.

>Now if Carol has unhealthy pedo and hamboigah appetites *then* you can say she is the female Hal Jordon.

She's got one of the most unhealthy pedo events in all of fucking comics. And her booze freakout puts hal's to shame.

Satan knows the truth.

You know, I'm suprised there isn't more hal x carol rule 34.

>we will never have any semblance of Peter and Carol anymore
MARVEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry user, she's got a new spider now.

Why not both

Perfect

this pleases the penis

The first Ultron arc was actually decent.

Other than that,AA in ventral is pretty meh.

He didn't really solo the avengers. Plus I saw it as a homage to his first appearance with the FF where he tests the team. So he basically tested them in his match with the team.

He knew more about vibranium related tech, especially sonic based tech. Plus add in the fact Wakanda is advanced as fuck I dont blame him. Honestly every genius featured had their time to shine from Bruce to Hank to Reed to Tony to T'Challa.

Also BTFO, Doom fucking rekt him.

If anyone I thought was super OP it would've been vision desu. Even then the dude was pretty cool.

Needs the Renegade Right Trigger symbol to pop up at the end.

>KROGAN COCK SO GOOOOOOD

I love how her face is in shadow. Makes her look very threatening.

Why is it so hard for people to write Carol well?

morning at Jess' place

>JessXCarol
>new

It wasn't happening while Jess was in limbo and didn't become that specifically over other pairings until after Secret Invasion.

She hides her coffee because she knows if she didn't Carol would drink it all in one sitting.

Yeah, but that's still been like 8 years since then

HNNH

THE COFFEE MUST FLOW

It's funny because Aaron worked for Carol at one point, so it's not implausible that she would.

is she still op?

Wish they could have kept the sash. Kinda like a remnant from her Ms. Marvel days.

Or even The domino Mask.

I'm actually surprised that the lunatic legion showed up, granted it was only three members and only was named and spoke, but I would've never expected them to show up in anything.

>mask slides shut
I love that whenever it shows up.

and I'm not gonna pretend it wasn't the Lost in Space movie that made me like it so much

she's a Kreeaboo

Why did you put in the effort of compartmentalizing your points if all you were going to say was "Nah, man"?

Mass Effect 2 isn't even the best Mass Effect game.

for the last time, Cecil, Khoshekh is not normal

what you want is busiek's avengers and reed's ms marvel

hell they could have squeezed in a fakeout where Cap and Bucky mistake him for one of the winter soldiers.

the secret base was in the frozen north. perfect excuse to happen to be wearing a nice, warm mask

the cock is okay. the piece du resistance is getting creampied by someone with four large testicles

I still don't get this meme

nothing like murdercarol getting murdercaroly

hooray

I get where you're coming from, but there were choice-related things that made it feel like a rush job. Hell, Thane fans didn't even get closure because the devs straight-up forgot he was a possible love interest. Some of those were addressed in the free DLC, though not Thane, funnily enough.

But no. The main thing that pissed me off was having to throw away large parts of your playthrough -- the choices and results you've fought for -- in pursuit of Hudson and Walters' high-minded "making tough calls" ending. It was a game that built on the idea of overcoming terrible odds through diligence and perseverance with the exception of Virmire, and then subverted it in the final scene. It threw a big, fat middle finger to its own design, and consequently to the player. I'm sure there are people who felt it was very clever and gritty and grim, but it just seemed out of place for me.

best Marvel tv show right now

Nice

Being the most polished turd isn't exactly something to be proud of.

I hope they won't try to give her a Boston accent in the MCU

Very good

>THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #0

>Margaret Stohl (W), Ramon Rosanas (A), Elizabeth Torque (C), Phil Noto (VC), Ramon Rosanas (VC), Dave Johnson (VC).

>· Behold the mightiest, fightiest super hero there is! Captain Marvel returns to her helm as Alpha Flight commander with the world cheering her on. She's the biggest hero in the world -- but has Captain Marvel become someone Carol Danvers no longer recognizes?Author Margaret Stohl makes her comics series debut in a blockbuster Marvel story decades in the making.

>32 pages, $3.99.

That sign is hilarious. I really hope that is really in the comic.

>ULTIMATES^2 #2

>Al Ewing (W), Travel Foreman (A), Christian Ward (C), Marco Rudy (VC).

>· It's deep, dark December. A time for long nights, jingle bells...and ghost stories.

>· Now imagine the Ultimate Ghost, haunting the largest house of all. A specter that haunts a whole reality.

>· The Shaper's Ghost is at the door of Taa II -- and the Ultimates have to catch it!

>32 pages, $3.99.

>>DCs animated universe is at least 10 times better than Marvels
>was*

pretty sad, animation took a dive on quality while movies and tv shows got better on superhero

Mass Effect 1 is a 6/10 at best. ME2 is maybe half as good.

Like efficient Hal Jordan or utter moron Hal Jordan?

Well she walked into a trap () but then got them out of it and also rescued a bunch of nuhumans, so... yes?

>What I like about Carol is that she pulls off the Maverick archetype without being two-dimensional about it. She's what Hal Jordan would be if Hal were a good character. She's got Tony Stark's swagger and over-abundance of confidence, Steve Roger's discipline and military training, and raw power enough to rival Thor (unless Aaron is writing him it seems). And despite all that, she's still very much her own character, with her own flavors of compassionate and flippant and humorous. If I had to sum Carol up in one word, it'd be "liberation" and that's a beautiful thing. Lol

Thanks

Disk Wars? More like MUH DICK Wars.

Haven't seen this Noto used as a variant like the other CW2 teasers, hopefully we get it here.

I wish Hydra-Steve would act more like this.

Along with the mandatory two minutes hate for Stark.

Please never post this again

Dont kid yourself. That cartoon was fucking silly

Agreed

Does that make Jess Asami?

what the fuck is up with this art?

Maybe

Rocafort is busy doing variant covers for IvX, I guess. But Christian Ward is great.

RIP

Shit madk and shit sparkle fists

EMH Carol is superior, I bet she would also rock the Captain Marvel uniform better.

Yeah it was pretty retatded although a better writer could also have done an interesting twist and connected the cat to the Many Angled Ones or Shuma Gorath or something good or interesting

Cat lovers need to understand not anyone thinks they are the greatests (personally I think cats are shit and that dogs are better and I am not even a dog person) and that if they are going to write about cats that they should actually do something interesting with the story and put actual effort into it.

"LOL look at my crazy cat antics, they are so moody! Oh noes the cat is super powerful eldritch monstah! What's new huh?" doesn't cut it, like you can do interesting shit with cats but fucking try.

Rogers, don't be a bitch all your life.

A-Force is the only comic where the artist remembers she's a recovering alcoholic.

the end

that's cute, do they go on more dates?

Not unless you count her first Captain Marvel appearance.

Murdercarol in fine form this issue.

Yup

>with minimal fuckups
This was true until recently

Their recent animated output hasn't been great and they even managed to fuck up The Killing Joke

Essential is a better information eater than Ulysses. Carol should track her down again.

Agreed

Cute

>Dedicate to a pixie cut