Who wins?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bill got bested by a couple of children and an old man that pulled the oldest trick in the book. Rick was able to trick any foe who opposed him. Assuming rick get's preptime, Bill's pretty fucked.

Obviously Rick but since the faggots who run the channel are senseless morons it could go the other way like that time when Dante managed to overpower Bayonetta.

Rick invented a weapon to kill a multi-dimensional or higher level being didn't he? Morty used it to kill that cloud being that was about to return to it's plane of existence.

That would put Bill out cold.

>Rick was able to trick any foe who opposed him.
Every foe he ever beat was a fucking moron for the sake of making Rick look epic and badass. Even the genius colbert alien who built a universe he had to beat in a physical brawl to win.

>Dante managed to overpower Bayonetta

Holy shit what? I love Dante but even a retard can see that in this case he's outmatched by far. On what bullshit they based the decision?

See for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA

rick cause bills an idiot, but bill certainly has the ability to beat rick im pretty sure bill can just think someone out of existence or something but bills just arrogant and dumb and likes toying with opponents for fun and rick would beat him for this easily.

Rick bested Satan, his knowledge of science is so vast that he has an immense understanding of magic and the supernatural

>Rick bested Satan
No he didn't. Needful got beat up, but he still won.

but Rick kinda didn't even care about "besting" Satan, he just wanted to fuck around with him a bit.

Bill

Also Semi-Canon fight??

>Developes tech so advanced that can dispell curses made by the Devil himself.
>Got so beffed that he beaten the crap of the Devil himself
>He didn't won.

user...

But Yeah Bill has no chance against Rick

Durability. Bayonetta was floored by being stabbed in the chest. Dante gets impaled once per game and walks it off after the chronologically first time.

what fight? they will join together and destroy half of the multiverse just for shit and giggles, I mean rick and bill will get creative in ways to test out who is the best.
going for cronenberg one or two galaxies to reshaping the formation of stars to resemble dicks and make them go supernova resembling a eyaculation or even going as far as to prank the council of ricks.
hell it wouldn't surprise me if they bring aku and HIM to simulate a pokemon tournament with using different characters from the multiverse as their pokemon.

I think Bill would try to backstab Rick for his portal gun.

that's the first thing rick will suspect cypher will go after and the solution will be to simply grab bill arm and go to another universe or it will start a game of intelligence where the smartest will win.

He can't backstab Rick. If he did, Rick would make another portal gun and reek vengeance upon Bill. He would know what Rick is capable of and not risk messing it up. Plus, all evil aside, Bill's a pretty chill dude, he even offered Ford a chance to join his gang, one Rick would most likely take him up on.

Not only that, but if Bill had any sense, he'd realize someone capable of making something like the portal gun is definitely someone you want to keep around, who knows what other incredible inventions he could make that Bill could get a hand at using?

Rick is like Stan and Ford fused together, so there's no real reason to think Bill has a fair chance here.

what will they obviously do first is to test out how can you wipe out a civilization in the most creative way possible.

Rick, obviously Bill should be more powerful but it's the writing, Bill has to lose to children on a children's cartoon show, Rick gets to be a badass cynical anti-hero on an adult show and if the god of that show's Multiverse ever turned out to exist and showed up Rick would kill him in five minutes.

They wouldn't actually fight if they met though they'd just go party and get wasted.

This.
it wouldn't surprise me if they befriend and start doing sick shit together and it would be fun seeing dipper and morty trying to stop those 2 for wrecking galaxies for fun.

But Bill did totally play Stan and Ford for fools and was walking all over them the whole time until the very end deus ex punchina.

This is the cringiest post I've seen all week.