Captain marvel vs superior iron man

Captain marvel vs superior iron man.

Observe the rare "OP" variant of Anonus faggotus in its natural environment. See how it uncharacteristically waits for others to validate its efforts. Unfortunately, this is very unlikely.

Perhaps I should have phrased it like this: with civil war 2 in full swing, it looks like iron man is in for quite a tough time as his opponent, captain marvel, is very powerful. Given it is arguably his most powerful showing yet, do you think she could stand a chance if he had his end-sym suit in his arsenal?

Well since you insist on the thread the answer is no. Superior iron man was brokenly OP. That's why he never got a proper defeat.

Observe as the OP attempts to salvage its attempts by rationalizing its obsession with powerlevels and cancerous events. Not only will this fail to attract a mate, it will kill the OP.

This genetic defect is fatal to 98% of Anonus faggotus that possess it.

Sup. Tony vs. CW2 Carol: WHO IS THE BIGGEST SOCIOPATH

>all solid metal suits
I don't see any extremis there, much less a symbiote suit.

Carol, of course. The whole Reed run on her cemented that.

I don't care how much of a blood thirsty fuck-up Carol is. She will never be able to surpass Superior Iron Man's level of superdickery.

Especially after pulling this dastardly shit.

Plus this...

>$100 daily renewal
Every fucking time.

Cont.

Was the Endo-Sym armor really any better than Extremis?

>:^)

Eh, only by lore. By feats alone extremis is on par and bleeding edge is even better. Bleeding edge would kill carol in the first encounter, so ofc they didn't give him it.

The Extremis system was nanotech cybernetics blending biology and technology.
Creepy in it's own way.
The Superior Silver Armor was the same concept applied to a cloned spawn of the Venom symbiote and then bonded with Stark.
It was intentionally creepy.

Could the suit come back to attack Stark like Venom did?

Crap, if Bendis REALLY wanted to make a memorable run, he would've made that into a story.

Or alternatively

Superior iron man was seriously one of the best things to happen to marvel comics in a long time.

One suit did just that during that storyline. It was working with Pepper Potts and it was the goodguy.

I don't remember this suit being in the Armor Wars tie in to Secret Wars

It didn't come around until the 2015 reboot of armor wars.

You mean, retconned Reed run?

Even base iron man would take carol. The issue is that during events marvel gets really sloppy with fights. Iron man should never have been threatened in the least by someone like cap. America, but they made him win with bullshit plot devices.

Civil war carol and superior tony would make a great evil couple.

What?

Why do they keep putting tony up against people below his league? First cap, way below and now carol. At least carol is closer, but I just don't understand the choices honestly.

fanboys will be fanboys, user

Now that I'd actually like to see.

Fair enough. Id think though that they would want to see him challenged by an equal, not getting nerfed or having plot devices dictate everything. I guess it is selling well so what do i know.

See
They would be very agreeable people. I can't deny though it would be fun to see them btfo everyone unstoppably together.

I gotta be honest, I kinda sympathize more with Carol in CW2. Now the reason for that is because Civil War 2 is dumb as shit. Specifically everything Bendis writes.
But if you read through most tie-in material, it actually makes you somewhat sympathize with Carol, at least in regard to someone trying to do good with Man Cassandra's powers. Every appearance of Tony makes him come off as a whiny, self-centered, arrogant git. Even when other heroes agree with him, they immediately hate themselves for it. (See pic related.)
Meanwhile you can see Carol and the Ultimates using the future telling abilities for good despite scrutiny from the government.
And the first time the power is used in a morally dubious way, instead of coming to Carol to talk about it, or more logically bringing in a psychic, he just starts a war.
I miss Superior Tony. At least when he was an evil, self-centered idiot it made sense. This, just makes me feel bad for Iron Man cause he's being written like an unlikable douche instead of a likable dick.

CArol used to be mid level, like only a little stronger than Spider-Man strong. Which was always below Iron Man.

But now in this new solo series she is knocking meteors out of the sky with ease. So who the fuck knows where she is on the power scale in Marvel.

Tony would've taken Ulysses and charged people to use his power. Tony would figure out how to forcefully create visions and when problems start coming up, he'd implement a program that copies Ulysses's power into his armor and basically take on all the heroes in some assassin Spider-Man way.

Now there's a hero vs hero event idea!
Something you can set your watch by!
None of this, "No nobodies the bad guy, everybody's just being whiny and emo and won't talk!" bullcrap!
Goddamn modern Marvel! Give us a villain! Give us an adversary! Go get Hank out of that Neutrino in the Sun if you need a bad guy that much! He's just chilling there! He'll do it!

>tony and carol keep arguing and fighting
>hank pym returns and kidnaps Ulysses
>uses the powers to begin his own agenda, knocking off heroes in his way
>tony and carol put aside differences to face off against a precognitive power boosted pym.
Already an improvement.