Do you hear it?

YOU DONE IT NOW MANG

GONNA FOOK YE UP

52 Fuck You

Prepare your ear holes.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-cxBuRU09w

How long before they run out of universes and have to add a 53rd

>That fucking scream

There are already more than 52. Just take a good look.

>he doesn't know they brought back the infinite universes in convergence

OG Parallax Hal, Pre Crisis Barry and Kara, plus Post crisis Supes went back in time and beat the shit out of the antimonitor before he could destroy them all.

Though I really can't blame anyone for not having read convergence.

They literally can't run out any more.

>that bit about you being a centipede through time

I read convergence but i was only really paying attention to the saving citys stuff.

Convergence didn't bring back infinite universes
It brought in a Multi-Multiverse.
Aka infinite universe squared.

This. The main comics line of nu52/Rebirth etc are still in a multiverse of around 52 where CoIE happened. However with Convergence now we have a divergent point that created another multiverse where CoIE was stopped and an infinite multiverse continued.

Umm you do know that hypercrisis threads are free of problematic works like this one right??
There is a reason we talk about Morrison comics and NOT talk about comics by Alan Moore

>another hyper crisis thread

FOR THE LAST TIME THERE IS NO SUCH THING, HOW WOULD DC EVEN GET AWAY WITH LETTING IT HAPPEN FOR SO LONG, BUTY NO YOU HAVE TO KEEP PRETENDING I EXIST

Reminder that Jim Lee confirmed it existed

>Lee: If you could encapsulate Rebirth, it’s an embracing of what we are. And what we are is one of the first shared universes that had multiple Earths, or at least that commercialized that idea. The first that had multiple versions of characters, and the idea of alternate realities. I think that’s part and parcel with DC. If you look at “Crisis on Infinite Earths” to even New 52, they’re all attempts to do some bookkeeping, and tighten up everything. But then you saw the mythology itself almost has its own sentience and will to define itself, because it’s stories are kept in all our heads, and expressed through our creativity and the work that we do. In a way, it has spoken and said, “No, there must be multiple versions.” And that seems to resonate with the fans.

>aliens
>magic
>This whole video

Silly user, you can't stop a self-assembling super-structure story.

they dont let it happen user. it happens on its own. they are just a vessel through which it expresses itself

You hate us because you ain't us