Unsounded

>Looks like Duane and Sette have some transportation. For a while, at least. Bye, Ethelmik! Sorry about the uh, fiery destruction and torrents of blood.

Looks like it's almost hiatus time again.

Damn, murk could use some botox

Oh hey, Murkoph.

Felt like we're been in that town forever

Poor The Eels. And also ... is Sette jealous?

It looks like Duane is actually shielding Matty from his dad while he yells at him for being a shitty dad and Matty is crying about his two daddies fighting.

>Murkoph's back
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHH

No but I think Quigley is.

Sette might just be looking at the burning remains of the town.

>back to the main character of the story
I knew it was coming but I was still hoping we'd get just a little more non-Murkoph shit before the heavy stuff starts.

>Murkoph's back
OH SHIT, I didn't even realize. I thought those were gloved hands, but that's his saggy loose skin from when Duane ripped it off.

>Jealous
>Town is on fire because of her
>Not thinking of how she could have made the damage greater
She is sad because she just had an idea that she should have thought of yesterday that would have made the fires 200% better.

Jealous of what? Jivi's sweet hat?

She's probably worried the one thing in town that won't be burned to ash is that "This is what happens to all who cross Sette Frumagen" or whatever it was she made Dwayne write.

She doesn't want to share her zombie dad.

I didn't consider that. I figured if she wanted some Duane time, she would just bully it away from the little albino boy.

>big deal
>It's not that impressive
>anyone can burn a city
>I blew a hole in the fucking Khert

>implying
nigga, Sette would fucking love it if her signature survived and people started spreading rumors and stories about "The Great and Terrifying Sette Frumagen, Destroyer of Ethelmik"

>General Bell finds and uses the threat she left to deflect blame for the town's destruction onto the mystery monster

>Murkoph again
Just what is he doing this time baka

Destroyer of the brothel, yes. Not so sure about a whole city and all those people.

Sette doesn't approve of killing people who don't deserve it. She has shown this multiple times. Think when the Russians wanted to take things too far and start shooting people in the Boondock Saints; "It was just a fucking bar fight! You guys are fucking pussies!"

Sette has the moral code of a drunk Irish brawler. Not a murdoerous Russian pussy.

This .... is hilarious.

But this is more what I had in mind.

Aww shit. Ashley's husbando is back already.

>he would just bully it away from the little albino boy
the world really does need more Matty bullying.

WE HUCKLEBERRY FINN NOW

> Brat just wanted to look tough for some street cred
> Becomes most wanted in the great 3 nations